How to logically prove a round Earth

Red Bird

Reactions
One logical fallacy that emerges from FE energy is the idea that a non-globe existence thusly denotes a centre-of-everything state. It does no such thing, as it also in no way proves or disproves any one of the myriad of religious postures. Further, it does not even truly preclude a reality we generally call space. We could very well be one of many holding zones for biological experiments, we could be an after-thought in something's bigger efforts, we could be any one of vast number of things.
No, you’re right it doesn’t. However arguments for this are good too. Also many FE people throw ideas, etc. while stating they don’t know for sure.

The following video, at around 32 minutes, gives a new idea of concentric rings around the earth part we know, backing it up somewhat with Info.

Tool18

Reactions
Thank you for sharing this with all of us. His explanations and visuals were powerfully effective in delivering some key knowledge.

I don’t find him condescending in the least, to be sure. In my opinion, he seems to be directing his disdain at institutional post-Newtonian “science” and lamenting those whose minds are the products of it (that would be all of us, one could argue) more than anything else.
Its my pleasure, and I yeah I get what you mean their for sure. And the bull shit he deals with from the science community and whatnot. I guess when I first started listening to him, and not so much for these easier to grasp ideas, but when trying to learn these concepts that i don't know about other people but, I really have to watch 5-10 times while constantly having to research little things throughout and whatever else I didn't understand. Hearing him constantly can be distracting at times when I felt as though it just wasn't needed a lot of the time. But yeah the more I think about it haha I probably be the same in his position. I guess I might just need to swallow some concrete and harden up a bit hahaha :p If you did enjoy those videos I do recommend checking him out further, he does a lot of photography so you have to sift through those videos, but he is doing some seriously cool work. I'll leave one last videos of his for you which I think is really cool and In am sure everyone will appreciate this,

@Onijunbei
Isn’t it beautiful? To actually not know anything other than what you are experiencing in this instant moment, everything else is an idea.
TH
This is great, and so true It really is beautiful and bizarre at the same time. Also motivates some deeper thought, I love it.
Many of us surely sense, in our own respective fields of interests, that the modern sciences serve as a gatekeeper of truth, leaving us in the dark on things that may only benefit the “powers that be” when kept from the masses - be it seen to the many disparate “truther” groups out there as: the secret of free energy, the secret space program, fake-space, the prison planet theory, HAARP, cryptozoology, Mandela effect theory, CERN, the alien seed theory, the hollow earth theory, expanding earth, hyperborea, Atlantis, flat earth, stolen history...the list goes on and on.

In my opinion, it is a shame to the degree that many have such an indignant reaction to flat earth theory compared to the others I’ve listed above, as I do discount almost all of them myself, truth be told, and could find them equally as “silly” and unnecessary (and view certain social media representatives/voices of some of those theories not so much as “nut jobs”, but rather, at the very least, somewhat under-informed and uncritical in thought, although I wouldn’t feel the need to call them and their followers out publicly).

I get it that the argument against the questioning the nature of our realm may not entirely be about flat earth theory, but rather about **flat earthers** and their terrible attitudes, unscientific minds, or that they consist mainly of government plants conducting psychological operations and gullible followers. I rarely hear another of the other aforementioned theories held to such scrutiny or with such disdain.

But I digress, and, to be sure, I am not at all complaining, as I choose my path and have no reservations about speaking my voice nor feel victim to not being heard, nor feel that I must convert others to my world view. To be sure, I consider myself pro-fake-space and otherwise merely a friend of “flat earthers”, even though some may not be as critically-minded as others, and even when there are some that have very much infiltrated that community with malicious and malignant intentions.

Truth be told, and regardless of what one may think of any of the above, there is an ever-present information war that is and always has been waged on the public at large, and the current battle is taking place online where there still somewhat remains a broad and free exchange of real knowledge. I am sure we can all agree with that and is why we are here on this forum together now, and for that I am grateful for what we all are contributing to that exchange.
Id like to mention, I apologise if I came across as biased and to be honest after re reading a bit unprofessional. Though I am not convinced of a flat earth, I am nor convinced of the globe, simple fact I have no fucking clue what the shape of the earth is, and for now I am happy leaving it at that and continue to look at the evidence as it comes.

I think with the Flat Earth, and though I pride myself on being able to keep an open mind, critically think and question everything, I am not the smartest person out there so having those skills I think are essential. I think when it comes to the Flat Earth, its just that big of a deception and the thought of space as we know it not real, almost making me not want to believe it, which instantly makes any argument i make invalid, and rightfully so. I think its actually a really good reminder and example of how emotional thinking, can really be bad for research no matter what the subject.

It really is a far out theory that could very well be true, which I think that fact alone really does make it difficult to come to a proper conclusion that we can agree on. I mean I have been so fascinated with everything about space, but I guess you could also say, whats more interesting then the fact that there is no space haha :)

I am still leaning towards a globe model, but I do recognise the evidence and find some of it very interesting, Ill list a few of the ones here.

I like this one from the book 100 Proofs The Earth is Not a Globe by Will carpenter I think is the author
There are rivers that flow for hundreds of miles towards the level of the sea without falling more than a few feet - notably, the Nile, which, in a thousand miles, falls but a foot. A level expanse of this extent is quite incompatible with the idea of the Earth's "convexity." It is, therefore, a reasonable proof that Earth is not a globe.
This is not the greatest book for proper evidence, some of the "evidence" is absolute garbage, but still some useful info for anyone interested.

Surveyors' operations in the construction of railroads, tunnels, or canals are conducted without the slightest "allowance" being made for "curvature," although it is taught
that this so-called allowance is absolutely necessary! This is a cutting proof that Earth is not a globe.
There should be a curvature factor if said earth is a globe. Being that engineering has never found it, the earth is flat.

I like this one because I can confirm it myself with multiple examples. like the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge and also the
Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge in Hong Kong which is currently the longest sea crossing
hk bridge 1.jpg

hk bridge 2.jpg

The two pieces of evidence that get me, and i think the most obvious ones
Intuition
If i tell you you're not reading words right now you would laugh and reject it. And rightful so. Intuition is powerful indicator of what is true and what if more likely true. You tell me earth is round is telling me to reject what my eyes tell me. Don't tell me to reject that. Simple proof there. The burden of proof should be on con because a round earth is violating intuition. If con no have convincing arguments a flat earth is assumed.

The common sense of man tells him - if nothing else told him - that there is an "up" and a "down" in -nature, even as regards the heavens and the earth; but the theory of modern astronomers necessitates the conclusion that there is not: therefore, 'the theory of the astronomers is opposed to common sense - yes, and to inspiration - and this is a common sense proof that the Earth is not a globe. I wrote this down but can;t for the life of me remember where I read it, simple yet powerful in its context. Its also the easiest experiment to perform and you could say almost the most trustworthy, though that may be a wrong analogy for that. Even as I type this and think about it, this is really compelling. And makes me think of a place about 5 hours drive from where I am in Brisbane, Queensland. The area is called the darling downs, and its unreal how flat, and big the place is. Even before Flat Earth i would jokingly and without realising it at the time, but even then I was observing it without realising it at the time.

Flat Earth Theorists would love the Darling Downs, honestly you'd never think ground could be that flat for so long, can drive for hours without seeing more then a 4 ft hump. I would really be Interested actually to see how far you could actually see, and would be a great place to do a lazer test. It really is quite the site now that I think about it.
And lastly the the Scriptural proof .
I think this alone is enough evidence for people to entertain the idea.

OP
Onijunbei

Onijunbei

Reactions
Let's consider the coriolis effect too. The spinning of the earth and the cyclonic production of severe weather.

an effect whereby a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force (the Coriolis force ) acting perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation. On the earth, the effect tends to deflect moving objects to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern and is important in the formation of cyclonic weather systems

We have different effects based on what hemisphere the observation is made in.
Two hemispheres make a sphere.
Just out of curiosity here:
  • The railgun works by using extremely high electrical currents to generate magnetic fields capable of accelerating a projectile to speeds of up to Mach 6, more than twice as fast as existing projectiles. The railgun has a range of more than 100 miles. It fires projectiles that destroy targets not with high explosive, but by smashing into them at hypersonic speeds.
  • The Navy's Railgun Is About to Get Faster and More Powerful
100 miles away is pretty far. How do they adjust for the curvature at the speeds like Mach 7.5, for it’s not an indirect weapon any longer.

You can calculate the required corrections for 100 miles here.

ballistics – FlatEarth.ws

That gun is still shooting a projectile

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Let's consider the coriolis effect too. The spinning of the earth and the cyclonic production of severe weather.

an effect whereby a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force (the Coriolis force ) acting perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation. On the earth, the effect tends to deflect moving objects to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern and is important in the formation of cyclonic weather systems

ballistics – FlatEarth.ws

That gun is still shooting a projectile
I would love to see those adjustments they make for Coriolis Effect, and for the curvature for the rail gun systems. Keeping track of your position in the world as it relates to the direction you are going to shoot in has to be rather interesting

This image (from the same page) is too funny. I hate to think where a helicopter would end up trying to fly straight. Them pilots gotta be constantly adjusting for this Coriolis effect.

sniper.jpg

AgentOrange5

Reactions
I used to consider flat earth as complete bunk and figured 99% of the people espousing it were trolls. My thinking being, why would all governing officials make up such a massive lie, what could they possibly have to gain by it? Why go to all that trouble and expense? I had one semester of physics in college, and pretty much no interest in it, so I had (and have) no interest in trying to figure out they physics of a flat earth vs globe earth. But what has changed my mind to thinking the flat earth is a possibility, is seeing the immense depth of lies concerning history, that I can clearly see that we are being lied to about. And while I have a couple of pet theories, there is no definite reason on why all governing bodies would make up these immense lies about history. Yet they are, so they clearly have their reasons. So yeah, I can now see that they could just as easily be lying about the earth being a globe. And just like covering up history, they would spare no amount of work and expense to promote their ie.

Raviolli

Reactions

The Coriolis effect is an optical illusion whereby an object traveling in a straight line is seen to be moving in a curved one instead because the observer is on a rotating platform.

It is admitted that the Coriolis Effect is not a real force. It is only an outcome of circular motion. A line that looks straight from one position will look curved from another position. Again, I am not doubting that. I accept both the data and much of the math. However, I think it is clear that the Coriolis Effect is only an effect of pre-Einstein relativity. That is, it is an outcome of position and motion, not of forces or dynamics

Here's another problem. The Coriolis Effect is used to explain the deflection of a cannonball in various thought problems.

corio.jpg

Unfortunately, that illustration contradicts the animation below title, since we can see there is no real deflection. In other words, it takes no force to deflect the cannonball, since it is not really deflected. It only appears to be deflected due to the position of measurement. If we are looking at the cannonball from off the turntable, we won't see the Coriolis curve; and yet in this illustration we are off the turntable and we do see it. The illustration is falsified. [The authors admit this, yes, but the visuals are still confusing.] We aim ahead of the target not because the cannonball curves, but because the target moves toward the line. The cannonball is not accelerating, the target is. And there is no gain in energy from the curve either, since no force was used and no acceleration was present. Again, the acceleration is only apparent, due to position of measurement. We think a curve must require an acceleration, but in this case it doesn't. The force is pseudo so the acceleration must be, too. Well, that is a problem for hurricanes, since hurricanes don't have pseudo-energy. They have a real energy gain from the vortex. That being so, the cause of the hurricane cannot be the Coriolis Effect.

Yes, the spin of the Earth creates weather patterns. It creates latitudinal currents which, when they meet longitudinal currents, create curves and vortices. I am not denying it. I am not here to analyze or critique all of meteorology. I am only pointing out that the longitudinal currents, when curved by Coriolis Effects alone, cannot have any real power beyond their straight-line velocity (or their centrifugal power). They cannot be the cause of the tight curve even in the largest hurricane, because Coriolis curves don't curve that much. And they cannot be the cause of the energy of the hurricane, because Coriolis curves don't have any real energy. The curve of the cannonball in the illustration can't have any more energy than the straight line in the animation, since they are the same.

corio3.jpg

Study the red arrows, which we are told represent the Coriolis acceleration. Notice that we have red arrows pointing north and east. Impossible. The Coriolis motion cannot be north or east. Period. Ever. These diagrams are simply matched to the data, and then the geophysicists or meteorologists just attach whatever tags they like to the vectors, with no concern for whether they make sense or not. They figure no one is going to study this stuff closely, so why bother making sense.

Inertial circles also cannot be explained by the Coriolis effect, for the same reason, and this dooms all of current meteorology. You need inertial circles to explain low pressure circles, according to the current math and diagrams, so if inertial circles are a fudge, the whole thing is a fudge. In the northern hemisphere, only the south and west motion of the circle can be attributed to the Coriolis effect. But since there is no possible north and east motion, we cannot complete the circle. The Coriolis effect might be able to create half circles, but it cannot create full circles. I draw your attention to this quote from Wiki:

An air or water mass moving with speed v subject only to the Coriolis force travels in a circular trajectory called an 'inertial circle'.

Subject only to the Coriolis force. They just said it themselves. They are not creating these circles with any other force or motion. Impossible. These circles are also too small to be curves caused by the spin of the Earth. The Coriolis motion doesn't work that way. Again, they are just matching the diagram to data. They know that circles this size are needed to explain the low pressure systems they see, so they create them in the math. This is the math used:

R = v/2πf

What no one seems to understand on these pages is that the Coriolis force is mechanically linked to the centrifugal force. You can't have a Coriolis force without a centrifugal force, and they are tied to each other at all times. This is because they are both outcomes of spin. Therefore, the Coriolis motion is always going to be to the south in the northern hemisphere, because that is the direction of the centrifugal force. The Coriolis motion can never have a northern component, because if it did it would be anti-centrifugal. If it were anti-centrifugal, it would be anti-spin. The Coriolis motion cannot be anti-spin. That would be like weight being anti-mass. It conflicts with the definitions of the words. The same applies to an eastern component. There is no possible eastern component to the Coriolis force, by definition. This means that no observer can possibly see the Coriolis motion make a circle, except a latitudinal circle around the Earth over the span of 24 hours. If the Coriolis motion is never moving north, no possible observer can see it move north. The only observer that could see a Coriolis motion move north is an observer moving south, without knowing it. But that is not the case here. We do not have ignorant south-moving observers cataloging hurricanes, with hurricanes invisible to everyone else.

Proudly copied and pasted from Miles Mathis! 😇

madroona

Reactions
And while I have a couple of pet theories, there is no definite reason on why all governing bodies would make up these immense lies about history.
The practical reality is: very very very few people would have the ability to discern a lie hidden in history. One of the hallmarks of being "busy, busy" as most in society are, fundamental beliefs are rarely entertained, and minute deflections (see what I did there? ;) ) to truth are ignored by our evolved biology, for want to attention to immediate threats.

So, this lie does not have be so immense, so "covered" by so many. Even experienced pilots can ignore all their baseline common sense for years and not question things. I have talked to pilots, and as yet, none have seemingly questioned things.

Hell, I even asked one pilot: "Have you ever seen the sun?" ... "Of course, thousands of times!" "What does it look like?"... "Huh, what?" "Have you ever looked at it long enough for your eyes to adjust to actually be able to resolve the disc?"... "Of course, not........ ahhhh, I get it, then no, I have never seen the sun! Wow, how interesting."

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
I haven’t experimented myself, but have read, that the drain swirling in the different hemispheres isn’t correct either. It goes both ways in both hemispheres.

TH Dialectic

Reactions
The Fibonacci sequence is an incredibly beautiful thing, something that can be applied to anything that "apples" from our realm. However, this isn't an indicator of the shape or dimensions of our spaceship.

The more and more I meditate on the matter and try to think logically about it, it seems to me that the "Earth" has no defined shape as it can never be perceived, if we are an apature of our consciousness, exploring itself then our senses are creating our world that surrounds us.

Imagine if every sentient living creature died, we would have nothing to perceive or experience the world so would it actually still be there? Our nervous systems are turning vibrations in to experiences which wouldn't happen if we had no experiencer. You see where I'm going with this? It's like the old one about the tree falling in the Forrest -- no pereciever, no reality.

No one knows what we are living on, I would even go as far to say we are not supposed to know.

I have spent the best part of 3 years trying to find some demonstrable evidence to support the heliocentric globe model. I am still yet to find any, when I broke free from the shakles.of higher scientific education I gained a gradual understanding of the lie. It's incredibly hard to come to terms with the synergistical paradigm shift that occurs from unlearning years of BS physics and theory.

When the penny drops, it will break every bone in both feet.

TH

Last edited:
OP
Onijunbei

Onijunbei

Reactions
The Fibonacci sequence is an incredibly beautiful thing, something that can be applied to anything that "apples" from our realm. However, this isn't an indicator of the shape or dimensions of our spaceship.

The more and more I meditate on the matter and try to think logically about it, it seems to me that the "Earth" has no defined shape as it can never be perceived, if we are an apature of our consciousness, exploring itself then our senses are creating our world that surrounds us.

Imagine if every sentient living creature died, we would have nothing to perceive or experience the world so would it actually still be there? Our nervous systems are turning vibrations in to experiences which wouldn't happen if we had no experiencer. You see where I'm going with this? It's like the old one about the tree falling in the Forrest -- no pereciever, no reality.

No one knows what we are living on, I would even go as far to say we are not supposed to know.

I have spent the best part of 3 years trying to find some demonstrable evidence to support the heliocentric globe model. I am still yet to find any, when I broke free from the shakles.of higher scientific education I gained a gradual understanding of the lie. It's incredibly hard to come to terms with the synergistical paradigm shift that occurs from unlearning years of BS physics and theory.

When the penny drops, it will break every bone in both feet.

TH
YouTube 77gslinger and his videos especially the earlier ones