Input Your Worldview

Searching

Reactions
Crikey! I've been postulating this for years, not everything ever build was a Temple or a tomb, it's getting to be outright laughable, the mainstream explanations. But yeah I do think more and are people are waking up to the absurdity. Temples and tombs, it would seem the ancients did nothing else but worship and bury people.

All a person has to do is pull their head out of their arse and take a look around at all the clues in stone, there are so many similar and exactly the same building techniques.

I like the New Earth lady too, sometimes she might lose me, but just from the enormous amount of work she has done categorizing ancient sites all over the Earth.

Megaliths.org Directory of Ancient Sites

I have also found a hook to get people to open their eyes. The video on the Earth being essentially one big mining operation. You can get the most skeptical person to about fall off of their chair, I've done it with 3 people so far and it works every time.
I'm glad you've had success opening people's eyes. I haven't. I have come to the conclusion that they literally are not seeing the same thing I am. I mean, how can I know what they see?

I think a person's frequency has everything to do with it. Maybe when I show a person pictures of planets that look like this:

1541892665468.png

Maybe they see this:
1541892714441.png

Maybe that's why people think I'm crazy. :unsure:

I think the higher frequency we are, the more we see things in terms of energy and light. The lower frequency, or more "dense" person sees physical matter.

And on another subject (kinda), have you been having weird dreams about planets lately?

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
I'm glad you've had success opening people's eyes. I haven't. I have come to the conclusion that they literally are not seeing the same thing I am. I mean, how can I know what they see?

I think a person's frequency has everything to do with it. Maybe when I show a person picures of planets that look like this:
View attachment 11903

Maybe they see this:
View attachment 11904

I think the higher frequency we are, the more we see things in terms of energy and light. The lower frequency, or more "dense" person sees physical matter.

And on another subject (kinda), have you been having weird dreams about planets lately?
That's just the jungian view of the world as I've come to understand it. One's personal energy, vibration and frequency has a lot to do with that. In a state of induced fear and low energies I've been to a state where I saw chemtrails for years. After getting burned out form my work and life in general I received some "shock treatment" where I thought that specific people actually tried to drive me insane but instead of becoming provoked to their actions and warrant any action I was just turning away from it and once I could not, I had to turn inwards for a solution. Meditation and silencing the inner voice is impossible when your brain has been overworking 24/7 even for years analyzing everything for possible threats, but I found a solution from arts. Painting brought me to a state where I did not need to think about anything, just be on the flow there and let things come out. After an intense work of purification on the body and mind I was able to rid my brain from constant overanalyzing any kind of threats, I was able to overcome my state of fear and at one point I also noticed that there were no chemtrails, but clear skies etc. Today there is just stillness and I have silenced the monkey brain. Still a work in process physically at least.

From the consensus view one could say I was in a state of psychosis when I saw those chemtrails and my poisoned worldview, but I was able to overcome that and pull myself to the clear through working on myself. Where as the official narrative says that it always requires hospital treatment I say BS and I am now on the train of Jung & American Natives how they perceived one being crazy.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Good for you Groundhoglife, whatever works for the individual is the correct path.

I practice deep breathing.

I don't know why some, most, people aren't interested in doodly -squat. I'm sure we can all cite numerous examples of situations where you know immediately you are treading into dangerous territory. :eek: sometimes just for fun I'll being up Aliens or JFK or any number of more recent phoney baloney operations that have taken place over the last few decades. (I don't want to give the google bots or all the other bots any words to zero in on) :eek::mad:

Andromeda

Reactions

I think a person's frequency has everything to do with it. Maybe when I show a person pictures of planets that look like this:

Maybe they see this:

No dreams are weirder than our world! Seen three suns in the sky in my dreams :) Also seen huge planetary objects in the sky too!
That's just the jungian view of the world as I've come to understand it. One's personal energy, vibration and frequency has a lot to do with that. In a state of induced fear and low energies I've been to a state where I saw chemtrails for years. After getting burned out form my work and life in general I received some "shock treatment" where I thought that specific people actually tried to drive me insane but instead of becoming provoked to their actions and warrant any action I was just turning away from it and once I could not, I had to turn inwards for a solution. Meditation and silencing the inner voice is impossible when your brain has been overworking 24/7 even for years analyzing everything for possible threats, but I found a solution from arts. Painting brought me to a state where I did not need to think about anything, just be on the flow there and let things come out. After an intense work of purification on the body and mind I was able to rid my brain from constant overanalyzing any kind of threats, I was able to overcome my state of fear and at one point I also noticed that there were no chemtrails, but clear skies etc. Today there is just stillness and I have silenced the monkey brain. Still a work in process physically at least.

