Foundlings and the Orphan Trains: video by CONSPIRACY-R-US

irishbalt

Reactions
I think someone may have already mentioned this but I just read the following, and we need to consider that Catholicism was everywhere, and plentiful Also Catholic Church is implicated in a lot of nefarious things having to do with children right now. Not to forget secret/luciferarian cults which have also infiltrated non-Catholic churches. It’s just today it’s dealt with differently. Back then perhaps they were just getting rid of the evidence.

Revelation 17:5. The Rev. M. H. Seymour shows that in 1836 the whole number of births in Rome was 4373, while of these no fewer than 3160 were foundlings! What enormous profligacy does this reveal!--"Moral Results of the Romish System," in Evenings with Romanists.
Out of a thousand facts of a similar kind, let one only be adduced, vouched for by the distinguished Roman Catholic historian De Thou. When Pope Paul V meditated the suppression of the licensed brothels in the "Holy City," the Roman Senate petitioned against his carrying his design into effect, on the ground that the existence of such places was the only means of hindering the priests from seducing their wives and daughters!!

It’s not only Catholics but other monks. It seems institutional celibacy breeds evil, in general, as has long been known. This made for lots of foundlings.

Now, while Semiramis, the real original of the Chaldean Queen of Heaven, to whom the "unbloody sacrifice" of the mass was first offered, was in her own person, as we have already seen, the very paragon of impurity, she at the same time affected the greatest favour for that kind of sanctity which looks down with contempt on God's holy ordinance of marriage. The Mysteries over which she presided were scenes of the rankest pollution; and yet the higher orders of the priesthood were bound to a life of celibacy, as a life of peculiar and pre-eminent holiness. Strange though it may seem, yet the voice of antiquity assigns to that abandoned queen the invention of clerical celibacy, and that in the most stringent form. In some countries, as in Egypt, human nature asserted its rights, and though the general system of Babylon was retained, the yoke of celibacy was abolished, and the priesthood were permitted to marry. But every scholar knows that when the worship of Cybele, the Babylonian goddess, was introduced into Pagan Rome, it was introduced in its primitive form, with its celibate clergy. When the Pope appropriated to himself so much that was peculiar to the worship of that goddess, from the very same source, also, he introduced into the priesthood under his authority the binding obligation of celibacy. The introduction of such a principle into the Christian Church had been distinctly predicted as one grand mark of the apostacy, when men should "depart from the faith, and speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their consciences seared with a hot iron, should forbid to marry." The effects of its introduction were most disastrous. The records of all nations where priestly celibacy has been introduced have proved that, instead of ministering to the purity of those condemned to it, it has only plunged them in the deepest pollution. The history of Thibet, and China, and Japan, where the Babylonian institute of priestly celibacy has prevailed from time immemorial, bears testimony to the abominations that have flowed from it. The excesses committed by the celibate priests of Bacchus in Pagan Rome in their secret Mysteries, were such that the Senate felt called upon to expel them from the bounds of the Roman republic. In Papal Rome the same abominations have flowed from priestly celibacy, in connection with the corrupt and corrupting system of the confessional, insomuch that all men who have examined the subject have been compelled to admire the amazing significance of the name divinely bestowed on it, both in a literal and figurative sense, "Babylon the Great, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." *

The Two Babylons
Pgs 174-175
I may also note that by committing one's life to celibacy the inheritance of many were gobbled up by the Catholic Church. So the religious aspect may have been a mere pretence for the m ore practical wealth accumulation. In other cases, having a family member as a priest gave families access to favors from the church, access to education for other family members, funerary rights (discounted), legal help etc...

We (humanity) like simple answers, as we discoved here on SH, simple answers are far and few between.

Back to the subject of the post, yes forbidden to marry priests + young beautiful women = lots of bastard children; hence more "orphans".

Like to see some historical references for this explanation of orlhans and I might add that perhaps access is more important than being forbidden to marry, are there not cases of married religious men (mostly men) having affairs? what I mean is that people having intimate knowledge of a comm unity in a profession generally trusted, may grow emotional ties to married people. Then there are also the predatory class of persons we hear of in modern times.

Again, this is speculation we are dealing with. Somewhere there are documents, and people i n some cases were making good money at the orphan racket. Need documentation to tie up loose ends and answer informed questions.

Onthebit

Reactions
Just remembering this and it may mean nothing. My father immigrated from Belgium to Canada. He was a very angry man and told a lot of lies and liked to insult us by calling us dumb Canadians or......... 'you were issued by the government'.... His birthdate might have been 1918 or 1925 as his landed immigrant credentials were not the same as his passport....He's long gone now.

asatiger1966

Reactions
More orphans in 1848-1850, bad time period. So anyway there were apparently a lot of girls between 14-18 who needed places to live and work.

Between 1848 and 1850 over 4000 adolescent female orphans emigrated from Irish workhouses to the Australian colonies, arriving at Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. Their emigration has become known as the ‘Earl Grey scheme’ after its principal architect, Earl Grey, Secretary of State for the Colonies in Lord John Russell’s Whig government at the time of the Great Irish Famine.

Explanation of Earl Grey’s Famine Orphan Scheme
They were sold into slavery by the British Protestant " stolen"Landowners made legal by British Government.

The Irish Potato Famine was a fraud. Earl Gray was one of many who went out of their way to hide the truth.

The Holocaust that took place in Ireland between 1845 and 1850 resulted in about five million plus deaths by starvation,workhouses and outright slavery.

It was all about money and a Genocidal hatred by the British of the Irish.

While, “Food, from 30 to 50 shiploads per day, was removed at gunpoint from Ireland by 12,000 British constables, reinforced by 200,000 British soldiers, warships, excise vessels, and coast guards... Britain seized from Ireland’s producers tens of millions of head of livestock, tens of millions of tons of flour, grains, meat, poultry and dairy products-enough to sustain 18-million persons.” While 6,257,456 Irish persons starved to death and some others emigrated, the British occupied and aggravated the situation in Ireland for profit, to prevent famine from potato blight in England and most of all to systematically proceed to ethnically cleanse Ireland of native Gaelic Irish people.

The Irish Famine was Genocide

Britain’s Secret History: The Irish Holocaust

Starvation for an older, hardier, culture would be hard to achieve without outside help.
Ireland,Armenia,Ukrainian,Russia, Africa to mention a few.

Read the links, follow the thread noting that money and Godless men are behind every conceivable event where death prevails.

The women and children "indentured servants" sent to Australasia were sent to work at British owned factories.

Caldwell Candies was a big owner of the Irish slaves. Makes the candy taste better don't it.

Not taking anything away from African slavery, but if I tell you how bad it was maybe you would not notice the truth.

Think about the words and photos you have seen. The question is how can they brain wash people to not remember this? If the history of mankind comes out, there will be a lot of angry people.

Be Careful out There

2016.jpg1024-map.gifPRINCE-PHILLIP.jpgthp-day-after.gifirish-holocaust.jpgth.jpgIreland-thatched-cottage-3000-3x2gty-592f215b5f9b585950e31b59  Ireland's Big Wind, 1839.jpg4a13bffa4821af52e4ab43184017c2e6.jpg51HJ3o8GrBL._SX330_BO1204203200_.jpgorphan-children-bound-for-canada-4008.jpgNot an argument  Slavery wasn't a race issue.jpegIRISH SLAVE TRADE.jpgb2da84a28c1acee62ace3a4d86fa2ad2   The Irish Slave Trade- White Cargo.jpgchildren-working-orphan 1800s Orphans in a workhouse.jpg500349352da963307c57ab68d2219151--george-orwell-the-irish.jpgEvelyn  Changing The Law In Ireland.jpg

WarningGuy

Reactions
They were sold into slavery by the British Protestant " stolen"Landowners made legal by British Government.

The Irish Potato Famine was a fraud. Earl Gray was one of many who went out of their way to hide the truth.

The Holocaust that took place in Ireland between 1845 and 1850 resulted in about five million plus deaths by starvation,workhouses and outright slavery.

While, “Food, from 30 to 50 shiploads per day, was removed at gunpoint from Ireland by 12,000 British constables, reinforced by 200,000 British soldiers, warships, excise vessels, and coast guards... Britain seized from Ireland’s producers tens of millions of head of livestock, tens of millions of tons of flour, grains, meat, poultry and dairy products-enough to sustain 18-million persons.” While 6,257,456 Irish persons starved to death and some others emigrated, the British occupied and aggravated the situation in Ireland for profit, to prevent famine from potato blight in England and most of all to systematically proceed to ethnically cleanse Ireland of native Gaelic Irish people.

Starvation for an older, hardier, culture would be hard to achieve without outside help.

Read the links, follow the thread noting that money and Godless men are behind every conceivable event where death prevails.

The women and children "indentured servants" sent to Australasia were sent to work at British owned factories.

Caldwell Candies was a big owner of the Irish slaves. Makes the candy taste better don't it.

Not taking anything away from African slavery, but if I tell you how bad it was maybe you would not notice the truth.

Think about the words and photos you have seen. The question is how can they brain wash people to not remember this? If the history of mankind comes out, there will be a lot of angry people.

Be Careful out There

Growing up in Australia and going to school we were always told the convicts that came to here were mostly all English. Well that was just another part of the brainwashing so i find out. Only since finding SH did i do some of my own research on it and found that between 1800-1867 40,000 of those convicts were Irish. 7,000 between 1860-1867 alone. Over 300,00 Irish ended up in Australia between 1840-1910 but i think it was a lot more. 1/3 of all convicts sent here were Irish. The sentiment of the Irish was they were treated as bad as the Aboriginals (Let me say the Aboriginals were treated beyond belief. They were herded up like anamials and pushed over the edge of cliffs to there death on many occasions) but the Irish were the only ones that treated the Aboriginals as equals. Well don't that say a lot. By 1900 Irish made up 1/3 of the Australian population.
In just 3 years from 1848-1850 over 4,000 young Irish orphan/slave girls were sent here most as young as 14. If that was only over a 3 yr period then i'd like to know how many were really sent here over time. They were exploited and abused and when done with most ended up as wives to the convicts. My great great grandmother was one of those so called orphan girls. I sat down one night and roughly worked out her age it would of been at least 20 years later than 1850 that she would of ended up here so it really makes me wonder how many Irish girls were sent here. The last convict ship was 1868 so they say.
Between 1790-1900 over 1 million were sent to Australia. My thought is they needed that and possible many many more to fill the new found cities but that's another story.

whitewave

Reactions
I'm Cherokee too. Never mind the reparations; I'm just thankful there's not another trail of tears I'm expected to walk.

CurvedBullet

Reactions

Be Careful out There

In high school we had an exchange program with a high school in Ireland (France as well) and the students told us that there wasn't any crop failure that brought on a famine; they were purposely starved.
I'm Cherokee too. Never mind the reparations; I'm just thankful there's not another trail of tears I'm expected to walk.
I'm #Aniyunwiya and Algonquin.

Be Careful out There

Oh, I forgot to add that not nearly as many Africans were brought over to work the land: 90% of the slaves were reclassified "Indians" and were already here and most "whites" arrived as slavs/slaves initially as well. Dane Callaway's channel on Youtube and a number of others has a lot of info on this as does the Smithsonian.

Last edited:

maxresde

Reactions
I was thinking of this thread the other day. I was searching for what I was thinking of, but didn't see it. So I wanted to add it. I saw there were a couple of references to Anne of Green Gables.

I did read the books.

So the way the book starts is there is an older farming couple, and they are getting too old to take care of their farm.

So they ask one of their neighbors who is going into the city to swing by the orphanage and pick up a boy to come be a farm hand on their farm.

When this neighbor comes back they drop off a girl instead, and this couple is all mad because they asked for a boy, and the girl won't be able to do slave labor around the farm. The girl is so sweet they ultimately decide to hang on to her.

But I have thought ever since I read that book, that it seemed pretty strange that the book starts off with basically almost like picking up a slave or something like that- and everyone just seems to think this is normal.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
But I have thought ever since I read that book, that it seemed pretty strange that the book starts off with basically almost like picking up a slave or something like that- and everyone just seems to think this is normal.
The stories are heartbreaking:
May be we do not fully understand the meaning of the word "orphan."

Recognition

Reactions
The stories are heartbreaking:
May be we do not fully understand the meaning of the word "orphan."
Yikes. "c.1300, from Late Latin orphanus "parentless child" (source of Old French orfeno, Italian orfano), from Greek orphanos "orphaned, without parents, fatherless," literally "deprived," from orphos "bereft," from PIE *orbho- "bereft of father," also "deprived of free status," from root *orbh- "to change allegiance, to pass ..."

Even creepier: "Informal. to deprive of commercial sponsorship, an employer, etc."

Then thisinteresting page quote:

A PUPIL OF ETYMOLOGY

"The first definition of pupil came from the French word pupille, which meant "orphan", since many orphans became students, supposedly? This is from its Latin etymon pupillus, with the same meaning. This is a diminutive of the earlier word pupus, or"boy". Pupil meaning "the part of the eye", however, derives from the French homonym of the previous word pupille, which in this case meant "little doll"

Looked everything up myself and then found this reddit thread finding the same things:
Lastly, this page from this book: Inheriting Walter Benjamin

Disgusting how these poor kids were treated😢

IMG_6345.jpg

Last edited:

irishbalt

Reactions
Yikes. "c.1300, from Late Latin orphanus "parentless child" (source of Old French orfeno, Italian orfano), from Greek orphanos "orphaned, without parents, fatherless," literally "deprived," from orphos "bereft," from PIE *orbho- "bereft of father," also "deprived of free status," from root *orbh- "to change allegiance, to pass ..."

Even creepier: "Informal. to deprive of commercial sponsorship, an employer, etc."

Then thisinteresting page quote:

A PUPIL OF ETYMOLOGY

"The first definition of pupil came from the French word pupille, which meant "orphan", since many orphans became students, supposedly? This is from its Latin etymon pupillus, with the same meaning. This is a diminutive of the earlier word pupus, or"boy". Pupil meaning "the part of the eye", however, derives from the French homonym of the previous word pupille, which in this case meant "little doll"

Looked everything up myself and then found this reddit thread finding the same things:
Lastly, this page from this book: Inheriting Walter Benjamin

Disgusting how these poor kids were treated😢

What I find odd is that many will think this is a thing of the past, it is not and the numbers of children may be greater.

Was there such an abundance of children compared to living adults? That seems to be the picture, that governments were shipping children, placing them in workhouses, selling them near and far OR were so many adults poor that most sold their children? What callamity worldwide caused such suffering and desperation?

CurvedBullet

Reactions
I was thinking of this thread the other day. I was searching for what I was thinking of, but didn't see it. So I wanted to add it. I saw there were a couple of references to Anne of Green Gables.

I did read the books.

So the way the book starts is there is an older farming couple, and they are getting too old to take care of their farm.

So they ask one of their neighbors who is going into the city to swing by the orphanage and pick up a boy to come be a farm hand on their farm.

When this neighbor comes back they drop off a girl instead, and this couple is all mad because they asked for a boy, and the girl won't be able to do slave labor around the farm. The girl is so sweet they ultimately decide to hang on to her.

It's not strange. Those orphans WERE slaves. But the mainline narrative of work labor in US of A Corp isn't expressed that way when it comes to Euro descendants.

Timeshifter

Reactions
I have been in Liverpool UK this weekend, I took a snap shot of this building.

"Sheltering home for destitute children" Liverpool: 1889

Sheltering home for destitute children.jpg

Arrived home this morning and did a quick search on the building, and I was surprised (maybe naive) to realise, this was not a 'home' or somewhere for the children to feel loved and cared for, it was a holding pen for them to be 'Emigrated) from

1565603262411.png

1565603408445.png

source

This above, to me, sounds like children trafficking, slave trading, nothing else

:(

WarningGuy

Reactions
Anyone knows what a half orphan is?

Additionally take a look at this.
A child with only one living parent

We also have double orphans.

Background
The care and protection of the estimated 143,000,000 orphaned and abandoned children (OAC) worldwide is of great importance to global policy makers and child service providers in low and middle income countries (LMICs), yet little is known about rates of child labour among OAC, what child and caregiver characteristics predict child engagement in work and labour, or when such work infers with schooling. This study examines rates and correlates of child labour among OAC and associations of child labour with schooling in a cohort of OAC in 5 LMICs.

Methods
The Positive Outcomes for Orphans (POFO) study employed a two-stage random sampling survey methodology to identify 1480 single and double orphans and children abandoned by both parents ages 6-12 living in family settings in five LMICs: Cambodia, Ethiopia, India, Kenya, and Tanzania. Regression models examined child and caregiver associations with: any work versus no work; and with working <21, 21-27, and 28+ hours during the past week, and child labour (UNICEF definition).

Child work and labour among orphaned and abandoned children in five low and middle income countries

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
A child with only one living parent
Something is seriously messed up with our understanding of these things. In my opinion that is.

From today’s stand point “half orphan” sounds oxymoronic, for today one cannot be an orphan with one living parent. At least this is how I understood it.

Need to see what they called those children abandoned by their parents, or by mothers, as it was mentioned in the OP, I believe.

If the entire world had this “orphan” issue, that means that the entire world was facing a whole bunch of other issues leading up to these children becoming orphans. This is too big of a world for that to be happening to every country without a root cause.

Another possibility I’m willing to entertain would be a scientific production of these children, meaning something like a laboratory type “in vial” production.

Timeshifter

Reactions
Like a cattle farm, bred for purpose 😪

Need to research deeper, but its pretty grim just on the surface 😞

Millions of Orphanned children were strategically replaced all over the world.

Why?

Last edited: