Geology & Earth History Documentation

Lurck

Reactions
Ancient Advanced Civilization? Global Cataclysm? Totalitarianism?

I discussed ideas for collaboration and documentation at Collaboration and Documentation Ideas . I hope we might be able to follow some such procedure here.

GEOLOGY.
A year ago I concluded a project with CNPS on Earth Models and posted the discussions and summary here: Geology | Cnps .

These are the models that were compared: 1. ET: Expansion Tectonics; 2. PT: Plate Tectonics; 3. ST: Surge Tectonics; 4. EU: Electric Universe; 5. ESU: Electrostatic Universe; 6. SD: Shock Dynamics; 7. EMH: Earth's Metamorphosis Hypothesis; 8. GM: Growing Matter (similar to #1)
The comparison of these models is here: CNPS Special Project #2 SUMMARY | Cnps .
And my evaluation of the models is here: CNPS Special Project #2 SUMMARY | Cnps .

CATASTROPHISM.
For a couple of years I've been gathering further info at Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm (and at FUNDAY - Index ). On page 49 of the Thunderbolts thread I wrote as follows.
"Re: Sedimentary Rock Strata: What brief explanation is there for the fact that sedimentary rock strata covering large continental areas are generally sorted into different rock types, i.e. esp. sandstones, claystones (or shale), and limestones? I.e., assuming that millions to billions of years of erosion and deposition occurred, how was it possible for only one rock type to be deposited over large areas for thousands of years, followed by thousands of years of another rock type, etc?
_The only plausible means I know of for separation of strata into such individual rock types is by major flooding over short time spans, as demonstrated by Guy Berthault.
_The geologic column is said to consist of 6 megasequences worldwide, each containing many conforming sedimentary strata, and each megasequence occurring over an unconformity.
_The best explanation seems to be that each megasequence was deposited during major flooding over a short time span of days or weeks.
_Since the unconformities between the megasequences seem to show mainly only sheet eroision, there must have been only short time spans of days, weeks or months between each megasequence deposit.
_The best theory to explain the unconformities and megasequences seems to be megatsunamis or tidal waves, raised either by tidal action of a large body or bodies that orbited Earth for some months or years on an eccentric orbit, reaching perigee every few weeks or months, or by a series of similarly temporally spaced ocean meteorite impacts, whose energy was not dissipated by a single wave.
_The megatsunamis seem to have eroded seafloor and continental shelf materials and deposited them on the continents for a few days or weeks at most during each megasequence deposition during transgressions, along with some sheet erosion during regressions."
So a simple observation of rock strata, that they're mostly of 3 types and seldom all mixed together, suggested that mainstream geology is way wrong about their model of gradualism and instead catastrophism seems to be necessary to explain the separation of rock types into separate strata.

ANCIENT CIVILIZATION & TOTALITARIANISM.
I've been finding some evidence also that there was fairly advanced civilization before cataclysmic events destroyed it. And after the cataclysms civilization seems to have been largely totalitarian, being controlled by some secretive group or society of global power, which has faked a lot of recorded history (See Mathis Updates and Cutting Through the Fog ).

PLAN.
So these are some hypotheses I'd like to test, with help from anyone interested.

I hope to get back to this on Wednesday, the 14th.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
My 3 cents on the plates: complete BS. Get some logic out of the below two quotes.
A tectonic plate is a massive, irregularly shaped slab of solid rock, generally composed of both continental and oceanic lithosphere. Plate size can vary greatly, from a few hundred to thousands of kilometers across; the Pacific and Antarctic Plates are among the largest.
Mountains formed due to tectonic plates being subjected to large compressive forces.
So what I get out of it is that these humongous, thousand kilometers across tectonic plates compress, and produce mountains, with the biggest one being a 8.8k meters Mount Everest. Most are much smaller.

What stops these tectonic plates from producing a 50 kilometers high mountain? Pretty sure some pseudo scientific theory prevents much bigger mountains from forming.

jd755

Reactions
Evidence for plate tectonics
Definition, Theory, and Evidence for Plate Tectonics
List and Description of Evidence for Plate Tectonics

Of course there's a lot of official narrative, assumptions, conjectures, S.W.A.G.'s (sophisticated, wild-assed guesses), and outright BS (all supported by NASA, SMITHSONIAN, USGS, NAT. GEO, et al which is not suspicious at all) so plate tectonics are proven fact. Come to think of it....why DO we think that tectonic plates even exist?
Because some bugger said they do. It is without doubt the primary way to hide things without any effort. Round earth theory/flat earth theory for eample when the truth is we simply cannot comprehend the shape with our bodily senses.

From here Jesuit Cartography
Its amazing what turns when looking for Tartary!

The Chinese globe, made in 1623, in China, by the Jesuit Frs. Manuel Diaz Junior and Nicolao Longobardi. Nicolao Longobardi (°1559-†1654), from Sicily, arrived in China, in 1597. Manuel Diaz (°1574-†1659)was born in Castelo Branco and arrived in China, in 1611.
Matteo Ricci had already complained that he had been forced to convert curves into straight lines when he had his third version of the World map, made in Beijing, in 1602, since the best way to represent the Earth would be as a sphere. Ricci's map and this globe may be considered the two most important relics of the early cartography in China.

Last edited:
OP
Lurck

Lurck

Reactions
FLAT EARTH.
Flat Earth is pretty easy to disprove. People also have known it's a sphere for a long time, because it's obvious from geometry. The Greeks discovered the approximate circumference of the Earth sometime BC with geometry. These days it's easier. If people every so far apart from west Africa to Japan view the angle of the Sun or the Moon at the same time, the angle is different at each location. Plotting the angles on graph paper shows that they form a semicircle, because only half of the sky is visible at one time. If the distances between the locations on the Earth are known, then the distances to the Sun and especially the Moon can be determined just from simple geometry.

TARTARIA.
Miles Mathis at Updates explains that Flat Earth is very likely a covert government project to confuse the public about real science. Global warming alarmism is not real science. It's politics. Mathis discusses Fomenko a little too. His idea about Tartaria etc became popular in Russia shortly after the breakup of the USSR, when the Russian people wanted to be proud of something in their history. That seems to explain its initial popularity. I think covert government ops are also using things like that to confuse the public.

FAKE HISTORY.
Mathis has shown that a lot of things in history are almost certainly fake. The mass shootings, serial killings, famous deaths and assassinations, terrorism incidents that start wars, revolutions, etc generally seem to be fake. Mathis often shows that many photos used to support conventional history are fake and often it's obvious when you know what to look for. Even the nuclear weapons seem to be fake, though I'm not highly confident of that, nor of the faking of the Moon landings. I think the government may still be going to the Moon with secret missions, as Richard Hoagland used to claim.

I appreciate everyone's comments, but, so far, we aren't compiling very useful info relevant to the OP, but I may need to reword the OP in order to make it clearer what sort of info is needed. I may need to make up a questionnaire.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This thread has quite a few of them "forum worm cans":
  • bringing FE into the discussion,
  • continuing with positioning MM as a figure of authoritative opinion,
  • and ending with multiple topics of discussion within one thread
    • multiple topics will turn any thread into a mess
Will have to keep an 👁

OP
Lurck

Lurck

Reactions
Hopefully, I'll be able to do a better job before long. My time is a bit tight lately.

Catastrophism News Updates: Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm
Post automatically merged:

2/23/19 Update
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm

Following are some of the article titles with links posted at Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm
  • Floating forest hypothesis fails to explain later and larger coal beds (The Great Flood explains them best)
  • Boulders moved over 500km
  • SMOKING GUN OF A COSMIC CATASTROPHE (Younger Dryas impacts)
  • Geology and the Biblical Flood
  • Noah’s Flood: Washing Away Millions of Years
  • The Excavator Machines of Ancient Etruria - part 1 of the 2018 Italy Expedition
  • Secret Ancient technology 2000 Years ago
  • Advanced Ancient Technology That Modern Science Still Can’t Replicate
  • 8 Artifacts Proving ADVANCED Ancient Civilizations Existed
  • Sumerian & Occam are the same language
  • Australian Aboriginal link to Göbekli Tepe?
  • Re YDI, Vance Holliday disguises rant as lecture
  • Aftershock: The Ancient Cataclysm That Erased Human History - Brien Foerster
  • Extraterrestrial Impact Evidence - Antonio Zamora
  • World Events Academia Cannot Explain - Mystery History
  • The Blazing Electric Skies of Our Ancestors (Well Documented EU Discussion)
  • Catastrophism Video Channels

This week's article titles; links are at Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm
You're welcome to discuss any of them here.
  • Why Are There So Many Marsupials in Australia? The oldest known marsupials are actually from North America
  • Land plants escaped the mass extinction 251 million years ago
  • 6th mass extinction and the 'Shiva hypothesis'
  • Two previously unknown massive impact craters discovered in Oz & CenAm
  • Is this the oldest Stone Mason work in the world? [Dating methods are inaccurate]
  • Would dinosaurs have died without an asteroid strike?
  • Scientific Evidence that the Puma Punku H-Blocks Are Artificial Geopolymer | Ancient Architects
  • Millions of Years: The Idea's Unscientific Origin & Catastrophic Consequences
  • Bosnian Pyramids Documentary 2019 Archaeology's Most Controversial Discovery - ZEG TV
  • High Tech Devices in Ancient Times, such as Electricity, Heavy Machinery and Flight - ZEG TV
  • New Lost Civilizations Documentary 2019 Cities Beneath the Jungles, Deserts and Seas - Disclosed TruthTV
  • THE SKY IS FALLING?! Explaining an Ancient Catastrophe? (Bonus: Vortex Opening!?)
  • Gorge ‘looks thousands of years old’, but created in months
  • Catastrophist Video Channels

The "Millions of Years" video named above claims that the world or universe was created in six or seven 24-hour days. But an article at Word Study Yom explains that those 7 days are obviously indefinite periods of time. Both the video and the article claim that the Bible is inerrant, but I see no reason to believe that than to believe any other writing has ever been inerrant or error-free. The article argues that the Earth was created in billions of years, but I've found evidence that it's less than half a billion years old, maybe much less, and the sedimentary rock strata on the continents are only thousands of years old, having formed during a global flood event caused by asteroid tidal forces and impacts which caused megatsunamis for several months or so, which moved sediments from the seafloors onto the supercontinent (forming the sedimentary rock strata nearly all at once) and then broke the supercontinent into continents via an impact and rapid continental drift, as per Shock Dynamics set Plate Tectonics in motion .

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
That's a lot to process, Lurck. Gonna have to take this thread one bite at a time. Lots of interesting info to research.

OP
Lurck

Lurck

Reactions
@Plissken, the universe surely is largely electric, but the Thunderbolts team don't have the best model IMO. Instead, I regard Charles Chandler's model to be much more thorough and sensible at Electric Astrophysics . And I regard Shock Dynamics set Plate Tectonics in motion as one of the best, most thorough explanations of the global cataclysms of some thousands of years ago.
@whitewave, there's a lot to process each week, if you read all the links, but I usually only read or watch a few each week, since most of the titles provide enough info to satisfy me in most cases.
CATASTROPHISM UPDATE. Here are the latest Catastrophist titles posted at Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm
- Dust ring discovered in Mercury's orbit
- Several dust rings circle the Sun, tracing the orbits of planets
- YDB team publishes evidence from Chile for global climate cataclysm
- *Continental margins formed rapidly during Flood runoff
- Does the Toast Model Explain Fossil Protein Persistence?
- Top 10 Ancient Cave Paintings That Shocked The World
- Compilation of Impossible Ancient Artifacts - Mystery History
- Are There Ancient Ruins On Mars? - Mystery History
- William Armand Sosa - The Dendera Light (of ancient Egypt) and The Electric Universe
- Cities Beneath the Jungles, Deserts and Seas - Disclosed TruthTV

This week's Finds. I posted the following links at these two sites:
- Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm
- The Friendly Forum
I figure I may as well post the links here too.

Surprising DNA found in ancient people from southern Europe [from the Russian steppe?]
Ancient Spanish DNA taken over by mysterious men from the East

Geologists Keep Finding ‘Impossible’ Rocks on This Remote Tropical Island [sedimentary rocks on a volcanic island; they must have broken off of Africa during continental drift before or as the volcano erupted there]
Geologists Keep Finding 'Impossible' Rocks on This Remote Tropical Island

Massive Asteroid Explosion Over the Bering Sea Went Unreported… Until Now

Archaeologists Have Unearthed A 60,000-Year-Old Neanderthal Workshop In Poland With 17,000 Stone Products [I think it's more likely 5 to 14,000 years old, because the sedimentary rocks were deposited mostly during the Great Flood then]
Archaeologists Have Unearthed A 60,000-Year-Old Neanderthal Workshop In Poland With 17,000 Stone Products

The day the world burned: Evidence of major cosmic impact 12,800 years ago found in Chile [Younger Dryas impacts]
The day the world burned: Evidence of major cosmic impact 12,800 years ago found in Chile

New Evidence for a Younger Dryas Comet Impact Event
Waaaay Down South - The Cosmic Tusk
See also:
Old and New World astro-mythology [myths refer to planets & comets in ancient times]
Prehistory Decoded

New paper from the Comet Research Group confirms comet impact [during the Younger Dryas period]
Prehistory Decoded

Lost Island of Hy-Brasil Located - Ancient Architects [this island off Ireland was listed on maps in the 1300s to 1600s]

5 Mysterious Anomalies Discovered On The Ocean Floor

Ancient Warangal Fort (India) - A Mass Manufacturing Megalithic Factory?

Baffling Ancient "OOPArt" in India? Strange Idols of Ramappa Temple (ancient tech)
Baffling Ancient "OOPArt" in India? Strange Idols of Ramappa Temple

Scientists Have Deciphered An Ancient Scroll That Could Solve The Mystery Of The Pyramid Of Giza
Scientists Have Deciphered An Ancient Scroll That Could Solve The Mystery Of The Pyramid Of Giza

Major Evidence Of Ancient Megalithic Stone Work At Mitla In Oaxaca Mexico
Major Evidence Of Ancient Megalithic Stone Work At Mitla In Oaxaca Mexico

PROOF [I'd say evidence] Venus crashed into solar system 10,800 BC
PROOF Venus crashed into solar system 10,800 BC

What year did the Hudson Bay crater form? Is Venus a death star?
What year did the Hudson Bay crater form? Is Venus a death star?

Catastrophist Sites/Videos
Catastrophist Video Channels

Oops. I meant for the video links to be URLs, not videos.

Rivers raged on Mars late into its history
Rivers raged on Mars late into its history

Big gods came after the rise of civilisations, not before
Big gods came after the rise of civilisations, not before, finds study using huge historical database

Tremendous erosion during the Flood
Tremendous erosion during the Flood - creation.com

Is this the Historical Moses? Origins of the Cult of The Great Sphinx of Egypt | Ancient Architects
Is this the Historical Moses? Origins of the Cult of The Great Sphinx of Egypt | Ancient Architects

Compare with Charles Chandler's: Akhenaten, Ramose, & Atenism
Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations - Bright Insight
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0

10,000 years before it was 'THE SPHINX', It was 'this'
youtube.com/watch?v=eF8Rpgtc_dA

The following article links are posted at
Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm

Evolution of Earth's Atmosphere - Antonio Zamora
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zvj6ddXBOU

Fossils On The Giza Plateau - Brien Foerster
youtube.com/watch?v=0Wkt1CwdAek

Hell Creek fossils may provide snapshot of the day the dinosaurs died
Hell Creek fossils may provide snapshot of the day the dinosaurs died -- Sott.net

New Younger Dryas Cosmic Impact Paper - reviewed in detail
youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlomFhehQ

Lost History of The Great Sphinx of Egypt: What The History Books Don't say - Ancient Architects
youtube.com/watch?v=ggEec66zjQ8

Elite 5th Dynasty Egyptian Tomb Discovered + Name of Unknown Queen - Ancient Architects
youtube.com/watch?v=O8i2Uas3hDM

Plasma Symbols - Writing in the Aether - The Electric View
youtube.com/watch?v=-enzHnRZ4nA

Stone Circles Don't Exist. Stonehenge is NOT A Circle. It's a ECLIPSE-CRESCENT?? - Charles Kos
youtube.com/watch?v=3uiNOERQutI

Stonehenge is the JAWS of Two Snakes, INTERLOCKING!? - Charles Kos
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpz20I3UjY8

2nd(!) Sphinx DOORWAY found + Megalithic Blocks UNDER Khufu-era Repair Job! + CLAMPS(?) - Charles Kos
youtube.com/watch?v=CceoLKHcQwo&t=599s

Stunning Chinese Fossils Support Creation
Stunning Chinese Fossils Support Creation

I post Tech and Sci article links weekly at 7) Tech & Sci News

Last edited: