Hyperborea: what if it still exists?

Obviously we know that all the major landmasses, as well as the smaller ones, have already been discovered. We have space satellites providing us with up to date geographic imagery. The International Space Station is out there constantly keeping a close watch on our planet. At least, this is the way it is supposed to be. Yet, some perfectly explainable, but in my opinion, still strange circumstances might suggest that things could be a bit more complicated.

Gerardo_Mercatore_-_Gerardus_Mercator.jpg

Gerardus Mercator

Do I really think there is a hidden continent of Hyperborea in the vicinity of the North Pole? May be not so much, for the power of the dogmatic education is still strong inside this one. But I do think there could be just about anything which we are not allowed to see up there. I will use Hyperborea as a hypothetical hidden object. To get my point across. For that, I will have to cover the following areas:
  • History of Hyperborea including text sources
  • Hyperborea on the maps
  • Marine and Aerial traffic - satellite data
    • Cruise ship routes
  • Military bases around the Bering Strait
  • GPS challenges in the Arctic
  • Temperature inconsistencies
  • Time Zones anomaly
  • The China-Russia-Canada-America underwater Train
Hyperborea
In Greek mythology the Hyperboreans were a mythical race of giants who lived "beyond the North Wind". This land was supposed to be perfect, with the sun shining twenty-four hours a day.

Prioris Hemisphaerii, totiusque Geographici_A.jpg

Once again, we run into this mysterious 15th century which gave us knowledge of the so-called Ancient World.
The earliest extant source that mentions Hyperborea in detail, Herodotus's Histories, dates from circa 450 BC. And this is where we run into the first problem. As this blog members know, I have a big issue with sources of our history. This one is not an exception. Allegedly, Herodotus wrote his "Histories" in the second half of the 5th century BC. Yet, the earliest copy of some other copy this mankind has in its possession is dated to "some time before 1449". This means that the text was "located" in 1449 and could not be produced later then 1449. Hence, we have this 2,000 year old time void during which Herodotus was unaccounted for. Along with Herodotus, Hyperborea was also MIA.

In my opinion these 2,000 years are a lie. If Herodotus ever existed, he produced his texts some time between 10th and 15th centuries AD. This is just my opinion, but I have my own reasons for it:
Yes, I do think that we are being lied to (on some unprecedented level) by our historians. While the majority of these so-called historians genuinely have no clue, there are some that do. The top ones standing behind the Common Core historical curriculum definitely know what's up.

I have no plans to cover all the existing sources of our knowledge of Hyperborea. This is as far as I will go in this article. For additional information on the early, and other sources Wikipedia and co. will do just fine:
Maps: Hyperborea
Obviously one of the most famous maps of the Arctic Continent of Hyperborea is the one below. It was allegedly done by Gerardus Mercator in 1595. The below map was displayed in his posthumously published atlas, Atlantis pars altera.
  • Born in Flanders, the great cartographer Gerhard Mercator spent most of his adult life in Duisburg, Germany, where he died in December 1594. The next year his son Rumold published the last of the three parts of his famous atlas, which contains this map. It is the first full map of the Arctic, an expansion of Mercator's inset of the area in his world map of 1569, here showing recent Northwest and Northeast Passage discoveries. In the east, S. Hugo Willoughbes land is named for Sir Hugh Willoughby (d. 1554), who, leading the English Company of Merchant Adventurers' three-ship expedition in 1553, became locked in the ice off the coast near Murmansk with two of his ships; Russian fishermen found the boats with their corpses the next year. Willem Barentsz (ca. 1550-1597), the Dutch navigator, while commanding three expeditions in search of a navigable passage to eastern Asia across the top of Europe and Russia, reached Novaya Zemlya and discovered Spitsbergen (1596). Fretum Forbosshers and Fretum Dauis, in the west, refer to discoveries of the Englishmen Martin Frobisher and John Davis in the 1570s and 1580s [read more about them in the next two cases].The roundels in the corners contain the title and maps of the Shetland Islands, the mythical island of Frisland, and the Faeroe Islands. But the interesting feature, of course, is Mercator's depiction of the North Pole as a large magnetic rock, surrounded by four mountainous islands which are separated by four major rivers converging upon it.
  • Mercator explained the source for his cartography in a 1577 letter to John Dee, an English mathematician and astrologer:
In the midst of the four countries is a Whirl-pool . . . into which there empty these four indrawing Seas which divide the North. And the water rushes round and descends into the earth just as if one were pouring it through a filter funnel. It is four degrees wide on every side of the Pole, that is to say eight degrees altogether. Except that right under the Pole there lies a bare rock in the midst of the Sea. Its circumference is almost 33 French miles, and it is all of magnetic stone. . . . This is word for word everything that I copied out of this author years ago. [E. G. R. Taylor, "A Letter Dated 1577 from Mercator to John Dee," in Imago Mundi 13 (1956), p. 60.]
  • The identity of the author cited by Mercator, a "Jacobus Cnoyen of Herzogenbusch," has never been established. Jodocus Hondius acquired the printing plates in 1604; later editions of the Hondius version of the map show the separation of Greenland and the re-drawing of polar coastlines, particularly in the Spitsbergen and Novaya Zemlya areas, as the demythologizing of the Arctic continued by explorers and whalers.
Septentrionalium Terrarum Descriptio
1595 Mercator_Septentrionalium_Terrarum_descriptio_1.jpg

As we can see, the true source for the above map is named as Jacobus Cnoyen of Herzogenbusch. Who this gentleman was and where he acquired his information is anyone's guess.
Hyperborea Maps

1492 Martin of Bohemia
Globe
hyperborea_globe_1.jpg

Martin Behaim - Wikipedia

1565 Americae Pars Borealis
1565 Americae pars Borealis_M.jpg

1570 Ortelius Europe Scandinavia
1570 Ortelius Europe Scandinavia_M.jpg

1586 Terra Septemtrionalis Incognita America
Terra Septemtrionalis Incognita America.jpg

1587 Urbano Monte's World Map
Monte_map_hyperborea_1_x.jpg

The impossible 1587 Urbano Monte's World Map

1587 Ortelius Typus Orbis Terrarum
1587 Typus Orbis Terrarum_M.jpg

1592 Prioris Hemisphaerii, totiusque Geographici
1592_Prioris Hemisphaerii, totiusque Geographici_M.jpg

Related to the above map: 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa

Marine and Aerial Traffic
Marine Traffic
While we have tons of conventional ways to explain the lack of ship and aircraft movement North and through the Bering Strait, I think it is worth addressing the issue. We will use the below website. It allegedly uses satellite signal to track ship movement around the world:
Bering Strait
marinetraffic_B.jpg

Spitsbergen
marinetraffic_C.jpg

Bering Strait: 65.765066, -168.911138
Spitsbergen: 78.702680, 15.749018

bering_strait_plus.jpg
  • Spitsbergen is approximately 910 miles north of Bering Strait. It experiences plenty of marine traffic. Gulfstream alone, if it even exists, can not account for this ability to travel in the North Seas. Sure enough, they can say that Norweigian Current is the one to blame, but its existence is as verifiable as the rover on Mars.
North_Atlantic_currents.jpg

Good luck waiting on a ship going through the actual Bering Strait. I have been sporadically checking for about two months now, while thinking about posting this. No luck so far. Ships pop up in the vicinity now and then but not going through. This lack of traffic can not be explained if you actually think about the bigger picture of marine traffic as it relates trade, fishing and pleasure. If you do luck out with one phantom crossing, would that be sufficient to explain the issue?

Whole World
marinetraffic_A.jpg

Alaskan Ship Cruises
At some point I thought that there was some Alaskan cruise going through the Bering Strait, but the routes below are self-explanatory. Cruse ships do not appear to enter the Strait. You can cruise Bering Sea all day long, but you will not go through the actual Strait.

katmai-kamchatka.jpg

Good-luck: From $25,850 to $49,990

Alaska-Cruise-Map.jpg

14-night-japan-russia-alaska-voyage-itinerary-map.jpg

Cross on Foot
Alaska Cruise Tour Coldfoot.gif

At some point I thought I found a cruise going through the Bering Strait. At least the below map and this article suggested that it would be possible. But it does not exist. At least I failed to find it available for booking.

