Input Your Worldview

Starmonkey

Reactions
While I tend to agree with most of your points, however, you are wrong at one thing and it is fear. Fear is as real as love and it is sprung from hostile intentions towards your being i.e. fear is a natural response keeping your breath and power intact here. Overcoming fear is another thing and it is how to meet the hostility and nullify it. You are part of the whole and your emotions or feelings behaves the same as a limb of the whole body. If the whole body is suffering because of your esoteric thoughts, you might want to think more clearly and the body becomes healthy again!
MAYBE you mean common sense and awareness. Just MY angle. There's a whole spectrum of vibrations and sensations out there. I was speaking about FEAR as if it was an entity in itself, which it is not. Haven't seen the Big and Little Willy movie...
But animals (and children) live in the moment and are enlisting other awarenesses that we've been trained out of. I'm NOT SURE they could be defined as fear. I speak of the IRRATIONAL.

kentucky

Reactions
I've enjoyed MANY perspectives over the "years". Gnosticism has a lot of clues. And Philip K. Dick's version in his Exegesis. In the beginning was "God", and the BRAND NAME was with. Translation from old German text.
We're in a hologram. A MATRIX, if you will. And we've created a matrix within the matrix. Which is the trap. And all of this daily business is to keep us believing in it. Time and space are not empirical. All of our materialistic studies and pursuits miss the point (or boat). Going within is the only way to find the way out. Beta-Alpha-Theta-Delta. Hate to have to use Greek for something "older" than them, but...
It's all about belief systems and willpower. PASSION. "Their" main weapon is confusing our minds and emotions. Distraction, misdirection, confusion. Lack of focus and concentration. And continuing to slave away every day because people JUST DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. Bullshit.
I'll link some stuff later.
Words, words... Words
And to keep us babbling away all of the time instead of doing anything. Language of limitation. Fun to talk though, isn't it!!!
So... The earth is flat AND spherical. Angels and aliens are real AND not real. The rest of YOUR universe reacts and interacts with YOU. Participation is paramount.
The mind CREATES with the power of emotions. If those get hijacked and programmed, "somebody else" is doing your creating for you. Self-reflective...
If we all come together, we can bring the LIGHT. That will banish this darkness we're enveloped in and free it up for something "new".
We're stuck at a "time" when it's all supposed to SHIFT, but we're being held down. Get up, Neo. There is no death. Fear is an illusion. Pick up the ball and take another shot. It's not over yet...
While I tend to agree with most of your points, however, you are wrong at one thing and it is fear. Fear is as real as love and it is sprung from hostile intentions towards your being i.e. fear is a natural response keeping your breath and power intact here. Overcoming fear is another thing and it is how to meet the hostility and nullify it. You are part of the whole and your emotions or feelings behaves the same as a limb of the whole body. If the whole body is suffering because of your esoteric thoughts, you might want to think more clearly and the body becomes healthy again!
@Starmonkey , your submission gave me a moment to reflect on my own journey and the response from @Andromeda only further highlighted it. Thank you both for your input.

As I spent my years searching for “truth”, I went down an esoteric rabbit hole in the late 90’s and had awakened to the realm of the metaphysical. It was a natural progression as I was a natural lucid dreamer as a child. I called them waking dreams and mainstream “science” even in the 90’s refused to acknowledge lucid dreaming and it was dismissed as merely ”sleep paralysis”. That was my first break-up with science, one could say. But I digress.

I went deeper and deeper into metaphysics and flirted with walking through that door that leads you into practicing all sorts of craft, but I never pulled the trigger, other than filling my bookshelf with Manly P. Hall works, books on hermeticism, masonry, and the like. It culminated with me observing the ”The Secret” phenomenon come and go, it having co-opted the idea that mind creates reality, and created with it a new age culture that was “diet woke”, which is ever-present today, one could argue. As another aside, I will say that the “truth” that mind creates reality has served me well throughout my years, and for that I am ever-increasingly grateful, as each day passes, for everything that I have been able to provide for myself because of it.