From the consensus view one could say I was in a state of psychosis when I saw those chemtrails and my poisoned worldview, but I was able to overcome that and pull myself to the clear through working on myself. Where as the official narrative says that it always requires hospital treatment I say BS and I am now on the train of Jung & American Natives how they perceived one being crazy.
I have a different perspective on meditation and silence. The rulers actually want you to stop thinking! True silence and meditation is when you reach your innermost thoughts and when reach them you can actually feel them! The push of silencing your thoughts in our civilization has a vicious motive: to create a non-critical thinking populace.

Last edited:

Searching

Reactions
No dreams are weirder than our world! Seen three suns in the sky in my dreams :) Also seen huge planetary objects in the sky too!
The 3 suns are very interesting:
The greater ‘light’ – the sun – is the fully conscious activity of the “thinking” mind. This is the last faculty to be developed in humans, and when fully developed, it completes the human constitution.
Planet Planets

The other night I dreamt that a huge planet was entering earth's atmosphere. I think it was Jupiter. I have had one other dream like this before. It must mean something.

Andromeda

Reactions
The 3 suns are very interesting:
The greater ‘light’ – the sun – is the fully conscious activity of the “thinking” mind. This is the last faculty to be developed in humans, and when fully developed, it completes the human constitution.
Planet Planets

The other night I dreamt that a huge planet was entering earth's atmosphere. I think it was Jupiter. I have had one other dream like this before. It must mean something.
They definitely mean something. I think most of you guys here have experienced bi-locality. A dream that takes place in awakened state and then vanish. You were in that dream but you didn’t sleep and you remember exactly what you saw where and how.

kulapono

Reactions
They definitely mean something. I think most of you guys here have experienced bi-locality. A dream that takes place in awakened state and then vanish. You were in that dream but you didn’t sleep and you remember exactly what you saw where and how.
'. . . is a man dreaming he is a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he is a man.' proverb by some chinese butterfly

asatiger1966

Reactions
If you think you may have cancer I strongly suggest you research MMS solution: chlorine dioxide gas. while traveling in the 3rd world(South America) came across this miracle substance. It helped me and others that I have known and helped my cats too! You can make it for free from pool shock. Many many people have been helped and its almost free! Beware goolgle and themtube have been censoring videos and search results so use other search engines. PM me for more info. Peace.
Your one hundred percent correct. James Humble stumbled upon a little known cure for malaria and tested it, finding that it could cure a wide spectrum of diseases. The Jungle School in Panama used the malaria cure for years on teams that stayed in the jungle for more that a few days. That was before common people were aware of it. They gave it out in green capsules. Had a horrible taste and would cause most to vomit at least once if you had any mosquito bites. It was 100 times more effective than Quinine Sulfate orange pills.

s-l300  Jungle Expert Patch.jpg

Last edited:

Onthebit

Reactions
The moon is a very interesting topic that deserves its own thread. I think it's something a decent amount of people in the world try not to think about too much (altho most take it for granted of course) because to me it's quite clearly something that does not occur with the random chaos of the universe and the formation of elements etc.
edit: unless I missed a thread about it but a revisit would be nice either way there's lots to discuss imo.
casts a cold light....that is verifiable and intriguing...

asatiger1966

Reactions
@asatiger: are you referring to artemesia plant? Even doctors in 3rd world countries will use artemesia in place of quinine to treat malaria.
no this is much simpler. Chlorine Dioxide, we were told that some type of stabilizer acid was also in the mix. I have not seen the stuff in over 30 years. When the detachment doctor caught the cancer he said it could not be treated with the CD solution. They tried electrodes in my wrist for over a year, directly into the blood.

Sirius

Reactions
I think we are slaves of an invading force that has destroyed this planet and its history. That has been my worldview since somewhere around 1998-1999. As for the details I have no idea at all, no idea who has enslaved us or erased our history. Seems doubtful to me they are human though.

