Fomenko's Chronology Volume 6

EdwinJohnson

Reactions
I am deeply fascinated by Fomenko's "History: Fiction or Science" books. I've read volume 1 and bits of the others. Anyone know when the 6th one will be available in English? This one looks like it will be of particular interest to me. The overview says the book will cover the reformation, which seems to be a key time period for the falsification of history. I'm hoping to gain some insight into how the Bible really came to be.

whitewave

Reactions
If you use Google Chrome's page translate feature, you can translate all 7 books of his 7 volume series and more @ Анатолий Тимофеевич Фоменко | Флибуста

The translations are not perfect, but close enough to be able to tell what's legit if you use discretion
What am I doing wrong? I have never once been able to get Google to translate anything. It'll ask, "Would you like Google to translate this page?" I click on "Yes", it'll spin for a bit like it's contemplating my request then ALWAYS come back with, "This page could not be translated." Fortunately, I know a few people that speak other languages but I hate to bug them all the time.

Red Bird

Reactions
I am deeply fascinated by Fomenko's "History: Fiction or Science" books. I've read volume 1 and bits of the others. Anyone know when the 6th one will be available in English? This one looks like it will be of particular interest to me. The overview says the book will cover the reformation, which seems to be a key time period for the falsification of history. I'm hoping to gain some insight into how the Bible really came to be.
Well yes fomenko’s system can REVEAL to us how the Bible came to be. That’s hopefully not exactly what you meant but there’s been an awful lot of Bible proof over time and fomenko has statistics and an atheistic background (which in itself is unscholarly- can’t disprove God). To me it’s the mainline timeline that is in question, not the Bible. The Bible is for salvation, not history or science, but when it speaks to these topics is always proven eventually.

StolenTrip

Reactions
What am I doing wrong? I have never once been able to get Google to translate anything. It'll ask, "Would you like Google to translate this page?" I click on "Yes", it'll spin for a bit like it's contemplating my request then ALWAYS come back with, "This page could not be translated." Fortunately, I know a few people that speak other languages but I hate to bug them all the time.
I’m not sure what the issue is. Google Chrome on my phone and laptop both translate the pages to legible text that is mostly coherent

Are you using Google Chrome page translate on your phone or computer?

Paracelsus

Reactions
I have his entire collection in pdf form somewhere, there are over 20 volumes, all translated into English to the best of my knowledge. Haven't read a single one, just people paraphrasing a synopsis. There is some astronomy and math involved I take it.

StolenTrip

Reactions
I have his entire collection in pdf form somewhere, there are over 20 volumes, all translated into English to the best of my knowledge. Haven't read a single one, just people paraphrasing a synopsis. There is some astronomy and math involved I take it.
Yes, it would be safe to say there is some math and astronomy involved. It sounds like you have the 22 e-book collection, a rendition of the original 7 volume set

They have been a useful collection for organizing the total information

OP
EdwinJohnson

EdwinJohnson

Reactions
Well yes fomenko’s system can REVEAL to us how the Bible came to be. That’s hopefully not exactly what you meant but there’s been an awful lot of Bible proof over time and fomenko has statistics and an atheistic background (which in itself is unscholarly- can’t disprove God). To me it’s the mainline timeline that is in question, not the Bible. The Bible is for salvation, not history or science, but when it speaks to these topics is always proven eventually.
I have to admit that Fomenko's atheism bothers me. I believe in God, and in his son Jesus. I don't really doubt the overall truth of the Bible and it's message of salvation. I am just curious about when the books of the Bible were actually written and compiled. The mainstream view doesn't make sense to me and seems to cast this stuff too far back in the past.

space966

Reactions
I don't read Fomenko, but watched 2 or 3 videos were he talks, or at least video appears as he's talking. He investigated some star charts, manuscripts & found out, that some star or comet appeared above Constantinople at about 1050 C.E. . From here he made a claim, that Christ was born in this year. That's how appeared this "New Chronology".
It depends also, how you perceive time: as a line or as a bubble. Man often uses expression: way of life, from here appeared theory, that time is line. If you want to watch film of your life, you must watch it as a film, if you'll try to watch it at once, it will became blurry.
Bubble time means, that human is always in the now.