Giants in the Bible and extra Biblical references.

dianag

Reactions
I found a series on Noah and the flood that has three videos on the giants as well as the pre-flood and after the flood in Genesis and other books of the Bible. The pastor presenting the information is Billy Crone. He is amusing in his delivery and presents other teachers work and film to enable the congregation to envision the size and abilities of the giants.

Get A Life Media Ministries - Watch Video

The series is also on YouTube if you would rather watch it there. The giant videos are 10-12.

OP
D

dianag

Reactions
I've never heard of the mounds spoken of in this video. They found bones of giants there and state there are about 160
of these mounds in the area. The one featured is said to be 2 stories high. The YouTube account is Ancient Mysteries and there are lots of videos related to the one below.

Going to watch more videos on YouTube in the side bar that present Giants for me to see.

I was looking for information on Tatar or Tataria as a different spelling for Tartaria or Tartary on ProjectGutenburg.org
when I came across a reference for the Golden Horde. There were quite a few books referencing this event which covered a couple of centuries and is linked to the Mongol hordes. There seems to be some similarities between the Scyth, Scythians and the Kurgan Empire to the Golden Horde era.

Had to do an edit as I realized I had mixed the BC Scythians with the AD Golden Horde or were they the same/similar?

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
He had some good info. He's probably not familiar with Tartary info so he left out that when Noah's ark landed it was in the mountains of Turkey which is Tartary region. He does mention the single source civilization.
The single source "mitochondrial Eve" was news to me. In the book The Seven Daughters of Eve, they claim to be able to trace us all from 7 "mitochondrial Eve's". I have a problem with the giants (children of the union between fallen angels and humans) being the reason that God flooded the earth. God is not inefficient and there were still giants after the flood. (Goliath, et al). The Mexican legend says that Noa WAS a giant. The biblical account says Noah was "perfect in his generation" (generative beginning....so probably not a giant). Whether Noah was or was not a giant, the flood wasn't to wipe out giants.
The language comparisons were great! Unfortunately, I only speak English and bad English so I don't know much about other languages. I'm always glad to have someone point out the commonalities, especially from Chinese which is not at all a Latin-based language. Thanks for sharing!

Bald Eagle

Reactions
Seems its a tourism fake... scroll to around 12 mins for artist info

Faked?
Holy smokes. That's an awful lot of time and energy to invest.

I had my doubts - it just looked way too complete and clean. Great that you were able to quickly provide the background to this.

If people spent a fraction of their time looking for the truth with the same dedication people here did, instead of imagining and manufacturing fakes / art / fiction / fantasy - we'd uncover a lot of our true history and attain a vastly greater understanding of the origins and development of civilizations here.

Thanks again, Timeshifter.

Timeshifter

Reactions
Holy smokes. That's an awful lot of time and energy to invest.

I had my doubts - it just looked way too complete and clean. Great that you were able to quickly provide the background to this.

If people spent a fraction of their time looking for the truth with the same dedication people here did, instead of imagining and manufacturing fakes / art / fiction / fantasy - we'd uncover a lot of our true history and attain a vastly greater understanding of the origins and development of civilizations here.

Thanks again, Timeshifter.
I was lucky, I read a comment in your video and followed it up is all. I was buying it until that point.

And yes, if only more people would invest in the good work being done here eh?

Cheers

Tyrion

Reactions
Worth a read? The Geology of the Great Flood and a Billion Niagara Falls

The forever-busy Athanasius Kircher made this post-flood reconsideration of the Earth, Geographia Conjecturalis de Orbis Terrestris Post Diluvium3, published in Amsterdam in 1675.
View attachment 16650
That map confirms the previous existence of Doggerland, that part which connected the Iberian Peninsula and France with Great Britain and Ireland, often referred as the true European Heartland before the flood.
America seems to be one short swim away from Europe, this was almost the Pangea that scientists talk about.