NowhereMan

Reactions
To me, it's as if everything mainstream/official/commonly-accepted/normal is found to be a well-crafted pack of lies. But to what end? I don't know. If the history as we are taught in school is found to be largely a complete fabrication, I can't help but question the massive amount of power and control that would be required to literally make entire civilizations disappear from the historical record. And it's not necessarily the teachers; they are just repeating what they are told to repeat. What possible organization could be behind such a system so pervasive as to have manipulated even the very institutions of education to indoctrinate us with these lies? And for how long have they been doing this? I feel like I'm swimming in an ocean of Lies, barely able to keep my head above water as I desperately look for the land of Truth. I want to know who benefits from these perpetual lies, because it sure isn't us.

asatiger1966

Reactions
In this stage of my awakening, I feel that I am alone. Even in the physical company of another "conspiracy threorist", I feel alone. It has been said that when one is truly "enlightened" he realizes that we are all one. Is this feeling of being alone the same as feeling that we are all one? Alone/All one. Is this the feeling "God" felt? Is this why "he" created this 3 dimensional playground? Did Source fractalize himself into pieces so that "he" could not feel so alone? Everything originates from Source. We are part of Source. Are we "God" just playing the game of separation so that we don't feel so alone?
This is an idea I cannot shake.
My experience indicates that many people want to feel alone, their solitude prevents others from hurting them even deeper. The flip side trauma induced solitude can be a substitute for not meeting their worst fears.
Feeling of guilt caused by events one had no control over. With guilt comes images of not doing enough to prevent said event, or doing too much by crossing a moral, ethical, self code of conduct fomented early in their youth.
Temporary solitude can be a time to mediate, reflect, grow possibly heal your spirit. Try laughing at yourself.
My thoughts are all humans are a part of God, so we , as little gods we should not be of this world. But powers almost as powerful as Creator have chosen to lie, deceive, trick humans into thinking that they are helpless victims.
Feeling alone is more damaging than actually being alone. My opinion.
My knowledge of enlightenment is one spirit moving closer to pure love.

When searching look for serendipity and grace.
We live on a beautiful planet.

Maxine

Reactions

Maybe they see this:

I can even kinda confirm that theory of yours, back when i still believed that outer space is a real thing i was watching one video on which some guy zoomed on Mars with his telescope, and what i saw was literally that same CGI Mars that NASA shows to us but it was really blurred, like a lot. But then later that same year i think(it was probs almost like 2 years ago) when i was already highly doubting space, i stumbled across the very same video in my YouTube recommendations, and when i watched this same video again this time Mars looked like this yellow(orange) frequency like here:

So yeah you are probably right with that theory!

realitycheck

Reactions
It is hard to give my worldview when I feel like I am need to assemble picture puzzle of few thousand pieces and I have only few puzzle pieces and no master picture... I am still floating between theories and trying to separate real info from lies - not just official lies but lies in alternate or conspiracy theories. I am convinced that large amount of false alternate information is produced daily just to bury good and important alternate findings and conclusions.

Some general idea / theory I have in short lines

• we were created or places here by superior beings as workforce (mining gold? - I am convinced it has some other purpose then for what we are using it)- maybe monkey dna was crossed with those beings or just manipulated to create more intelligent workforce that could be more efficient workers (organization, understanding, advanced usage of hands...)
  • intelligence is hard to control and with time it advances
  • superior beings control population under different name depending of stage of intelligent advancement (gods, kings/emperors and now days ruling politicians and corporation owners)
  • with intelligence come science, art... general advancement and with advancement assigned work tasks become easier as you find way to do something quicker and easier (tools, machines...) and you have (or should have) more time and resources for advancing even more in science and art (polymers, vibrations, free energy...)
  • at some point advancement is to big (opening eyes) and controlling population is hard or not possible by superior beings, or major part of population becomes aware of control
  • this is when reset happens - nukes, floods or some other way as beings in control are more advanced and have ways to erase us
  • we are not erased completely as they still need workforce and maybe not all advancement is lost (tech they have purpose for so workers have better production)
  • re-population is done with children (clones? or tube produced) and survivors with help of collaborators (easy non-working life like politicians these days)
  • survivors with "open eyes" are "cleaned" over time (wars?) but some do manage to transfer some "old" knowledge that shows up over time (Tesla?)
  • depending on stage of advancement ruling model is applied (empire, monarchy, communism, democracy...) over which they control and direct advancement

Few reasons for this theory
  • gold was mined trough whole history and by all major civilizations for mostly decorative usage?
  • where is all this gold that was mined and looted (americas) - in fort Knox or some other valuts?
  • just one sample - German Finance Ministry unaware that getting gold back from US is ‘becoming a hot topic’ - why is it problem to return someones gold? Not to mention Libya and Venezuela now - when gold is asked problems arise
  • we now see official history is lies and many proofs of earlier advanced civilizations
  • ruling politicians do everything against people but are selected by people as representatives of people
  • advancement is being sabotaged and slowed down in general
  • organized depopulation and dumbening down is happening (hard to control big population with time to think)
  • with tech advancement we should have more free time but we have it less and less... Working more for less money - when you struggle to pay the bills you don't have time to ask questions and investigate
  • if 10% of resources and funds that are spend on wars and military were spent on science of free energy, vibrations... etc. I think we would have levitating cars and clean planet in 10-20 years.

I am pretty tired right now (after working whole day) so I will stop here... I hope you get general idea that guides me.

Tyrion

Reactions
The Earth is flat and my ultimate dream is to be able to see the continents beyond Antarctica. To be part of the founders of new regions and lands. A new humanity free from bankers and zionists, of economic prosperity and happiness.

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
I'll add here what I've been toying around as of late. This is mostly consisting of playful thoughts, questions and reaching for connections from provided entertainment that I will elaborate some thoughts as examples as the sources for this topic are rather limited.

One possibility of this current state of existence is being in a sort of a shared state of limbo.

First I must elaborate some thoughts about the state:
-Limbo is pretty much a synonym for purgatory in the Catholic religion.
-It is a deep state of mind where the boundaries of reality and dreams have broken down. Dreams are more clouded where as limbo is very clear and real. It would be pretty much impossible to tell the difference if you did not know where you are.

Limbo through entertainment:
-The movie Inception described that each and everyone could have their own perception of a limbo and it would usually become what your memories make it up to be like with mr. Saito who woke up there not knowing he was still dreaming. To enter limbo this way one has to die in a dream while being heavily sedated for the mind not being able to regain waking state, thinking you might have woken up but are in limbo. Now apparently it is possible to share this experience of limbo. If it is possible for even a few, then perhaps it could also be possible for a much grander scale of beings. What we're also being told of limbo here in general is that time experienced is relatively much faster than to our true wakeful state. Here I was also thinking that when Cobb woke up in limbo on that stranded beach it was just a symbolism for being on the edges of that vast ocean of consciousness as consciousness is often depicted as an ocean.
-Alice in Wonderland actually might be about an experience in limbo. First you enter a rabbit hole and then you take a potion that makes you small for you to be able to get through. I think this is a symbolism pretty much for the microcosm and entering limbo, the Wonderland or even Neverland.
-The series Supernatural describes heaven as so that each and every human being has their own individual heavens and that they're not shared. This is not the only one that has suggested this concept. They can be visited however. This sounds pretty much to me that after death your consciousness might wake up in a state of limbo. If you believe it's Christian heaven and know you died, then it is that. If it's Islam and you did good work you believe to be true it's 40+ moaning virgins for you. If you've been haunted and in despair then your emotions might provoke you with negative surroundings even becoming a "hell". This is why a desperate suicide is not an option of escape and is said in Catholic religion that they go to "hell". If this concept is true, the latter does not always apply as I think fe. Socrates would not have entered one with his state of clarity of mind but been able to create whatever he wanted and eventually become reborn. Yes I believe in reincarnation in some form.
-In the movie Whatever Dreams may come when Annie commits a suicide she goes to "hell". His husband portrayed by Robin Williams goes to look for her in attempt of salvation descending the different levels of hell. They say that it might be impossible to redeem her from there as she might've forgotten about everything and is now living a nightmare. They traverse far and eventually find her in their old house where she has lost her memory of the past and it's become a fearsome existence for her. Should one stay there with her, they might forget about the true state of being and become to accept her reality becoming a "lost soul" themselves as well. This story fits perfectly to the limbo state explained everywhere else as well.
-In Harry Potter series Voldemort had split his soul to so many pieces that he was left in limbo as only a tiny degraded form of himself. They said that he could never leave limbo because of that. For him there would be no reincarnation. I however do think that you can work yourself up even if a tiny fragment of the self is left to become whole again, so that might not be essentially true.
-In the movie Serenity there is a weird connection being made. In the real world there is a boy who has created this computer game that he spends all his time with and imagines the fisherman in the game being his father who had actually died in a war. Elsewhere his father is living in an Island going on his daily life fishing etc. The man has only fragments left of his memory of the past. The father eventually starts to even question how he arrived there and can't even remember how long he's been there. Whatever the boy seems to think seems to affect the world where his father is being. To me I got the question here regarding this topic that could the living affect the state of the passed ones with what they constantly seem to project to them? Speak no ill of the dead etc. To me it was clear, the character of McConaughey was in a state of limbo and his being was affected by his son thinking about him all the time. They were finally even able to create a connection in the end, which was a beautiful moment in the movie for me. "Somewhere there is a place where there is a you and I", with tears pouring on the father realizing all this.
-In medieval Paradise Lost by John Milton; "The mind is it's own place and in it, it can create a heaven out of hell and a hell out of heaven". This is perfectly true in whatever state our mind is in, but especially so when we believe in something that is not of our own making. To emphasize it would actually be extremely dangerous in limbo where you can create a hellish experience you can get stuck to forgetting everything else.

Some questions that arise for me & reaching for conclusions:
-The game of limbo depicts all this perfectly as well, who can go down the lowest under the bar not falling. Maybe entering limbo can be used as an exercise for those with the knowledge.
-Wouldn't this sort of existence explain why the Australian aborigines say that dream time is more real than this existence. As a state of limbo would be one step below dreams.
-Wouldn't this explain the nursery rhymes row row row your boat etc. that life is just a dream? The another one we have is the French Frere Jacques where it's Finnish version is used as a song to sing in the morning for kids to wake up.
-This could explain all the synchronicity I've been noticing around me going bonker levels at times as we're all connected by that ocean of consciousness.
-Could this explain the dreamers. Ozzy would rather dream his life away. Stevie Nicks singing that you're not living in the real world and all the hints to Alice in some of her songs. Michael McDonald singing about keeping the spirit alive by holding on and that you're right where I want to be. Does being a being dreamer actually mean daydreaming here, or are the dreamers from "above" via dreaming. Could be both of course.
-Could there actually be a state of limbo where there the living and the dead could co-exist at a same time? The living fallen there while dreaming and then the consciousnesses of the dead being able to show up if go low enough? Would there even be any difference for this common ground? Some ancient Greek tales do talk about making such visits to the underworld.
-One word the old Finns used to have for the underworld was Manala. It's still used by the few and we have a bar of that name in Helsinki as well. That there is another connection from our language to the older world in the word mana, where it basically says the underworld being a place of spiritual power. And well, in limbo you should pretty much be able to manifest anything by the spirit.
-In limbo the good would die young / first, because you yourself have become **** and fallen. A split between your worlds, but somewhere they're still alive, which means should those bubbles reconnect, there would be a "Mandela effect". So Mandela would be the result of worlds colliding and the Internet has connected us more than ever before. It's a natural part of consciousness based existence with individuals shaping their own realities / timelines / space-time continuums. This could be the reason it's been on steroids in the past years. That would also make truth a tougher concept to grasp in general level of speaking.
-Maybe the enlightenment movement is only the first step towards true awakening and it itself can disguise the true meaning of what waking up actually is aka waking up from this existence.
-Ultimately life might be about jumping from one limbo to another and in between are the dreams.
-Perhaps there are infinite levels of this sort of existence. Multiple levels of limbo and dreams and somewhere there is a common ground.

Strange personal connections / experiences to support this form of existence:
-Now some of you who might've read my early posts a few months ago might recall why I even have this nickname on the forum. It was because I thought that I've been repeating this life over and over again and there is the connection to the movie Groundhog day. It's either that or at least that I've had dreams that have shown me some parts of this life so it's become not a deja vu experience when it happens, but a clear memory of experiencing something before. Wouldn't a loop dream or dying and being put back to the same dream state limbo explain all that as well. I could also actually name a few historical findings from this forum as well that have not happened yet, at least one of them is very clear.
-Ever since childhood I've been hearing a sound of a clock ticking even if I use earplugs. Now I've become so accustomed to it that most of the time I don't even notice it. But when I silence all the thoughts and it's silent around it's always there. I don't remember has it been there since my early childhood, but at some time I do remember thinking about it already maybe around the age of 10. To add to this I have this weird memory of my godmother forcing me to sleep in a room filled with clocks and having only a small mattress on the floor to soften the ground. It is such a vague memory that I must question it's reality, but there is something very specific that has stood out for me in form of a tiny cut of a monologue from her. I'm asking myself is there an actual connection with this and what I hear or have I only been mindf***ed with this and it's a distraction created for me as it makes traditional meditation pretty much impossible.
-Not too long ago I also had written down here earlier a recollection from my childhood state of being where another child was taken to a room to look in to the future. I was astonished and in disbelief how fast he could've actually experience a full life he could start talking about. But if he was put to a state of limbo it could've happened with the snap of the fingers because of the time difference. But yes, it's a really vague memory and I cannot verify that in any way either, could've been a dream, but man I love my mind if it's only the latter providing with such substance and stories.
-This might explain some of the experiences I've had after "dying" and waking up in an asylum type of place where they might've been controlled dream levels above. When I at time woke up in a level above with a fearful state whatever I was afraid of manifested itself there pretty much immediately. Perhaps I've been forced to this place by experiencing so many deaths in dreams that I've lost count. I cannot say were they in dreams, or repetitions of this life. This could also be beneficial to me and will indeed use it as a place of purification / purgatory and self development of course.

This is what I've been playing in my mind as of late and this sort of existence or a variance of it has become a strong candidate for me now.

Last edited: