Hypothesis: Mutiny in the Sky or the Short History of the World

whitewave

Reactions
"God" is more of a title than a name. It simply means "mighty one". Bible refers to angels and even some men as "gods". The very first commandment says, "You shall have no OTHER gods before me" but there's only one Almighty (who acknowledges that there are other mighty ones). The Almighty may have let the "sons of god" (angels) have a hand in forming creation or asking for their input in how they'd like things done but the breath of life came from the only one capable of giving life; the One Who is Life.

difference

Reactions
@KorbenDallas When I was reading your post, especially the section with references to giants and diverse creatures, I kept on thinking about so called "Ommegang". Here's a quote from a poster that I saw in MAS in Antwerp:
"For centuries, giants have played a special role in Antwerp. [...]
Antwerp's parade of giants or Ommegang has a long tradition dating back to medieval catholic processions."

And here's a painting depicting one of those events (sorry for the quality - it's a photo taken on my old iPhone):
IMG_7033.JPG

"The Ommegang on the Grand Place" (in Dutch: "De Ommegang op de Grote Markt"), Anonymous, Antwerp, second half of 17th century.

- What if all those creatures we see there were not fictional at all? :)

difference

Reactions
Why do we assume they were fictional? Did those creating artists state so themselves, or our contemporary scholars insist they were?
My knowledge here is limited to only one exhibition in the museum (actually, Ommegang was just a tiny piece of the whole exhibition) - there were no artists' comments under any of the paintings. As a non-Belgian, I can't be sure what exactly scholars say either, though if I am to guess, I bet they insist on the fictional part.
Them being fictional is just something that perfectly fits the mainstream worldview.

SelfChosen1

Reactions
A lot of people are saying that Kalki will be the next destroyer of corruption. There was a book a guy named Serrano I believe that said Hitler would rise from the grave as Kalki to take revenge against the 'Chosen People'. There are a ton of YouTubers right now talking about Kalki repeatedly.

One is this guy, professing that he is Amalek and cursing the 'Chosen People' with their own Kabbalistic Magic. I sense this is all a bunch of show and they are just justifying their next reset/wipeout of those peoples they don't want inhabiting the planet at least in their current physical form.

Andromeda

Reactions
Yup.

That guy is obviously a trained actor.

Only there for the show to further mislead the already lost ones seeking home forgetting that the sun is the true compass.

Obertryn

Reactions
@KorbenDallas When I was reading your post, especially the section with references to giants and diverse creatures, I kept on thinking about so called "Ommegang". Here's a quote from a poster that I saw in MAS in Antwerp:
"For centuries, giants have played a special role in Antwerp. [...]
Antwerp's parade of giants or Ommegang has a long tradition dating back to medieval catholic processions."

And here's a painting depicting one of those events (sorry for the quality - it's a photo taken on my old iPhone):
View attachment 25440
"The Ommegang on the Grand Place" (in Dutch: "De Ommegang op de Grote Markt"), Anonymous, Antwerp, second half of 17th century.

- What if all those creatures we see there were not fictional at all? :)
To play devil's advocate - while assuming everything depicted was fictional is pretty stupid, let's not assume everything depicted was a factual representation. People even today craft funny memes and draw pictures of, say, John Howard with donkey ears but those are clearly meant as satire. The problem is lack of context - while we can be reasonably certain we are being taught garbage about this, we also need to dig deeper. For that reason, I think text documenting the seemingly improbable as factual is more useful than pictures, as the text provides an inherent context for the information provided to some extent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KorbenDallas Wars and Conflicts 55
dreamtime Questionable Ancient History 5