• No, they're for real.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Yup

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

dreamtime

Once you realize this it gets quite hilarious to look at all the content they produce. Then it suddenly becomes clear that it is only the mass delusion that makes people believe in this. The level of cognitive dissonance is so extreme that they get away with blatant bullshit and very primitive acting. Obviously the most telling videos are the clips from the ISS.

The cosmology has been ingrained into the minds of people. The atheistic, materialistic idea of an universe without purpose, where people live a meaningless life, everything is endless, and there is no way out of this sphere. All of these assumptions often make it even difficult for those who call themselves truth seekers to accept the simple truth about the NASA fake.

The good thing is that they make it easy for everyone who really wants to see the truth. That's why this topic is the easiest one to verify, and it is exactly this topic that made it absolutely clear for me with no doubt whatsoever that things aren't right in this world and we are being deceived on a grand scale.

So, if tens of thousands of so called scientists and academics can create a 'scientific' construct that is to a great extent based on nothing but thin air, how can we trust anything?

Majority of the actors involved are indeed low level military personnel, and when you look at their eyes, their insecure laughs and movements, you can see they were born into the deep state structures, and are hopelessly enslaved.

Actually everyone who is into human psychology and behavior can detect all the lies simply based on how the actors behave and talk, especially when you look at the smiles. It's the "I can't really believe they are buying this" smile.

What do you think do they tell these actors to justify this deceit? What's their rationale for lying? Do they beleive they are doing something good?

Last edited:
OP
OP
pushamaku

pushamaku

What do you think do they tell these actors to justify this deceit? What's their rationale for lying? Do they beleive they are doing something good?
I believe they are so deeply assimilated that they're not able to disobey their masters with fear (of repercussions) ingrained into their psyche. In other words, they are just useful idiots.
The atheistic, materialistic idea of an universe without purpose, where people live a meaningless life, everything is endless, and there is no way out of this sphere.

My belief is that we have been separated from the source/god and further divided over the eons, with each split eradicating our memories of who we are.

1. Spirit/soul
2. Physical male/female
3. Race/kingdom/country

Then of course we have the religion, politics, culture, class, sports teams, etc...

This may be sort of a gnostic belief, but given the events we're uncovering in just the past 2-3 centuries, it's starting to really click that we have been lobotomized and reincarnated into this illusion not of our creation.

Now the question is... Was it our choice to do this or is there a sinister force at work here?

I believe this has been the agenda from the beginning of time and space itself and not of our own choosing.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
That's why this topic is the easiest one to verify, and it is exactly this topic that made it absolutely clear for me with no doubt whatsoever that things aren't right in this world and we are being deceived on a grand scale.
Same here.

anotherlayer

The atheistic, materialistic idea of an universe without purpose, where people live a meaningless life, everything is endless, and there is no way out of this sphere.
that we are "dust in the wind" and "a grain of sand on this crazy mixed up blue ball".

my brother asks me all the time "why does it even matter to you?". it is such a tough answer to give. i think for the most part it's just too fearful for so many people. most know that it's all lies but they insist on completely ignoring it and in fact, they will continue pushing the idea that Trump matters and have no issue arguing about politics on Facebook. it's a real shame. cognitive dissonance is a killer...

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Well if you look at all those countries comprising the Antarctic treaty, and test their allegiance to the treaty vs. the conflicts against each other they were involved in... it’s not that hard to consider such a collusion possibility.

There are 53 countries in there now, but we only need USA vs. USSR during the Cold War.

LordAverage

Ever heard of space snorkels? And why they would need them?
How does water collect and drown you in zero G? It is so ridiculous that a backwards Podunk could figure it out.

This song sums up the whole thing so succinctly. The longer you think about it the more ridiculous it is LOL. Ty for share it's great.

What do you think they do for this type of effect? Pressurised cabin under water? just pure cgi?

Last edited:

dreamtime

This kind of NASA stuff is usually CGI where they probably can see the virtual objects they interact with, for example at a screen right next to the camera. Look closely at the behavior of the microphone at 2:30-2:33 and that's all the proof you need.

ISeenItFirst

This kind of NASA stuff is usually CGI where they probably can see the virtual objects they interact with, for example at a screen right next to the camera. Look closely at the behavior of the microphone at 2:30-2:33 and that's all the proof you need.
What are we supposed to be seeing there?

dreamtime

Even though the micro comes from behind, it goes straight through his hand; and even though the micro should have at least touched the hand, it doesnt change it's direction at all.