Hyperborea: what if it still exists?

dreamtime

Reactions
Isn't it interesting that the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station - Wikipedia Is not visible on satellite images?

In fact the entire of inner Antarctica is simply the color white, and doesn't look like true satellite images at all.

Not only is most of it just a diffuse white, the mountain parts have a lower resolution than the Nokia 3310. Clearly someone is interested in not providing high-resolution satellite images of both the north and south pole areas.

Why is the USA the only nation with a base directly at the pole? Also there is no base around the pole within a 700-800 miles inwards. Then inwards we have bases like Vostok Station - Wikipedia

By now we should be able to get satellite data that goes down to the tree level. (And we do have other maps than google where those mountains are more visible. This just as an example of the sloppiness at work here. But even the "high resolution" on the right is incredibly pixelated when you zoom in more). Make no mistake, this pixelation is additional work. Someone took the original data and filtered it.

I don't really doubt the fact that there is indeed this station at the pole, but they make it hard to believe everything surrounding it, with such obfuscation.

Think about it, this is one of the most important achievements of humanity in the 20th century and we don't have any satellite proof of it's existence.

The south pole in all of its glory: (Yes, this is supposedely a satellite image)

BTW, this is how a real scientist reacts to a camera, if you want to get a break from all those NASA fakers:

Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered under Antarctic ice sheets | Daily Mail Online

Updated: NSF Picks Lockheed for Huge Antarctic Support Contract

Air New Zealand Flight 901 - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Moriarty

Reactions
Maybe what you're saying is true and those who rule over us reside in places outside the known continents. What if they're living in utopias where none of them work while we as slaves provide their basic needs?

A bit like Maze Runner. The truth is sometimes in plain sight although we don't know it unless we look

TH Dialectic

Reactions
Hell yeah! Now that's a post!

Reading through all of that I can't help but think of one major conclusion...

We have been, and currently are being quarantined in this "world." Between Hyperborea, Ultima Thule, Tartaria, the terraforming project known as "The Amazon Rainforest, The Sahara, and Neu Schwabenland, whatever this world is, it is nothing like we've been told. The maps, the science, the medicine, the education, the religion - it is 51% majority shareholding lies.

Korben, you have any ideas on who or why?

I'll admit I have my megalomaniacal fantasies of implementing mandatory education based on the Quadrivium and 100% efficiency recycling, but, I may lack the resolve to rewrite human history in order to accomplish it.
Incredible post Korben. Some obscurities for sure. Look forward to some sleepless nights delving in to the work of Hyperborea.

Thanks again for the knowledge :)

TH

ShemTov

Reactions
i believe this is the first dated mention of hyperborea and the pillars of heracles. note that it is not mentioned in wiki or any other literature. why? because it tells us where everything is and so solves the mysteries that the powers that be require to control us..

Pindar
Olympian 3
For Theron of Acragas Chariot Race 476 B. C.

I pray that I may be pleasing to the hospitable sons of Tyndareus and to Helen of the beautiful hair while I honor renowned Acragas by raising my song in praise of Theron's victory at Olympia, won by the choicest of horses with untiring feet. With this in view the Muse stood beside me when I found a shining new manner [5] of fitting the splendid voice of the victory procession to the Dorian sandal. For the garlands twined around his hair exact from me this sacred debt, to blend harmoniously for the son of Aenesidamus the embroidered song of the lyre and the cry of the flutes with the arrangement of words, and Pisa bids me to raise my voice—Pisa, from which [10] god-fated songs come often to men, for anyone over whose brow the strict Aetolian judge of the Greeks tosses up around his hair the gray-green adornment of olive leaves, fulfilling the ancient behests of Heracles; the olive which once the son of Amphitryon brought from the shady springs of the Danube, [15] to be the most beautiful memorial of the Olympian contests, when he had persuaded the Hyperborean people, the servants of Apollo, with speech. With trustworthy intentions he was entreating them for a shady plant, to be shared by all men and to be a garland of excellence in the grove of Zeus which is hospitable to all. For already the altars had been consecrated to his father, and in mid-month the full [20] evening's eye shone brightly, the Moon on her golden chariot, and he had established the consecrated trial of the great games along with the four years' festival beside the sacred banks of the Alpheus. But Pelops' sacred ground was not flourishing with beautiful trees in the valleys below the hill of Cronus. He saw that this garden, bare of trees, was exposed to the piercing rays of the sun. [25] And so his spirit prompted him to travel to the land of the Danube, where the horse-driving daughter of Leto had received him when he came from the mountain-glens and deep, winding valleys of Arcadia; through the commands of Eurystheus, compulsion from his father urged him on the quest of the doe with the golden horns, which once Taÿgete [30] had inscribed as a sacred dedication to Artemis who sets things right. Pursuing that doe he had also seen that land beyond the cold blasts of Boreas; there he had stood and marvelled at the trees, and sweet desire for them possessed him, to plant them around the boundary-line of the horse-racing ground with its twelve courses. And now in his kindness he comes regularly to this festival of ours, together with the godlike [35] twin sons of deep-waisted Leda. For Heracles, when he ascended to Olympus, assigned to them the ordering of the marvellous contest of men, the contest in excellence and in the driving of swift chariots. And so my spirit somehow urges me to say that glory has come to the Emmenidae and to Theron through the dispensation of the sons of Tyndareus with their fine horses, because that family [40] comes to them with the most hospitable feasting-tables of any mortal men, observing the rites of the blessed gods with pious thoughts. If water is best and gold is the most honored of all possessions, so now Theron reaches the farthest point by his own native excellence; he touches the pillars of Heracles. Beyond that the wise cannot set foot; nor can the unskilled set foot [45] beyond that. I will not pursue it; I would be a fool.
source

peace

Last edited:

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Sorry to be so late to comment on this one, but I just recently joined the site. I would like to add some further thoughts on the north and south pole information being kept secret from us. If you go to the NASA liars site and look up anything on Mars, you will see, very clearly, the statement that "all of the regions of Mars have been mapped." If you look up the footnotes to the sources on the bottom of the page, you will find, upon visiting the sites of the scientists that contributed to this farce, the truth, which is: all areas outside of 70 degrees north and south latitudes have been filled in by interpolation. Which is basically saying that they used a "guestimate" to fill in the blanks over areas that have never been photographed, by any of the Mars exploration missions, or even by the Brits or EU or anyone else. Even though we can clearly see that there is ice formations above the 70 degrees latitude on both the north and south poles of Mars, our scientists feel that this interpolation will suffice, and no flyovers are needed! Interpolation is where they take what they see at 70 degrees and then impute that same information for everything north or south of that latitude, all the way to the 90th degree poles. You can easily confirm my statements by checking the NASA site. Also, we are told by the FAA that flights over the north or south pole are not allowed due to "safety concerns". But when you visit the Boeing or other manufacturers sites to see what the ceiling and allowances are for polar flights, they hem and haw and finally explain that they put the warning out because the FAA asked them to (or demanded of them) and not because the airframes could not handle it. I've researched this quite a bit and it only makes your stomach churn over the huge amount of lies that they are spreading - there must be a very good reason that they do not wish us to learn anything about the polar regions, either on Earth or on Mars.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Sorry to be so late to comment on this one, but I just recently joined the site. I would like to add some further thoughts on the north and south pole information being kept secret from us. If you go to the NASA liars site and look up anything on Mars, you will see, very clearly, the statement that "all of the regions of Mars have been mapped." If you look up the footnotes to the sources on the bottom of the page, you will find, upon visiting the sites of the scientists that contributed to this farce, the truth, which is: all areas outside of 70 degrees north and south latitudes have been filled in by interpolation. Which is basically saying that they used a "guestimate" to fill in the blanks over areas that have never been photographed, by any of the Mars exploration missions, or even by the Brits or EU or anyone else. Even though we can clearly see that there is ice formations above the 70 degrees latitude on both the north and south poles of Mars, our scientists feel that this interpolation will suffice, and no flyovers are needed! Interpolation is where they take what they see at 70 degrees and then impute that same information for everything north or south of that latitude, all the way to the 90th degree poles. You can easily confirm my statements by checking the NASA site. Also, we are told by the FAA that flights over the north or south pole are not allowed due to "safety concerns". But when you visit the Boeing or other manufacturers sites to see what the ceiling and allowances are for polar flights, they hem and haw and finally explain that they put the warning out because the FAA asked them to (or demanded of them) and not because the airframes could not handle it. I've researched this quite a bit and it only makes your stomach churn over the huge amount of lies that they are spreading - there must be a very good reason that they do not wish us to learn anything about the polar regions, either on Earth or on Mars.
Maybe a clue in the terminology. Interpolation doesn't fit. Maybe there is a simple reason why they used this word, instead of extrapolation. I can only think of one, more people are familiar with the meaning of the latter, and they hope people will read interpolation as some fanciful and unerringly accurate science dealing with the mapping of planetary poles. But, I feel like it is a clue.

And, I've just had a thought. It could be a good one.
Dont you hate that?
Perhaps it is the accurate term. So what they have done, is rather than make up the areas outside the mapped region, they've inserted noise into the image itself, all over, (Interpolation!) to expand the map to the size they needed.
Could this be an explanation for all the anomolies people seem to find on the images? A map of 20% B.S. red herrings!?

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Maybe a clue in the terminology. Interpolation doesn't fit. Maybe there is a simple reason why they used this word, instead of extrapolation. I can only think of one, more people are familiar with the meaning of the latter, and they hope people will read interpolation as some fanciful and unerringly accurate science dealing with the mapping of planetary poles. But, I feel like it is a clue.

And, I've just had a thought. It could be a good one.
Dont you hate that?
Perhaps it is the accurate term. So what they have done, is rather than make up the areas outside the mapped region, they've inserted noise into the image itself, all over, (Interpolation!) to expand the map to the size they needed.
Could this be an explanation for all the anomolies people seem to find on the images? A map of 20% B.S. red herrings!?
I like the way your thought process works. Although inserting white noise is a step beyond the obvious obfuscation attempts, it could very well be true. Something is causing all of the probes to die an early death, and I mean all of them - US British Russian European - all dead much sooner than planned or else parts of their system failing.

RowOfEleven

Reactions
The earliest extant source that mentions Hyperborea in detail, Herodotus's Histories, dates from circa 450 BC.
Another source that mentions Hyperboreans is the Greek story of Perseus. It's not as detailed as the account given by Herodotus, but I think we can assume it predates his writings. I found it in Edith Hamilton's translation of Greek Mythology. (and the Wiki page of Perseus does not mention the Hyperboreans by name, but does mention the "nymphs" in the story.

Perseus is instructed to find the Nymphs of the North by the three fates/oracles/gray women.

"He was bound to the blessed country of the Hyperboreans. Neither by ship nor yet by land shall one find the wondrous road to the gathering place of the Hyperboreans. But Perseus had Hermes with him, so the road lay open to him, and he reached that host of happy people who are always banqueting and holding joyful revelry." (pg 203, Mythology by Edith Hamilton 1942)

"Hermes knew where they lived, and leaving the happy land, the two flew back across the Ocean and over the sea to the terrible sister's island." (pg 204, Mythology by Edith Hamilton 1942)

Edit:
Ooo, found another mention. This one is in the chapter "How the World and Mankind Were Created." In the story, this is after the world was "cleared of the monsters, [and] was ready for Mankind." (pg 83, Mythology by Edith Hamilton 1942)

"Around the Earth flowed the great river, Ocean, never troubled by wind or storm. On the farther bank of Ocean were mysterious people, whom few on Earth ever found their way to. The Cimmerians lived there, but whether east, west, north or south, no one knew. It was a land cloud-wrapped and misty, where the light of day was never seen; upon which the shining sun never looked with his splendor, not when he climbed though the starry sky at dawn, nor when at evening he turned toward the earth from the sky. Endless night was spread over its melancholy people.

Except in this one country, all those who lived across Ocean were exceedingly fortunate. In the remotest North, so far away it was at the back of the North Wind, was a blissful land where Hyperboreans lived. Only a few strangers, great heroes, had ever visited it. Not by ship nor yet on foot might one find the road to the marvelous meeting place of the Hyperboreans. But the Muses lived not far from them, such were their ways. For everywhere the dance of the maidens swayed and the clear call of the lyre sounded and the ringing notes of flutes. With golden laurel they bound their hair and they feasted merrily. In that holy race, sickness and deathly old age had no part." (pg 83-84, Mythology by Edith Hamilton 1942)

Last edited:

Plissken

Reactions
@KorbenDallas
Yes, I do think that we are being lied to (on some unprecedented level) by our historians. While the majority of these so-called historians genuinely have no clue, there are some that do. The top ones standing behind the Common Core historical curriculum definitely know what's up.
This is so true. I received my degree in history at Idaho State University and they taught us to use the same standards that are the goal of Common Core History Curriculum. Once you got out of the introductory courses, it was all primary sources, not history books that contain what a local board of education considers important to the discourse. You were encouraged to question and challenge the authority of sources by comparing and contrasting primary sources and their origins. The prerequisite for Senior Seminar to graduate was Historians Craft. This class was all about the rewriting of history, being skeptical of primary sources, and how every source must be viewed with respect to people who produce those sources.

Texas Approves Textbook Changes Controversy

Now back to Hyperborea,

I saw this on a video but cannot remember which one so I unfortunately cannot give credit.:(

If you start at this island between Russia and Alaska above the Bering Strait.

just to the north there is a line that runs for 829 miles

These are some screen shots from the line. I explored the whole line.

some more

It splits into two

Plissken🐍

Jef Demolder

Reactions
Gerhard Mercator was born in Rupelmonde, 57 km from where I am writing this.
And when I was young, he was on the banknotes of 1000 Belgian francs.

So I have always been fascinated by the cartographer, and spent some time studying his Hyperborea map.
I think Mercator was joking. On more ancient circular world maps, we find on the upper side, which is the East on this maps, the region called Paradise or Garden of Eden. It is circular, and is being traversed by four rivers, following the description of Genesis 2,10. Mercator kept the drawing on the upper side of the map, which now is North, elaborated the map of the island divided by four rivers, and linked it to the myth of Hyperborea. The mysteries remain. Until now, we do not know what is there under the ice. And Hyperborea, even when situated "behind the northern winds", was a happy land, not an ice plain.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
I found something interesting on this topic just yesterday. I am translating the Fra Mauro map of 1450 from Italian to English (slowly). And by the way, if anyone here is conversant in Italian I would appreciate a shout - just for one or two sentences. I'm bilingual in English-Spanish but my Italian is very bad. Anyway, Brother Mauro drew the garden of Eden on his map, in the lower right corner. But interestingly, he wrote this beside it in a legend:

Although the sacred scriptures mentions the source of paradise,
and also of those four rivers which arise from it;
however, in the present picture (his map) if it demonstrates this
(and because there are many that as if they are waking up)
it is possible that these four rivers arising from this very remote place hail
from distant sources from each other.
Waking up? To the reality that the Eden of mankind, the original home of
our Cro-Magnon ancestors was in the North Pole regions? ALL of the earliest
map makers have left us clues that they believed just that - and they were forced
by the Church to keep this quiet., on pain of death.

RowOfEleven

Reactions
I found something interesting on this topic just yesterday. I am translating the Fra Mauro map of 1450 from Italian to English (slowly). And by the way, if anyone here is conversant in Italian I would appreciate a shout - just for one or two sentences. I'm bilingual in English-Spanish but my Italian is very bad. Anyway, Brother Mauro drew the garden of Eden on his map, in the lower right corner. But interestingly, he wrote this beside it in a legend:

Although the sacred scriptures mentions the source of paradise,
and also of those four rivers which arise from it;
however, in the present picture (his map) if it demonstrates this
<b> (and because there are many that as if they are waking up)</b>
it is possible that these four rivers arising from this very remote place hail
from distant sources from each other.
Waking up? To the reality that the Eden of mankind, the original home of
our Cro-Magnon ancestors was in the North Pole regions? ALL of the earliest
map makers have left us clues that they believed just that - and they were forced
by the Church to keep this quiet., on pain of death.
Where on the map is the original text you want to translate? I have family members whos primary language is Italian, I can easily send things to them to translate.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Where on the map is the original text you want to translate? I have family members whos primary language is Italian, I can easily send things to them to translate.

I'm sorry to ask. I realize now what my problem was - I was trying to translate the legends using modern Italian, which will not work for a great many words. I found an Old Italian dictionary from the 1500's and I was able to do the translations with that. I will publish the whole as soon as it is completed. Thanks anyway for the offer.

dreamtime

Reactions
Gerhard Mercator was born in Rupelmonde, 57 km from where I am writing this.
And when I was young, he was on the banknotes of 1000 Belgian francs.

So I have always been fascinated by the cartographer, and spent some time studying his Hyperborea map.
I think Mercator was joking. On more ancient circular world maps, we find on the upper side, which is the East on this maps, the region called Paradise or Garden of Eden. It is circular, and is being traversed by four rivers, following the description of Genesis 2,10. Mercator kept the drawing on the upper side of the map, which now is North, elaborated the map of the island divided by four rivers, and linked it to the myth of Hyperborea. The mysteries remain. Until now, we do not know what is there under the ice. And Hyperborea, even when situated "behind the northern winds", was a happy land, not an ice plain.
why would he do that? without any reference whatsoever?

whitewave

Reactions
There are a lot of books mentioned in the bible that aren't included in the bible. The location of Eden was still known in biblical times.

Isaiah 37:12 'Did the gods of those nations which my fathers have destroyed deliver them, even Gozan and Haran and Rezeph and the sons of Eden who were in Telassar?
Ezekiel 27:23 "Haran, Canneh, Eden, the traders of Sheba, Asshur and Chilmad traded with you.
Amos 1:5 "I will also break the gate bar of Damascus, And cut off the inhabitant from the valley of Aven, And him who holds the scepter, from Beth-Eden (house of Eden); So the people of Aram will go exiled to Kir," Says the LORD.