DOES NOT EXIST
Crystal Serenity cruise_alaska.jpg

Aerial Traffic
Multiple websites suggest that there are several flights going over the North Pole region. Yet on the aerial traffic satellite map we are witnessing the same issue. Planes do not fly there. Obviously we have traditional explanations which do sound plausible enough to accept them.
flightradar24.png

Military Bases
We sure have a butt load of both Russian and American military bases guarding the entire vicinity of the Bering Strait. This one is also plausibly explainable from the National Security stand point. But any regular military purpose can not exclude any additional one.

USA_bases.jpg

russias_bases_1.jpg

GPS Challenges in the Arctic
I did not think satellites cared where to send their signal to. Apparently this is not quite the case. Navigational difficulties in the Arctic region are partially attributed to poor satellite reception.
More human activity is expected in the Arctic region in the coming decades. However, satellite navigation remains inaccurate and difficult in this region. GPS is not quite as global as its name suggests—the technology is unreliable in the Arctic, an area on Earth that is slowly seeing more human activity due to tourism, research, and industry. As the ice recedes in the Arctic, the region may also become a more common passageway for ships. Accurate navigation is important in the Arctic for all of these situations, made especially crucial by the negative impacts accidents could have on the environment and the difficulty of rescue missions in the case of emergencies.
As you can see, 900 bln dollars spent by NASA to grow crops, play music and defecate in space were not enough to solve this Arctic region satellite signal issue. Shame on them, or shame on us for being so gullible?

Temperature Inconsistencies
Two regions 1300 miles apart when viewed North to South have virtually the same temperature, with Alaskan Anchorage being the warmer one on multiple occasions.

Vladivostok - Anchorage
North to South ~ 1300 Miles/2100 km

43.1198° N vs. 61.2181° N
valdivostok-anchorage.jpg

Refer to: Vladivostok vs. Anchorage vs. Bandon - Climate Zone Maps

Time Zones Anomaly
Two towns, or cities are 59 miles away from each other, yet the time difference on the Time Zone Map is four hours.

Naukan, Russia
1_Naukan.jpg

60 miles = 4 hours

Tin City, Alaska

1_Tin_cuty.jpg

As crow flies - 59 miles
Naukan, Russia to Tin City, USA
naukan_tin city.jpg

Refer to: Time Zones: Tin City, US vs Naukan, Russia

China - Russia - USA Underwater Train
Not to question Chinese ability to build this train route, but I do have my own doubts. May be if there was no Bering Strait out there. Sounds way too crazy at the moment. In my home state of Washington they are building this 50 mile long $60 bln dollar Light Rail Train which will take them 10 years to complete.

Probably should have never mentioned this one, but the entire idea is just ridiculous. Quadruple the price, triple the time and enjoy. I think something is left unsaid with this project.

china_usa train_1.jpg

KD: I do not know if they are hiding Hyperborea there or something else, but things are definitely not as straightforward as they should be. Accepting the official position requires one too many plausible explanations to be embraced as something normal.

In general, we are supposed to know what is located in the Arctic Circle: cold water and a bunch of ice. We have satellite imagery and ISS imagery. Finally we have Google Maps and Google Earth which are based on satellite imagery, right?

where is ice?
NP_View_1.jpg

Faking Bering Strait
Misrepresent some bay...
bering_strait_fake_2_1.jpg

bering_strait_fake_1_1.jpg

OOPS
Orontius_Finess_map_1531.jpg

Related article: Continent of North America does not exist... or could it be a part of Asia?

What are they hiding up there? Hyperborea?

Ok, so maybe not much to go on, reading so much about these topics, I decided to research the compass, since the cardinal directions are always stated, I wondered ok, when did the directions start usage since hyperborea was always stated as being in the north.

So researching the first compass (supposedly) the Chinese started using them about 2000 years ago, but north was south and vice versa. So could it be possible for Antarctica to actually be the northern continent that doesn't exist in the north but the south instead?