The point I’m moving towards making is this: As I read the post from @Starmonkey , I again wondered of my journey, having dived into so much spiritual “work” in the past, why and when did I stop trying to preach that from the mountaintops. As I’ve spent so much of my life researching it, surely it would have come to some culmination during those years. It turns out, it culminated in something that I only started grasping for the first time in my life, after growing up metaphysically, so to speak.

I discovered empiricism.

I discovered the Trivium Method and I started examining the world around me, and lies upon lies started revealing themselves. It’s not that I hadn’t already seen or uncovered many of the lies during my metaphysical exploration and it’s not that I wasn’t already well-capable of critical thought, but using the Trivium allowed me to be the master of my own journey and allowed me to understand “reality” more.

Who knew that I would benefit so much from empirically examining the world around me. I thought that since mind was all, then letting go of the material was the ultimate goal. Many believe that Buddhism shares such goals (ie the material world is suffering). And yet, the more I meditate and the more I understand the tenants of Buddhism, it turns out, the practice is all about understanding *what is*, not escaping it.

Truth, it has been stated (hat tip to Mark Passio), can be defined as “That, which is (as it is, in reality)”. It speaks for itself. Empirical reality does the same and it’s a shame that I hadn’t truly start speaking its language until the last decade or so, as I had been on a journey of “spiritual“ truth, but did not know the physical map of the world around me.

It turns out, that to be able to go deeper into one’s metaphysical journey, it helps to double-back and retrace your steps in an empirical sense first, as new doors may open up that may illuminate the path more so than one could have imagined otherwise. This is what so-called “Flat-Earth“ research had done for me. It was in-fact an empirical journey, allowing me to hone my tools of discernment like never before.

And now, more than ever, with our forum here, offering its own **empirical** look at physical remains of our past, all sorts of things are slowing coming together for me - as , although I was well-studied on history through an occulted lens (so to speak), it was merely an acceptance of “their” story. Empiricism allows me to understand **my** story as it helps me move towards trying to understand “where“, “when”, and “who” I actually am in the world, and not away from it.

To be sure, I’m not at all saying that it’s empiricism over metaphysical inspection. I think that our passions tend to get pulled towards one and away from the other, when, of course, a healthy examination of both may be in order.

With that said and to that end, regarding the question of the nature of fear as both of you called out: the notion of “knowing thyself”, it turns out, consists of **both** knowing that fear is an illusion AND that it is a chemo-biological process for us to interact with. Both things will help us navigate this reality and let us let go of it when such a time is called for, in my opinion.

Cheers to all.

Also, to @Starmonkey , one of my favorite quotes is ”You are either the programmer or the programmed”, to you point.

Also, also, to @Starmonkey , (I just read your other ”world view” post) as I learmed more about remote viewing from a book I read in the 90s called “Psychic Warrior”, I started realizing that my lucid dreams shared a similarity with OBEs and remote viewing and have spent a lifetime since trying to unify the two in my life. I’ve yet to go full blown verifiable OBE with my lucid dreaming, but I am excited at the prospect.

Last edited:

Starmonkey

Reactions
I
@Starmonkey , your submission gave me a moment to reflect on my own journey and the response from @Andromeda only further highlighted it. Thank you both for your input.

As I spent my years searching for “truth”, I went down an esoteric rabbit hole in the late 90’s and had awakened to the realm of the metaphysical. It was a natural progression as I was a natural lucid dreamer as a child. I called them waking dreams and mainstream “science” even in the 90’s refused to acknowledge lucid dreaming and it was dismissed as merely ”sleep paralysis”. That was my first break-up with science, one could say. But I digress.

I went deeper and deeper into metaphysics and flirted with walking through that door that leads you into practicing all sorts of craft, but I never pulled the trigger, other than filling my bookshelf with Manly P. Hall works, books on hermeticism, masonry, and the like. It culminated with me observing the ”secret” phenomenon come and go, it having coopting the idea that mind creates reality, and creating a new age culture that was “diet woke”, which is ever-present today, one could argue. As another aside, I will say that the “truth” that mind creates reality has served me well throughout my years, and for that I am ever-increasingly grateful, as each day passes, for everything that I have been able to provide for myself because of it.

The point I’m moving towards making is this: As I read the post from @Starmonkey , I again wondered of my journey, having dived into so much spiritual “work” in the past, why and when did I stop trying to preach that from the mountaintops. As I’ve spent so much of my life researching it, surely it would have come to some culmination during those years. It turns out, it culminated in something that I only started grasping for the first time in my life, after growing up metaphysically, so to speak.

I discovered empiricism.

I discovered the Trivium Method and I started examining the world around me, and lies upon lies started revealing themselves. It’s not that I hadn’t already seen or uncovered many of the lies during my metaphysical exploration and it’s not that I wasn’t already well-capable of critical thought, but using the Trivium allowed me to be the master of my own journey and allowed me to understand “reality” more.

Who knew that I would benefit so much from empirically examining the world around me. I thought that since mind was all, then letting go of the material was the ultimate goal. Many believe that Buddhism shares such goals (ie the material world is suffering). And yet, the more I meditate and the more I understand the tenants of Buddhism, it turns out, the practice is all about understanding *what is*, not escaping it.

Truth, it has been stated (hat tip to Mark Passio), can be defined as “That, which is (as it is, in reality)”. It speaks for itself. Empirical reality does the same and it’s a shame that I hadn’t truly start speaking its language until the last decade or so, as I had been on a journey of “spiritual“ truth, but did not know the physical map of the world around me.

It turns out, that to be able to go deeper into one’s metaphysical journey, it helps to double-back and retrace your steps in an empirical sense first, as new doors may open up that may illuminate the path more so than one could have imagined otherwise. This is what so-called “Flat-Earth“ research had done for me. It was in-fact an empirical journey, allowing me to hone my tools of discernment like never before.

And now, more than ever, with our forum here, offering its own **empirical** look at physical remains of our past, all sorts of things are slowing coming together for me - as , although I was well-studied on history through an occulted lens (so to speak), it was merely an acceptance of “their” story. Empiricism allows me to understand **my** story as it helps me move towards trying to understand “where“, “when”, and “who” I actually am in the world, and not away from it.

To be sure, I’m not at all saying that it’s empiricism over metaphysical inspection. I think that our passions tend to get pulled towards one and away from the other, when, of course, a healthy examination of both may be in order.

With that said and to that end, regarding the question of the nature of fear as both of you called out: the notion of “knowing thyself”, it turns out, consists of **both** knowing that fear is an illusion AND that it is a chemo-biological process for us to interact with. Both things will help us navigate this reality and let us let go of it when such a time is called for, in my opinion.

Cheers to all.

Also, to @Starmonkey , one of my favorite quotes is ”You are either the programmer or the programmed”, to you point.
I concur. It was merely the backward approach bottom-top instead of vice versa. Like with health and well-being. Right thinking and feeling and action...
Of course, ALL of it matters and fits and many p.o.v.s are important for understanding.
I love the MANley as well. Especially the part in SToAA that refers to the TAROT. I keep going back to that...
Not disregarding the material either. It's why we're here! Unique and Monique and I'm having more fun daily. Cats raining from the "heavens"!
Thanks for playing!
Ready player 1...
Post automatically merged:

WingMakers Philosophy
WingMakers Philosophy
This site is an enigma. I've been wrestling with it for years. Even went looking around the SW for the supposed Ancient Arrow site. Gave it to a p.i. buddy to try and look for holes, but he's too busy worrying about 👽.
FASCINATING and WEIRD. It takes hours to read it all.

Last edited:

Starmonkey

Reactions

I went deeper and deeper into metaphysics and flirted with walking through that door that leads you into practicing all sorts of craft, but I never pulled the trigger, other than filling my bookshelf with Manly P. Hall works, books on hermeticism, masonry, and the like. It culminated with me observing the ”The Secret” phenomenon come and go, it having co-opted the idea that mind creates reality, and created with it a new age culture that was “diet woke”, which is ever-present today, one could argue. As another aside, I will say that the “truth” that mind creates reality has served me well throughout my years, and for that I am ever-increasingly grateful, as each day passes, for everything that I have been able to provide for myself because of it.

I discovered empiricism.

Cheers to all.

Also, also, to @Starmonkey , (I just read your other ”world view” post) as I learmed more about remote viewing from a book I read in the 90s called “Psychic Warrior”, I started realizing that my lucid dreams shared a similarity with OBEs and remote viewing and have spent a lifetime since trying to unify the two in my life. I’ve yet to go full blown verifiable OBE with my lucid dreaming, but I am excited at the prospect.
Did you take any formal "training" or make your own way? I just miss FLYING without a plane...

Starmonkey

Reactions
There were tunnels under ISU when I was there. "Steam tunnels" they were called. Explored a couple. Luckily we live 20 minutes from the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, in case they're planning another plasma event. Lots of mines around...

GRANITE.

kentucky

Reactions
Did you take any formal "training" or make your own way? I just miss FLYING without a plane...
I had so many un-intended waking dreams as a child that I learned to not be scared of them and to recognize/allow them. Once I heard of lucid dreaming as a thing, I came to the awareness that it was what I was doing. So, since I already knew what it felt like to slip into that state, I was able to guide myself into allowing it.

So, no training, per se. However, reading about it had helped throughout the years. Matter of fact, as it has been stated, just intending to have a lucid dream makes it more likely that I will be able to enter one. The problem is that I seldom think about it anymore and need to get on a more regimented intention to do it more often.

And yes, flying is my typical go-to, once I've realized that I am in a lucid dream state. It's a wonderful feeling, for sure!

Starmonkey

Reactions
So haven't taken it to the INCEPTION level yet?
I'm working in that direction with this North American funny business and visualization for RV. Hard reorienting to NVC, but the feeling is the ticket. Not sure how far back to go though...

Keep wanting to call you "Virginia" cause of John Carter from Mars. Cheesy but fun.

P.S. run into any blue skinned folks down there?

kentucky

Reactions
I'm working in that direction with this North American funny business and visualization for RV. Hard reorienting to NVC, but the feeling is the ticket. Not sure how far back to go though...

Keep wanting to call you "Virginia" cause of John Carter from Mars. Cheesy but fun.

I've seen John Carter once recently, I found it very entertaining, for sure. And no, I rarely run into anyone in my lucid states, and when I do, I usually end up waking up too quickly. One time, however, I was flying around about lightpole height above an empty parking lot and some thing started chasing/antangonizing me. Whoever it was, it was like it was flying on a broomstick, sort of out of Harry Potter.

Even though I've experienced lucid dreams my whole life, I feel that I've yet to break through to something outside of the mundane, with the exception of a few peak/personal experiences in my 20s, but even those don't make for particularly interesting stories.

You?

Regarding RV/CRV (I don’t know what NVC is), I'm fascinated by the formal training aspect of it. Once, again back in the early 2000s, I found an RV-type training exercise online. I had my girlfriend focus on a picture from a random picture generator on that site, and lo and behold, I drew it almost spot on. Out of countless amounts of seemingly random possibilites (people, places, and things), I drew a scene with a tree, a sidewalk passing in front of it and a bench, all in proper perspective. I wasnt sure, however, how being able to see what see saw equated to remote viewing, per se, although I think understand the basic idea of it.

I feel that RV is surely within my ability, I just don't know what those intuitive muscles feel like (which is a silly statement, no doubt), as even when I drew that picture, I couldn't imagine that I was going to even be close in that moment.

Last edited:

Starmonkey

Reactions
Well
I've seen John Carter once recently, I found it very entertaining, for sure. And no, I rarely run into anyone in my lucid states, and when I do, I usually end up waking up too quickly. One time, however, I was flying around about lightpole height above an empty parking lot and some thing started chasing/antangonizing me. Whoever it was, it was like it was flying on a broomstick, sort of out of Harry Potter.

Even though I've experienced lucid dreams my whole life, I feel that I've yet to break through to something outside of the mundane, with the exception of a few peak/personal experiences in my 20s, but even those don't make for particularly interesting stories.

You?

Regarding RV/CRV (I don’t know what NVC is), I'm fascinated by the formal training aspect of it. Once, again back in the early 2000s, I found an RV-type training exercise online. I had my girlfriend focus on a picture from a random picture generator on that site, and lo and behold, I drew it almost spot on. Out of countless amounts of seemingly random possibilites (people, places, and things), I drew a scene with a tree, a sidewalk passing in front of it and a bench, all in proper perspective. I wasnt sure, however, how being able to see what see saw equated to remote viewing, per se, although I think understand the basic idea of it.

I feel that RV is surely within my ability, I just don't know what those intuitive muscles feel like (which is a silly statement, no doubt), as even when I drew that picture, I couldn't imagine that I was going to even be close in that moment.
Well, NVC was taken from Monroe. Non-verbal content. We get hung up on words and numbers, but that's not how the rest of the universe communicates. Makes it harder to CONNECT. Space and time are open for interpretation "out there". So a lot of our abilities are tied up because it takes creative visualization to get there...
Gerald O'Donnell gives good hints in the RV and RI secrets revealed teasers I've read through several times. Using left hand for drawing and writing, less SCREEN time because it hijacks our imaginations. Reading exciting or inspirational materials...
Home - Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
Home - Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
Welcome to Monroe Institute | The Monroe Institute
Welcome to Monroe Institute | The Monroe Institute

I even read and researched into LRH and Dianetics and Scientology after reading Peter Moon's experiences with it back in the day. Before it was taken over, their ultimate goal was going "out of body" or "OT" as they called it. Meant "operating Thetan" which coincides with RV and theta level of consciousness. Kids and animals are already there! Jelly!

"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they'd originally predicted."
-Krysta NOW

Here ya go. Still a FEW good "programs" "out there"...
Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Giants mentioned like 22 times in the Bible I saw somewhere... YouTube video ages ago. With their NAMES.
Of course that book is holey, but there's still truth in there. And A LOT missing. Took out the EMPOWERING points, but left in the turn the other cheek and just bend over and take it with a smile part.
Channeled stuff is a mixed bag. Imperfect vessels. Redundant or limited view questions. But I've gotten some things from Law of One, Seth, Only Planet of Choice, Crystal Skull and Beyond the Veil of Time...
All similar. Time and space are unique to our experience. ALIGNMENT.
I wish one of us could dig up that Adam and Eve story! Seems important and controversial!

That weird WingMakers thing...
There's a discrepancy.
There was a site found back around 2000 by a guy (Fred Burkes) and he saved it. Now it links to his other sites...
And then AFTER that sometime, some doppelganger started another site based on it, but subtly changed.
The original is .us and the copy is .com...
Anyway, I'm not sure if the story is true or doctored, and it was never finished. Great substance though. And the philosophy is more inclusive and explanatory than any science or religion I've studied before.
Goes like this.
Hikers find odd technology resembling compass near Chaco Canyon a couple decades back. Take it to University of New Mexico. Sits around a decade, then somebody decides to take it back to where it was found with a psychic. Lights trail on hidden path which leads to rock wall covered with growth and they find stone slab under dirt. Break through and find elaborate construction inside the cliff with 23 chambers branching off a spiraling ramp. Spherical hollowing out with paintings on wall of each. And a piece of "technology", only two photos. Crystals.
SECRET SECRET government group finds out about. Assumes 👽. Leader interested in time travel because of vision of future invasion...
23rd chamber has encoded optical disk they use ancient languages to decipher. A piece of poetry and music (now lost) to each chamber to accompany the paintings. And a philosophy.
Member defects and gives interviews to journalist with promise of a couple more which never happen...
Other fun plot points I won't give up if anyone wants to spend HOURS reading it all.
I should start other thread relating to time travel and remote viewing and influencing...
Unraveling all over the place.

And the WingMakers are future US. From like 800 years into our future, to 800 years in our past. Or something. Here it is...
Ancient Arrow Project
Ancient Arrow Project

I DO believe on a base level it's about "marrying" the masculine and the feminine in ONE'S SELF. Balance and harmony shining forth from one's own being. The royal wedding. Ida, Pingala... Shushumna. Alchemy.
I really resonate with the underlying and obvious issues here, especially with the advice given toward the end. It's time to STAND. Otherwise we'll fall for anything (Sucker Punch!)👊
Or knuckles, however you want to interpret that one. No really, I borrowed it from Scott Glenn in Sucker Punch (the movie). Fun ride if you haven't already and you're into that sort of thing.
But I DIGRESS.

Glitch in the Matrix II, The Origin of the Intellectual Dark Web

Second part gives clues as to what those follies were for...
US!
The crazy genius in the backyard...
Might spout profound wisdom...
Might throw feces at you.
What a party favor.

ALMOST done watching second. Keeps sparking ideas.
About halfway through, Eric is talking about duels (wrestling) and opponents circling each other. Feel like I'm doing that with the whole thing. Waiting for an angle. Or a better song to dance to.
Waiting for an angel.
Or falling and building wings as one falls.
Gonna finish watching/listening to that intellectual onslaught now.

Now these thinkers and celebrities just need a proper perspective regarding our history. Put it all together and root out the parasite and flick it away.
😜

Last edited:

Wobblegong

Reactions
I've enjoyed MANY perspectives over the "years". Gnosticism has a lot of clues. And Philip K. Dick's version in his Exegesis. In the beginning was "God", and the BRAND NAME was with. Translation from old German text.
We're in a hologram. A MATRIX, if you will. And we've created a matrix within the matrix. Which is the trap. And all of this daily business is to keep us believing in it. Time and space are not empirical. All of our materialistic studies and pursuits miss the point (or boat). Going within is the only way to find the way out. Beta-Alpha-Theta-Delta. Hate to have to use Greek for something "older" than them, but...
It's all about belief systems and willpower. PASSION. "Their" main weapon is confusing our minds and emotions. Distraction, misdirection, confusion. Lack of focus and concentration. And continuing to slave away every day because people JUST DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. Bullshit.
I'll link some stuff later.
Words, words... Words
And to keep us babbling away all of the time instead of doing anything. Language of limitation. Fun to talk though, isn't it!!!
So... The earth is flat AND spherical. Angels and aliens are real AND not real. The rest of YOUR universe reacts and interacts with YOU. Participation is paramount.
The mind CREATES with the power of emotions. If those get hijacked and programmed, "somebody else" is doing your creating for you. Self-reflective...
If we all come together, we can bring the LIGHT. That will banish this darkness we're enveloped in and free it up for something "new".
We're stuck at a "time" when it's all supposed to SHIFT, but we're being held down. Get up, Neo. There is no death. Fear is an illusion. Pick up the ball and take another shot. It's not over yet...
Just wanted you to be aware that your posts have connected a deeper philosophical understanding that allows me to see Logos in the Matrix. A much more enlightened understanding of Hermetics. It’s like I’ve learned a whole new language. Thank you.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Sweet. I'm sort of just barfing a lot out stream of consciousness style when something else inspires me or I make a connection. Maybe you want to check out the WingMakers stuff I've posted. Since your background might allow you to see through the layers. Plus, it's wrapped up with a sort of Indiana Jones meets the Montauk Project type story which makes it VERY STRANGE.
The site I found years ago was a .us site someone had saved. There has since been created a .com site with names changed, extra stuff added which doesn't match, things for sale... Weird and cultish and new-agey.
So, THERE'S a mystery! They don't REALLY own the material because the older site still exists as well and there's nothing they can do about it! It's discussed ad nauseam through the links and blogs and message boards you can get to through there...
Reality is much stranger than we give it credit for.

We REALLY need our own convention. And seminars. A "challenge history" gathering.
AND to do what those talking heads at Rebel Wisdom are doing. Some "round table" discussions where we can make connections together that none of us and our cozy little screens can make. Get WAY outside the box. The BLACK BOX MATRIX.
Some people like baby steps. Some just stick their toes in a little. Some bury their heads in the sand. Some aren't ready for too much, too soon. But I AM. Need some more nuts with a little more random chaos factor.
The king is dead. Long live the King.

Last edited:

Wobblegong

Reactions
Bit of Re-Branding the Hierarchy. Like a firmware update for spirituality.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Right?! TEDIOUS.
Still talking about the box from within the framework. TALKING.
Mostly. A few hidden gems slip out, but mostly sounds like a cocktail party or mixer in the city anytime in the last 100 years. INTELLECTUALS.
😉