Indications for a 'heavier' electric field in the past

dreamtime

Reactions
China’s secret to making vegetables grow bigger, faster, stronger

china.png

I think those experiments go pretty well with the idea that the earth atmosphere was entirely different merely 500 or 700 years ago.

The technique has boosted vegetable output by 20 to 30 per cent. Pesticide use has decreased 70 to 100 per cent. And fertiliser consumption has dropped more than 20 per cent.
The vegetables grow under bare copper wires, set about three metres (10 feet) above ground level and stretching end to end under the greenhouse roof. The wires are capable of generating rapid, positive charges as high as 50,000 volts, or more than 400 times the standard residential voltage in the US.
The high frequency electricity kills bacteria and virus-transmitting diseases in the air or soil. It also suppresses the surface tension of water on leaves, accelerating vaporisation.
Within the plants, the transport of naturally charged particles, such as bicarbonate and calcium ions, speed up and metabolic activities, like carbon dioxide absorption and photosynthesis, also increase.
In 1746, just a few years before Benjamin Franklin sent a kite to catch lightning in a storm, Dr Maimbray of Edinburgh in Scotland electrified two myrtles. He observed the trees put forth new branches in October, something which had never happened before.
The news travelled. Many similar studies were carried out across Europe, some confirming Maimbray’s findings, others not. One experiment in Turin, Italy, for instance, found the plants became unfruitful and wilted after an unusually prolific period. In 1902, physics professor S. Lemstroem visited the Arctic region and discovered some trees grew faster under the aurora borealis than those in milder climates further south.
Lemstroem attributed the phenomenon to the natural electrical conditions produced by the aurora, also known as the northern lights. He conducted a series of experiments in the laboratory to prove it and even wrote a book to promote his hypothesis. British physicist Sir Oliver Lodge, a key inventor in the development of radio, read the book and reportedly achieved a 24 to 39 per cent increase in wheat grain yield in an eight-hectare experiment.
Inside the greenhouse the air smells like the aftermath of a summer thunderstorm. Humidity is low and the plants rarely get sick.
Combine a highly charged atmosphere with stable temperatures, a more reddish sun (infrared and far-infrared) and a high carbon dioxide concentration and you basically get a 'paradise', that is: no harmful micro-organisms, high resistance against stress, no pain, no degenerative diseases.

What you get is plants, animals and humans of enourmous size, with enourmous life spans and with no concept of fragility. Imagine a highly charged, more humid atmosphere with constant temperature. The need for drinking and eating would be highly reduced: just like the plants in the experiment, humans would need way less food.

The changes in our atmosphere (possibly due to the increased size of the planet, see growing earth) has made everything less charged, less energetic.

Our entire planet suffers from energy deprivation, and all energy is electro-magnetic.

Possible implications:

- Did the gods just die out due to those changes, similar to big animals and plants disappearing?
- Did we shrink while our ancient buildings stayed big?
- Who is responsible for this and why?
- Invention of antibiotics, medicine, medication, new diseases like cancer etc. might be tight to those changes
- How is all of this connected to the sun and our realm?
- Will we ever get back to the original state?
- Can someone please change the lightbulb in the sky and install a new one with increased electric charge and reduced percentage of blue color.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Oh excellent topic. The waters above the firmament. I'm on board for that theory, if you leave out all religious connotations. A pre flood atmosphere and it's collapse was the flood, or one of the floods. Everything was bigger then.

Magnetic

Reactions
The elephant in the room that the bean counting mathematicians that have displaced scientists who are told if you can't count it then it doesn't exist is the aether, or zero-point energy. It's a field and therefore cannot be mathematically described. It the aether field exists but it's fundamental nature isn't quantifiable. The whole particle physics scam is an insane cover for the aether. Gravitons, quarks, electrons are all a thin cover for the aether. Nature doesn't have quintillions of particles bumping each other to give its effects.There are no particles like photons and instead electro-magnetic energy is a perturbation of the aether.
Certain disturbances in the aether produce different results: light, heat, magnetic fields, dia-magnetic fields, etc. They can be summed over time to get a numerical vector but the field itself which gives rise to phenomena cannot be mathematically described. An analogy would be behaviorists who discount "thought" in humans because it cannot be mathematically and physically isolated so they ignore it. Now we have tentative proof that the energy perturbations in past eras released much more energy than at present. Why this is so is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

trismegistus

Reactions
Nature doesn't have quintillions of particles bumping each other to give its effects.There are no particles like photons and instead electro-magnetic energy is a perturbation of the aether.
Not to mention that according to quantum physics, those particles are both waves and particles. On top of that, even if they are particles, the best explanation that modern physics has to offer is that there is just empty space between the particles, which implies (somewhat illogically in my mind) that 99.999999% of "stuff" is nothingness. The only reason it is like this is because it makes the math make sense. Mathematics seems to have replaced rational thought and logic in the sciences...

Aether theory is my new favorite rabbit hole, and ties certain modern physics models in with some of the newer electric universe theory, but is something that has been in the ether (pun intended) for hundreds of years. Somehow in the current age it is seen as quack pseudoscience, even though most people who trash it have never actually looked into it - - especially regarding the newer research being done on it.

esgee1

Reactions
The Thunderbolts Project youtube channel produces videos with proof of how the universe is electrical. I think it's HIGHLY likely that our solar system (and planet) could have passed through areas of the galaxy that were more electrically charged in the past.

This could explain many of the things that you discussed, dreamtime. The videos are well produced and worth taking a look at if you have the time. There's lots to ponder on. Conditions in our solar system could have at one time caused our planet to be much more electrically charged.

I'm not an expert on this subject, but I find those videos highly compelling. One thing that fascinates me is that a lot of "asteroid impact craters" are actually remnants of where massive lightening bolts struck. Here's videos discussing that:

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

Reactions
The Thunderbolts Project youtube channel produces videos with proof of how the universe is electrical. I think it's HIGHLY likely that our solar system (and planet) could have passed through areas of the galaxy that were more electrically charged in the past.

This could explain many of the things that you discussed, dreamtime. The videos are well produced and worth taking a look at if you have the time. There's lots to ponder on. Conditions in our solar system could have at one time caused our planet to be much more electrically charged.

I'm not an expert on this subject, but I find those videos highly compelling. One thing that fascinates me is that a lot of "asteroid impact craters" are actually remnants of where massive lightening bolts struck. Here's videos discussing that:

Oh, I thought most of us already knew that. xD

Well glad you know about electric craters too! I'd think it makes up 99.9% of these "impacts" on Earth and other planets (if the other planets are real).

OP
dreamtime

dreamtime

Reactions
That's what I think too.

Why is it that no one can find remains of the impact meteor/asteroid? Because there was no meteor/asteroid. The sun creates everything with it's electro-magnetic properties.

This makes sense if we do not live in a vast galaxy, but inside a hollow, concave earth with the sun in the middle. See wildheretic.com

Thunderbolts electric universe makes the most sense when combined with a sensible cosmology. Unfortunately the thunerbolts people don't know that the physics of Einstein and everything that followed is highly flawed, mainly due to the error of assuming we live outside of a round ball.

Everything in nature is economic. There is nothing economical about a vast galaxy in which 99,99% of everything is just empty, vasting large amounts of energy.

Everything in nature is cellular, built around a nucleos or center.

serveimage.jpg

Agharta is our world, but the context went missing over time. There are at least two big openings, north and south pole, and also smaller ones (cave networks) which is similar to how a nerve cell is connected to other nerve cells within a neural network of cells.

Life is structured around a couple of bio-electrical properties, which govern life on all levels. Scientists struggle with connecting the living world (biology) with the "non-living" world (astrophysics) because the artificial worldview of the cosmos is entirely wrong.

With a right view about our cosmos, it will be understood as a living entity just like any biological organism. Bio-Energy flows through the cosmic nerve cells, electrifying and energetizing everything. When some parts of the cosmic network are cut off from this flow, it results in a world such as ours.

serveimage2.jpg

As a result, people think they are alone in the "universe", when in reality someone has simply built a wall around our small cell.

In cosmological myths around the world, it was always well known to our ancestors that someone tampered with the moon and the sun. They say the sun stood still at one point. They say there were multiple suns before our current sun, and there was a time without a moon. How would anyone be able to manipulate the planets and stars within a galaxy where you need billions of years just to get around and everything is governed by "gravity"? No one would. But inside a small cavity of a couple of thousand miles, everything is possible.

Basically someone re-engineered our small universe in a certain way, which destroyed the connection the the intergalactic electro-magnetic flow. What I think is that the original sun was taken away, which was a natural sun in the sense that it grew organically, just like a biological cell is growing organically, that is, governed by certain rules, and as part of something living, that is, self-regulating.

When the artifical sun was installed, it changed the planet due to it's gravity properties, and enlarged our earth. This is known as the "expanding earth", and we are talking about a process that happened during the last 1000 years or so. 2 or 3 times during that times, the sun pushed our hollow earth to widen itself, which created most of the oceans. Due to the increased distance from the center of the universe (the sun) and the earth, it got colder. It is well known even to physicists that the poles, where it is colder, have a larger distance to the sun, than the equator (also the angle of the sun rays play a role, which defines the amount of heat reached at the earth). But within a concave earth the distance plays a far greater role than within a convex traditional view of the earth. This distance to the high-energy sun rays explains the climate differences.

Another growing event and the entire earth will freeze. Most scientists get "expanding earth" theory completely wrong, because they assume it have been and should be growing gradually, but they can't measure any continual changes. Of course the earth isn't expanding anymore, but it could anytime soon if the sun erupts.

All of this fits perfectly with this: Paintings: A Winter's Mystery - until recently we had no seasons, and until the 17th century we didn't even have ice on the poles.

expanding.png

The remains of this earth-growing event is what we see with those electrical impact craters. Those craters, the petrified cities, the scars of the growing earth and the myths around the world are testimonies to the event that shaped our small universe.

Our entire cosmology is built around a fantasy construct, and we look into the empty sky, while all of the universe is under our feet.

serveimage3.jpg

Last edited:

esgee1

Reactions
That's what I think too.

Why is it that no one can find remains of the impact meteor/asteroid? Because there was no meteor/asteroid. The sun creates everything with it's electro-magnetic properties.

This makes sense if we do not live in a vast galaxy, but inside a hollow, concave earth with the sun in the middle. See wildheretic.com

Thunderbolts electric universe makes the most sense when combined with a sensible cosmology. Unfortunately the thunerbolts people don't know that the physics of Einstein and everything that followed is highly flawed, mainly due to the error of assuming we live outside of a round ball.

Everything in nature is economic. There is nothing economical about a vast galaxy in which 99,99% of everything is just empty, vasting large amounts of energy.

Everything in nature is cellular, built around a nucleos or center.

Agharta is our world, but the context went missing over time. There are at least two big openings, north and south pole, and also smaller ones (cave networks) which is similar to how a nerve cell is connected to other nerve cells within a neural network of cells.

Life is structured around a couple of bio-electrical properties, which govern life on all levels. Scientists struggle with connecting the living world (biology) with the "non-living" world (astrophysics) because the artificial worldview of the cosmos is entirely wrong.

With a right view about our cosmos, it will be understood as a living entity just like any biological organism. Bio-Energy flows through the cosmic nerve cells, electrifying and energetizing everything. When some parts of the cosmic network are cut off from this flow, it results in a world such as ours.

As a result, people think they are alone in the "universe", when in reality someone has simply built a wall around our small cell.

In cosmological myths around the world, it was always well known to our ancestors that someone tampered with the moon and the sun. They say the sun stood still at one point. They say there were multiple suns before our current sun, and there was a time without a moon. How would anyone be able to manipulate the planets and stars within a galaxy where you need billions of years just to get around and everything is governed by "gravity"? No one would. But inside a small cavity of a couple of thousand miles, everything is possible.

Basically someone re-engineered our small universe in a certain way, which destroyed the connection the the intergalactic electro-magnetic flow. What I think is that the original sun was taken away, which was a natural sun in the sense that it grew organically, just like a biological cell is growing organically, that is, governed by certain rules, and as part of something living, that is, self-regulating.

When the artifical sun was installed, it changed the planet due to it's gravity properties, and enlarged our earth. This is known as the "expanding earth", and we are talking about a process that happened during the last 1000 years or so. 2 or 3 times during that times, the sun pushed our hollow earth to widen itself, which created most of the oceans. Due to the increased distance from the center of the universe (the sun) and the earth, it got colder. It is well known even to physicists that the poles, where it is colder, have a larger distance to the sun, than the equator (also the angle of the sun rays play a role, which defines the amount of heat reached at the earth). But within a concave earth the distance plays a far greater role than within a convex traditional view of the earth. This distance to the high-energy sun rays explains the climate differences.

Another growing event and the entire earth will freeze. Most scientists get "expanding earth" theory completely wrong, because they assume it have been and should be growing gradually, but they can't measure any continual changes. Of course the earth isn't expanding anymore, but it could anytime soon if the sun erupts.

All of this fits perfectly with this: Paintings: A Winter's Mystery - until recently we had no seasons, and until the 17th century we didn't even have ice on the poles.

The remains of this earth-growing event is what we see with those electrical impact craters. Those craters, the petrified cities, the scars of the growing earth and the myths around the world are testimonies to the event that shaped our small universe.

Our entire cosmology is built around a fantasy construct, and we look into the empty sky, while all of the universe is under our feet.

Thank you for the thought provoking reply to my post. I'm fascinated with the concept of an expanding Earth and a hollow Earth.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Well jeez I'm practically going back to square one in my life long search to get some satisfactory answer for myself at least.

Until I showed up here at SH I thought I was on the right track, but I had heard about the Thunderbolts Project and the EU and really didn't give it much creedence or thought, only because I didn't read enough or watch enough youtube videos about it, but as soon as I paid attention, it got my attention and I'm running with it for now.

pushamaku

Reactions
Combine a highly charged atmosphere with stable temperatures, a more reddish sun (infrared and far-infrared) and a high carbon dioxide concentration and you basically get a 'paradise', that is: no harmful micro-organisms, high resistance against stress, no pain, no degenerative diseases.
Really mind blowing..

If one literally views our world as a cell, then are there also analogous concepts? Infection? Autoimmune disease? Cancer?

As above, so below?

All of (official) written history is one of constant warring, with the masses indoctrinated from a very young age. The purpose of the educational system is social & psychological conditioning to produce small-thinking, ultra-consuming taxcattle who seek the approval of peers & authority. People who, by the time they're released from this prison for children, are virtually clueless about the way the world actually works and pose no real threat to the wealthy psychopaths in power.

Robbed of our childhood hopes and dreams, drained by the meaningless 9-5 grind just to survive, it is no wonder the world is in the state that it is.

Is our world actually dying and showing real physical symptoms? Has our world/cell been quarantined to prevent the cancer from spreading? Perhaps the lightbulb was never changed (physically), but its energy is being diverted/devoured by some invading force. All this seems reflective of our own collective internal struggle due to our consciousness being infected by some primitive "evil force", like the "nothing" from the The Neverending Story movie.

Watched this movie as a child, but have just started to grasp some of the symbolism.

Perhaps there is hope yet.

Last edited:
OP
dreamtime

dreamtime

Reactions
If one literally views our world as a cell, then are there also analogous concepts? Infection? Autoimmune disease? Cancer?
I think there are some possibilities in that direction, but I haven't really looked into it. The idea of an infection of "dark forces" is definitely easier to explain within a cell than within an empty universe.

Is our world actually dying and showing real physical symptoms? Has our world/cell been quarantined to prevent the cancer from spreading?
Ah, the quarantine idea reminded me of the "Law of One" Channeling: The Law of One Search Results for ‘quarantine’

It was difficult for me to grasp the idea of a cosmic quarantine when I first read about those concepts originally, but now that I think of earth as a small enclosed realm it makes more sense:

Every effort is made to quarantine this planet. However, the network of guardians, much like any other pattern of patrols on whatever level, does not hinder each and every entity from penetrating quarantine [...] There is contact at the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian. These guardians sweep reaches of your Earth’s energy fields attempting to be aware of any entities approaching. An entity which is approaching is hailed in the name of the One Creator. Any entity thus hailed is bathed in love/light and will of free will obey the quarantine due to the power of the Law of One. [...] The only beings who are able to penetrate the quarantine are those who discover windows or distortions in the space/time continua surrounding your planet’s energy fields. Through these windows they come. These windows are rare and unpredictable.
From that information it looks like our earth is surrounded by a protecting energy field.
According to this channeling, the Guardians have stopped the "evil" forces (Orion Group) from freely flocking to earth, to not overwhelm humanitie's capabilities of growing spiritually in light of the cosmic conflict.
Basically no powerful higher-dimension entities from the outside are allowed to come in/incarnate anymore, until things are resolved. Those may have been the gods of the past, both "good" and "evil" who are now banned from participating in this earth, possibly due to too large of interference in our human affairs and spiritual development.

But quarantine not only means no one can get in - it also means no one can get out. Especially the latter, usually. You can get in when following certain rules, but whoever is inside the quarantine stays in quarantine, until the issues are resolved again.

What if we aren't only protected from the outside, but also can not leave until we resolve the internal conflict of good and evil and reach a certain level of growth? Something was started a long time ago and we are still here living through the consequences of our actions.

As above so below, so the energy field is not only "energetic", but probably physical as well! But that was impossible to see when operating in the mindset of living on a rotating ball. But if we live in an enclosed sphere, this thing could be beyond the earth surrounding us quite physically and energetically.

What if the PTB don't know much more than we do? What if they know that they can not get out into other worlds/realms and are confined to this one? Is that the reason they are doing stuff in Antarctica, trying to get out of here into the other worlds?

There is another strong indication for some kind of quarantine: The cave networks are "cut off", all of the strange beings like fairies from other realms connected through the underworld (caves) have disappeared maybe around 300-500 years ago (Remember all those myths and fables). Some old people still remember the fairies, but it is often said that they no longer come. Maybe the quarantine isn't so old. Maybe they no longer come because we have stopped dreaming about them (resonating with them). Maybe they were some of the last connection to the other realms before humanity became disconnected from the living universe.
2. The Macuxi tribe
According to various websites which have cut and pasted the same story (source unknown), the Macuxi tribe of northern Brazil routinely visited the “other side” of the Earth through a windy cave which changed its direction of air flow every few days. The passage through to the other side became increasingly quicker the deeper they went, until halfway through there was no more gravity. Then gravity started to increase again until they were on the other side. The race of the people on this new side was unspecified, but were said to be giants 10 to 12 feet in height. The vegetation and animals were said to be huge also and plentiful, both points corroborating The Smokey God. Telling the secret to three English explorers who also visited the other side in 1907 put an end to the passageway, with the giants traveling in the reverse direction to the jungle in order to tell the Indians the bad news. The Indians who stayed on the other side grew in size to between giant and normal. Holes near the poles – The Wild Heretic

Since everything on earth seems to resolve around free will, "Telling the secret" to others possibly violated the small and rare opportunities of getting around the veil/quarantine. It certainly looks like all our neighbors are respectfully keeping their distance.

The Lakota (Sioux), an indigenous people who live in the Black Hills region of South Dakota, spoke of a hole that blew air, a place they consider sacred as the site where they first emerged from the underworld where they had lived before the demiurge creation of the world.[4] Wind Cave National Park - Wikipedia

Perhaps the lightbulb was never changed (physically), but its energy is being diverted/devoured by some invading force.
That's a fascinating thought, that may indeed be the case.

All this seems reflective of our own collective internal struggle due to our consciousness being infected by some primitive "evil force", like the "nothing" from the The Neverending Story movie.
Interesting to see you quote this. Since Michael Ende is from my country and I was brought up with his stories, I have looked into the deeper meaning of his writings and I think he has found some deep truths, and people felt this without knowing, because his books became extremely popular.

And here's an interesting tidbit for this forum. Michael Ende grew up in the Munich that had just been destroyed entirely by the Allied forces. He ran through the burning streets as a child. In the years that followed he saw drunken American soldiers killing civilians for fun. Later in life when he went to Italy/Rome with his wife, he noticed all of the pre-war architecture and untouched old cities and suddenly thought "This is home". He realized that Germany (and other nations too) had lost it's soul due to the destruction of the old structures. The Neverending story was born out of his experiences with evil, and his unconscious memories of the original antebellum architecture and the magic atmosphere in Munich before society became increasingly hostile towards life. He felt a kind of disgust for the bourgeoisie swooping down on the last remains of the old architecture districts in Munich in the 80s and 90s, essentially squeezing out the poor independent artists that lived there in the 50s and 60s. (Without good architecture there can be no art).

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Interesting concept. If we've been isolated, is it because we're an infectious or toxic agent in the universe? Or is it just because we're not fit for civilized company?
There are Native tribes here that have legends of coming through a cave system to arrive in this new land, led by the "little people" whom they consider their rescuers. They landed in Kentucky and Georgia. I've asked if any of the elders remember the route but they only remember the legends not the route.
On electric universe, I found this that may be related.

AdamIDSW

Reactions
I think we had the ability to construct a building with wood and then use electricity to petrify the wood into stone. Instant veneer.
That, is truly mindblowing
The elephant in the room that the bean counting mathematicians that have displaced scientists who are told if you can't count it then it doesn't exist is the aether, or zero-point energy. It's a field and therefore cannot be mathematically described. It the aether field exists but it's fundamental nature isn't quantifiable. The whole particle physics scam is an insane cover for the aether. Gravitons, quarks, electrons are all a thin cover for the aether. Nature doesn't have quintillions of particles bumping each other to give its effects.There are no particles like photons and instead electro-magnetic energy is a perturbation of the aether.
Certain disturbances in the aether produce different results: light, heat, magnetic fields, dia-magnetic fields, etc. They can be summed over time to get a numerical vector but the field itself which gives rise to phenomena cannot be mathematically described. An analogy would be behaviorists who discount "thought" in humans because it cannot be mathematically and physically isolated so they ignore it. Now we have tentative proof that the energy perturbations in past eras released much more energy than at present. Why this is so is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
Hello, I find it sad and don't want it to be true. That what began the downfall of the great tartaria all over the world was.....space and earth and atmospheric conditions got changed (whether naturally or as im leaning to think, changed due to advanced interdimensional technologies), and these magnificent buildings which are were themselves ether generating power plants.....simply stopped working. As an act of war, if the atmosphere got changed, then ok that's a bit better for me. But very sad if it was some natural change and all this Tartarian infrastructure couldn't work as well and this caused the decline. That suggests that the limitless zero point energy sub quantum etheric field, and the abundance and peace that Tartaria seemed to enjoy, ……….theres been less and less actual energy here to access. But for a few reasons I dontthink this could be the case
  • Because there are and have been electrogravitics and other exotic crafts flying around since the 19th century if not before. There seems to be a well developed secret space programme. Paul laViolette in one of his videos, explained how the Thomas Townsend Brown 1950s electrogravitics disc inventor who got silenced and classified, how the elextrogravitics work. And basically, he said 100MW could be drawn from a cubic foot of space. So for these crafts to still be working today shows theres plenty of untapped energy about.
  • Also, if the atmosphere had been energy reduced that caused tartarias fall where the grand buildings no longer worked. Then I don't see the need, reason why buildings all over the world are missing things from their roofs, not just antennas but other strange items too. They could have just been left and dismissed as decorations. But instead a lot of effort has gone into removing these which we can see by comparing 10th century photos to now of buildings.
  • Also, 19th century photos of cities do look incredibly illuminated.
  • And as well, theres the very interesting possibility that buildings, skyscrapers today are themselves harvesting etheric zero point energy. But theyre not letting the public know. Which is used for the elites own uses or to even sell. I think this carries weight when thinking of all the effort going into such structures and the tops and antennaes look very suspicious. The Seattle high tower. Kuala Lumpur twin towers. The Shard in London. That strange looking one in Riyadh with large golden sphere. And the tall Burj one in Dubai. This suggests energy can still be harvested ok and that a more energy depleted atmosphere was not the reason for the fall of tartaria. Or perhaps a temporarily blocked depleted atmosphere via artificial means? But temporary effect only
An interesting question therefore is, what would happen if all the cathedrals, buildings, so called churches, libraries and everything had their mercury tin amalgam balls and other things put back on the rooves, antennas reinstalled. And receiving poles erected around cities. Would these all become working operational, a free energy society again? Is an interesting question.

Another question is about the pyramids. They seem to have been disabled from working though at Bosnia , some energy emanating out the apex is recorded. But I wonder what would happen if all the pyramids got reactivated again too? Would earths climate suddenly stabilise a lot more and cause greening of the deserts?

One other side point is, ……..I have a feeling that its possible that the Giza pyramids and Sphinx, and Parthenon acropolis in Athens, could have looked brand new as recently as …..the early 1800s or late 1700s. Therefore the 19th century is now becoming a century holding many secrets and deserving much scrutiny, even though the coverup rewriting of history has been so much.

However it does seem inescapable our planet is in a lower energy state compared to the past. ut the previous higher energy state, must have lasted a long time. Because all those Tartarian structures everywhere, must have been built in response to stable predictable energy conditions to take advantage of. But again, it is known that free energy devices do exist in thois world, zero point ether gets drawn, and they do work and are suppressed. So again that's pretty burning question I think - could all these magnificent structures still be requipped today ad still produce abundant energy? Tantalising 19th century photos from Russia, that show strange poles in cities with no wires and horizontal bars, suggests just 120 yrs ago this was still happening. Salik.biz - Проверяем человек ли Вы

Last edited:

Farmerman

Reactions
Do vegetables grow better with electricity? Well, research Justin Christofleau and you know enough..... Or ' Der Urzeit Code' (german). 'Charching' seeds with electricity/frequencies with a better result.... Search for 'electro culture'...

Nice topic by the way...:)