Input Your Worldview

PrincepAugus

We might have come here for the same goal to find our true history, but each of us have a different worldview pertaining to the threads posted here. I would love to hear what each of you think how the world looked like historically and geologically, and how it is supposingly should be in the current era. I will post mine in a separate comment here when I have the time.

Looking forward to reading your worldview.

I think our ancestors were colonizers of stars and we were seeded here. Then we were invaded and enslaved by the moon.

pushamaku

Ever since my juvenile years I always pondered as to what and whom I was, there was just this yearning to understand WHY THE FUCK am I here right now... and there was a strange anger to it all because I knew deep inside I did not choose this... It's as if I could easily disconnect from my meat form from a young age to know that something is off.

Also the stars.... Growing up in a little mining town in South Africa, they were visible by the thousands like in those milky way photos and there was this connection and feeling of security just by gazing at the pretty things.

Then the conspiracy bug bit me ever since I saw the first show on the Kennedy assassination and 9/11 sealed the deal for sure.. I knew things were upside down.

I believe we are trapped here, perhaps tricked into coming here, definitely didn't consent to this and our memories of whom we were before were wiped clean. Our energy is harvested to sustain the elite and their masters? I really don't know but I know sure as fuck we are capable of so much more than the garbage on CNN or the Kardashians.. Educated to be slaves, bombarded with propaganda, poisoned by vaccinations and the media alike.

There is a war for our minds... I could go on and on..............but I think you understand that the so called government does NOT have your best interest in mind. Quite the opposite.

I think we came here from our dreams to sort out reality. Some knows this or are at least sensing something is wrong with our reality and yet they still fail to question the state of our consensus reality and remain comfortable with their lives.

It took some time before I started remembering all my dreams. As a kid and up until graduation of senior high school I didn't have any dreams at all. It was first after getting in touch with nature by gazing at the sun and the stars, changing my whole diet to vegan and alkaline, I started dreaming again. Then after that I figured out we've been all lied to by our teachers after researching ancient civilizations on internet.

Yes, pushamaku, we are trapped here. Those who have wiped our memories are conspiring against all human life. The movie "The Hunger Games" depicts what western civilization really has become. They make the rules only to keep us divided! Humanity is not in charge.

whitewave

I think we started out as perfect beings with extremely long life spans and even capable of physical immortality. Something happened to us, whether you call it the death curse of sin or alien tinkering with our DNA, we changed. I believe we have had many advanced civilizations that, for whatever reason, have been destroyed and humanity has had to begin again, each time losing a little of our lifespan, physical and mental capabilities as well as our intelligence. I believe Adam and Eve were the latest iteration of the starting over period, possibly the "elite" of their time or maybe the best genetic products that survived the cataclysm.

According to the Bible (which I happen to believe but not fully understand), God decided to wipe out genetically corrupted humanity because fallen angels mated with humans and created giants, etc. We know that giants survived up until King David's time since he slew one (Goliath) so did God fail or was that the real reason? Cain was banished from his hometown and escaped to the land of Nod where he married. Who did he marry if there was only Adam, Eve, and Cain on the earth and why was there a whole other land where, apparently, you could find a wife? I actually have some answers to those questions (whether they're correct answers is another matter) but my worldview is that we're not the first. God saw all his creation and said, "it is good". Did he look at the dinosaurs and say, "no bueno"? I question everything.

Ice Nine

I look around and see what humans are capable of and what we do to each other and I don't feel like I am part of the same race of creatures. I'm actively working on trying to dwell on the positive and not the negative, let's just say that it's a work in progress.

I think we have been on this planet for a very long time. We have suffered through many resets or disasters whatever you want to call them. I also think we have been visited by at least one other race and they did some tinkering with our DNA. Perhaps we were designed to clean the toilets of the Gods.
I think the Earth could have been an ancient mining operation on a scale we can't even begin to understand. Just look around the planet there is much evidence to support this idea.

Whatever has happened here, there always must be a handful of humans left, enough to get things going again. but we forget everything and are left to scratch around in the dirt trying to find some answers.

anotherlayer

We are not monkey-to-man. We are not grains of sand. We are not dust in the wind. We are divine. And I think that Hopi dude sums it up pretty well...
The time of the one wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word ’struggle’ from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.

Paracelsus

My view is that I personally have a tremendous responsibility to help shape the world for good. That any sentient being has the same power inherent to God and must exercise it wisely. By focusing on that which you desire to bring into the world, you eventually will.

I love gardening, water, Tai Ch'i, Qi Gong, Weightlifting, and trail running in the mountains. Life is supposed to be an exciting adventure every single second of every single day.

Existence is an extraordinary gift and I intend to use all of it.

Maria

My world view is that nations have been completely controlled for a very long time. There is a pattern I have found having lived long enough. The controllers have taken nations from farming to manufacturing than to sales. The US entered the sales in the 1980's. It was anounced on the radio. Profitable companies were sent to China. This included everything down to the light switches. I had a Mercer Island millionaire buy out a profitable company and just shut it down. I went to a museum in Frankfurt and it stated that Germany was taken out of farming and put into manufacturing in 1890. I just watched the Nat Geo program on Viet-nam war and right in the middle of the show they stated the reason for the war was to take the people off the farms and put them into manufacturing. It is my opinion that these wars were to enact these changes. Soviet Union received state of the art manufacturing plant from a US firm and they could not get the Slave to transition from the farm, so they just liquidated them. They did the same with China and million died. Watched it on TV.

Ice Nine

@Ice Nine
I completely agree. From the beginning we had paradise and still have. Then a hostile race invaded in order to extract resources from GAIA. Now we are held hostages here with the hostile race threatening to blow up GAIA.
I think they are long gone and now we are our own hostile enemy. Unless they are sitting up on Moon Base Alpha keeping an eye on things.
They sure did mine this planet, after you know what to look for there are spoil tips and quarries and mines all over the planet. It's overwhelming. I can never look at a barren landscapes the same way again, talk about spoiling the view.

I think they are long gone and now we are our own hostile enemy. Unless they are sitting up on Moon Base Alpha keeping an eye on things.
They sure did mine this planet, after you know what to look for there are spoil tips and quarries and mines all over the planet. It's overwhelming. I can never look at a barren landscapes the same way again, talk about spoiling the view.
The moon is not native to our solar system, hence they are still here!

Ice Nine

The moon is not native to our solar system, hence they are still here!
I totally agree with that, the moon was brought in for some reason, I speculate to control tides, but the jury seems to be out as to whether the Moon does influence the tides. And it could be an out-post, probably one of the worst assignments in the Universe sitting on the Moon keeping and eye on us.

LordAverage

The moon is a very interesting topic that deserves its own thread. I think it's something a decent amount of people in the world try not to think about too much (altho most take it for granted of course) because to me it's quite clearly something that does not occur with the random chaos of the universe and the formation of elements etc.
edit: unless I missed a thread about it but a revisit would be nice either way there's lots to discuss imo.

Last edited:

PrimalRed

My worldview: The more pieces of the puzzle I put together, the less I know about anything.

Here is what I'd like to believe: this is all just one big game that God is playing, like a video game turned to super hard difficulty level, just for the sake of playing. We are all characters being played by God and one day the game will end, we will realize it was all just for fun and everything will be "okay". I'd like to believe this because I refuse to concede that Infinite consciousness or whatever God is could be so clumsy and powerless as to get itself in as deep a pile of shit as we find ourselves. I have no direct evidence for this theory though, aside from some psychedelic experiences which don't count because they are in and of themselves part of the game, if that makes sense.

Here is what I've pieced together about the "game" (if it is one): This 'world'/realm was at one point a Divine creation- full of beauty harmony and benevolence. Then one day for whatever reason a truly evil force came, hijacked it, and twisted everything around. We call this "Lucifer" or the Archons. Now everything is ass backwards. We have to kill and eat other living beings to 'survive', we age and die instead of living eternally, we have to 'work' to make anything happen when we should be able to create with a single thought. We feel separation and misery instead of unity and bliss. We are basically experiencing the exact opposite of what reality and Truth is. And this is exactly what Satanism is all about- inverting the truth. These archons feed on us because, similar to the Gnostic understandings, they seem unable to sustain themselves in their separation from the "divine" aspects of reality.

So in this world, in spite of its dream like nature, it is fabricated in such a way as to make the rules very set in stone. We are bound by the 'laws' of the physical (and non physical) realm, and can't seem to break free from the system which we find ourselves. So this aspect gets into the 'reality prison' or "matrix" facets of our experience, which by all means seems to be the case. It seems just when you think you've transcended one aspect of the illusion, a new bigger, better trap is already there waiting for you. Whether it be the magical 'light beings' coming to save us, or 'ascension', or 'enlightenment', or psychedelics, or astral projection, there's always some trap there waiting for us. But we CAN break free, and that's exactly why so many pitfalls are set in place for us- to make sure their food source doesn't go away!

And this process of breaking free is intimately tied with the physical body. No wonder these New Age disinfo groups teach that 'you are not your body'. They don't want you tapping into your power. It has very real functions and is of paramount importance with spiritual transcendence, and once you get manipulated or fucked up energetically, you are in trouble. This is where the DNA manipulation and genetic impairment comes into play- programming us to be unconscious slaves. But there is SOMETHING very important and very magestic about the human expression- and I think part of our heritage ties in to truly Divine and powerful beings- before the "fall" and takeover by lucifer and the fallen angels.

So we have to, against all odds, retrieve our power and break free from the system, whatever that even means. Most people get recycled when they die- they are drugged with bliss and false love/light very much like a kidnapped victim is drugged with heroine. Then they are taken and recycled right back into the machine. It's a time loop we are stuck in. Time is just an illusion- causality is non-linear.

I also think the Matrix might be an actual physical membrane. And this gets into the 'shape' of Earth! What if it's concave and we are in a "cell" like a prison cell and the exit is through the south pole? What if they have already built enough machinery to zap any soul trying to escape through the poles? What then? How would you transcend this prison? What if you are cut off from god/your higher self and there is no one who can pull you out?

We have to find answers to these questions, and fast, because I don't think 'enlightenment' AKA tapping into the mainframe of the matrix is the answer. It's just another trap. We have to DESTROY the very fabric of the matrix. We have to get our power back and work together.