First "photo" of a black hole

Timeshifter

Reactions
Nothing, not even light can escape a black hole...

Exept for that is, the info we need to continue to fool the dunce public with another fairy story...

Andrinus

Reactions
Not sure if i see the point in this speculation. If this photo is fake then the whole premise of black hole existance is bogus. If its real then the speculation from you point of view would be pointless given that the scientists who took the photo most likely know more of the physics behind this subject.

As far as the photo goes, nobody here can tell if its fake or real. It could obviously be easily faked, but there is really no evidence for it and your gut feeling is as good as it gets.
Fully agreed @Mondea ! Let me disclaim that 1.) my physics knowledge is very average, 2.) I may have missed a bit of due dilligence in own research before posting this, 3.) I do not want to suggest that this photo is a fake.

I was just wondering why the fact itself that we see a black center in the photo was not explained enough, at least for me. Several years ago we learned that Black Holes are black, and could only be observed by their mass or lens effects. Then we learned that they (precise: their surrondings) actually do emitt light, in celestial dimensions. Therefor I simply did not expect a black center there, but a glowing sphere, more like a normal star.

I only wanted to share this point, although that e.g. me as non-scientist know only very few what is really going there, and we dont know how the photo was modified (not faked) to be more illustrative.

BStankman

Reactions
I have been there before. That is a golden halo.
It is overwhelming love that is more real than earth.

Telling that science guy wants you to think it is scary inescapable doom.

halo.jpg

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Cheaper by the dozen.jpg

They're cheaper if you buy them by the dozen.

So many people are making fun of this "discovery," it makes me think that even some of the mainstream believers are starting to see how ridiculous it is. You only see comments offering endless praise and adoration, but I wonder how many get deleted that question the narrative.

milhaus

Reactions
View attachment 20121

So many people are making fun of this "discovery," it makes me think that even some of the mainstream believers are starting to see how ridiculous it is. You only see comments offering endless praise and adoration, but I wonder how many get deleted that question the narrative.

well, my coworkers didn't seem to appreciate me calling it a cosmic donut. 🤣

MinLo66

Reactions
View attachment 20064

Question asked:
How can you take photos without light?

Few chuckles from the audience

Answer:
Well, radio is also light. The radio waves are as light as the eye(light?) that enters into the detectors that we have here (points at eyes). They're called eyes. We use the light the waves that come from the remote black hole region in such a, a quite tricky way because the same light that arrives to earth is that same wave that comes to all the different telescopes, and we trap these front of light in our computers. We can then reproduce and play back data but this is also the radio light which is also the same light that comes into the mobile phones and that we are working on in the electromagnetic spectrum.

Another stepped in to help:
What we see, what we see in the image is actually light that is produced by plasma around the black hole it's true that we cannot see it because it's black so we cannot see it but we, we see it's shadow that is being cast on this glowing plasma. So we are actually taking a picture of light. (shrugs)

So which one is it? Did you convert radio waves into the visible light spectrum or did you actually take a picture of light waves?

I mean how is that an acceptable answer from an academic. At least say you assigned colors to the radio waves based on the wavelength of the radio waves received and then created a composite image based on our interpretations of that data. Let's not pretend it's anywhere in the visible light spectrum because by their own definitions it's invisible. But I'm not even sure what their answer is at this point.

The next guy went on to talk about how they "think" black holes are engulfed in an optically thin fog of radio emitting material. So the fact that we see nothing in the middle is quite significant.

I feel like we're playing a stupid game with stupid prizes at this point.
I hear you. I call a lot of this idiocy they put out there for us "Dummy Tests". I honestly believe they have a way to gauge the ongoing "Dumbing Down of America" program thru comments made regarding about these unbelievably beyond ridiculous stories, for example - 30 people dying in a limo which (according to the one photo of it shown by the news media) sustained minimal body damage. Of course, these same stories also serve to divide the masses as they sit behind their black mirrors and bully and belittle one another for their differing views instead of looking at another story full of holes and packed with lies and the number 33 and asking themselves "WTF man? Just how stupid do they think we are?"
Holy crap. That was the worst answer. Did any of his answer make any sense? Am I the crazy one??? I don't understand the level of stupidity in this world anymore. I'm logging out guys, Anotherlayer, powering down...
YES my friend, the level of STOOPITIDY we are dealing with at this moment in time is nothing short of absolutely astonishing. Beyond belief. Mind boggling really. It's getting more and more difficult for me to be in The World. Dealing with people in the public has become pure unadulterated torture for me. My daughter who is 8 y/o starts to have a panic attack whenever we are forced to deal with yet another bumbling idiot who screws something up that i just paid way too much, whether it's a utility bill or a food order. I havent yet figured out how to exit The Matrix as to me having to work and send her to Public School, so i must spend most of our waking hours trying to reverse the idiocy they "teach" and the weakness they promote at PS for the 8 hrs she spends there daily. She already knows it is not an option for her to be a pampered/weak/spoiled/entitled Dummy. Her father and i remind her regularly. But she is also reminded she is a unique/gifted/beautiful soul who has much to contribute here, that she is one of a kind, and that not everyone gets a trophy. After i "woke up" (way too late) i had some thoughts that i should not have brought any children into this F-ed Up Place. But at this phase of my development, i am so grateful she was brought into my world, because at this point showing her how to live in truth, love, health and logic is the only hope i have left for this upside down/as above so below world. If not for her and the job i have so graciously been given on her behalf, i doubt i could carry on amongst it all. I do not hope to see her change anything or make some big difference, only that she live here on earth knowing who she is, that she be free of the fakery and lies and bread and circus, and above all that she never be used up and consumed by The Matrix. I am sorry if i went off topic but it just came out like this. I am grateful for all of you and for having a place to visit when i feel alone.

Last edited:

wooptywoop

Reactions
Question :
How can you take photos without light(chuckles from the audience)?

Answer:

Well, radio is also light. The radio waves are as light as the eye(light?) that enters into the detectors that we have here (points at eyes). They're called eyes. We use the light the waves that come from the remote black hole region in such a, a quite tricky way because the same light that arrives to earth is that same wave that comes to all the different telescopes, and we trap these front of light in our computers. We can then reproduce and play back data but this is also the radio light which is also the same light that comes into the mobile phones and that we are working on in the electromagnetic spectrum.

Another stepped in to help:

What we see, what we see in the image is actually light that is produced by plasma around the black hole it's true that we cannot see it because it's black so we cannot see it but we, we see it's shadow that is being cast on this glowing plasma. So we are actually taking a picture of light. (shrugs)

madroona

Reactions
Another example of how special and blessed the earth really is! We are apparently absolutely and precisely perpendicular to the only vector toward said black hole that reveals a hole in its' own version of an ozone layer. Thankfully we weren't a few degrees off, 'cuz after all those miles we would not be able to see into that hole. But better frame that image, as we are moving so quickly that we should lose this special moment in time very quickly.

Last edited:

wild heretic

Reactions
I want to know what on the earth the european comission has to do with astronomers taking an image of a night sky object.

Why wasnt it published in the astronomers magazines or scientific literature only.

When politics gets involved thats an immediate red flag imo.

RecycledSoul

Reactions

Choked on my coffee, this was the first time I laughed today, & hardest I’ve laughed in a while. Awesome post! Thank you!

codis

Reactions
I want to know what on the earth the european comission has to do with astronomers taking an image of a night sky object.

Why wasnt it published in the astronomers magazines or scientific literature only.

When politics gets involved thats an immediate red flag imo.
Just ponder for a moment how "science" works today. Especially how it is financed.
Keep in mind that the average "proper scientist" operates equipment on a daily base costing multiples of his annual salary.
This is kind of funny with e.g. astronomers and physicist.
With medic professionals, it gets outright dangerous - for us.

madroona

Reactions
Just ponder for a moment how "science" works today. Especially how it is financed.
Keep in mind that the average "proper scientist" operates equipment on a daily base costing multiples of his annual salary.
This is kind of funny with e.g. astronomers and physicist.
With medic professionals, it gets outright dangerous - for us.
A graphic I created recently (if this is not ok to post, my apologies, and feel free to delete!):

Radal16

Reactions
So glad you made this post. I can't believe so many people have swallowed this "black hole" image hook line and sinker. When I saw it my immediate reaction was that it looked even more fake than the "dark side of the moon" image. Can no one else see this?

darksidemoon.jpg

tupperaware

Reactions
So glad you made this post. I can't believe so many people have swallowed this "black hole" image hook line and sinker. When I saw it my immediate reaction was that it looked even more fake than the "dark side of the moon" image. Can no one else see this?
The diameter of this black hole is the size of our solar system according to one article I read. If that is true its hard to explain by anything from the Electric Universe theory or maybe not. I guess we will have to wait for an EU theory to explain it.

codis

Reactions
I guess we will have to wait for an EU theory to explain it.
This assumes what you see is real, and exists. NASA is not known for restraint when it comes to simulations and CGI.

I still think black holes are "created" by singularity in the math foundation (i.e. a division by zero). The map is not the landscape, though.

Obertryn

Reactions
This assumes what you see is real, and exists. NASA is not known for restraint when it comes to simulations and CGI.

I still think black holes are "created" by singularity in the math foundation (i.e. a division by zero). The map is not the landscape, though.
Is it even officially explained how black holes are real? I thought they were the same kind of deal as dark matter - something that's assumed to be there for the purposes of mending holes in modern astrophysics.