General: Looming questions and brainstorming

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
I'm often compelled to answer some posts where something interesting has been mentioned but it is not related to the topic itself, but I think requires elaboration and sharing of thoughts. These are ideas and thoughts that have not been fully processed so there is not enough substance yet to create a whole new topic of their own yet. Some of us also are not having the resiliency to go through all the necessary studies to make a topic of their own, but there still might be great ideas that someone else could pick upon to be shared. I thought about creating a random topic for these ideas and brainstorming and also for random questions one might come upon history if you think there could be a controversy and sometimes we need to look at things with a child like mind so there are no stupid questions. Perhaps this type of a general thread might help generate some new threads of their own or we might get some of those questions answered here. Having a thread like this is helpful for being able to share your mind and not derailing the main topics too much.

The catalyst to create this came to me from the Tartarian Fortresses thread.

I wanted to reply to the below phrase from post #9 but did not want to derail the thread with what I wanted to share about my thoughts on the Hopi.

Some how the Europeans either didn't get the message or, according to the Hopi, lost their tablet and totally forgot the rules.
I am taking whatever the Hopi say with huge reservations. They have a lot of stories to share that should be investigated thorough, but how truthful they are is in question. Now what comes off is from my memory so I might have to stand corrected and will be grateful to be so. They have talked about the "ant people" living in caves saving them from multiple catastrophes and they called them apparently "anu naki" where naki means friend and apparently anu has at least in some sources been refered to the ants. Now when we think of Indians they don't usually mean exactly what they say but mean things more figuratively like not ant like people in their physical form, but ant here could simply just mean that building caves and living like ants. I've also heard that the Hopi actually eventually betrayed them and killed them.

The Hopi also have the prophecy regarding end times of blue and red star Kachina and I've been thinking that maybe they're not refering to phenomenon in the sky, but speaking of symbols. Like the blue jewish flag and red star of communism. They said that when the end times are near there will be the blue star kachina and when it is end times it will be the red star Kachina. I am saying prophecies are BS unless you believe in them and help them self-manifest, but also staying ignorant while being connected to other people believing or orchestrating them might be dangerous.

This is based on very loose and hearsay. I've heard that many of the more western Indian nations were hostile to white people from the beginning like the Blackfoot wanting to eradicate them off and in retrospect well you can't blame them, wars are a b**ch whatever the reasons are for them. I also have a book from the 17th century that states there existing similar yurts in western America that were used in Tartary as well. I've once before here stated my theory that the horde originated from the American Indians through the Bering straits and then eventually continued to spread from Siberia. I've also heard that they were much more numerous than we were lead to believe and could've outnumbered the other people. There is also the stories that they once arrived through the strait to the American continent and that is loosely backed up by their own stories that some of the buildings already existed there when they arrived. What they do not mention however is that were there people already there and did they have to wage a war to get to those existing habitats. The latter is a question I keep asking myself.

Perhaps that will spark some interest to some people and people with more resiliency at this moment for some more specific studies can get in to them.

But I'll throw another idea here as well on the gypsies and their possible ancestral connections. I recall reading about the gypsy purity rites regarding child birth for example and they are very specific in their rules and if I recall it right the Talmud had the exact same rules regarding that with the separation of 40 days to doing laundry etc. I'm not sure if it is similar in the bible as I have not read that since I was a kid but should check out what it reads. This has however made me think that there could be an ancient connection with some of the gypsies and the Talmud. They've experienced a diaspora parallel to that of the jews in medieval Europe. What Benjamin Freedman exposed as the etymology of the word jew in his work 'facts are facts' also has made me wonder about this possible early connection between them where there could've been some misunderstanding happening with the early form of jew used from the letter g as a shortened spoken term from the gypsies. I have however found one contradiction to mr. Freedmans work where the modern form has at least once been used in the later 17th century already so this work is a bit still in question. Another possible ancient shared connection to the jews they have is that they have a similar word for 'goyim' in 'gadje' meaning the same. These people already knew the Christian religion well while being illiterate when arriving to Europe but were said to worship Astoreth by the Christians. And to add to that we have records written down by Charles Godfrey Leland on his tours among those tribes in the latter 19th century that some gypsy tribes from Egypt to Norway saying that they are Tatarian / Tartars and to further support that we've even had some confirmation to this from the Swedish naming someone like that "din jävla tattare" like I had read in a thread posted here earlier. This would work well with the legends of Scythian Israelites as they all shared the area of Tartary. It could explain why older history books say what they say about some of the Tartarians in general, but yes there have been many sort of people and nations under that area. We know that they arrived to Finland in the 18th century and we have no records of our dead on graves etc. before that time existing, it is also the time when the original finnish men were said to have been down to almost extinction due to their use in Swedish wars against Russia etc. They are also one of the most secretive people on earth and have only recently begun to start adapting to the modern society by younger generations. In their defense I must say however that they have been a very much persecuted people and let's be honest even a couple of rotten tribes can give a bad name to the people as a whole and a couple of people with poisoned minds can give a bad name to a tribe as a whole. Every person has the right to face the consequences of their own actions, not that of his fellow man.

[add] I will add one more photograph here as to further this idea. Here's a photo of Swedish jewish Bonnier family from the 1890's, they have been of a great influence in the Nordic publishing field. Take a note the darker tone of the wife and the children and those ears. Is it too far fetched to think that gypsies and jews might've shared a connection in the past? If you didn't know would you be able to tell the difference then that is the wife and the offspring gypsies or jews? From the picture alone I could not tell the difference with those clothings aind haircuts and this is only 130 years back so what about even further back in time?

As a flow of thought I know that sometimes in the past people have used marriages as decoys to amass wealth for your tribe and families. The women are sacrificing their lives to accumulate wealth staying true to their origins.[/add]

And let me clarify here, my intentions here are not to make any one group of people as a whole under suspicion or cause paranoia, but these are honest questions and honest connections I have stumbled upon my journey that I cannot turn away from when trying to figure out our true history. Whatever the truth how unpleasant it might be and have any of these people above or the latter played any part in the lost history I don't know. And to end this I must also say this that don't buy in to the jewish conspiracy thing as there are a lot of good people there, but perhaps some *lost families have pretended to be something they're not, which is why this whole thing has been so messy. This latter addition was just as an example and I by no means are saying that the Bonniers have had any task to do in helping manipulating our history.

* By lost I meant spiritually lost families that turned to rather worship mammon.

Here's what I had in mind for starters and perhaps someone can pick some ideas off here for their own use.

Do you have questions unanswered from history or some findings you've been thinking about that you have not enough to build your own thread? Perhaps you can post here.

Last edited:

sonoman

Reactions
hey Groundhoglfe,

I like freestyle brainstorming!
They have talked about the "ant people" living in caves saving them from multiple catastrophes and they called them apparently "anu naki
Neptunium - Wikipedia

Ive noticed some connections with ant and 93 society symbolism but its a little too far out there for me to comfortably elaborate on. maybe later. hope thats OK.

OP
GroundhogLfe

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
hey Groundhoglfe,

I like freestyle brainstorming!

Neptunium - Wikipedia

Ive noticed some connections with ant and 93 society symbolism but its a little too far out there for me to comfortably elaborate on. maybe later. hope thats OK.
I want to elaborate that I didn't mean that you must start brainstorming from the topics what I wrote about as a flow. I just wanted to write what I had been wondering about the Hopi without derailing the Tartarian fortress thread and also at the same then share the other idea on the possible gypsy ancestry with a couple of connections down if someone is on the same trails as I am and could continue research or even contribute to that. If anyone has anything on any topic just shoot it in if you think you've made a connection with something crucial or think you've found something controversial not enough for their own threads yet. This type of thing might eventually help generate threads of their own as people could share their minds more freely than with the restriction of sticking to a specific topic, which I understand very well. If it turns out to a flow of thoughts type of things from one post to another then so shall it be.

If ants and 93 society symbolism is something that is really on your mind and you think it has something to do with the lost history then sure why not. Who knows where that might lead, I'm not familiar with that at all.

This type of thread would best work out as a sort of a tool for people being able to share their minds more freely with unanswered questions not fitting for any existing thread or if you have found out any possible connections that might accumulate to something in hidden history not enough for a thread of their own.

Here I will add another question of mine that I has popped up in my mind a couple of times. Has anyone heard of a country named Don being in creation in the latter 19th century to early 20th century and if so does anyone have anything on that? This would've been a huge country consisting mostly of the modern Ukraine and the Don area and even more.
Post automatically merged:

Just found this piece of information interesting. From the post #13 of this thread I noticed a map with Nova Hollandia on the Russian landscape.

It's also seen on a map on the wiki page of Willem Barentsz.

There's also a "new Holland" island in St. Petersburgh and all this got me wondering could there be more in to the Dutch being in Russia? There's hardly anything to be found.

Anyone got anything more controversial to this perhaps it could warrant a thread.
Post automatically merged:

Just to add to the above St. Petersburgh in general has a lot of canal work and is thus similar to Amsterdam in a sense as well. Coincidence perhaps, but with the New Holland island there, perhaps there is more to it.

Last edited: