Input Your Worldview

Starman

Reactions
Here’s my two cents:

We are presently caught in a desperate fight between good and evil and evil is winning. In fact the luciferians have already won. They wiped out the previous god-centered, post Atlantean civilization (Tartarian?) and have been quite successful in burying the memory and creating a new amnesic populace to rule over. The luciferians (in all their subsets) see the earth as their domain, and as a Master Parasite they are busy enfeebling while sucking dry the well being of god-created humans. Like all successful and thirsty parasites, they will continue their machinations until they invariably kill the host - us! Their end game is trans humanism, totalitarianism and robot workers once the pure humans have been consumed.

The wake up call for me has been not so much the reality of this happening, but recognizing the extent of the deception going on in support of this agenda. I actually find this part fascinating. I am alarmed, but I am also grateful that I am able to see how this system works while I am still alive in this 3D realm. I think knowing this now will aid me through my travels in the afterlife. I will now be more alert.

It is truly Orwellian, an upside down world purposely created this way to keep humans off balance and in fear. It’s all lies all the time. Everything is designed to distort and deflect the real truth of what is going on. This is not just a one-off event here and there, it is non-stop stagecraft created to discourage and confuse us. Once you realize the game is for all the marbles and the luciferians will stop at nothing, you can properly frame events like 9/11 and the apollo missions. I’m starting to think the flat earth reality is at the core of this deception.

I believe it wasn’t always this way. There was a time on earth when humanity lived in natural harmony. I call it god-centered. It might have only ended a few hundred years ago. People felt close to their Creator and built edifices to honor this connection. Whether as humans, giants, dwarves, elves, or pixies the world was teeming with activity and expression. Beings knew how to live in nature and harvest the bounty of energy and physical sustenance the earth provided. We see the remains of this culture in architecture, music, art, and are mystified how it was created with such purity of intent.

I think we once had help from beings from other realms or places and we deified them because of their knowledge and ability to create an elevated civilization for all. But then something went bad. We are still paying the price for the actions of these fallen angels.

I think the world was once a glorious garden of achievements, and incarnation into this realm was the most desired of all assignments. Now, not so much.

I don’t want to incarnate here anymore. Something happened to this realm. Satan and his minions won some sort of battle and now we are heading rapidly to a dystopia not of our choosing. I don’t think humans will collectively wake up, they are too easily propagandized and dumbed down. I think the job is to wake up as individuals and graduate elsewhere. We are mostly on our own. (Don't go into the tunnel of light)

Either we will end up in a totalitarian hell hole under trans humanism or the earth will go through another reset. I don’t think this world is as bad a place as it once was with all the reptile and other transhumanism creations that led to god’s biggest reset of all, so maybe this iteration has more time to play out.

I’ve had a good life, am about to be 65. I have been lucky to have woken up steadily throughout my life. I now have a lot of tools to work with and am nobody’s fool. Thanks to all truthers out there that helped me along. This forum is an excellent place for truth seeking. Thanks for each of your efforts in contributing here. My heart is full.
I think we are slaves of an invading force that has destroyed this planet and its history. That has been my worldview since somewhere around 1998-1999. As for the details I have no idea at all, no idea who has enslaved us or erased our history. Seems doubtful to me they are human though.
We don’t know what consciousness is or how it operates. We don’t know what comes after our death, if anything. We don’t know who or what created the physical world we inhabit. We don’t know what time or space really is. We don’t know the history of anything.

Our ignorance is profound, and this is the foundation of our existence. With this being said, any reality scenario is possible. We could live in a world that is impersonal, under no one’s plan. Or, we could be controlled by beings that are able to totally manipulate our experience. With so many variables at play, we can easily deceive ourselves about the reality we live in.

Our historical timelines that we have been taught may be greatly fabricated. It’s possible that the past is not composed of an orderly sequence of events. Time and events may have been stitched together to create a narrative that is adopted by later generations as progressive and ‘normal.’ We have no way of knowing whether we have been hoodwinked in this recreation.

It is entirely possible that we are being preyed upon and purposefully kept ignorant. It feels like something is conspiring to keep us in the dark, otherwise we would have better understanding. To be so utterly clueless as humans is suspect. There is a design in this.

We could blame ourselves, or we could explore how our deep unknowing is of benefit to some force that is outside of ourself. We may have fallen away from a previous knowing due to amnesia from a traumatic event, but why aren’t we over time able to recover from this?

I suspect that someone or something is benefitting from our dysphoria. I also sense that this other is able to manipulate our reality in ways we can not comprehend. This may be true to such a high degree that our way of life that is taught to us is wholly incapable of framing this possibility, at least for most people.

My takeaway is that our history has been confabulated in ways that make it extremely difficult to identify the deception, but not impossible. To uncover these frauds we need to consider that forces beyond ourselves are twisting our reality even in the dimensional realms of space and time, and we are mere putty in their hands.

Will we ever get to the bottom of this???

Last edited:

kentucky

Reactions
I love this thread, thank you.

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing. I truly am not trying to be pretentious or poetic here. I've been in and out of so many rabbit holes and feel exponentially wiser with each trip down, and this is the worldview that comforts me most and that I trust most. I have found a healthy practice of letting go, as much as I pratice taking in.

Last edited:

RecycledSoul

Reactions
I love this thread, thank you.

As for me, all I know is that I know nothnig. I truly am not trying to be pretentious or poetic here. I've been in and out of so many rabbit holes and feel exponentially wiser with each trip down, and this is the the worldview that comforts me most and that I trust most. I have found a healthy practice of letting go, as much as I pratice taking in.
Awesome post! We gotta let some stuff go. My anxiety level meter has been pegged for quite a while. Everyone, take this Sunday off, sit back and unwind. We deserve a break every now & then.

