I, Pet Goat II

Searching

Reactions
I looked at how far along in the I, Pet Goat II video the spire falling is (Notre Dame). It is the second to last sene, and starts at 6:02. It occurred to me to look to see how much time is left and what is to occur next. I don't know what this video is, but if it is a depiction of real events that are to come to pass, and assuming that these events are in chronological order, then the only scene left is an important one.

The final scene starts at 6:28 and takes place at the Giza pyramids. The sun is casting off halos of light, and meteors (?) are shooting from the sky. The pyramids are surrounded by water and what looks to be snow and ice is all around. The sun's odd behavior as well as the flooding and ice remind me of grand solar minimum. The books of Matthew, Mark, and Isaiah describe the sun being darkened and the stars falling from heaven (meteors?) The meteor then hits the largest of the 3 pyramids, but they all disintegrate. Kind of reminds me of 2 planes, 3 towers.

IDK; just spit balling ideas.

I, Pet Goat II - Wikipedia

BrokenAgate

Reactions
The Jesus character had his heart in the center of his chest. This might be a reference to a Mandela Effect, as most if us remember the heart being on the left.

This is a weird video. That tower sure does look like the spire of the Notre-Dame cathedral. It falls in exactly the same way. Are the pyramids next on the list of ancient machines to be destroyed?

Dirigible

Reactions
Been a while since I've seen this video and I can't watch it right now....were other monuments destroyed prior to the tower?

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
Been a while since I've seen this video and I can't watch it right now....were other monuments destroyed prior to the tower?
The video was released June 24, 2012, so much of what happens in the film had already passed, like 9/11. I do not think there is anything in the video that so eerily lines up with a "real" world event like the case with Notre Dame.

The creator of the vid had this to say: First of all, I’d like to say the film came to me in a visual form, like to an artist who sees colours and shapes with his mind’s eye. And I endeavoured to reflect what I saw accurately, not always understanding the meaning. Some symbols were quite evident. To decode others I had to rack my brain over them pretty much. I don’t claim to be an expert in symbolism. I’m just advancing in studying symbols little by little. I don’t claim to know the truth. As I understand, the language of archetypes is filled with much deeper meaning than the language of words. Thus, archetypes may be interpreted in a simplified way only. It’s same as trying to explain a poem.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This may be an unpopular view, but Jesus is seen leaving the cathedral just before it crumbles, a cathedral with what looks to be a gargoyle over the entrance/exit:
In the background, a tower is collapsing. The tower symbolizes Christianity that has discredited itself. By the way, it is destroyed by the spirit of Saviour himself. Later on we see Jesus finally abandoning the church through the main exit guarded by gargoyles and evil demons. As soon as he leaves the building, he finally opens his eyes. He opens his mouth, inhales air, and returns from his trance. This is the end of the old world. The fire of his heart is burning in his eyes. When he opens his eyes, the church in the background starts crumbling. Once the church has collapsed, the crown of thorns on his head vanishes in the air. Along with that, religious and psychological barriers disappear. There is no more profiteering on crucified Christ. Neither there are barriers capable of restraining him. This is the end of the dark age.
Decryption of I, Pet Goat II prophetic animated video

"Profiteering" has long been going on in the religious world, and is rewarded with tax exempt status. Jesus turned over the money changers table in the temple and called it a "den of thieves". He called the scribes and Pharisees hypocrites, comparing them to "whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness".

I am reminded of the Joel Olsteens and Jim Bakers, preachers who live in million dollar homes and have private jets, but when a hurricane comes and people need shelter, the church doors are closed. Or The Vatican covering up the child abuse that goes on and sitting on their mounds of gold and jewels instead of helping the less fortunate. The edifice "church" and all its corruption is not something I think Jesus would approve of. Neither do I think he would be happy about the materialistic free-for-all, black Friday, consumerism lifestyle his birth has evolved in to.

On the other hand, some think that the Jesus-like figure in I, Pet Goat II is the antichrist, which would give an entirely different meaning to the cathedral being destroyed.

Either way, that one scene in the video is eerily accurate.

I don't pick sides anymore. I no longer hold beliefs. I'm just making observations and putting forth information. Everyone can filter this information as they see fit, or disregard it all together.

codis

Reactions
I don't pick sides anymore. I no longer hold beliefs. I'm just making observations and putting forth information. Everyone can filter this information as they see fit, or disregard it all together.
Amen to that.

LiamOcean

Reactions
I recommend looking into the Superbowl half time show in Mercedes Stadium Atlanta to see the asteroids impacting the three pyramids (which are displayed on the front of the stadium in red), the fireballs descend from the sky onto the stage and the performers are then illuminated. All part of the overall ritual. The global elite are occultists and believe they are gaining power (enlightment) from conducting these nefarious rituals.