Geology & Earth History Documentation

Lurck

Reactions
Ancient Advanced Civilization? Global Cataclysm? Totalitarianism?

I discussed ideas for collaboration and documentation at Collaboration and Documentation Ideas . I hope we might be able to follow some such procedure here.

GEOLOGY.
A year ago I concluded a project with CNPS on Earth Models and posted the discussions and summary here: Geology | Cnps .

These are the models that were compared: 1. ET: Expansion Tectonics; 2. PT: Plate Tectonics; 3. ST: Surge Tectonics; 4. EU: Electric Universe; 5. ESU: Electrostatic Universe; 6. SD: Shock Dynamics; 7. EMH: Earth's Metamorphosis Hypothesis; 8. GM: Growing Matter (similar to #1)
The comparison of these models is here: CNPS Special Project #2 SUMMARY | Cnps .
And my evaluation of the models is here: CNPS Special Project #2 SUMMARY | Cnps .

CATASTROPHISM.
For a couple of years I've been gathering further info at Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Evidence of Ancient Global Cataclysm (and at FUNDAY - Index ). On page 49 of the Thunderbolts thread I wrote as follows.
"Re: Sedimentary Rock Strata: What brief explanation is there for the fact that sedimentary rock strata covering large continental areas are generally sorted into different rock types, i.e. esp. sandstones, claystones (or shale), and limestones? I.e., assuming that millions to billions of years of erosion and deposition occurred, how was it possible for only one rock type to be deposited over large areas for thousands of years, followed by thousands of years of another rock type, etc?
_The only plausible means I know of for separation of strata into such individual rock types is by major flooding over short time spans, as demonstrated by Guy Berthault.
_The geologic column is said to consist of 6 megasequences worldwide, each containing many conforming sedimentary strata, and each megasequence occurring over an unconformity.
_The best explanation seems to be that each megasequence was deposited during major flooding over a short time span of days or weeks.
_Since the unconformities between the megasequences seem to show mainly only sheet eroision, there must have been only short time spans of days, weeks or months between each megasequence deposit.
_The best theory to explain the unconformities and megasequences seems to be megatsunamis or tidal waves, raised either by tidal action of a large body or bodies that orbited Earth for some months or years on an eccentric orbit, reaching perigee every few weeks or months, or by a series of similarly temporally spaced ocean meteorite impacts, whose energy was not dissipated by a single wave.
_The megatsunamis seem to have eroded seafloor and continental shelf materials and deposited them on the continents for a few days or weeks at most during each megasequence deposition during transgressions, along with some sheet erosion during regressions."
So a simple observation of rock strata, that they're mostly of 3 types and seldom all mixed together, suggested that mainstream geology is way wrong about their model of gradualism and instead catastrophism seems to be necessary to explain the separation of rock types into separate strata.

ANCIENT CIVILIZATION & TOTALITARIANISM.
I've been finding some evidence also that there was fairly advanced civilization before cataclysmic events destroyed it. And after the cataclysms civilization seems to have been largely totalitarian, being controlled by some secretive group or society of global power, which has faked a lot of recorded history (See Mathis Updates and Cutting Through the Fog ).

PLAN.
So these are some hypotheses I'd like to test, with help from anyone interested.

I hope to get back to this on Wednesday, the 14th.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
My 3 cents on the plates: complete BS. Get some logic out of the below two quotes.
A tectonic plate is a massive, irregularly shaped slab of solid rock, generally composed of both continental and oceanic lithosphere. Plate size can vary greatly, from a few hundred to thousands of kilometers across; the Pacific and Antarctic Plates are among the largest.
Mountains formed due to tectonic plates being subjected to large compressive forces.
So what I get out of it is that these humongous, thousand kilometers across tectonic plates compress, and produce mountains, with the biggest one being a 8.8k meters Mount Everest. Most are much smaller.

What stops these tectonic plates from producing a 50 kilometers high mountain? Pretty sure some pseudo scientific theory prevents much bigger mountains from forming.

jd755

Reactions
Evidence for plate tectonics
Definition, Theory, and Evidence for Plate Tectonics
List and Description of Evidence for Plate Tectonics

Of course there's a lot of official narrative, assumptions, conjectures, S.W.A.G.'s (sophisticated, wild-assed guesses), and outright BS (all supported by NASA, SMITHSONIAN, USGS, NAT. GEO, et al which is not suspicious at all) so plate tectonics are proven fact. Come to think of it....why DO we think that tectonic plates even exist?
Because some bugger said they do. It is without doubt the primary way to hide things without any effort. Round earth theory/flat earth theory for eample when the truth is we simply cannot comprehend the shape with our bodily senses.

From here Jesuit Cartography
Its amazing what turns when looking for Tartary!

The Chinese globe, made in 1623, in China, by the Jesuit Frs. Manuel Diaz Junior and Nicolao Longobardi. Nicolao Longobardi (°1559-†1654), from Sicily, arrived in China, in 1597. Manuel Diaz (°1574-†1659)was born in Castelo Branco and arrived in China, in 1611.
Matteo Ricci had already complained that he had been forced to convert curves into straight lines when he had his third version of the World map, made in Beijing, in 1602, since the best way to represent the Earth would be as a sphere. Ricci's map and this globe may be considered the two most important relics of the early cartography in China.

Last edited:
OP
Lurck

Lurck

Reactions
FLAT EARTH.
Flat Earth is pretty easy to disprove. People also have known it's a sphere for a long time, because it's obvious from geometry. The Greeks discovered the approximate circumference of the Earth sometime BC with geometry. These days it's easier. If people every so far apart from west Africa to Japan view the angle of the Sun or the Moon at the same time, the angle is different at each location. Plotting the angles on graph paper shows that they form a semicircle, because only half of the sky is visible at one time. If the distances between the locations on the Earth are known, then the distances to the Sun and especially the Moon can be determined just from simple geometry.

TARTARIA.
Miles Mathis at Updates explains that Flat Earth is very likely a covert government project to confuse the public about real science. Global warming alarmism is not real science. It's politics. Mathis discusses Fomenko a little too. His idea about Tartaria etc became popular in Russia shortly after the breakup of the USSR, when the Russian people wanted to be proud of something in their history. That seems to explain its initial popularity. I think covert government ops are also using things like that to confuse the public.

FAKE HISTORY.
Mathis has shown that a lot of things in history are almost certainly fake. The mass shootings, serial killings, famous deaths and assassinations, terrorism incidents that start wars, revolutions, etc generally seem to be fake. Mathis often shows that many photos used to support conventional history are fake and often it's obvious when you know what to look for. Even the nuclear weapons seem to be fake, though I'm not highly confident of that, nor of the faking of the Moon landings. I think the government may still be going to the Moon with secret missions, as Richard Hoagland used to claim.

I appreciate everyone's comments, but, so far, we aren't compiling very useful info relevant to the OP, but I may need to reword the OP in order to make it clearer what sort of info is needed. I may need to make up a questionnaire.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This thread has quite a few of them "forum worm cans":
  • bringing FE into the discussion,
  • continuing with positioning MM as a figure of authoritative opinion,
  • and ending with multiple topics of discussion within one thread
    • multiple topics will turn any thread into a mess
Will have to keep an 👁