Georgia Guidestones: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature

Searching

Reactions
I was once told that these "instuctions" are not for us. They are instructions for those who survive the next reset. That's why they're in so many different languages. When looked at from that point of view, it makes sense. Also makes me think somebody knows Georgia will survive the next reset.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I was once told that these "instuctions" are not for us. They are instructions for those who survive the next reset. That's why they're in so many different languages. When looked at from that point of view, it makes sense. Also makes me think somebody knows Georgia will survive the next reset.
This is a very interesting way to look at it. Sure does make sense that way.

At the same time all these interpretations just emphasize that we have no clue what it means, or who really ordered the structure.

dreamtime

Reactions
The most widely agreed-upon interpretation of the stones is that they describe the basic concepts required to rebuild a devastated civilization. Author Brad Meltzer notes that the stones were built in 1979 at the height of the Cold War, and thus argues that they may have been intended as a message to the possible survivors of a nuclear World War III. The engraved suggestion to keep humanity's population below 500 million could have been made under the assumption that war had already reduced humanity below this number.

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia

I realized that under your assumption the notion of "keeping humanity below X" really does make sense. I was looking through Wikipedia and that thought did cross people's mind.

I just wonder whether such a small structure like the Guidestones will indeed survive a global catastrophe. Until now, the time capsule hasn't been laid down btw.

In general I think the stones do not appear to come from a high level initiate, but rather a group of people within some kind of secret society, with a humanitarian approach. I.e. they don't know everything. I don't think there is a strong practical purpose involved in it, other than symbolizing what parts of the secret groups like to do every so often, that is, coming out into the open with cryptic or not so cryptic messages.

Georgia_Guidestones_19.jpg

Last edited:

Searching

Reactions
Until now, the time capsule hasn't been laid down btw.
I don't think they would let it be known if the time capsule were there. The place is already under guard due to vandals. Imagine if they let people know the capsule were there? Curious people like us might overrun the place.

Also, I don't think dates will ever be placed in those empty spots. Can you imagine the hysteria that would ensue if the date to open the time capsule were, say, 11/11/20? People would know our time here was about to come to an end. We can't have that. Business as usual until the very end. Keep working and paying taxes, ya'll.
It also makes placing some arbitrary number in place of the year so easy, once again obfuscating history for the next go-around.

After all, the 10 Commandments, supposedly written in stone, didn't have a date on them (I don't think).

Oooh, what if the 10 Commandments had a time capsule that came with it? Maybe whoever gets to the locked treasure first gets to run things next time around.

Last edited:

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
gg.png

I'm just going to break this down to what I think of the guides. Perhaps some agree, some disagree.

1 & 2. You can still have megacities with half a billion people for those who want to experience the city kind of life. For instance there's billions of people in Asia according to official statistics, which I also do question btw. The western world is being pried guilt upon how they use resources, like we have over 5 million people in Finland and we're being said how much more we consume per person of the world resources. Yet if we count those resources together with the people we have it's much less than some countries in Asia with the amount of people. I have zero guilt upon how I use our natural resources when there exist irresponsible countries who do not take care of their side of it with proper reproduction plans and education. We can help with that and I could even donate money for that if it just is verified to go to the right places.

3. Meh, this depends on the language. The language must be rich in vocabulary as it can work as a restrictive ways how to think. To me english sounds like a first type of newspeek with words like breakfast -> break fast, after a night sleep etc. But you can still describe things with it pretty well so it is not that restrictive for thinking. So as long as it's a rich language in describing specific emotions and spirituality as well I got no problem with this.

4. Pretty much can agree with this. I'm thinking faith of as in general type of what you're doing, not necessarily regarding any specific religion. If they mean a religion here I'm sure we could come up with a sensible religion that works well with nature, science and taking care of spiritual well being. Freedom of choice still must exist however. Tradition will keep things stable, if it is the society we want, but perhaps some room for exploring outside of it should also be had or reserve that for what I'm tying this up with in the end.

5. Absolutely, no contest here.

6. We have a relatively weak version of this currently and if it works properly I see no problem with this. World court should be governed and populated by members from all countries.

7. Absolutely.

8. Now I'm not sure about this as personal rights sounds like a restrictive thing. There will be many kinds of people and some want to live of the nature and some like to go for solitude etc. Some social duties are good for mental health and in part of becoming accepted as part of a society unless you wanna go full mode hermit. A good society will be able to help people take care of themselves or find a better place for them to be.

9. Now this sounds like the faith part. Love the truth and live truthfully to yourself. If you are in tune with yourself you will radiate beauty and then will harmony with infinite come as well.

10. Absolutely. Don't be a virus and destroy the host, find a way for a fruitful symbiosis.

I also saw that there are some astrological information in the stone, so this to me looks like it's just really what the name says, a guidestone. World according to these guides sounds like the blissfull place I could hope for everyone to have, but then there would also have to be a place for adventures to explore your dark side should you have any urges and not poison that society with them unless it goes with some zone restricted cities or even perhaps a life like virtual reality.

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I probably missed it. Where did this "new block" come from?

whitewave

Reactions
Good question. It's obviously machined and designed to fit precisely in its spot. No mention of who inscribed it, commissioned it, climbed up a ladder and placed it.
From some of the comments on the U-tube video: "The 2014 was first put in place, and broken off, in 2014. Mark Dice video from 2014: Georgia Guidestones “2014” Cube Removed and SMASHED! The cube was there prior to wireless surveillance systems installed there now. It was stolen by a man from AK. He was later arrested and charged with a crime?? The cube was returned apparently but the mystery lies in that it went missing so many years and then suddenly is put back in it's creepy little hole... Then, perhaps the right hand not knowing what the left was doing... the cube is discovered by the county and labeled "vandalism"! Yes this meticulously machined stone with encoded alfa numeric code... placed in a perfectly cut out hole and made so the corner aligns astrologically with the winter/summer solstice!??? "Vandalism"... so they send a dude down there and video him removing it and destroying it. Perhaps heads will roll at the local Masonic Lodge?"

No real info on how it got there in the first place. Caused quite a stir when it showed up, though. A lot happened in 2014 but nothing quite apocalyptic. Still TEOTWAWKI may happen in insidious, barely perceptible baby steps and not all at once. Maybe 2014 was a turning point?

BStankman

Reactions
Is that date is 2014 AL in the year of Lucifer.
Did anything big happen in 1986 BC? Some apocalypse 2000 years after Eve ate that apple?

The 10 rules vaguely describe Amerindian culture, or at least the myth they give us.
Maybe this is a history lesson.

Attachments

Last edited:

endless80

Reactions
I've been out there a few times (I live in Atlanta) and each time is creepier than the last time. It's in the middle of nowhere, in probably one of the most unassuming places. There is an eerie energy that permeates the grounds that it's on. It's not so much the stones themselves that are so unsettling but there is a time capsule and the monogram on the stone has an open ended date for when to open it. I am shocked it hasn't been dug up and opened yet but if you let your imagination run wild for just a moment, perhaps it's best we keep that capsule shut. Otrherwise, it's a really interesting site.

Magnetic

Reactions
This is what I think the Guidestones are really saying:
  • Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. A massive culling of the population is to take place. The evil ones want to reduce the white population drastically in favor of the brown, Chinese and other "suitable" races that will be servile to the elite "lords". The evil ones fear the white race most of all as the most dynamic and war-like with inventors and competing ideology to their NWO. The parasites have taken the developments of this race and have formulated a NWO with existing stolen technology and they hope to create a society that is stagnant with a ruling priestly elite with a relatively small technological support caste and the rest are dumbed down masses who are controlled in every way.
  • Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity. Your reproduction ability will be controlled and ended when the NWO becomes to dominate. You will be cattle to them and if your too smart or brave you will not be able to reproduce(ask Bill Gates for technical details). Problematic peoples will be destroyed.
  • Unite humanity with a living new language. They will destroy the nation state and peoples local history and traditions. Your new language will not contain words such as resist, oligarchy, and many others. All books and articles from the "Before Time" will be destroyed and the entire world's population will learn the same parasite propaganda.
  • Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason. You will not be allowed to express any confluence with your traditions, religions, and emotional support for your past. The NWO will consider it treason and you will be interned in an re-education camp or if that doesn't work you will be terminated.
  • Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. This is the NWO courts which will be a Stalinesque type system to crush any dissent whatsoever. It will only be "rational" for the Lords to control completely the population of the earth. It is the end of history, the end of all and the beginning of the New Feudal World Order where vast areas are set aside for the pleasure of the rulers and the masses will be subjected to agricultural communes, and the villages will be prison camps in the form of living and working arrangements. If you do not agree to the "rationality" of the lords then you will be re-educated or if an object lesson is required your mind will be "simplified" and you will be seen as a warning to others who don't go with the program.
  • Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. There will be no nations after the implementation of the NWO, so this one is the most misleading of them all. How is the EU working for the indigenous population of Europe.
  • Avoid petty laws and useless officials. This one is a gem: by petty laws they mean laws that protect the citizens, and useless officials are those who would defend citizens against the encroachment of the NWO. I think defense lawyers will be looking for work and find it in NWO prosecuting officials.
  • Balance personal rights with social duties. You will be treated as a nameless cog whose value will be zero. Your social duties will be what the Lords wish which is infinite servitude, infinite ignorance, infinite powerlessness, and infinite depersonalization.
  • Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite. Oh how precious of these parasites to offer a empty set of platitudes! Their parasite truth, their parasite beauty, and their parasite love. Worship your lords or else. The parasites destroy all truth, all beauty and all love in the areas where they take control and instead spread war, destruction, profits, environmental destruction, societal destruction, etc.
  • Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature. You are compared to cancer! It should warm the cockles in your heart to hear it from their own lips. Yes there is a cancer that has matasticized around the world that has killed hundred of millions of people so far and they are about to kill the host.
Yes, that is right. As Yuval Harari explained in Brief History of Humankind (as much as I disagree with the author's other ideas), the resources of the earth are finite, but it just so happened that our technology kept on improving, such as to more efficiently extract and utilize those resources. We have no guarantee that this process will be sustained forever.
Yuval Harari is another parasite intellectual who explains in his "award" winning tome that humans are about to be jobless because of robots and AI, that we are going to have to agree that Google has better ideas for ourselves than we do: can't we just trust Google to choose the best path for ourselves in every area in our life even in love. His whole spiel is about destruction of jobs, nationalities, race, self determination, etc. Haven't finished the book yet but it is a another playbook of the elites wet dream of a transfigured super-elite and technology controlled passive masses.
Yes, that is right. As Yuval Harari explained in Brief History of Humankind (as much as I disagree with the author's other ideas), the resources of the earth are finite, but it just so happened that our technology kept on improving, such as to more efficiently extract and utilize those resources. We have no guarantee that this process will be sustained forever.
Yuval Harari is another parasite intellectual who explains in his "award" winning tome that humans are about to be jobless because of robots and AI, that we are going to have to agree that Google has better ideas for ourselves than we do: can't we just trust Google to choose the best path for ourselves in every area in our life even in love. His whole spiel is about destruction of jobs, nationalities, race, self determination, etc. Haven't finished the book yet but it is a another playbook of the elites wet dream of a transfigured super-elite and technology controlled passive masses.

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions
If TPTB needed to find a special person they would devise a special trap.
This is what I think the Guidestones are really saying:
  • Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. A massive culling of the population is to take place. The evil ones want to reduce the white population drastically in favor of the brown, Chinese and other "suitable" races that will be servile to the elite "lords". The evil ones fear the white race most of all as the most dynamic and war-like with inventors and competing ideology to their NWO. The parasites have taken the developments of this race and have formulated a NWO with existing stolen technology and they hope to create a society that is stagnant with a ruling priestly elite with a relatively small technological support caste and the rest are dumbed down masses who are controlled in every way.
  • Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity. Your reproduction ability will be controlled and ended when the NWO becomes to dominate. You will be cattle to them and if your too smart or brave you will not be able to reproduce(ask Bill Gates for technical details). Problematic peoples will be destroyed.
  • Unite humanity with a living new language. They will destroy the nation state and peoples local history and traditions. Your new language will not contain words such as resist, oligarchy, and many others. All books and articles from the "Before Time" will be destroyed and the entire world's population will learn the same parasite propaganda.
  • Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason. You will not be allowed to express any confluence with your traditions, religions, and emotional support for your past. The NWO will consider it treason and you will be interned in an re-education camp or if that doesn't work you will be terminated.
  • Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts. This is the NWO courts which will be a Stalinesque type system to crush any dissent whatsoever. It will only be "rational" for the Lords to control completely the population of the earth. It is the end of history, the end of all and the beginning of the New Feudal World Order where vast areas are set aside for the pleasure of the rulers and the masses will be subjected to agricultural communes, and the villages will be prison camps in the form of living and working arrangements. If you do not agree to the "rationality" of the lords then you will be re-educated or if an object lesson is required your mind will be "simplified" and you will be seen as a warning to others who don't go with the program.
  • Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court. There will be no nations after the implementation of the NWO, so this one is the most misleading of them all. How is the EU working for the indigenous population of Europe.
  • Avoid petty laws and useless officials. This one is a gem: by petty laws they mean laws that protect the citizens, and useless officials are those who would defend citizens against the encroachment of the NWO. I think defense lawyers will be looking for work and find it in NWO prosecuting officials.
  • Balance personal rights with social duties. You will be treated as a nameless cog whose value will be zero. Your social duties will be what the Lords wish which is infinite servitude, infinite ignorance, infinite powerlessness, and infinite depersonalization.
  • Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite. Oh how precious of these parasites to offer a empty set of platitudes! Their parasite truth, their parasite beauty, and their parasite love. Worship your lords or else. The parasites destroy all truth, all beauty and all love in the areas where they take control and instead spread war, destruction, profits, environmental destruction, societal destruction, etc.
  • Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature. You are compared to cancer! It should warm the cockles in your heart to hear it from their own lips. Yes there is a cancer that has matasticized around the world that has killed hundred of millions of people so far and they are about to kill the host.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

The indoctrination has a long history and the end game is, to me, not clear. Stolen history read file. Transcript of Norman Dodd Interview

Tyrion

Reactions
What evidence is there that resources are finite?

8 billion people on the planet and i have yet to enter a grocery store that was out of food
Yes! I always feel that all that talk of “we are running out of everything” “peak oil” “collapse”. It is all nonsense to keep people depressed, hopeless and under control. They try their best to keep the abiotic oil knowledge away from the people, as with so many things. And most of the earth surface is almost empty.

They want to keep the human population in balance with their power, not nature.

Maybe

Reactions
If I may offer a slightly different consideration of the guidestones?

It is known that within the population there is a percentage who lack such emotions as empathy, compassion and all that is equated with being a 'good' and 'caring' 'Human'!

My thought is that these 'commandments' are not for Mankind but for Human kind!
And I segregate Man from Human via their emotional expression.

The term Hu means a 'shadow' and is linked to the demon Hu who is portrayed as a horned being who consumes the flesh of innocents!
So a Hu-Man is one that lacks the essence of a 'true' Man and is a robotic form without consideration for others.

So the Guide stones, in my current consideration, address them as they 'rise' to control much of society as they will do that which someone with empathy would not .

Each new born child has their blood taken and tested. I consider that this is to determine the current numbers of population which are of 'Hu-Man' form so as to know of this subset population.

The only real issue with the stones is the first: Maintain the pop under 500Million. Maintain the amount of psychos under 500 million so as to allow for a planet / realm to continue.

This is not to you, it is to the psychopaths and sociopaths who would without a thought destroy this realm.

Just a consideration :)

Red Bird

Reactions
I always wish someone would spray paint ‘you go first’. Leave it awhile then quietly knock those suckers down- just like they do.
It’s the same people who openly call for sustainability etc. and want to herd some, not all, into smart cities in the places of their choosing. They are proceeding to actively do this.

whitewave

Reactions
I always wish someone would spray paint ‘you go first’. Leave it awhile then quietly knock those suckers down- just like they do.
It’s the same people who openly call for sustainability etc. and want to herd some, not all, into smart cities in the places of their choosing. They are proceeding to actively do this.
I noticed that when gasoline went up to almost $4.00/gallon, people were herding themselves into cities as they could no longer afford the commute to work. There are plenty of ways to control our movements/behaviors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trismegistus Urban Fires and Earthquakes 12