Igor Severyanin = Oscar Wilde.

anotherlayer

Reactions
Any other similarities besides chooching cigarettes? I like where this is going. And might I ask, is this something you stumbled upon out of the blue or is this an ongoing theory?

OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
Any other similarities besides chooching cigarettes? I like where this is going. And might I ask, is this something you stumbled upon out of the blue or is this an ongoing theory?
If you read the wiki apparently Igor used to shock his guests at parties by saying he was a huge fan of Oscar Wilde. That’s an odd coincidence if you ask me. Also they look exactly the same and I’m learning to trust my eyes. If you want to dig further follow the source I linked at the very bottom. It’s an on going theory that America and Russia were one and the same until the mid 1900s

anotherlayer

Reactions
If you read the wiki apparently Igor used to shock his guests st parties by saying he was a huge fan of Oscar wild. That’s an odd coincidence if you ask me. If you want to dig further follow the source I linked at the very bottom. It’s an on going theory that America and Russia were one and the same until the mid 1900s
Ah snap, I missed the source link. Now I really like where this is going. Thanks!

OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
Their lips appear to be different.
just a hypothetical but i believe that a case could be made that if Oscar was in the soviet union when the Bolsheviks took over he would have been hard up for sustenance. Are we seeing just a young guy who has only known plenty and then a hardened guy who has seen hardship and famine?

Untitled (4).jpg

Searching

Reactions
Wilde lived from 1854 to 1900. Severyanin lived from 1887 to 1941. If that is to be believed, their lives overlapped for only 13 years.

What I do find fascinating, though, are their grave markers.

Severyanin / Wilde

A pyramid and a pharaoh(?) with wings. That's rather odd. I would guess they were both graduates of the mystery schools.

Last edited:
OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
Wilde lived from 1854 to 1900. Severyanin lived from 1887 to 1941. If that is to be believed, their lives overlapped for only 13 years.

What I do find fascinating, though, are their grave markers.

A pyamid and a pharaoh(?) with wings. That's rather odd. I would guess they were both graduates of the mystery schools.
everything that pops up only emboldens the feeling in me that something is up here. thanks for sharing those!

Obertryn

Reactions
I don't know about Wilde, but I am aware of the theory that Alexander Pushkin and Alexander Dumas are considered to be the same person, right down to Milady de Winter being based on Pushkin's ex-wife and the Count of Monte Cristo being almost an autobiography of sorts. I should start a thread on this if one hasn't been made already.

OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
i've also seen it noted similarities between tolstoy and pushkin
gm5Nm.jpg
51EyxcAML2L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

WarningGuy

Reactions
just a hypothetical but i believe that a case could be made that if Oscar was in the soviet union when the Bolsheviks took over he would have been hard up for sustenance. Are we seeing just a young guy who has only known plenty and then a hardened guy who has seen hardship and famine?

The hands in the photo on the left don't look right.