Game: Fortnite, Seattle and the coming reset

CryoApple

Reactions
I feel compelled to make this considering the latest craze of Fortnite season 2. I'll be going into some symbols regarding a possible reset, and how this could corroborate into end times bible prophesy and a conspiracy theory involving a coming disaster of considerable magnitude.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few things you need to know first:
-Lucifer and Satan are interchangeable, they are the same person.
-The Antichrist is a human that is put into power by Satan. He is controlled by Satan and has power to rule the world.
-The elite use predictive programming in entertainment as a means of getting us ready for the future.
-The elite use false flag operations in order to push laws and regulations that ultimately culminate into power to control and change society.
-Not everything in this post should be taken as fact, it is merely suggestive to the viewer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets begin with the drama involving the ending of Fortnite season 1.

First we see what appears to be a rocket/ibcm, some military explosive weapon.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-40-07.jpg

As the rocket ascends it reaches the sky before exploding and cracking a rift between time and space.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-40-27.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-40-46.jpg

We then see multiple instances of rockets coming out of the rifts and flying towards the ground. Some rockets also hit other rifts as well.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-41-08.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-41-31.jpg

We then see a meteor (which has been in the game for some time) get bombarded with these rockets, transforming it into a blue mass of rock. This mass descends into a rift portal, thus creating a giant explosion which then shortens out into thin air.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-48-18.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-48-48.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-49-28.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-49-46.jpg

Everything goes silent until a singular rift portal opens up in the sky. A rocket sinks below it.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-54-17.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-54-53.jpg

This rocket hits the ground creating a force field explosion. Then we see that same meteor with 6 rockets descending into the force field.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-56-52.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-57-15.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-57-35.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-58-49.jpg

The combining of these two forces creates a field that explodes into a galaxy shape before sucking everything into it, leaving a blue light that slowly dies out.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-59-03.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-59-59.jpg

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-00-17.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-00-33.jpg

Why does all this matter? because video games are a tool used just as much as movies/shows to broadcast symbolism through predictive programming. Games have a huge audience so of course the elite would love to put their world views into video games. Considering the huge player base of Fortnite it is not a dumb decision to broadcast these things in front of our eyes.
Now I want to direct you to a video that could entail a coming event on Seattle involving military presence and/or war. Do not take my word for this, this might not happen and could simply be a foretelling of future events to come, however, there are some weird commonalities regarding these findings.

Lets break some of these images down.

First we see Seattle's Space Needle being shown time and time again regarding a crash or explosion. The space needle can also be likened unto a rocket.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-22-51.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-23-44.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-21-52.jpg
screenshot-www.stolenhistory.org-2019.10.16-17-33-26.jpg

Whats even more interesting is that in the movie WarGames we see a scene where Seattle is targeted with a nuclear warhead. Keep in mind the warhead would come from Russia, in which would entail all out war. We can refer back to when the rockets in Fortnite were hitting the ground and other rifts, creating an effect akin to the synopsis of the Terminator movies.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-22-17.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-41-31.jpg
download.jpg

Now of course these symbols in Fortnite could be referring to literally anything else, but non-the-less it is interesting to see these oddities. This is from the movie Red Dawn in which Seattle is invaded by Russian forces. Keep in mind that the rifts are portals.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-37-51.jpg
screenshot-www.stolenhistory.org-2019.10.16-17-33-26.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-52-57.jpg

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-40-46.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-38-27.jpg

Revelation 8:8-11 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-48-48.jpg
Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

The meteor colliding with the rift shows us the shape of a Chaos Star, which as you'll see below, is a pattern that outlines a hexagonal shape. Chaos into order, or order out of chaos.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-20-00-57.jpg
download.png
download (11).jpg

Space (rift) Needle (apparatus or initiator of event, the tool that pokes into the rift, colliding and sparking a new era of mankind) The space needle being a rocket that pokes into the space rift, making a meteor fly down into the earth, creating a collapsing galaxy and a new world.
download (4).jpg
download (3).jpg

The meteor (Lucifer) is followed by six rockets, which disperse into the world. This could refer to the six continents under Antichrist rule. The shape of the rockets and meteor remind me of the star of David (Remphan) with the hexagonal black cube of Saturn (Satan) in the middle.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-57-35.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-58-49.jpg
download (8).jpg
download (9).jpg
download (10).jpg

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Lucifer is also likened unto lightning, hence why alot of false religions use lightning symbolism.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-59-03.jpg
download (5).jpg

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-16-59-59.jpg
download (1).jpg

We then bring in the notion of a reset. The reset is the understanding that throughout history, secret societies, elites etc... have tried to bring about world domination/destruction through societal control and the changing of history. We see the old world get sucked into a blue dot (old world order) which fades out, culminating into a black hole and then expanding into a new galaxy and world (new world order). This represents the doing away with the past world, the past governments and laws, into a new order ruled over by whoever they put in charge. It also is good to note that the Antichrist comes into power when Lucifer is cast down onto the earth, implying that Lucifer, the elites and the events shown above will initiate the reset.
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-17-00-33.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-18-20-24.jpg
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.16-18-20-37.jpg

The last two images of the black hole and new galaxy are shown here:

Here are some images of words that appear around the black hole. You can decide for yourself what these sentences mean. I have increased the gamma on these images so you can see the words easily. Whats interesting is the patterns revolving around the black hole, they are similar to the Chaos star shown above.
fortnite_20191016142_4cMjl.jpg
fortnite_20191016142_Iz4O6.jpg
fortnite_20191016142_JDoG8.jpg
fortnite_20191016142_mYWS0.jpg
fortnite_20191016142_nNMBs.jpg
fortnite_20191016142_RxCjV.jpg
fortnite_20191016142_vS6lr.jpg

The elites have been staging false flag attacks for years now in order to push their agendas. Their final goal is to make way for the Antichrist rule, and what better way to do that then to propagate a fake war between America and whatever nation supposedly attacks.
Matthew 42:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
These people push globalism, mass immigration, climate change, wars etc... for one purpose, to unite everyone that is willing and able, and to slay those that are not.
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Of course if you reject the new world order, the new world order rejects you.
screenshot-wiki2.org-2019.10.16-19-09-18.jpg
download (6).jpg

Synopsis:
1- The ending to Fortnite season 1 shows us a reset, a reset in which a destructive war/disaster happens, in which the world ends and is regurgitated into a new world thus sparking a new beginning to the old past.
2 - The possible Seattle November 3rd event shows us a destructive event that is a catalyst for a change in America and the world.
3- These two things culminate into showing us how the elites plan to initiate society into a new world order through the use of false flag events, and how the Antichrist will come to take the throne of the world, initiating him, through Satans power, as the one world ruler.
I want to finish off with abit of numerology regarding the Seattle event, this does not have anything to do with Fortnite.
"Eleven is a sacred number. When eleven is multiplied by the perfect number 3, the number 33 is produced, a number of tremendous occult importance" ~CuttingEdge.org
November (11) the 3rd (3) = 33 mockery of Christs age and death on Sunday (7) 33+7=40 mockery of Jesus fasting for 40 days/nights.
I feel like I should put this here because staged events and disasters usually have occult numerology involved. The September 11th event is choc-full of occult numbers as shown in the link below.

In conclusion this post is not meant to scare or put fear in anyone, I just thought this theory was interesting and could hold some weight in the far or near future.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feralimal

Reactions
Wow. This is interesting. I too thought I had clocked that there was something co ordinated going on.

On a Windows 10 machine last week, the login screen had an image of an eclipse, rather than just the usual nature photos. I've attached what I think it was like below. It was an unusual change from the photos terrestial photos of nature. I found the image quite sinister too. How many millions have the default update settings on their windows machines, and also saw that picture?

Later that day I read about the black hole in Fortnite, saw images similar to the black hole image you posted. They seemed similar and i connected them. I then suspected something was being promoted.

I then went into Windows to select the blank screen, rather than the slightly sinister image. That I reacted at all is overkill I'm sure, but I felt to take an action once it had been brought to my consciousness.

On your analysis. Firstly, thank you, it is very interesting. I don't agree with all you say. I don't know that Lucifer and Satan are the same, for example. Could be... But I don't know. I'm not sure about that anti-Christ stuff either. Or in the Satan stuff. Maybe you are a Christian? I don't agree that the plan will unfold as you say - it's just a hypothesis.

You also say:
"The elites have been staging false flag attacks for years now in order to push their agendas."

I respectfully disagree. Had you said that TPTB have been tricking us for years, I would have agreed. Trickery and false flags are not the same. So, 911 for me, is definitely a trick, not a false flag. There were no planes, the buildings were props designed to come down (they were empty). Just a very big, long-running trick. Like space. Quite different to the more sinister idea that our governments are killing us.

Anyway I think that trickery is where they are at... Trickery and hoaxes are used to put us in a fearful state.

I do think that they are signalling to us though. Apart from the Fortnite breakdown, and the Windows 10 login screen, we are also getting daily news about meteorites, moon missions, etc. All the new space stories are pretty seethrough imo, but I think normies lap them up anyway and are being primed.

My hypothesis is that I too suspect that the next big trick will be an alien related one. The idea behind it is that if we were scared enough we would consent to a world technocratic government. Perhaps a smaller trick would involve bringing down the ISS.

Whatever the case, I think most people will lose their sh*t and will believe the fake 'chaos' then accept the pre-planned order. Most people are already ready for that tbh, if they are still passively watching the screen.

All I'll say is, should any of the above come about, well, I will try to keep my head. My rule would be, if it's on a screen it can easily be hoaxed with graphics, cgi or whatever else they have up their sleeves. I auto-hoax (rather than believe) anything on the screen until it's proven true.

On a personal, empirical level I also think I have a high threshold too for what I accept as true. I'm aware that even if I do see it in person, it is still possible I'm being tricked.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that for the mo, but thanks again for your post.

Attachments

Last edited:

EUAFU

Reactions
I believe in the Bible. Especially in the book of "Apocalipse" (Revelation). And I'll make sure, if it happens while I'm alive, when they impose the infamous mark on your right hand or forehead without which you'll be out of the economic system.

As for Fortnite, I know my son has already made a lot of profit for them by buying skins. And about Seattle nothing will happen. They will not allow "conspiracy theorists" to say "I warned that this would happen."