Highly advanced and peaceful 'builder' civilization: What if?

ScottFreeman

Reactions
What if this earth were once covered by a global, highly advanced and peaceful 'builder' civilization under a "common law" of some kind?

What if their centers of power were at the north and south poles where they had set up the system to transmit power around the earth using a huge magnetic stone at magnetic north (which moves, in a circular motion) and something else at the south? Two poles of a spinning top would effectively power the earth when tapped...

It also has magnetic north and south poles, based on the planet's magnetic field. When you use a compass, it points to the magnetic north pole, not the geographic North Pole. The Earth's magnetic poles move. The magnetic North Pole moves in loops of up to 50 miles (80 km) per day.

I wonder what would cause that looping? Didn't a picture here of the north pole show a whirlpool around the Polys Arctivs(sp?)

1545780404759.png

What if the 'wobble' normally keeps our planet free of ice and earth 'wants' to be temperate (ferns in antarctic ice cores anyone?)
What if there were a group of people who broke a promise/covenant of some kind and stole something powerful from the rest of the civilization?
If it were the secrets to a nuclear explosion and those people then used it? (nuclear winter)
What would happen if the 'whirlpool' froze? Global Ice age?
If true, those responsible would know beforehand, they could dig and outfit underground cities? Derinkuyu etc?
What if it started spinning again, and things melted? Younger Dryas explained?
What if, when they saw that things are appearing again and the builder's race might remember, they brought out the nukes and 'tested' them so thoroughly that it kept things cold for another 50 years or so? (thousands of bombs were tested, primarily by USSR and USA, why?)
What if a global treaty caused the stop of the nuclear testing?
You'd need other mechanisms to keep 'them' from seeing the poles.
Would a league of nations who agrees that the poles are off limits to the 'regular folks' of all countries do the trick?
Would a ban on flights directly over the poles help?
Could someone feasibly cover the poles in Google Earth with snow/ice to keep the thawing secret?
What about when that no longer worked?

Were the reports correct about Jesus "glowing with inner light" at his birth true?
Was Jerusalem really Saint Petersburg?
Was new Saint Petersburg rebuilt over the bones of the Finnish people, as they say?
Are the Finns related to the Mongols who look nothing like them? Or, are they related to the Moguls who we no longer see on maps?
Would that make Jesus a little toe headed blonde child who was completely out of place in the middle east?
As we move and explore farther north, why do we keep finding white blonde mummies and why are they hidden?
What will the original builder race find when the ice melts?

That brings us to today and all the change the world is going through at the moment. There are peaceful protests in many countries only rarely infiltrated by violent outsiders. This coincides with the election of President Trump and the beginning of Q.

Is there a missing book somewhere related to a "Q" that might give us a hint?

The Lost Sayings Gospel - Q
Udo Schnelle comments on the provenance of Q (The History and Theology of the New Testament Writings, p. 186):​
The Sayings Source presumably originated in (north) Palestine, since its theological perspective is directed primarily to Israel. The proclamations of judgment at the beginning and end of the document are directed against Israel (cf. Luke 3.7-9Q; Luke 22.28-30Q), numerous logia are centered on Palestine by their geographical references and the cultural world they assume (cf. only Luke 7.1Q; 10.13-15Q), the bearers of the Q tradition understand themselves to be faithful to the Law (cf. Luke 16.17Q; Luke 11.42Q), and Q polemic is directed against Pharisees (cf. e.g. Luke 11.39b-44Q).

Q sometimes signs his posts with a "+" plus sign.
What does the original cross look like?
1545780421864.png

I'll leave the rest to you

SF

Last edited:

tupperaware

Reactions
The Artificial Intelligence "singularity" is supposed to result from a quick progression of AI moving to a human equivalent (general purpose) AI in around 20 years. Say 5 years after that we will have a super sentient AI with 10,000 human IQ equivalent - or so the optimists say. Any flesh and blood civilization just a couple decades past ours in computer technology will have gone though this singularity. This would mean in all probability any advanced civilization that has done amazing things on planet Earth in the last 20 million years or so was almost certainly almost completely robotic driven by super sentient AI. Robots, biorobots or completely wetware but way beyond having evolved "slowly" from anything. We may not have evolved slowly either but then neither are we super sentient.

Being super sentient and basically immortal I think their power sources on Earth would be deep underground or deep under ocean. They would have been designed ages ago to be awesomely powerful and completely invisible. Maybe they have 100,000 lbs of antimatter in reactors distributed all over Earth deep underground - child's play to them.

The Earth's poles don't need to be off limits to us because this super advanced society does not need the poles and might only find us amusing enough to keep around for entertainment and research and development.

Just based on how rapid the AI singularity is supposed to happen it does not make any sense for we humans to be on any kind of equal footing for power or intelligence with any kind of powerful alien intelligence on Earth or elsewhere in the solar system. We were left behind millions of years ago.

tupperaware

Reactions
It seems like there's been a push for Artificial Intelligence for some time. I used to worry about it a bit, until I finally realized just how silly that is compared to the power of our creator.

I agree with that.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

So the creator would be using infinite magic. A builder civilization would be just designing and using really smart machines. I wonder if builder civilizations have a ten commandments. Hopefully one of them is "thou shalt remember where you came from."

This multilevel magic thing is shown throughout the film "The Matrix".

OP
ScottFreeman

ScottFreeman

Reactions
I agree with that.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

So the creator would be using infinite magic. A builder civilization would be just designing and using really smart machines. I wonder if builder civilizations have a ten commandments. Hopefully one of them is "thou shalt remember where you came from."

This multilevel magic thing is shown throughout the film "The Matrix".
Exactly, that movie has been popping into my headed lately!

OP
ScottFreeman

ScottFreeman

Reactions
When I see that, I'd never seen that image before, it feels like those are more an antennae. Would they have 'crucified' someone that way, using power? Could the cross originally have meant that electricity was present or those who brought electricity? Then, people revolted against that version of an industrial revolution and wanted to return to the land so they symbolically hung those of that race on their own power receivers? In fact, could the cross on old maps have indicated that the island/continent had been connected to the global power grid?

Weird, the things that pop into my head. I love the pictures showing up on the internet these days that only the very best educated people of the old world would have had access to. A centralized library of Alexandria at your fingertips. Wonderful!

Deleted_x7

Reactions
the earth I came from had both antarctic and arctic circles. perhaps our 'common law' is the nominal morality of the people here as a whole? the vibe, the frequency?

seems to me the ancient 'builders' here, were hooked up with the organic tech grid, use telepathy and only use language to build/create.

I think they still exist but left prior to whatever major disasters came about. I think all our modern tech came from what little imagination the ones who were unable to phase out of the lower frequencies enough to escape the physical disasters but survived and were still way more advanced that we and after the disasters only a few retained their abilities so while survivors started repopulating, the tribes started fighting for the best territories and the ones who had retained the most of the old organic tech wisdom used it against other tribes originally only in order to survive but due to the long periods of warring and all the grudges from the past, it was not possible to reconnect all to the original grid.

I think they tried but man had sank to low in frequency by that time. they may have also used the grid at some point in a way that it was never designed to be used (creating disharmony & destruction) and that may have destroyed it?

so all that was left was the instincts from before and imagination and out of that is what all we have today but it all came mixed in with the irrational, disharmonic side of the equation and thats why its all still destructive today. we also have lots more closer (in time) instincts centered around fight or flight that are very tough to overcome but just beyond those are the original ones so we must work back ward thought the fight or flight to get back to the ORI gene AL.

I think we can pick up where we left off before by denying our hatred, anger, etc. etc., raising our frequency into love (The Way) but so far it is a one by one sorta thing and until enough (100th monkey) hit the sweet spot, overall we will continue down the path of destruction.

I also think the originals (our ancient ancestors) have gone no where in space but are with use now and waiting on us get high enough to reconnect with them and from there rapidly heal the 'past'

its happening now but the artificial singularity is working against this and 'thinks' it IS The Way so very soon I think we each will have a choice to remain organic or become hybrids. or we may not have a choice there so right now might be a critical time to get it together and raise our frequency before its too late?

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions

BossesWife

Reactions
Feel like I came from that similar earth as well.

Agree with you about the low morality of the population and it creating frequency and vibrations that help usher in disasters. The lower the frequency we omit out of places, like mega cities that lay on top of earth magnetic grid could be attracting or creating the disasters on larger more deadlier scale. like we have witnessed in recent years.

From my understanding we are nearing the end of an age, earth is transitioning from pisces to aquarius, with about 150 years left in Pisces which is the age of deception and illusion. Could explain the odd Mandela effect we are experiencing on this plane(t)
the earth I came from had both antarctic and arctic circles. perhaps our 'common law' is the nominal morality of the people here as a whole? the vibe, the frequency?

seems to me the ancient 'builders' here, were hooked up with the organic tech grid, use telepathy and only use language to build/create.

I think they still exist but left prior to whatever major disasters came about. I think all our modern tech came from what little imagination the ones who were unable to phase out of the lower frequencies enough to escape the physical disasters but survived and were still way more advanced that we and after the disasters only a few retained their abilities so while survivors started repopulating, the tribes started fighting for the best territories and the ones who had retained the most of the old organic tech wisdom used it against other tribes originally only in order to survive but due to the long periods of warring and all the grudges from the past, it was not possible to reconnect all to the original grid.

I think they tried but man had sank to low in frequency by that time. they may have also used the grid at some point in a way that it was never designed to be used (creating disharmony & destruction) and that may have destroyed it?

so all that was left was the instincts from before and imagination and out of that is what all we have today but it all came mixed in with the irrational, disharmonic side of the equation and thats why its all still destructive today. we also have lots more closer (in time) instincts centered around fight or flight that are very tough to overcome but just beyond those are the original ones so we must work back ward thought the fight or flight to get back to the ORI gene AL.

I think we can pick up where we left off before by denying our hatred, anger, etc. etc., raising our frequency into love (The Way) but so far it is a one by one sorta thing and until enough (100th monkey) hit the sweet spot, overall we will continue down the path of destruction.

I also think the originals (our ancient ancestors) have gone no where in space but are with use now and waiting on us get high enough to reconnect with them and from there rapidly heal the 'past'

its happening now but the artificial singularity is working against this and 'thinks' it IS The Way so very soon I think we each will have a choice to remain organic or become hybrids. or we may not have a choice there so right now might be a critical time to get it together and raise our frequency before its too late?

BossesWife

Reactions
Yes I do
Growing up I went to Christian parochial schools and we used old text books that had old maps. The state court systems are trying to put a stop to 80yr old book sharing hmmm I wonder why? I was never good at modern geography in school because all of our maps were ancient. I distinctly remember Tartary Empire that’s actually how I ended up here on this site, thru my tartarian research.

Last edited:

Deleted_x7

Reactions
Yes I do
Growing up I went to Christian parochial schools and we used old text books that had old maps. The state court systems are trying to put a stop to 80yr old book sharing hmmm I wonder why? I was never good at modern geography in school because all of our maps were ancient. I distinctly remember Tartary Empire that’s actually how I ended up here on this site, thru my tartarian research.
same reason they did away with one room school houses (and at gun point in dixie). people were too intelligent for them to manipulate so easily!

Could You Pass the 8th Grade Exam of 1895? - by MWHodges

tupperaware

Reactions
same reason they did away with one room school houses (and at gun point in dixie). people were too intelligent for them to manipulate so easily!

Could You Pass the 8th Grade Exam of 1895? - by MWHodges

Maybe the gargantuan change in wealth transfer (chart below) from middle class to rich over say the last 100 years is mainly due to a simple dumbing down of millions of middle class people (parasites?, 2muchtv?) who otherwise would have been smart enough to hang onto their money. Those millions of middle class people are now lower class, living paycheck to paycheck. A bit more proof of that is a recent study showing most living check to check won't get in their cars to travel to some urban and "affordable" area to get a decent paying job. Decades ago that was just what people did to survive - "move". Perhaps it was from Tulsa to Bakersfield to pick cotton first then eventually get jobs in the oil industry. You have to "move" to make that work. Nobody moves now.

What tracks that wealth transfer curve that could have an effect on behavior over say the last 50 years? Perhaps the incredible rise of antibiotics has let parasites like toxoplasmosis gain a stranglehold on many people's instincts for "thriving" not just survival. Toxo or some other parasite could be an exobiological creature programmed to enter a culture like ours and destroy it except for the rich who of course will strive to go off planet which is exactly the plan of the parasite.

The idea of toxo changing human behavior is not at all new but the idea of toxo promoting this incredible wealth transfer leading to societal collapse leading to a reentry of toxo into outer space is kind of new. Think of the billionaires currently busting asses to get "their" asses into outer space. Half of those billionaires will have Toxo. Pardon me while I go to the cupboard to get some choice blood brain barrier crossing nutraceuticals to mess with my toxo...

Toxo could also be getting much better/mosubtle in changing human behaviour.

The rich might actually be potentiated by toxoplasmo due to the thrill of money thrilling the parasite then thrilling the host and the circle goes round.

1548482232799.png

Last edited:

dreamtime

Reactions
Maybe the gargantuan change in wealth transfer (chart below) from middle class to rich over say the last 100 years is mainly due to a simple dumbing down of millions of middle class people (parasites?, 2muchtv?) who otherwise would have been smart enough to hang onto their money. Those millions of middle class people are now lower class, living paycheck to paycheck. A bit more proof of that is a recent study showing most living check to check won't get in their cars to travel to some urban and "affordable" area to get a decent paying job. Decades ago that was just what people did to survive - "move". Perhaps it was from Tulsa to Bakersfield to pick cotton first then eventually get jobs in the oil industry. You have to "move" to make that work. Nobody moves now.
Spot on!

Also here's I think what probably happened in regards to health and antibiotics: In the beginning of the 20th Century due to loss of knowledge in society health was deteriorating at an enourmous pace never seen before, making people succumb to infections. When a symptomatic cure was found, entire generations of people were cured but this masked their generally weakened state, and they were able to pass on their epi-genetic set up.

My conclusion is that the rise of symptomatic medication in the 1940s and 1950s has created the entire degenerative disease epidemic of current generations. Cancer epidemics, etc. all of this is entirely new. The era of antibacterial treatment began with the discoveries of arsenic-derived synthetic antibiotics by Alfred Bertheim and Ehrlich in 1907. The war on cancer began in 1971, 1-2 generations after full blown antibiotic use. Indeed the rise of cancer exactly parallels the use of antibiotics.

Candida and other fungal infections are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to opportunistic micro-organisms who have befallen the weakened human race. The true state of things is hidden due to the medical establishment hiding the symptoms. We are truly being attacked by parasites, on multiple levels. The parasite is primarily acting through the small dominant part of society, slowly starting to fully control the human organism.

Last edited:

CurvedBullet

Reactions
The Artificial Intelligence "singularity" is supposed to result from a quick progression of AI moving to a human equivalent (general purpose) AI in around 20 years. Say 5 years after that we will have a super sentient AI with 10,000 human IQ equivalent - or so the optimists say. Any flesh and blood civilization just a couple decades past ours in computer technology will have gone though this singularity. This would mean in all probability any advanced civilization that has done amazing things on planet Earth in the last 20 million years or so was almost certainly almost completely robotic driven by super sentient AI. Robots, biorobots or completely wetware but way beyond having evolved "slowly" from anything. We may not have evolved slowly either but then neither are we super sentient.

Being super sentient and basically immortal I think their power sources on Earth would be deep underground or deep under ocean. They would have been designed ages ago to be awesomely powerful and completely invisible. Maybe they have 100,000 lbs of antimatter in reactors distributed all over Earth deep underground - child's play to them.

The Earth's poles don't need to be off limits to us because this super advanced society does not need the poles and might only find us amusing enough to keep around for entertainment and research and development.

Just based on how rapid the AI singularity is supposed to happen it does not make any sense for we humans to be on any kind of equal footing for power or intelligence with any kind of powerful alien intelligence on Earth or elsewhere in the solar system. We were left behind millions of years ago.
The film "Zardoz" comes to mind.

Deleted_x7

Reactions
Maybe the gargantuan change in wealth transfer (chart below) from middle class to rich over say the last 100 years is mainly due to a simple dumbing down of millions of middle class people (parasites?, 2muchtv?) who otherwise would have been smart enough to hang onto their money.
thats certainly a small factor but the greatest factor of why folks havnt been able to hang onto 'money' is because money of exchange (lawful money) was converted into money of account (legal tender), worthless paper debt notes (promises to pay) a fiat currency that has been continuously devalued to the point that what it is now is only 10% of what it was in 1933 when it was mandated.

Decades ago that was just what people did to survive - "move". Perhaps it was from Tulsa to Bakersfield to pick cotton first then eventually get jobs in the oil industry. You have to "move" to make that work. Nobody moves now.
perhaps 'moving' is not as reasonable as it once was? cant speak for everyone but I dropped out of a very lucrative corporate title/position almost 20 years ago mostly due to the insane traffic/commute that I did for a couple of decades but when I started, there was not even half of the amount of traffic on the roadways, people were generally less agitated then, more calm and courteous. more room to breath on the roadways so it wasnt a constant chore like it became. I would have 'worked' for next to nothing but they couldnt pay me enough to spent that much time each week on the roadways. not exaggerating, no amount of 'money' is enough to do that. and I have above average 'driving skills'

What tracks that wealth transfer curve that could have an effect on behavior over say the last 50 years? Perhaps the incredible rise of antibiotics has let parasites like toxoplasmosis gain a stranglehold on many people's instincts for "thriving" not just survival. Toxo or some other parasite could be an exobiological creature programmed to enter a culture like ours and destroy it except for the rich who of course will strive to go off planet which is exactly the plan of the parasite.

The idea of toxo changing human behavior is not at all new but the idea of toxo promoting this incredible wealth transfer leading to societal collapse leading to a reentry of toxo into outer space is kind of new. Think of the billionaires currently busting asses to get "their" asses into outer space. Half of those billionaires will have Toxo. Pardon me while I go to the cupboard to get some choice blood brain barrier crossing nutraceuticals to mess with my toxo...

Toxo could also be getting much better/mosubtle in changing human behaviour.

The rich might actually be potentiated by toxoplasmo due to the thrill of money thrilling the parasite then thrilling the host and the circle goes round.

View attachment 15945

Im familiar with 'toxo' (and Wetiko which is closer to the truth IMO) but I think theres more to it than cats. the parasite was around back when the original Gnostic followers of Christ were allowed to live freely, they wrote about these parasites. recently came across this guys chan on the subject. pretty far out there but man he seems very genuine and as sharp as they come. warning, this in form ation is more serious than anything Ive come across so 'Buyer Be Ware' skip this vid if you are one who is easily shocked/emotional.

Im still watching his stuff so I cant say for sure whats up with him but he gets right into the technical aspects. havent heard any mention of the 5G tech and how that will be used but it ties into what he is talking about.

we have little time left to center (know) ourselves enough to stand on solid ground so to speak before the 5G sat grid goes fully 'live' IMO

Last edited:

tupperaware

Reactions
Spot on!

Also here's I think what probably happened in regards to health and antibiotics: In the beginning of the 20th Century due to loss of knowledge in society health was deteriorating at an enourmous pace never seen before, making people succumb to infections. When a symptomatic cure was found, entire generations of people were cured but this masked their generally weakened state, and they were able to pass on their epi-genetic set up.

My conclusion is that the rise of symptomatic medication in the 1940s and 1950s has created the entire degenerative disease epidemic of current generations. Cancer epidemics, etc. all of this is entirely new. The era of antibacterial treatment began with the discoveries of arsenic-derived synthetic antibiotics by Alfred Bertheim and Ehrlich in 1907. The war on cancer began in 1971, 1-2 generations after full blown antibiotic use. Indeed the rise of cancer exactly parallels the use of antibiotics.

Candida and other fungal infections are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to opportunistic micro-organisms who have befallen the weakened human race. The true state of things is hidden due to the medical establishment hiding the symptoms. We are truly being attacked by parasites, on multiple levels. The parasite is primarily acting through the small dominant part of society, slowly starting to fully control the human organism.
An epigenetic change starts petering out after the first generation and is almost gone by the third (one study showed) so any gene changes seen from 1940's stressors like hunger or radiation would be dying out now. For sure the lucky millennials will have nearly zero of the "epigenes" that boomers have had from those stressors. There could be gene changes lasting a few generations from boomers subject to all sorts of chemical stressors. Suffice to say epigenetic changes are definitely not permanent but they could have very long lasting cultural effects.
thats certainly a small factor but the greatest factor of why folks havnt been able to hang onto 'money' is because money of exchange (lawful money) was converted into money of account (legal tender), worthless paper debt notes (promises to pay) a fiat currency that has been continuously devalued to the point that what it is now is only 10% of what it was in 1933 when it was mandated.

perhaps 'moving' is not as reasonable as it once was? cant speak for everyone but I dropped out of a very lucrative corporate title/position almost 20 years ago mostly due to the insane traffic/commute that I did for a couple of decades but when I started, there was not even half of the amount of traffic on the roadways, people were generally less agitated then, more calm and courteous. more room to breath on the roadways so it wasnt a constant chore like it became. I would have 'worked' for next to nothing but they couldnt pay me enough to spent that much time each week on the roadways. not exaggerating, no amount of 'money' is enough to do that. and I have above average 'driving skills'

Im familiar with 'toxo' (and Wetiko which is closer to the truth IMO) but I think theres more to it than cats. the parasite was around back when the original Gnostic followers of Christ were allowed to live freely, they wrote about these parasites. recently came across this guys chan on the subject. pretty far out there but man he seems very genuine and as sharp as they come. warning, this in form ation is more serious than anything Ive come across so 'Buyer Be Ware' skip this vid if you are one who is easily shocked/emotional.

Im still watching his stuff so I cant say for sure whats up with him but he gets right into the technical aspects. havent heard any mention of the 5G tech and how that will be used but it ties into what he is talking about.

we have little time left to center (know) ourselves enough to stand on solid ground so to speak before the 5G sat grid goes fully 'live' IMO
The chart below shows dollar devaluation since 1913. Looks like from 1980 on dollar devaluation gave way to "maybe" toxo parasite induced money madness. All it takes is a bit less fear of losing money and that just increases the chances of losing it the money experts - the rich and their handlers.

1548536663448.png

Deleted_x7

Reactions
the chart is misleading since in 1913 a 'dollar' was a measurement of silver and after 1933 it became a measurement of fiat that was backed by 'full faith and credit' which is dynamic.

it also doesnt show the complete devaluation of 1933 when value was changed into debt. here is what is really going on:
On Principal And Interest, Hermetic Magick, And The Lords of Time

"In God We Trust" "whats in your wallet?" who do you serve?

Matthew 6:24

“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
this 'madness' goes way, way back..

tupperaware

Reactions
Whether or not money is value or debt per the chart above the amount of wealth in the hands of the 1% is near half of all the wealth in the USA. One easy way that happens is when the middle class Etrades and goes up against computerized stock trading with latencies of a fraction of a second versus a couple of hours when a retired couple finally agrees to sell their Apple stock after it lost half its value. Multiply that a hundred million times over the last 25 years. My guess is there has been a shift from middle class intelligent trading 30 years ago to insane (toxo induced risky) trading where they hold way too long and lose 75% or more to much more sophisticated traders. All the cat loving toxo infected middle class traders have been fed to the lions. Holding on to a losing investment too long is classic risky behavior. Toxo is well known to enhance risky behavior.

Toxo may have been around at the time of Christ but all it takes is a toxo potentiator like maybe MSG, vegamite or milk chocolate for all I know or a subtle shift in the toxo genome and then the severity or subtlety of the effects are magnified.

Also, outlets for risky behaviour change over time. Etrading like online gambling was not available until around 25 years ago. I spent $2.50 and invested 7 grand in a startup company in around 60 seconds then found out next day it was a possible scam and out in 30. Way too easy.

A Parasite, Leopards, and a Primate’s Fear and Survival Here Toxo evolved to create risky behaviour in chimps towards leopards. The key phrase is ummmm.... "Toxo seem to have evolved" How many bioweapons labs do you think are working to evolve Toxo for thought and emotion control - in interesting ways?

"The Toxoplasma-infected chimpanzees, on the other hand, checked out the leopard urine more often than that of humans, not less. They appeared to have developed the same recklessness observed in Toxoplasma-infected rodents.
“It’s so interesting to see that Toxo seems to have evolved the same manipulation ability in an ape with respect to its natural feline predator,” said Dr. Sapolsky, who was not involved in the new study.
Other experts were also intrigued by the report. But Michael B. Eisen, a biologist at the University of California, Berkeley, said he didn’t think it was powerful enough to rule out other explanations for how the chimpanzees behaved."
Post automatically merged:

Sonoman:
"Im still watching his stuff so I cant say for sure whats up with him but he gets right into the technical aspects. havent heard any mention of the 5G tech and how that will be used but it ties into what he is talking about.

we have little time left to center (know) ourselves enough to stand on solid ground so to speak before the 5G sat grid goes fully 'live' IMO"

Nice and deep rabbit warren the author of that video, "The Progenitor System" created. The deeper and more complex the rabbit warren the more likely its just a fairy tale especially if only one person created it.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KorbenDallas Weapons 23