BStankman

Reactions
Will we ever get to the bottom of this???
Great post Starman.

I am the goldfish, and every day is a new castle.

And every day the castle has a nonsense story and a fake history.
Was it dropped in as setting and scenery with no actual history behind it?

I think the job is to wake up as individuals and graduate elsewhere. We are mostly on our own. (Don't go into the tunnel of light)
When the goldfish sees the ocean, does he believe it is real?

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
And every day the castle has a nonsense story and a fake history.
Was it dropped in as setting and scenery with no actual history behind it?
A castle is a huge effort to build, and takes quite some time.
How about - the castle was there , but the surrounding history told to us today is totally concocted ?

Just presume Tolkien would have used actual people, countries, places and castles as template for his "Lord Of The Rings" story.
If we were then told LOTR as "Real History" in school and universities, would we believe it, and find confirmation in archeological excavations ???

Starman

Reactions
Ever since my juvenile years I always pondered as to what and whom I was, there was just this yearning to understand WHY THE f**k am I here right now... and there was a strange anger to it all because I knew deep inside I did not choose this... It's as if I could easily disconnect from my meat form from a young age to know that something is off.
I had a dream last night. Some sort of catastrophic event in which I was out of control. I was powerful, angry and upset with people around me. I knew most of them and they were aghast at my slashing and burning and destroying everything I could get my hands on. They knew that they could no longer rely on me, and that I was actually becoming a threat. Some tried to rise up against me, but they weren’t able to take me down. These were people I knew and was previously supporting, financially and in other ways.

I felt them doing all they could to try and subdue my wrath. They were trying to bring in the authorities to help them. Then the tide turned. I appeared to be winning and they began to see the reason for my anger. I caused a lot of damage, but it felt necessary to strike out and take charge.

I woke up and was surprised at the intensity of the battle I was in the middle of. I had no allies, only me doing the fighting and destroying.

In the morning I reflected on the meaning of the dream. I realized I was fighting for my life, for truth, and I was destroying the hypocrisy around me. In real life I’m anything but an aggressive, domineering person. But in the dreamtime I am a slayer of illusions.

It gave me some satisfaction that I could muster up that amount of violence in service of getting at the truth. I have reflected further about this dreamtime sequence and realize that I am well on the way to developing tools to deal with the afterlife.

I used to think that I would enter that experience somewhat with my tail between my legs. I would have my guilt, my shame, my confusion, my unfulfilled needs dogging me. I would surrender, ask for help, say I’m sorry, do with me as you will.

Now I’m starting to realize that as a truther I am building up a head of steam of determination to break through all the BS we have been living with. This is actually empowering me! I’m not gonna roll over and be whisked off to another birth. I’m going to fight for the truth. I will not be deceived by false visions of low level spirit guides encouraging me to follow them.

I will be a light unto myself. I am a powerful being, both wise and compassionate. I will demand nothing but the truth and I will find a way through the afterlife to find a way station, a pure land, a sovereign place to call home.

Thanks so much to my fellow truthers on this forum and elsewhere for sharing your inspiration. It is positive reinforcement that I am headed in the right direction.

BStankman

Reactions
A castle is a huge effort to build, and takes quite some time.
How about - the castle was there , but the surrounding history told to us today is totally concocted ?

Just presume Tolkien would have used actual people, countries, places and castles as template for his "Lord Of The Rings" story.
If we were then told LOTR as "Real History" in school and universities, would we believe it, and find confirmation in archeological excavations ???
Pretty sure the battle for middle earth was in Oklahoma.
Smithsonian: Suppressed Archaeological Finds

Reported in 1897 and probably was an inspiration for Tolkien.

codis

Reactions
That might well be.
BTW, I made a holyday trip (with family) to the Mecklenburg lake district last year, and visiting a "stone age" museum (Groß Raden Archaeological Open Air Museum - Wikipedia).
They exhibited some pieces and text material about a nearby battle here: Tollense valley battlefield - Wikipedia
Chatting with the staff, I was told the excavation are on hold for financial reasons, but they use to find bones and fragments wherever they dig.
Current estimates are at least 20.000 combattants on each side. And no one has a sound explanation WHAT that battle in a "remote province "was about, and who fought against whom.
Another candidate for a mystified and falsified event, perhaps picked up by some "initiated" author like Tolkien as inspiration for his fairy tales.
I honestly believe LOTR contains more truths about our medieval/premedieval history then the official story.

whitewave

Reactions
Pretty sure the battle for middle earth was in Oklahoma.
Smithsonian: Suppressed Archaeological Finds

One of the books I was reading about finds of giants and the history of the USA territory had an odd statement that neither explained itself nor provided a bibliographical reference for why the author would say such a thing. It was mentioned causally, off-handedly and then never mentioned or referred to again. The author stated that what is now Oklahoma was the capital of the old world in North America (USA). I searched for a while with different words to see where he got his information but came up empty-handed. If so, it was certainly left a wasteland which is only now recovering.

codis

Reactions
One of the books I was reading about finds of giants and the history of the USA territory had an odd statement that neither explained itself nor provided a bibliographical reference for why the author would say such a thing. It was mentioned causally, off-handedly and then never mentioned or referred to again
Perhaps a slip of tongue (or typewriter in this case). Or, the author's assumptions were too close to reality, and were censored.
But probably the batlle is reflected in the falsified official "Chronology", in an event moved to another time (backwards) and place.

The above mentioned Wicki/Wacko -Pedia article about the Tollense valley battle has a strange reference as well (quoting verbatim): "... roughly at a time when Egypt and the Hittites concluded their famous peace treaty."
Quite curious. Perhaps a slip of tongue as well, giving away it's reflection in official chronology ?