International Electrical Exhibitions

Plissken

Reactions
The Passing of the Torch

The commemorative coin below is from the 1884 Electrical Exposition held in Philadelphia. We have the old god passing the thunderbolt of Zeus to the new god, lets call her Columbia(Athena, Venus, Minerva, etc) since we are in America. In her other hand she has the torch. Are TPTB trying to tell us that the old gods technology is being handed over but the new gods have already decided on a new electrical reality. Note her eagle(owl) at the foot of the old god, and naked people lying at their feet. That must be us!

International Congress of Electricians, at Paris, 1881.jpg

In the 1880's, we were still trying to figure out standardization in the electrical industry and the old direct current or alternating currents. So TPTB decided they needed to have Exhibitions and Congresses to standardize everything and show off their new-fangled electrical devices Some of these coincided with world fairs and expos but not always. According to the article At the flip of a switch, these exhibitions were the first time most people saw electricity. There is not much information on these exhibitions for the importance of them. The usual starting point: International Electrical Congress and International Electrical Exhibit 1884.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

The International Electrical Exhibit of 1884 in Philadelphia erected this building specially for the event.

Philly.jpg

Philly exhibition building.jpg

Another temporary building with no records about its construction or destruction.

Here's the building in on that site now and it's on the historical register.

1200px-Lancaster_32nd_Armory.jpg

🔸🔸🔸🔸
The cover of the Handbook for 1884 Exhibit

There is Columbia again. Wait I mean the statue of liberty.
Cover of Philly Catelog.jpg

They had this column of light in the display at Philadelphia and a tower in the Paris exhibit.

flashing column.jpgflashing coumn of light.jpg Paris.JPG

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Other Stuff:

Ancient God again.
helios.JPG

Some souvenir coins -- not sure what this is supposed to be a phoenix on a column? A winged column? Chicken legs with wings between?

1890.JPG

1890 2.JPG1890.JPG

Columbia again...
The International Exhibition of Electrical Apparatus, Paris, 1881.JPG

And then this from the Frankfurt Congress. Again we have the old thunderbolt of Zeus. This time I think the old god is still holding it and she is holding his chain while lifting the electric torch.

IEAFrankfurt1891c.jpg

Those things coming out of her head remind me of the horns of Moses.
Capture.JPG

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Columbia again, this time on a winged disc?
International Congress of Electricians, at Paris.jpg

Plissken🐍

Paracelsus

Reactions
At these expositions regular people would actually go and listen to lectures on electrical theory and the development of generators or transformers. As opposed to modern civilization, people desired to understand the underlying phenomenon of electricity as much as the practical applications. Why something worked was far more important than merely knowing how.

To this day none of the electrical generation systems or principles of operation are fundamentally different from those in 1884. Just like the internal combustion engine, it is forced archaic technology, which Tesla was already beginning to suspect.

After 1892 he never wrote a single paper or article about the refinement of AC (alternating-current) electricity ever again. His sole investigation was "radiant-electricity" until the end of his life. By his accounts, you can physically touch radiant electricity without any ill effects. In fact, it is slightly cold, similar to how compressed CO2 feels when released from a tank.

OP
Plissken

Plissken

Reactions
@Paracelsus , I totally agree.

This is how I translate these symbols when I see them.

When I see the thunderbolts of the gods, whether they have hammers, axes or the classic thunderbolt it is always the split head..., and there are a lot of thunder gods,

330px-Jupiter_Smyrna_Louvre_Ma13.jpg360px-Mårten_Eskil_Winge_-_Tor's_Fight_with_the_Giants_-_Google_Art_Project.jpgDrawing of Thor's hammer amulet from Mandemark, Møn, Denmark.jpgIndra.jpgRunestone Sodermanland Sweden depiction of Thor's Hammer.jpgStele of Baal with Thunderbolt, 15th-13th century BCE.jpgTaranis Celtic God with_wheel_and_thunderbolt_Le_Chatelet_Gourzon_Haute_Marne.jpg

This Hittite God has an axe and a thunderbolt

The Hittite weather-god wielding a thunderbolt and an axe. Bas-relief at Ivriz.jpg

It always made me think of this famous picture of Tesla

tesla.jpg

🔸🔸🔸🔸
When I think of the torch, which is quite often called the electric torch, I think of this:

torch.JPG
Torch_of_the_Statue_of_Liberty.png

I think the oversimplified diagram of alternating current looks a lot like our goddess torch.

Plissken🐍

BStankman

Reactions
Got to love the symbolism on these.
Columbia carrying the torch of Prometheus, riding the wheel from the book of Enoch.
With obelisks in clear view as electrical devices.

Electrical Exhibition poster.jpg

Red Bull (Baal) doesn't give you wings, but with this magnet you can fly.

Who was this hellfire club Ben Franklin anyway?

West_-_Benjamin_Franklin_Drawing_Electricity_from_the_Sky_(ca_1816).jpg

Did he speak for the truth or was he an agent of the controllers obligated to put the truth in plain sight?
His quotes sound like they were written by Sam Clemens.

307112ceeb3740500f6b3c528ed733c5.jpg

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Reactions
@Paracelsus , I totally agree.

This is how I translate these symbols when I see them.

When I see the thunderbolts of the gods, whether they have hammers, axes or the classic thunderbolt it is always the split head..., and there are a lot of thunder gods,
View attachment 19064View attachment 19065View attachment 19066View attachment 19067View attachment 19068View attachment 19069View attachment 19071

This Hittite God has an axe and a thunderbolt
View attachment 19073

It always made me think of this famous picture of Tesla
View attachment 19072

🔸🔸🔸🔸
When I think of the torch, which is quite often called the electric torch, I think of this:

View attachment 19076View attachment 19075

I think the oversimplified diagram of alternating current looks a lot like our goddess torch.

Plissken🐍
It would be safe to say that the Thunderbolt is the defining feature of the Aryan/Olympian civilization.

jd755

Reactions
Some translation of the words around the eagle.
Top left; je foudreye tous ce qui me tesiste
I thunder all that puts me down
Top right; juis sarte tien uclefut pour moi
I'm sorry for you
Bottom left; villes revaites en ceuves
cities reclaimed in rivers

OP
Plissken

Plissken

Reactions
After looking around, I found this one too: Valley of the Shadow of Death

The Valley of the shadow of death.jpg

Source of Photo with descriptions and dates.

Looks like the Pope's tiara is shooting the thunderbolts this time. Here is the Tiara that Napoleon had made for Pius VII, which is also on Pius's coat of arms.

pius coast of arms.JPG
Napoleon_tiara_-_original.jpg

Above the thunder tiara of the Pope, it says "Dreadful Descent of Roman Meteor" I thought it might be the Great Comet of 1811 but the British Museum says this drawing was published in 1808. The night sky was very active at the time but this still seems like a weird way to portray a comet. I couldn't find anything about a specific meteor mentioned during the 1800-1810 period and nothing under the name Roman Meteor. So do we have a date problem or a what the hell is this really because its not a comet problem.

Pius VII was always feuding with Napoleon. He is the guy who restored the Jesuits, the papal states, and Jewish ghettos (Napoleon had gotten rid of the ghettos). Not a nice guy.

The winged red disk? The caption above it says "The Turkish new moon rising in blood". There were a couple of lunar eclipses that year but why is it shooting destructive beams as well?

I will keep looking for the THUNDERBOLTS ⚡⚡⚡ of Napoleon.

Plissken🐍

jd755

Reactions
Above the thunder tiara of the Pope, it says "Dreadful Descent of Roman Meteor"
You answered your own question.

The Roman Meteor is the Roman Catholic Church headed up by Pope Pius sat in the Vatican and this is the Holy Roman Empire which had and probably still does its own military forces.

It hasn't gone anywhere save out of the public eye.

The first cartoon you posted was slagging off Napoleon. Swarthy, small man wearing a turban with an upside down crescent on it killing the cream of French nobility to climb his leopard throne by sending the French Imperial Eagle (the army) to bring death and destruction to cities and in doing so create a stack of French dead bleeding out into a river of blood, symbolically bleeding France dry of its lifeblood aka French men.

The second is portraying Napoleon as the only thing standing against the forces of hell (just look at them all) and to me its a more accurate argument for what he was in reality than the first and a very accurate assessment of what the hell of today is. He is probably of what is called Tartarian stock, not that I have looked for any evidence of this, if the wandering through this faked history we get sold does deliver such evidence I will open a new thread.

BStankman

Reactions
The Roman Meteor is the Roman Catholic Church headed up by Pope Pius sat in the Vatican and probably still does its own military forces.
Of course he does. The wicked witch of the west has his army of flying monkey Zouaves that show up in every war.

It think we can conclude these depictions are electric comets / plasma discharge

That lead to mudfloods.

jd755

Reactions
To me those depictions of popeys hat and the imperial eagle are invoking men having the 'power' of god. Both Pope and Crowned Head place themselves between god and man as 'gods representatives on earth' a position they maintain by scaring the shit out of people in so doing.
Both are depicted as being in the sky and where does heaven 'hang out' according to all religions?
At least popey is shown emerging from behind a cloud, hiding in plain sight as is the current way the Holy Roman Empire does things, as your zouaves poster shows.
That's the river Styx with the drowning crowned head in it and the city is on a hill, to me at least.
The use of what are now known as in we are sold/told as 'electrical symbols' of contemporary times in these cartoon/medals/posters from passed times (seemingly) is very intriguing. I realise lightening would have been known back then and it always comes out of 'the sky' and it is giant 'sparks' in appearance and would have been known to start a fire on occasion however I feel there is an 'as god' symbology' that is in use in these things that we seem to have forgotten.
The control of electricity 'a force of nature' by 'religion, politics, commerce' is as sure a sign as the people behind religion (the source of politics and commerce) need to show themselves 'they' are on the right path to controlling god.
As ever to me at least.

whitewave

Reactions
I'm curious as to what the banner on the skeleton-ridden donkey says as well as the collars of the wolves. There's also writing on the blood moon crescent that I can't make out at all. The drowned king/kingdom (Joseph Rex) seems to be referring to Napoleons' brother, Joseph, Emperor of Sicily or maybe the money that bore his image in circulation at the time.

The lion attacking Napoleon clearly has written "Leo Britanicus" and the bear behind him has a collar that reads "Russian....(something unreadable)". The two guys in the background also have little bubbles with words in them. Even if I could make out the words, I don't read French or Latin so we need someone with sharper eyes that can translate. Seems to be a lot of information/explanation in the pic but frustratingly out of reach. Also, is the bear helping to break the chain of Napoleon or is he about to bite him in the butt?

jd755

Reactions
From here, about as mainstream as it gets. The Valley of the shadow of Death.

Napoleon, advancing down a gently sloping causeway of rock which traverses water and flames, is halted by 'Leo Britannicus' who bounds savagely towards him. He drops a short chain attached to the nose of the 'Russian Bear', a huge white creature at his heels.
He is beset on all sides by monsters, who emerge from a background of flame, smoke, and cloud, or from the water.
Beside the British Lion is a little 'Sicilian Terrier', barking ferociously.

Death, a skeleton-like corpse, rides a mule which dashes through the air towards Napoleon, snorting flame. He wears a Spanish hat and cloak, and holds up a flaming spear and an hour-glass whose sands have almost run out. The mule's trappings are inscribed 'True-Royal-Spanish-Breed'. Outstripping the mule, a savage 'Portuguese Wolf', with the end of a broken chain attached to his collar, leaps towards Napoleon.
The heads and hulders of two melancholy French officers with their necks chained together emerge from clouds to address Napoleon; they say: "Remember Junot and Remember Dupont."
Above these is the Pope's tiara, the apex of flames, emitting thunderbolts towards Napoleon, and inscribed 'Dreadful Descent of ye Roman Meteor' [cf. BMSat 10970].
Immediately above Napoleon is a crescent moon inscribed 'British-influence' enclosing the old (dark) moon, which is 'French Influence'. This forms the centre of a turban, and is surrounded with fiery clouds flanking the features of the Sultan, looking fiercely down at Napoleon. Blood drips from it. This is 'The Turkish New-Moon, Rising in Blood'.
Beside it (r.) the head and arms of a man raising an enormous sword above Napoleon emerge from swirling flames: The 'Spirit of Charles ye XII' [of Sweden 1682-1718].
On the r. a double-headed Habsburg eagle swoops towards Napoleon from clouds: "- The Imperial Eagle emerging from a Cloud." Its collar is inscribed 'German Eagle'.
From the water beyond Napoleon's causeway, the 'Ditch of Styx', project the crown and hands of the drowning 'Rex Joseph'; he is immediately under the Spanish mule ridden by Death.
The water on the nearer side of the causeway, in the foreground, is the 'Lethean Ditch'. From this (l.) rats crawl towards Napoleon: "The Rhenish Confederation of Starved Rats, crawling out of the Mud [cf. BMSat 10433]."
Three frogs raise their heads from the ditch to spit: "Dutch-Frogs spitting out their spite." A rattle-snake spits venom, and shakes its tail: "- American Rattle-Snake shaking his Tail.-"
On the r., standing on a rock, is a dilapidated eagle with clipped wings, and scanty feathers: "Prussian Scare-Crow attempting to Fly -."
24 September 1808.
Hand-coloured etching

whitewave

Reactions
The yellow framing has written "The Descent of the Roman Meteor","Turkish New Moon Rising in Blood", The Spirit of Charles XII" (powerful Swedish King, AKA 'The Swedish Meteror'), "The Imperial Eagle Emerging From a Cloud".

Sounds like a world war with all the major powers fighting against Napoleon. Also looks like that chain is through the bears' nose (Napoleon has Russia chained as his attack dog?). The background French guy is saying something about Jesuits but it looks like everyone depicted is using traditional weapons of war (swords, spears, etc.); only the Roman Meteor (Papal church) is using electrical weapons. That may be because, "in the spirit of Charles XII, a Swedish king had defeated the Holy Roman Emperor and held court on the Rhine, that a Swede had mounted the throne of Poland, then held at bay the Russian and Turk.”

Was the real "Valley of the Shadow of Death" the RCC"?
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, jd755. Looks like we posted at the same time. Could've saved myself the trouble. :)
Still, all the weapons are traditional except the 'meteor of rome' which looks electrical in nature. Combined with BStankman's post showing a corollary between electrical weapons and mudfloods, the picture seems to depict the RCC bringing out the big guns to fight Napoleon who may have been threatening their hegemony. It's also in that timeframe in which much history is obscured. We have a lot of official narratives that leave only more questions rather than answers as well as evidence of some catastrophe.

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
Was the real "Valley of the Shadow of Death" the RCC"?
:love:
Is the Pope a Catholic?
What is the only thing hurling thunderbolts from 'heaven'?
Who at though. Napoleon or its tame animals and skeletons urging them on to kill, kill, kill?
Napoleon is the only 'live human' in that cartoon. That's why I feel he represents what was labelled Tartarus by the Roman Catholic Church.