Input Your Worldview

Starman

Reactions
Here’s my two cents:

We are presently caught in a desperate fight between good and evil and evil is winning. In fact the luciferians have already won. They wiped out the previous god-centered, post Atlantean civilization (Tartarian?) and have been quite successful in burying the memory and creating a new amnesic populace to rule over. The luciferians (in all their subsets) see the earth as their domain, and as a Master Parasite they are busy enfeebling while sucking dry the well being of god-created humans. Like all successful and thirsty parasites, they will continue their machinations until they invariably kill the host - us! Their end game is trans humanism, totalitarianism and robot workers once the pure humans have been consumed.

The wake up call for me has been not so much the reality of this happening, but recognizing the extent of the deception going on in support of this agenda. I actually find this part fascinating. I am alarmed, but I am also grateful that I am able to see how this system works while I am still alive in this 3D realm. I think knowing this now will aid me through my travels in the afterlife. I will now be more alert.

It is truly Orwellian, an upside down world purposely created this way to keep humans off balance and in fear. It’s all lies all the time. Everything is designed to distort and deflect the real truth of what is going on. This is not just a one-off event here and there, it is non-stop stagecraft created to discourage and confuse us. Once you realize the game is for all the marbles and the luciferians will stop at nothing, you can properly frame events like 9/11 and the apollo missions. I’m starting to think the flat earth reality is at the core of this deception.

I believe it wasn’t always this way. There was a time on earth when humanity lived in natural harmony. I call it god-centered. It might have only ended a few hundred years ago. People felt close to their Creator and built edifices to honor this connection. Whether as humans, giants, dwarves, elves, or pixies the world was teeming with activity and expression. Beings knew how to live in nature and harvest the bounty of energy and physical sustenance the earth provided. We see the remains of this culture in architecture, music, art, and are mystified how it was created with such purity of intent.

I think we once had help from beings from other realms or places and we deified them because of their knowledge and ability to create an elevated civilization for all. But then something went bad. We are still paying the price for the actions of these fallen angels.

I think the world was once a glorious garden of achievements, and incarnation into this realm was the most desired of all assignments. Now, not so much.

I don’t want to incarnate here anymore. Something happened to this realm. Satan and his minions won some sort of battle and now we are heading rapidly to a dystopia not of our choosing. I don’t think humans will collectively wake up, they are too easily propagandized and dumbed down. I think the job is to wake up as individuals and graduate elsewhere. We are mostly on our own. (Don't go into the tunnel of light)

Either we will end up in a totalitarian hell hole under trans humanism or the earth will go through another reset. I don’t think this world is as bad a place as it once was with all the reptile and other transhumanism creations that led to god’s biggest reset of all, so maybe this iteration has more time to play out.

I’ve had a good life, am about to be 65. I have been lucky to have woken up steadily throughout my life. I now have a lot of tools to work with and am nobody’s fool. Thanks to all truthers out there that helped me along. This forum is an excellent place for truth seeking. Thanks for each of your efforts in contributing here. My heart is full.
I think we are slaves of an invading force that has destroyed this planet and its history. That has been my worldview since somewhere around 1998-1999. As for the details I have no idea at all, no idea who has enslaved us or erased our history. Seems doubtful to me they are human though.
We don’t know what consciousness is or how it operates. We don’t know what comes after our death, if anything. We don’t know who or what created the physical world we inhabit. We don’t know what time or space really is. We don’t know the history of anything.

Our ignorance is profound, and this is the foundation of our existence. With this being said, any reality scenario is possible. We could live in a world that is impersonal, under no one’s plan. Or, we could be controlled by beings that are able to totally manipulate our experience. With so many variables at play, we can easily deceive ourselves about the reality we live in.

Our historical timelines that we have been taught may be greatly fabricated. It’s possible that the past is not composed of an orderly sequence of events. Time and events may have been stitched together to create a narrative that is adopted by later generations as progressive and ‘normal.’ We have no way of knowing whether we have been hoodwinked in this recreation.

It is entirely possible that we are being preyed upon and purposefully kept ignorant. It feels like something is conspiring to keep us in the dark, otherwise we would have better understanding. To be so utterly clueless as humans is suspect. There is a design in this.

We could blame ourselves, or we could explore how our deep unknowing is of benefit to some force that is outside of ourself. We may have fallen away from a previous knowing due to amnesia from a traumatic event, but why aren’t we over time able to recover from this?

I suspect that someone or something is benefitting from our dysphoria. I also sense that this other is able to manipulate our reality in ways we can not comprehend. This may be true to such a high degree that our way of life that is taught to us is wholly incapable of framing this possibility, at least for most people.

My takeaway is that our history has been confabulated in ways that make it extremely difficult to identify the deception, but not impossible. To uncover these frauds we need to consider that forces beyond ourselves are twisting our reality even in the dimensional realms of space and time, and we are mere putty in their hands.

Will we ever get to the bottom of this???

Last edited:

kentucky

Reactions
I love this thread, thank you.

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing. I truly am not trying to be pretentious or poetic here. I've been in and out of so many rabbit holes and feel exponentially wiser with each trip down, and this is the worldview that comforts me most and that I trust most. I have found a healthy practice of letting go, as much as I pratice taking in.

Last edited:

RecycledSoul

Reactions
I love this thread, thank you.

As for me, all I know is that I know nothnig. I truly am not trying to be pretentious or poetic here. I've been in and out of so many rabbit holes and feel exponentially wiser with each trip down, and this is the the worldview that comforts me most and that I trust most. I have found a healthy practice of letting go, as much as I pratice taking in.
Awesome post! We gotta let some stuff go. My anxiety level meter has been pegged for quite a while. Everyone, take this Sunday off, sit back and unwind. We deserve a break every now & then.

BStankman

Reactions
Will we ever get to the bottom of this???
Great post Starman.

I am the goldfish, and every day is a new castle.

And every day the castle has a nonsense story and a fake history.
Was it dropped in as setting and scenery with no actual history behind it?

I think the job is to wake up as individuals and graduate elsewhere. We are mostly on our own. (Don't go into the tunnel of light)
When the goldfish sees the ocean, does he believe it is real?

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
And every day the castle has a nonsense story and a fake history.
Was it dropped in as setting and scenery with no actual history behind it?
A castle is a huge effort to build, and takes quite some time.
How about - the castle was there , but the surrounding history told to us today is totally concocted ?

Just presume Tolkien would have used actual people, countries, places and castles as template for his "Lord Of The Rings" story.
If we were then told LOTR as "Real History" in school and universities, would we believe it, and find confirmation in archeological excavations ???

Starman

Reactions
Ever since my juvenile years I always pondered as to what and whom I was, there was just this yearning to understand WHY THE f**k am I here right now... and there was a strange anger to it all because I knew deep inside I did not choose this... It's as if I could easily disconnect from my meat form from a young age to know that something is off.
I had a dream last night. Some sort of catastrophic event in which I was out of control. I was powerful, angry and upset with people around me. I knew most of them and they were aghast at my slashing and burning and destroying everything I could get my hands on. They knew that they could no longer rely on me, and that I was actually becoming a threat. Some tried to rise up against me, but they weren’t able to take me down. These were people I knew and was previously supporting, financially and in other ways.

I felt them doing all they could to try and subdue my wrath. They were trying to bring in the authorities to help them. Then the tide turned. I appeared to be winning and they began to see the reason for my anger. I caused a lot of damage, but it felt necessary to strike out and take charge.

I woke up and was surprised at the intensity of the battle I was in the middle of. I had no allies, only me doing the fighting and destroying.

In the morning I reflected on the meaning of the dream. I realized I was fighting for my life, for truth, and I was destroying the hypocrisy around me. In real life I’m anything but an aggressive, domineering person. But in the dreamtime I am a slayer of illusions.

It gave me some satisfaction that I could muster up that amount of violence in service of getting at the truth. I have reflected further about this dreamtime sequence and realize that I am well on the way to developing tools to deal with the afterlife.

I used to think that I would enter that experience somewhat with my tail between my legs. I would have my guilt, my shame, my confusion, my unfulfilled needs dogging me. I would surrender, ask for help, say I’m sorry, do with me as you will.

Now I’m starting to realize that as a truther I am building up a head of steam of determination to break through all the BS we have been living with. This is actually empowering me! I’m not gonna roll over and be whisked off to another birth. I’m going to fight for the truth. I will not be deceived by false visions of low level spirit guides encouraging me to follow them.

I will be a light unto myself. I am a powerful being, both wise and compassionate. I will demand nothing but the truth and I will find a way through the afterlife to find a way station, a pure land, a sovereign place to call home.

Thanks so much to my fellow truthers on this forum and elsewhere for sharing your inspiration. It is positive reinforcement that I am headed in the right direction.

BStankman

Reactions
A castle is a huge effort to build, and takes quite some time.
How about - the castle was there , but the surrounding history told to us today is totally concocted ?

Just presume Tolkien would have used actual people, countries, places and castles as template for his "Lord Of The Rings" story.
If we were then told LOTR as "Real History" in school and universities, would we believe it, and find confirmation in archeological excavations ???
Pretty sure the battle for middle earth was in Oklahoma.
Smithsonian: Suppressed Archaeological Finds

Reported in 1897 and probably was an inspiration for Tolkien.

codis

Reactions
That might well be.
BTW, I made a holyday trip (with family) to the Mecklenburg lake district last year, and visiting a "stone age" museum (Groß Raden Archaeological Open Air Museum - Wikipedia).
They exhibited some pieces and text material about a nearby battle here: Tollense valley battlefield - Wikipedia
Chatting with the staff, I was told the excavation are on hold for financial reasons, but they use to find bones and fragments wherever they dig.
Current estimates are at least 20.000 combattants on each side. And no one has a sound explanation WHAT that battle in a "remote province "was about, and who fought against whom.
Another candidate for a mystified and falsified event, perhaps picked up by some "initiated" author like Tolkien as inspiration for his fairy tales.
I honestly believe LOTR contains more truths about our medieval/premedieval history then the official story.

whitewave

Reactions
Pretty sure the battle for middle earth was in Oklahoma.
Smithsonian: Suppressed Archaeological Finds

One of the books I was reading about finds of giants and the history of the USA territory had an odd statement that neither explained itself nor provided a bibliographical reference for why the author would say such a thing. It was mentioned causally, off-handedly and then never mentioned or referred to again. The author stated that what is now Oklahoma was the capital of the old world in North America (USA). I searched for a while with different words to see where he got his information but came up empty-handed. If so, it was certainly left a wasteland which is only now recovering.

codis

Reactions
One of the books I was reading about finds of giants and the history of the USA territory had an odd statement that neither explained itself nor provided a bibliographical reference for why the author would say such a thing. It was mentioned causally, off-handedly and then never mentioned or referred to again
Perhaps a slip of tongue (or typewriter in this case). Or, the author's assumptions were too close to reality, and were censored.
But probably the batlle is reflected in the falsified official "Chronology", in an event moved to another time (backwards) and place.

The above mentioned Wicki/Wacko -Pedia article about the Tollense valley battle has a strange reference as well (quoting verbatim): "... roughly at a time when Egypt and the Hittites concluded their famous peace treaty."
Quite curious. Perhaps a slip of tongue as well, giving away it's reflection in official chronology ?

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
This was originally a response to a thread that was locked before I could make my post. This seems the appropriate place now.

Searching said:
Remember those Pick Your Own Adventure books?
Some of you may be disappointed that your planned trip to Fhloston Paradise did not turn out as planned.

I, on the other hand, have been made very well aware that I am here to eliminate devils. I cannot expect to get them all this go-around, but there's always a next time...and a next time...and these efforts do add up.

asura.jpg

After this work is completed, luxury vacation cruises may resume. Thread may resume, please remember that your research efforts are not for nothing. Your work facilitates rapid education and the empowerment of those who come after.

AnthroposRex

Reactions
Very best of luck (and skill) to you!
Don't forget two important extras; the 2007 Iodine Protocol (try Lynne Farrow's 'The Iodine Crisis'), and Vitamin C; either IV, lipo or ascorbic acid.
Linus Pauling's book can help with vit.C, &/or find a good FB group.
Cannabis oil is supposed to be excellent too but I can't say definitively because a) I haven't experimented with it, nor b) had cancer upon which to experiment.
Plus I'll probably get in to trouble for going off topic! Although health is part of my worldview, so whatevs, right. :)
(I'm sorry to post here- I tried to PM you but wasn't able.)
Personally, I have had a lot of success with sodium ascorbate. A salt based vitamin c that has many good properties. Better binding, no toxicity at any dose, etc.
Gotta get it online cause they only sell ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate now.

There's a German guy who was curing people of all sorts of things with high dose sodium ascorbate, including heroin addiction. Good stuff.

f3nt0n

Reactions
How important is truth?

What happens if we learn the truth - and we don't like it much? Where do we go from there?

We live in a binary reality - something either is, or is not - and in between, there is an equal and opposing balancing of all things.

The wonder of a truth can be balanced by the terror of it's implications.

We ascribe billions of years - great swathes of time - to existence, in a bid to make things seem more permanent, in a lifetime that can be viewed as short and harsh. We are at the mercy of a reality that shows us kindness and cruelty in equal measure, yet we each see hope in the future.
But, what if there is none?

Does anyone have a right to force a truth on those that do not wish to know it?

There are three types that know.
Some - the silent - bask in the knowledge that all is transitory and that ultimately, nothing matters at all. It is just... experience. They live in a reality of tender resignation, each new day bringing the joy of being alive. They live in the now, because they understand what tomorrow may bring.
Some - the loud - use the knowledge to their advantage, to gain wordly power, to live from the effort of others. They live in a reality of grasping, clawing fear, driven to distraction by the knowledge that their greatness will come to an end.

And there are some that know, that do not wish to know.

The timeline is creeping closer and closer.
We are on the cusp of learning some very uncomfortable truths that will set in motion a re-arranging of the human mindset, to one extreme or the other.

Cataclysm

Reactions
I don't have a fixed world view - it keeps evolving as I learn and delve deeper into the rabbit hole and back out again.

However, one thing that I am sure about is that humanity has been been hijacked meaning that everything is now an inversion. All humanity's priorities are upside down and, in my opinion, this is by design. War is seen as a source of pride; money is perceived to be essential (as oppose to things of true value); individuals are valued based on how they look, what status they hold or what material possessions they possess; competition over resources is rife; and technology is valued over organic life. Most people have lost touch with spirit and do not seem to even grasp that there is infinite consciousness and possibility up for grabs for all of us if only we worked together towards it. This is not our true state of being.

I believe that there are entities that have hijacked and therefore now control our world. By control, I mean over absolutely everything - from our history to the media, governments, medicine and pharmaceuticals, the military and police, education, religion, the financial systems, science, genetic engineering and more. I cannot say for certain who these entities are - whether they are Archons, Annunaki, Reptiles, ETs or interdimensional beings etc - and I cannot relate to why they are compelled to destroy.

From what I have researched, I have come to the conclusion that humankind was genetically tampered with in order to switch off many of our inborn traits, including our ability to connect with other dimensions, in order to make us compliant. These abilities are now locked away within our junk DNA and we are thus enslaved within the matrix and within our egos. I think that this is what the garden of Eden story portrays along with the Sumerian stories surrounding the Annunaki and how we were supposedly created. This was humanity's fall.

However, I believe that the PTB are scared of us and are resorting to more and more desperate measures to keep us under control. They seem arrogant in their contempt for us, openly flaunt their power in our faces and laugh at us. Whereas in the past I have felt despair, I now feel a sense of momentum in terms of the awakening. In fact, the more desperate the cabal seem to become, and the more stringent the control measures that are put in place, the more humanity suspects and this aids the awakening.

Humankind may have fallen many thousands of years ago, been tampered with genetically, developed ego and amnesia as to who we are. However, I think our time will come soon to reclaim our true nature and rise again.

Verity

Reactions
The wonder of a truth can be balanced by the terror of it's implications.

We ascribe billions of years - great swathes of time - to existence, in a bid to make things seem more permanent, in a lifetime that can be viewed as short and harsh. We are at the mercy of a reality that shows us kindness and cruelty in equal measure, yet we each see hope in the future.
But, what if there is none?
I love that- 'The wonder of a truth can be balanced by the terror of its implications.'
The deeper I peer with alchemical glasses on, the sharper the focus of life becomes, and more mirthful.
I read a quote recently, it went; "In Norwegian folklore, it is said that he who knows the name of a troll, gains power over it."
I can see that alchemy and hermeticism isn't for everyone, but it sure provides some pretty interesting suggestions and leads, same with the Upanishads, the Eddas, the Bible even, in its old raw form.
To my mind the question you ask- what if there is no hope in the future- is one of questionable faith.
Truth fades from childhood because we get swept up in modernity and media, always media; quantum consciousness and compelled speech keeps our mouths (and minds often enough) shut for survival reasons, peace reasons.. but the ancient truths are still there, and with them firmly in mind media-terror fades to a shabby scam of irrelevancy. It becomes ridiculous, a bit sad too. It's truly all they have besides cash.

What if there is no hope in the future? There is always hope in the future. Lose faith and one loses hope. If one questions hope, then they need to examine their faith in good nature or god or God/Nature and cattle-prod it back to life. The wizard behind his curtain is an illusionist, but maybe he needs to be there. I'd say the magi's very presence and existence is all part of an alchemical (Chem, Egypt) recipe to force folks to see reality the hard way- on their own, maintaining a scrap of control and seeing their own way forward- or the harder way, en mass, where things get messy on a much greater scale.

What? How is this video an example of history being re-written?
The original music from those scenes was appropriate to the period, culture, costume, movements, the context of that art form- although by that time the African musical influence had begun with the 12 tone system- a sort of vodoo time structure. That's for another post though.
The point seems to be that the elegance of the dance has been re- or even mis-appropriated in to something modern. The context has changed completely. The beauty of that time capsule is compromised. It's 'fun', but it's not right.

Starmonkey

Reactions
I've enjoyed MANY perspectives over the "years". Gnosticism has a lot of clues. And Philip K. Dick's version in his Exegesis. In the beginning was "God", and the BRAND NAME was with. Translation from old German text.
We're in a hologram. A MATRIX, if you will. And we've created a matrix within the matrix. Which is the trap. And all of this daily business is to keep us believing in it. Time and space are not empirical. All of our materialistic studies and pursuits miss the point (or boat). Going within is the only way to find the way out. Beta-Alpha-Theta-Delta. Hate to have to use Greek for something "older" than them, but...
It's all about belief systems and willpower. PASSION. "Their" main weapon is confusing our minds and emotions. Distraction, misdirection, confusion. Lack of focus and concentration. And continuing to slave away every day because people JUST DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. Bullshit.
I'll link some stuff later.
Words, words... Words
And to keep us babbling away all of the time instead of doing anything. Language of limitation. Fun to talk though, isn't it!!!
So... The earth is flat AND spherical. Angels and aliens are real AND not real. The rest of YOUR universe reacts and interacts with YOU. Participation is paramount.
The mind CREATES with the power of emotions. If those get hijacked and programmed, "somebody else" is doing your creating for you. Self-reflective...
If we all come together, we can bring the LIGHT. That will banish this darkness we're enveloped in and free it up for something "new".
We're stuck at a "time" when it's all supposed to SHIFT, but we're being held down. Get up, Neo. There is no death. Fear is an illusion. Pick up the ball and take another shot. It's not over yet...

Andromeda

Reactions
I've enjoyed MANY perspectives over the "years". Gnosticism has a lot of clues. And Philip K. Dick's version in his Exegesis. In the beginning was "God", and the BRAND NAME was with. Translation from old German text.
We're in a hologram. A MATRIX, if you will. And we've created a matrix within the matrix. Which is the trap. And all of this daily business is to keep us believing in it. Time and space are not empirical. All of our materialistic studies and pursuits miss the point (or boat). Going within is the only way to find the way out. Beta-Alpha-Theta-Delta. Hate to have to use Greek for something "older" than them, but...
It's all about belief systems and willpower. PASSION. "Their" main weapon is confusing our minds and emotions. Distraction, misdirection, confusion. Lack of focus and concentration. And continuing to slave away every day because people JUST DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. Bullshit.
I'll link some stuff later.
Words, words... Words
And to keep us babbling away all of the time instead of doing anything. Language of limitation. Fun to talk though, isn't it!!!
So... The earth is flat AND spherical. Angels and aliens are real AND not real. The rest of YOUR universe reacts and interacts with YOU. Participation is paramount.
The mind CREATES with the power of emotions. If those get hijacked and programmed, "somebody else" is doing your creating for you. Self-reflective...
If we all come together, we can bring the LIGHT. That will banish this darkness we're enveloped in and free it up for something "new".
We're stuck at a "time" when it's all supposed to SHIFT, but we're being held down. Get up, Neo. There is no death. Fear is an illusion. Pick up the ball and take another shot. It's not over yet...
While I tend to agree with most of your points, however, you are wrong at one thing and it is fear. Fear is as real as love and it is sprung from hostile intentions towards your being i.e. fear is a natural response keeping your breath and power intact here. Overcoming fear is another thing and it is how to meet the hostility and nullify it. You are part of the whole and your emotions or feelings behaves the same as a limb of the whole body. If the whole body is suffering because of your esoteric thoughts, you might want to think more clearly and the body becomes healthy again!

Last edited: