Boyars and the Clothes of Giants

I obviously have no means of proving that the clothing fashion you see below had anything to do with the race of giants. At the same time, long sleeves and the general baggy appearance could add to the existing circumstantial evidence collection.

medieval-russian-clothing-8.jpg

Source

A boyar or bolyar was a member of the highest rank of the feudal Bulgarian, Russian, Wallachian, Moldavian, and later Romanian, Lithuanian and Baltic German nobility, second only to the ruling princes from the 10th century to the 17th century.
Them sleeves tied behind this boyar's back look utterly ridiculous. Why would anyone design something like this?
  • At the very least, this is a waste of cloth of fabric.
While looking for the images of boyars, ran into this charismatic couple.

cartoon.jpg

Source

KD: I don't know. Cutting holes in sleeves in order to be able to use your hands... sounds and looks pretty weird. That is in my opinion.
  • What do you think?

Fra Mauro's map says that in this region called Permia there are very tall people. It also points out the departure of the Lombards to Italy from Norway.

Do you think there is a relationship between Norumbega and Norway? Remember I told you that Ogilby speaks of Lombards in Norumbega and apparently they had a relationship with the Mexicans.

Fomenko states that Peter "the Great" in his testament points to Mexico as the capital of Sweden along with Stockholm, two capitals.
Curiously the map of Uppsala appeared who knows how in Sweden as well.
permia.jpg
Perhaps from this mixture of Nordic and Italic comes what David Ingram said about Norumbega, people who spoke a language similar to Latin and at the same time there are symbols very similar to the Runes. Just a thought.

Fomenko states that Peter "the Great" in his testament points to Mexico as the capital of Sweden along with Stockholm, two capitals.
I am not familiar with this, and would love to learn more.

As far as how the map of Tenochtitlan could end up in Sweden... that’s probably due to Mexico being a member the Roman League.

I am not familiar with this, and would love to learn more.

As far as how the map of Tenochtitlan could end up in Sweden... that’s probably due to Mexico being a member the Roman League.
I showed you here: Welcome to Tenochtitlan as it was in 1520
Do you think there is a relationship between Norumbega and Norway?
In Italy Lombards' and Normans' history frequently overlaps, like the history of Normans and Franks. Norman can be seen as the anagram of Roman. The Salians were a "tribe" of Franks and a group of "Roman priests". The Romans attacked Jerusalem like the Normans/Franks during the Crusades. And so on and on...

For some reason the word Boyard came up for me, after a bit of digging(fort boyard) was named Banjaert(dutch) then french Boyard.

Banjaert translates to banker.

Very strange attire

This link probably has little to do with this thread but a little to do with growth(no pun intended), this guy thinks that the growth of trees are proportional to the amount of voltage/charge available in the either, I wonder if this could be the same for all organic life forms, ie the big ones were here before or more charge in differing locations, just a thought.
Other way around. The regime is constantly pruning big trees to keep atmospheric oxygen low and therefore aether weaker...

This immediately made me think of Marty’s son in Back to the Future 2. (The entire series seems well connected to the occult.)

Marty means “of Mars”. In this movie it’s his child who wears long sleeves that don’t fit. Characters in mythology (across the globe) that are associated with the planet Mars often are depicted as giants or able to shape shift into a giant form.

F88F2478-8951-4BEA-82A3-F6E096BE67A9.jpg 5897035F-040F-427C-9E00-CA5B435FBE92.jpeg

I think that fits the pattern here, oddly.

This immediately made me think of Marty’s son in Back to the Future 2. (The entire series seems well connected to the occult.)

Marty means “of Mars”. In this movie it’s his child who wears long sleeves that don’t fit. Characters in mythology (across the globe) that are associated with the planet Mars often are depicted as giants or able to shape shift into a giant form.

I think that fits the pattern here, oddly.
Dude this makes sense. Dude dude. I have always always felt intuitively that it was an Inverted Truth to say "Mars Atmosphere has low Oxygen" - I believe the firmament adjacent to ours is called Terra MarsSomethingLatinIDK and it probably has a HIGHER atmospheric OXYGEN PERCENTAGE, like we used to around the "dinosaur" times ... it's where celebrities like Kobe Bryant could go if they fake-died in order to keep growing into Elohim, whereas the artificially oxygenated underground bases right here are where you'd go after fake dying to become a Nephilim, and then the High Oxygenated mountains forests of USA and Canada are where sovereign biblically oriented beings would go to godly anoint into bigfoots/sasquatches/giants... Is anyone following me here??

Similar articles

Back