Fashion - Similar Head Dresses: Colonial Times, Ancient Egypt, and "Native Americans"

Searching

Reactions
What do George Washington, Ancient Egyptians, and "Native Americans" all have in common? Head gear.

Head Dresses_1.jpg

Head Dresses_2.jpg
Head Dresses_3.jpg

Head Dresses_4.jpg

Head Dresses_5.jpg

There are a couple of things I am thinking concerning this:
1) The history that was spread out over 2,000 years all happened at the same time on a world-wide scale, but we are being told it happened centuries, millenia even, apart.
2) All of the events we are being told happened in Egypt actually happened in America. As far-fetched as it sounds, maybe The Mississippi is actually The Nile. The Mighty Mississippi and Nile have similarites, such as roughly 2/3 of Egypt is on the east of the Nile and 1/3 to the west, the same as Mississipi.
Head Dresses_6.jpg

Head Dresses_7.jpg

The names of towns are the same:
Cairo, Illinois - Cairo Egypt
Luxor, Pennsylvania - Luxor, Egypt

The Dacalogue Stones (10 Commandments) were found in New Mexico.
The reported 1880s date of discovery is important to those who believe that the stone is pre-Columbian. However, the Paleo-Hebrew script, which is closely related to the Phoenician script, was well known by at least 1870, thus not precluding the possibility of a modern hoax.[8]
Los Lunas Decalogue Stone - Wikipedia

Then, Virginia is right next to Maryland.
Head Dresses_8.jpg

Virgin Mary Land?

Did Joseph Smith know something? Was Jesus in America? (Assuming he was a flesh and blood person. I mean, who knows?)

Could this be why The Bible mentions Egypt so much, but never the pyramids? Is it because the whole story took place in America where there were no pyramids?

This is my first article. Ya'll seem like kind people. Please, don't rip me apart. ;)

BStankman

Reactions
I am convinced the Egyptian headdress covers up a non human oversized skull.
Powdered wigs were to cover up syphilis baldness.

But I can see the judge wig as some kind of connection to the old shepherds of man.
Trying to present some an false image authority by imitating a cone head.

You might be interested in this thread about Egypt in US.
Ruins of 1879 Union Mine Shaft in Nevada. Underground city?

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
I am convinced the Egyptian headdress covers up a non human oversized skull.
Powdered wigs were to cover up syphilis baldness.

But I can see the judge wig as some kind of connection to the old shepherds of man.
Trying to present some an false image authority by imitating a cone head.

You might be interested in this thread about Egypt in US.

Ruins of 1879 Union Mine Shaft in Nevada. Underground city?
Yes. I forgot to mention the pyramids in The Grand Canyon and evidence of Egyptian culture.

Honestly, IDK what the hell is going on. Some days, I can categorize all of the lies in my head pretty well. Other days, I want to crawl into a ditch and die. I'm just trying to make the most sense I can of a senseless situation.

VoidTrancer

Reactions
in America. As far-fetched as it sounds, maybe The Mississippi is actually The Nile.
The names of towns are the same:
Cairo, Illinois - Cairo Egypt
Luxor, Pennsylvania - Luxor, Egypt

Did Joseph Smith know something? Was Jesus in America? (Assuming he was a flesh and blood person. I mean, who knows?)
Let’s not forget America= Amen Ra Ka

There’s also:
Memphis, TN
Philadelphia, PA
Cairo, GA
All Colonial Era cities with egyptian names within range of the Mississippi River.

Yeah I’ve heard rumors that’s the Mormons found ancient ruins and temples in Utah which is why they settled there. Castles that look like mountains.

Plissken

Reactions
@VoidTrancer mentions Mormons and Egyptians and I think about this:
Mason SLC.JPG

Sphinx_at_Salt_Lake_Masonic_Temple_Utah.jpg
SLC masonic temple.jpg
SaltLakeCitytemple.jpg

Lotus Flowers, winged disks, ankhs, and sphinx, oh my! This is the the Salt Lake Masonic Temple.

egyptian-room interior.jpg

And this again:
Salt_Lake_Masonic_Temple_stairwell.JPG

tracing board.jpg

🔸🔸🔸
A few of the many older buildings in the US with Egyptian styles:

1914 Masonic Temple Charlotte, NC
1914_Masonic_Temple_built_in_Egyptian_Revival_style,_Charlotte,_North_Carolina_(1914-1987).jpg

Scottish rite temple Mobile, Alabama
Scottish_Rite_Temple_(Mobile,_Alabama).jpg

Egyptian Building - Virginia Medical School built 1845 (mudflooder?)
Egyptian Building 1845 Medical College of Virginia.jpg

And a really old one, the 4th Precinct building in New Orleans 1836:
New Orelans 4th Precinct 1836.jpg

I think you are on to something @Searching. Great post!

Plissken 🐍

Maxine

Reactions
I found one interesting video on this topic on YouTube, this person is making a few good points here in this video although some are far fetched imo, but overall he's got the point:

JohnnyCat

Reactions
I was just showing my son pictures of North American pyramids (or what’s left of them) just today and the pictures I didn’t expect to see myself were of the pyramid structures in the Grand Canyon. I’d never seen them in that light, and they clearly seem far from natural, along with many other things down there. Pretty eye-opening for me. I’ve always felt that whole area seems like it could have been a big quarry or something at one time- least that’s what I see in many pictures of it.

Also, I once came across this guy on Instagram and all his posts were adamant about the US being the ‘real’ Egypt. He had hand drawn diagrams, the whole 9.. only place else I’ve seen that theory til now. I’m pretty sure he ended up being a guy that got arrested in some strong arm robbery or violent crime not long after I happened upon his page, which at the time made a lot of sense based on the tone of his posts lol.

whitewave

Reactions
Just post a link to the video in that thread like you did in this thread. Easy-peasy. Thanks. Just trying to keep all the related stuff together.