So researching the first compass (supposedly) the Chinese started using them about 2000 years ago, but north was south and vice versa. So could it be possible for Antarctica to actually be the northern continent that doesn't exist in the north but the south instead?
That's quite an out of the box way to look at it. I'd imagine everything else would have to be backwards under these circumstances. How does this hypothesis account for the positioning of everything else on Earth?

That's quite an out of the box way to look at it. I'd imagine everything else would have to be backwards under these circumstances. How does this hypothesis account for the positioning of everything else on Earth?
From everything I have read and gathered, it is simply a full 180 of the current map. And otherwise gathered it is the north pole of a magnet that points to the south pole of another. So is it the north or south pole of a magnetic compass that points north in our current understanding of the earths orientation.

There is growing evidence that the Great Flood happened around 1492 and the waters came from the Deep in the last of the revolving water sky blanket covering the northern sky. The voluminous Deep sky waters fell as snow in the northern regions whereas it fell as rain further south. This event raised the ocean's height significantly which flooded the continental shelves of eastern North America and created inland lakes which have been in a process of drying out since that event. Rivers that issue into oceans, seas and lakes should have carved deep channels that issue into the bodies of the great waters, but instead we see river waters flowing out into a flat plain of ocean water. The question is, "Did it also cause the magnetic poles to flip at the same time due to its lowering in the north creating a grounding circuit as it touched down?" It is obvious that the waters on the earth have been increased in increments by the periodic touch down of the waters of the Deep in the north(each touch down created an ice age and increase in depth of sea and oceans). In any event the increase in the height of the oceans sunk many land masses underwater and if a magnetic reversal happened with this event then volcanism and other magnetic reversal catastrophes may have sunk Hyperborea also as it did Atlantis. The snow that accumulated at the poles condensed to ice and may have displaced Hyperborea under its massive weight of ice. The comment about the North Pole being really the South Pole on the maps is interesting.

Temperature Inconsistencies
Just a quick comment for now, it would be an amazing project to try and correlate temperatures (and eventually sunrise/sunset times) and make a new latitude/longitude type system. The "Vladivostok - Anchorage" comparison reminds me of the difference between my location in the northeast of the USA and the temperatures in Great Britain. If anything, the temperatures are generally more mild in Great Britain, despite being positioned substantially further north. Of course, this is attributed to a jetstream, but that doesn't tell us anything about the two countries relative positions, as the directionality of the jetstream is dictated by the map you're using.

hgt300.jpg
Maybe that's how it should look, but boy, I just want to straighten that out and see where the land falls.

From my research & observations, twistory is written by scribes who work for the EL-ite’s (aka EL-ohim) generational memory hole of twistory manipulation of not only historical events but linguistics & manipulation of words. About every 90-100 years. I suspect it’s according to Hermetic Alchemic traditions. Been done since antediluvian/Chaldean/Babylon/Greece et al epoch’s. When I traveled (several times) to Rome, Greece, Egypt & visited the usual iconic sites of interest, couldn’t help but notice there are huge gaps in the logos regarding the Byzantine Empire that followed Rome’s alleged narrative collapse. Read historians Pliny the Elder vs. Pliny the Younger & one can see/track how it works. Just some observations from my research & I suspect the great reset is far bigger optics than just financial.

Hire order followers dumber than themselves to ensure a continued rule & control of the system created since Rome imo. As always YMMV ...

Last edited:
“Pindar olympian 3. For theron of acragas chariot race 476 b.C.
I pray that I may be pleasing to the hospitable sons of tyndareus and to helen of the beautiful hair while I honor renowned acragas by raising my song in praise of theron’s victory at olympia, won by the choicest of horses with untiring feet. With this in view the muse stood beside me when I found a shining new manner of fitting the splendid voice of the victory procession to the dorian sandal. For the garlands twined around his hair exact from me this sacred debt, to blend harmoniously for the son of aenesidamus the embroidered song of the lyre and the cry of the flutes with the arrangement of words, and pisa bids me to raise my voice—pisa, from which god-fated songs come often to men, for anyone over whose brow the strict aetolian judge of the greeks tosses up around his hair the gray-green adornment of olive leaves, fulfilling the ancient behests of hurcules; the olive which once the son of amphitryon brought from the shady springs of ister, to be the most beautiful memorial of the olympian contests, when he had persuaded the hyperborean people, the servants of apollo, with speech. With trustworthy intentions he was entreating them for a shady plant, to be shared by all men and to be a garland of excellence in the grove of zeus which is hospitable to all. For already the altars had been consecrated to his father, and in mid-month the full evening’s eye shone brightly, the moon on her golden chariot, and he had established the consecrated trial of the great games along with the four years’ festival beside the sacred banks of the alpheus. But pelops’ sacred ground was not flourishing with beautiful trees in the valleys below the hill of cronus. He saw that this garden, bare of trees, was exposed to the piercing rays of the sun. And so his spirit prompted him to travel to the land of the ister, where the horse-driving daughter of leto had received him when he came from the mountain-glens and deep, winding valleys of arcadia; through the commands of eurystheus, compulsion from his father urged him on the quest of the doe with the golden horns, which once taÿgete had inscribed as a sacred dedication to artemis who sets things right. Pursuing that doe he had also seen that land beyond the cold blasts of boreas; there he had stood and marvelled at the trees, and sweet desire for them possessed him, to plant them around the boundary-line of the horse-racing ground with its twelve courses. And now in his kindness he comes regularly to this festival of ours, together with the godlike twin sons of deep-waisted leda. For hercules, when he ascended to olympus, assigned to them the ordering of the marvellous contest of men, the contest in excellence and in the driving of swift chariots. And so my spirit somehow urges me to say that glory has come to the emmenidae and to theron through the dispensation of the sons of tyndareus with their fine horses, because that family comes to them with the most hospitable feasting-tables of any mortal men, observing the rites of the blessed gods with pious thoughts. If water is best and gold is the most honored of all possessions, so now theron reaches the farthest point by his own native excellence; he touches the pillars of hercules. Beyond that the wise cannot set foot; nor can the unskilled set foot beyond that. I will not pursue it; I would be a fool.”

Springs of Ister are where the Danube and Sava rivers join.

The thing that really stuck out to me while studying Hyperborea is what Pliny the Elder (23 - 79 A.D.), who lived during the time of the apostles, said about it:

“At this spot are supposed to be the hinges upon which the world revolves, and the extreme limits of the revolutions of the stars. Here we find light for six months together, given by the Sun in one continuous day, who does not, however, as some ignorant persons have asserted, conceal himself from the vernal equinox to autumn. On the contrary, to these people there is but one rising of the sun for the year, and that at the summer solstice, and but one setting, at the winter solstice. This region, warmed by the rays of the sun, is of a most delightful temperature, and exempt from every noxious blast.”
How did he know about the six months of darkness and six months of light when Robert Peary (first man at the North Pole) didn't arrive until 1905??

Book tip: This map of Hyperborea is in this book. While I don't agree with hardly anything the author tries to convey about these maps, I do find it a good jumping off place to try to unravel some historical mysteries. It's called "The Phantom Atlas" by Edward Brooke-Hitching. It was bought at Books-a-Million but it's so PC, I'm sure it's for sale on Amazon as well.

20210510_215609.jpg 20210510_215701.jpg

Unfortunately, the only way to check if Hyperborea exists today is by risking life.

Yeah, or having enough money to fly a large unmanned drone all over the planet to look for yourself, even then it would be hard with just money as the air is under constant surveillance because people are so paranoid about their own wealth that they must govern their countries or tell their dictators to control everything.

I have only recently found out about Tartaria and the old world in 2019. Through my previous research i was well aware about ancient advanced civilizations and i understood that history was manipulated heavily, however i did not understand at what level that manipulation went. Until i discovered Jon Levi on YT. Bless that man for he has done really good work in awakening a large number of people. Now he does not go in depth about a topic but he talks about many old world related things and he provides links which send the curious explorer down many rabbit holes. That is how i found out about stolenhistory.org and many other interesting places.
At first i was skeptic and thought this mud flood theory is silly, until i saw one of his videos in which he talked about the old maps and he showed Mercator's map of the north. I immediately went and found a high rez image of it and studied it for hours. I was dumbstruck... My world crumbled and another veil of ignorance fell from my eyes. I looked for all kinds of different old maps and they all told the same story: once upon a time, about 300 years ago, there was this amazing multi-cultural global civilization that lived on a tropical planet and built fantastic structures all over the world. During their time it was very warm and the good Earth had no ice caps. They navigated all over the world, they advanced science, art, architecture, engineering and spirituality to levels never before seen. They created huge cities, millions of roads, railway systems, complex water canals. These were the people of Mercator, Piraneli, Plancio, DaVinci, Polo and Magellan who created a society so advanced that it dwarfed many others before them. They were in their prime of civilization development when they all died in a mysterious cataclysm that i call "the Big Chill". The only clue we have about this cataclysm are the massive polar ice caps and the cold temperatures that were still prevalent in the 19th century. Thankfully now the planet is returning to its natural tropical climate and we will all enjoy warm temperatures all year round.
Mercator's Septentrionalis map was revelatory in two ways: it showed a detailed rendition of Hyperborea and other large islands in the north (which do not appear on modern maps) as well as the mysterious island of Frisland (land of the free) which is speculated to have been one of the last places the giants lived; then his map notes reveal a wealth of information about the planet's northern weather and its water cycle. Here are the translations that i found in my research (clockwise from the top-left island):

"The ocean is broken up into 19 mouths with islands. Between these islands 4 canals rush water to the north pole and the water is absorbed into the bowels of the earth. The rock that lies at the north pole (the Black Mountain) is approximately 33 leagues across (72.6 km).

In the northern parts of Bargu there are islands, says Marco Polo the Venetian (Book 1, Chapter 51), which lie so far north that the arctic pole seems to be south of them.
This canal (at the 90 meridian) has 5 mouths and because of its narrowness it has an accelerated water flow so it never freezes over.

Pygmys live here. [...] (could not find a translation for the second sentence)

This island is optimal and the healthiest of the four northern islands.
This canal (at the 10 meridian) has 3 mouths and each year it freezes over for 3 months. It is 37 leagues wide (81.4 km)."

He is not the first one to talk about the strange whirlpool that occurs at the north pole (as you have seen in this article) and he specifically says that all the water travels to the north poles and is absorbed into the Earth. We have really no clue how the water circulatory system functions on this planet and our current pseudo science is just parroting what the elites tell them to...
Another fascinating world map that i have spent a long time studying is Petro Plancio's Orbis Tarrarum (map of the globe) made in 1594 in which he goes into great detail, even drawing the various peoples from around the world on the map edges. During his 16th century, there was a large European federation, an Asian federation, the two largest powers in the Americas were called Mexicana and Peruana and last but not least, the people living in the lush lands of Antarctica were the magallans. Antarctica was called Magallanica. They had elephants and jaguars and all kinds of interesting beasts.
Please enjoy these two maps and i hope they bring you many revelations. I dream that one day a mass of people will storm into St Peter's square and demand that the pope release the Vatican archives to the public. Oh what a glorious day that will be!

1606_Mercator_Hondius_Map_of_the_Arctic_(First_Map_of_the_North_Pole)_-_Geographicus_-_NorthPo...jpg Orbis Terrarum - Petro Plancio - 1594 (HD).jpg

I have a question, does anyone know if a person has ever set foot on the 90th parallel (The center of the North Pole)?
I have only recently found out about Tartaria and the old world in 2019. Through my previous research i was well aware about ancient advanced civilizations and i understood that history was manipulated heavily, however i did not understand at what level that manipulation went. Until i discovered Jon Levi on YT. Bless that man for he has done really good work in awakening a large number of people. Now he does not go in depth about a topic but he talks about many old world related things and he provides links which send the curious explorer down many rabbit holes. That is how i found out about stolenhistory.org and many other interesting places.
At first i was skeptic and thought this mud flood theory is silly, until i saw one of his videos in which he talked about the old maps and he showed Mercator's map of the north. I immediately went and found a high rez image of it and studied it for hours. I was dumbstruck... My world crumbled and another veil of ignorance fell from my eyes. I looked for all kinds of different old maps and they all told the same story: once upon a time, about 300 years ago, there was this amazing multi-cultural global civilization that lived on a tropical planet and built fantastic structures all over the world. During their time it was very warm and the good Earth had no ice caps. They navigated all over the world, they advanced science, art, architecture, engineering and spirituality to levels never before seen. They created huge cities, millions of roads, railway systems, complex water canals. These were the people of Mercator, Piraneli, Plancio, DaVinci, Polo and Magellan who created a society so advanced that it dwarfed many others before them. They were in their prime of civilization development when they all died in a mysterious cataclysm that i call "the Big Chill". The only clue we have about this cataclysm are the massive polar ice caps and the cold temperatures that were still prevalent in the 19th century. Thankfully now the planet is returning to its natural tropical climate and we will all enjoy warm temperatures all year round.
Mercator's Septentrionalis map was revelatory in two ways: it showed a detailed rendition of Hyperborea and other large islands in the north (which do not appear on modern maps) as well as the mysterious island of Frisland (land of the free) which is speculated to have been one of the last places the giants lived; then his map notes reveal a wealth of information about the planet's northern weather and its water cycle. Here are the translations that i found in my research (clockwise from the top-left island):

"The ocean is broken up into 19 mouths with islands. Between these islands 4 canals rush water to the north pole and the water is absorbed into the bowels of the earth. The rock that lies at the north pole (the Black Mountain) is approximately 33 leagues across (72.6 km).

In the northern parts of Bargu there are islands, says Marco Polo the Venetian (Book 1, Chapter 51), which lie so far north that the arctic pole seems to be south of them.
This canal (at the 90 meridian) has 5 mouths and because of its narrowness it has an accelerated water flow so it never freezes over.

Pygmys live here. [...] (could not find a translation for the second sentence)

This island is optimal and the healthiest of the four northern islands.
This canal (at the 10 meridian) has 3 mouths and each year it freezes over for 3 months. It is 37 leagues wide (81.4 km)."

He is not the first one to talk about the strange whirlpool that occurs at the north pole (as you have seen in this article) and he specifically says that all the water travels to the north poles and is absorbed into the Earth. We have really no clue how the water circulatory system functions on this planet and our current pseudo science is just parroting what the elites tell them to...
Another fascinating world map that i have spent a long time studying is Petro Plancio's Orbis Tarrarum (map of the globe) made in 1594 in which he goes into great detail, even drawing the various peoples from around the world on the map edges. During his 16th century, there was a large European federation, an Asian federation, the two largest powers in the Americas were called Mexicana and Peruana and last but not least, the people living in the lush lands of Antarctica were the magallans. Antarctica was called Magallanica. They had elephants and jaguars and all kinds of interesting beasts.
Please enjoy these two maps and i hope they bring you many revelations. I dream that one day a mass of people will storm into St Peter's square and demand that the pope release the Vatican archives to the public. Oh what a glorious day that will be!
A dream come true my friend, while stupid people wait for Area 51 to become accessible.

I have a question, does anyone know if a person has ever set foot on the 90th parallel (The center of the North Pole)?

A dream come true my friend, while stupid people wait for Area 51 to become accessible.
To answer your question directly: that is impossible. According to explorer stories from the old world, there is a small round sea with a giant whirlpool that sucks incoming water deep into the earth. Floating above that whirlpool is a giant black magnetic stone (the Black Mountain / Mount Neeru) which is said to be suspended in the air, held aloft by the planet's electromagnetic field. It was probably incased in ice, during the big chill cataclysm of 300 years ago, but by now most of the ice of the north pole has melted and a big chunk of Hyperborea is probably visible. Remember the sun shines on the north pole 6 months a year so that ice cap never had a chance of sticking. By my estimation there is probably very little ice remaining on the round continent.
The good news is that the population awakening has accelerated in the last decade thanks to the internet and alternative researchers like us that tell the story forward. It is very important, my frend, to tell the story to the young generations so that we spread the truth...
Here is a very interesting documentary about the entrances to Inner Earth and they mention Hyperborea in it as well. I recommend this channel because they have very interesting documentaries about alternative stuff.

There is growing evidence that the Great Flood happened around 1492 and the waters came from the Deep in the last of the revolving water sky blanket covering the northern sky. The voluminous Deep sky waters fell as snow in the northern regions whereas it fell as rain further south. This event raised the ocean's height significantly which flooded the continental shelves of eastern North America and created inland lakes which have been in a process of drying out since that event. Rivers that issue into oceans, seas and lakes should have carved deep channels that issue into the bodies of the great waters, but instead we see river waters flowing out into a flat plain of ocean water. The question is, "Did it also cause the magnetic poles to flip at the same time due to its lowering in the north creating a grounding circuit as it touched down?" It is obvious that the waters on the earth have been increased in increments by the periodic touch down of the waters of the Deep in the north(each touch down created an ice age and increase in depth of sea and oceans). In any event the increase in the height of the oceans sunk many land masses underwater and if a magnetic reversal happened with this event then volcanism and other magnetic reversal catastrophes may have sunk Hyperborea also as it did Atlantis. The snow that accumulated at the poles condensed to ice and may have displaced Hyperborea under its massive weight of ice. The comment about the North Pole being really the South Pole on the maps is interesting.
The way it was explained to me , the ice build-up at the poles causes the earth to shift its magnetic field. How much ice depends on how much damage the water causes. We were told that the flip takes less than half a day, leaving the earth barren as a worst case scenario. We were told to shelter on a tall mountain specifically on the east side.

The way it was explained to me , the ice build-up at the poles causes the earth to shift its magnetic field. How much ice depends on how much damage the water causes. We were told that the flip takes less than half a day, leaving the earth barren as a worst case scenario. We were told to shelter on a tall mountain specifically on the east side.
Hypothetically, anything could be possible. For starters, the Earth would have to be a sphere conforming to the accepted Heliocentric Model. Contrary to the dogmatic opinion, this model is a just theory.
What I find interesting, there was no actual working model of such spherical Earth ever produced. I guess scientists have no idea how to make water and gases stick to a rotating sphere.

Sounds a lot like "The Adam and Eve Story A History of Cataclysms by Chan Thomas"

Yes the sphere vs flat vs even hollow is a standing debate today, mostly flat vs sphere. What ever happened to the hollow earth theory? Jules Verne wrote about it ages ago just ad he spoke of trains and planes way before even developed. He even has the Vernian Society that is a following of his and take what he wrote to be mostly true. From Admiral Byrd to tales of Shangri La to the Nazi submarine tunnels under the Antarctic. Sorry I love reading.

Flat earth vs sphere? Still dunno, if you do the math and follow the numbers it makes sense, from a physics standpoint, if you understand the math involved it makes sense. I've watched FE videos that made some sense, then I've seen documentaries that the people disprove their own theories on camera and cannot explain themselves. Atomic, sub atomic, macro or micro the sphere appears a lot, so it us not far fetched that it extends beyond.

Suffering from Synesthesia, LLI and even my kids calling me an alien, I read way too much, from every aspect that I can see something not just the one that I see fits properly.

If anything I've learned, do not be biased on a subject, attack from all sides and be open to learning that you may change your stance. Too many people are one sided and not open, some is how we were raised, some was how we learned, others it is from life experiences. Sometimes that closed mind is what prevents us from seeing more clearly what is actually going on. It could solve a lot of problems, empathy has grown slim among us.

Sorry, I digress and am rambling again.

I still think that the cardinal directions which supposedly wasn't invented until the 1st century AD, were confused back in those times.

I still think that the cardinal directions which supposedly wasn't invented until the 1st century AD, were confused back in those times.
am curious about this ... can you provide something to research further that may corroborate this position?

am curious about this ... can you provide something to research further that may corroborate this position?
Sorry about that, figured it wasn't a hard find like other subjects can sometimes. Here:
There are a lot. Have not dug up any stories of earlier yet, though lodestones as they were called, that I have heard of quite some time before. Will provide links when I can dig those up.

Similar articles

Back