Giants are coming?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
UAP came up with a new video. In short, it talks about how empty the streets, and how disproportionate and large doorways are. Turkmenistan is a very poor country, yet the construction related luxury appears to be too impressive.

UAP hypothesizes that it could be possible that these structures were built for the incoming giants. He does not insist, but rather runs this possibility across as one of the possible purposes of those buildings.

While I agree with what he is talking about... well may be I should rephrase myself and say that I definitely see what he is talking about but... where do we draw the “reality” line?

What’s your opinion on this video? Giants, or no giants?

trismegistus

Reactions
Some of that architecture is pretty insane - - especially the "monuments" that look like stargates and tesseracts.

I think a lot of this can be explained by the ultra-wealthy of Turkmenistan spending all their money on showy architecture instead of on their people, similar to China. China is notorious for throwing money at projects like this, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this was built with Chinese money.

As far as giants go, I do not doubt that giants lived there in the past (I don't think you can find many places on earth that didn't have giants living there at some point). I would need to know more about "incoming giants" to agree with UAP.

Timeshifter

Reactions
interesting from here link

turk.JPG

The OP video does point out what looks to be new but old, destroyed but re modelled.

Perhaps the Tartarian style builds are not by accident, but where there and have been fixed up and or replaced?

As for giants, I have never understood why us tiny humans insist on grand doors and huge halls/ buildings, I mean could they be any more impractical for a start? Perhaps it a show of stature, or a way of showing us they know the real past (giants etc) personally I feel it is more that that, hence the grandeur all around.

Are they either expecting a return, or know of one, or are they simply edging their bets in case of one?

BStankman

Reactions
The big doors, I imagine, are to promote rapid pressure equalization when the mud eventually comes.

a02_hgabat15.jpg
Ashgabat is simply amazing. Even the traffic lights are ornate.
The Atlantic here is calling it the city of white marble.
Which is reminiscent of Chilaga's Columbia Exhibition, the White City of 1893.
They even have a Ferris wheel.

Ashgabat_Constitution.jpg main_1200.jpg

The beautiful empty city and people living in tents out side of Ashgabat seems to be what I imagine American Tartary culture was like in the 1800s.
Before it was attacked, overrun, put on exposition, and burned to the ground. Then written out of history.

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
Just brain farting, do we have construction photos of this place?

Are we looking at staff & wood, a worlds fair?

Is that why it is virtually empty?

:unsure:

jd755

Reactions
Just brain farting, do we have construction photos of this place?

Are we looking at staff & wood, a worlds fair?

Is that why it is virtually empty?

:unsure:
Naturally.
Airport amongst other things TEMSAN : Turkmenistan - Number of Projects (28)
US embassy https://www.caddell.com/portfolio/u-s-embassy-ashgabat-turkmenistan/
Roads and bridges Highways, bridges, interchanges and flyovers in the city of Ashgabat and Akhal velayat

All human scale stuff as far as I can tell. Dick waving done to extremes.
Any construction photographs of the new station, and of demolition of the older one?
Using the Italian milano centrale costruzione
in startpage brings up some images not posting any as would dilute the thread. Don't know what its predecessor was called.

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
Seem to be able to find minimal contruction photos of new style buildings, airport, stadium etc, but nothing of the older tartarian style stuff

Whatever that means...

SuperTrouper

Reactions
I watched this video last night and it was surreal. I knew someone who lived there back in the days of Türkmenbaşy, who said that the place was as authoritarian as they get. The money for all this construction is most likely earned from selling >30bcm of natural gas via pipeline to China, which should, based on my estimate, get them around US$7 billion each year. A lot of easy cash for a country of only 5.6 million.

I had a look at the map and couldn't help but notice some strange earth formations north of Ashgabat. What's all this?

ashgabat.PNG

RowOfEleven

Reactions
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but Ashgabat is one of many important cities for the Baha'i. If you've never heard of them, they seem to be (my own words here) the globalists masquerading as a religion. Here is a lengthy, but good overview video. Here is a nice comment on the video that sums up my own opinion of the faith, "I practiced the Baha'i faith for a few years. I have nothing bad to say about them other than I felt like I was more a part of a liberal political club than I was a true religion."

This might be a piece of the Ashgabat puzzle as the Baha'i might have a big part of the architecture discussed in this thread. (I might be VERY wrong, so forgive me if so!) But in any case, here are some pictures of their temples. They share the same white marble gilded modern/neoclassical style as the other buildings in this thread and in the UAP video.

"The first Bahá'í House of Worship was built in Ashgabat."

I get the feeling that these buildings aren't ancient and were built in the 20th century (unless most of these structures have a crazy thick facade, covering the original entirely). There's a lot of questions about funding and manpower, but it seems that the country has been under a tyrannical rule for quite some time now, allowing all but the upper class to become highly impoverished. Taking money and land from their citizens could perhaps fund building a city like Ashgabat, but I don't think that explains it all. There has to be foreign money pouring into the place. Which brings us to the question of how much money and from whom? ...and why?

Thoughts?

wizz33

Reactions
most of the larger single buildings look like they can take offand fly away with part of their lawns, especially the one with the 7 ponds.
and i can think of multiple money steams, form oil countys, the UN, the EU, and the pentagon to name a few