Ancient bridge construction as presented by Piranesi in the 18th century

Trying to comprehend the improbable is hard enough. Taking it to a different level would be trying to understand the impossible. The known level of technology in the mid-18th century is refusing to support advanced engineering presented on the below Piranesi engravings.

Piranesi's engravings demonstrate our world as it was after some global mud-flood related catacataclysm.
  • Was he a survivor belonging to the civilization responsible for building all those structures?
  • Was he one of the newcomers who stumbled upon the ruins of these marvelous buildings?
Piranesi-Portrait.jpg

1720-1778

From the traditionally taught point of view, both of the above questions are incorrect from the get go. Today's scholars preach that Piranesi's images influenced future Romanticism and Surrealism. In other words, he was making stuff up. Sounds pretty similar to our cartographers of the past, who were accused of filling in blank spots on the maps with some fake data.

Well, here is one additional example of something made up by Giovanni Battista Piranesi. This time it is going to be a few bridge building plans, and images of the constructed bridges.

Whoever chooses to pay close attention will notice, that this bridge is like an iceberg. What we see above the water is a small portion of what's hidden below.

Comparing rare humans depicted in the drawings to the magnitude of the structures, I could only wonder how they managed to pull it off. Did those construction workers of the past have to reroute the river to lay this huge complicated foundation?

How could Piranesi know all this? Did he come up on some old documents, and just copied those?

Piranesi_Bridge_13.jpg

Piranesi_Bridge_01.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_02.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_12.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_15.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_16.jpg
multiple bricks are "custom" made for their specific location in the structure
Piranesi_Bridge_03.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_04.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_05.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_06.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_07.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_08.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_10.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_11.jpg Piranesi_Bridge_14.jpg
There is an article in Wikipedia about this type of bridges. They are called Skew Arches. Nowhere in that article does it show what's below the surface. Why? The same Wikipedia article lists quite a few examples of these Skew Arch Bridges. The last one was built over 110 years ago. Go figure. It's prior to the magic 1920 date.

Apparently we do not build bridges like this any more. Today, our civilization is using techniques which fall in line with the direction of our technological development. It sure does make sense. Could we build a bridge like in the images above? Sure we could, but it would probably cost its weight in gold. Obviously it is much easier to use a more practical, and better understood approach. Yet, for the ancients this type of construction appeared to present no problem what so ever. What did they know, that we don't?

We also do not construct buildings like this any more. Could it be for the same very reason?

The questions remains:
  • Who built all these?
  • Where did they get the knowledge?
  • How did they develop that knowledge?
  • Where did the knowledge go?
  • Why is everything so huge? Was it built by, and for Giants like below?
17_century_giant_2.jpg

This group of engravings only shows a few buildings. At the same time these several structures would probably require a factory (or two) to supply the construction, an institution to provide human resources, a transportation company to deliver everything, and quality control to make sure they do not collapse. And the quality was pretty high. Some of the buildings are still there for you to enjoy.

Of course we could assume an ignorant approach, and say, they simply laid brick after brick, and the end result was this bridge, or that three story 50 foot building. The other option would be searching for an answer. Both are available.

Well, my frend, the short answer is that the arians had time. They had about 4-6000 years of uninterrupted development. The biblical flood happened about 7-8000 years ago and the arians ended in a flood that happened 2-1000 years ago. The tartarians had... well... we don;t know what year it is so we can only speculate, but i would say maybe 1000 years of development until the mini ice age wrecked them.
So that is plenty of time to "git gud" in physics, astronomy, math, arts and everything else. As we can see from the drawings of Piranesi and the likes, the tartarians simply picked up where the arians left off and just perfected their craft, then invented trains, cars, zeppelins, etc.
Now looking at some of those bridge studies and from many other sources i can tell you that the arians got the inspiration for their science from the giants. The giants are the OG of non-mortar polygonal masonry or stone melting technology. We see the same patterns in the stones in these bridges. The arians just added their famous millennium cement to the brickwork to make it even stronger. But we see the techniques of the giants here as well: huge blocks of perfectly fitted stones with steel braces. The giants were using these techniques 10000 years ago and beyond.
Another clue about their advanced tech are those columns of the pantheon. Now most roman architecture uses segmented columns made out of brick or cement. This was done for practical reasons to be more easily transported. The columns of the Pantheon are a SINGLE block of granite that was most definitely turned and shaped on a giant lathe. They are perfectly cillindrical with a slight curve. Only on a lathe can you obtain this type of shape (that we know of). This also implies that they had advanced power tools and of course electricity.
This is purely an educated speculation, but i think that the perfection in their construction techniques could only be achieved with electric machine tools. We (alternate historians) know by now that old kingdom egyptians 100% used giant power tools to cut and shape stone, craft cilindrical granite columns and 3D carved statues. There is a lot of photographic evidence for this like rotating tool marks, scoop marks, bore holes, etc. They were around 10-7000 years ago so i don't see why the arians could not have figured out electricity themselves after their civilization rose.
In conclusion: advanced civilizations learned from the ones in the previous cycles which were even more advanced, and so on. We are in fact slowly regressing in intelligence and knowledge as the cycles progress. I just can;t figure out why. There have always been global floods and various other cataclysms that ended countless advanced civilizations, but every cycle we get dumber... Or maybe it's just our current cycle...
Maybe it's some kind of entropy of our Solar system. Im gonna stop now before i go off on a tangent.
I hope this answers some of your questions.

They had about 4-6000 years of uninterrupted development. The biblical flood happened about 7-8000 years ago and the arians ended in a flood that happened 2-1000 years ago.
How do you come up with numbers like this?

Just a bit of educated guesswork and some unconventional research. As you well know, modern history is mostly false information designed to distract the masses. In my research i followed the timeline of the arian civilization from the time they left the Caucasus mountains, traveled south, settled in the Mesopotamia region. After many conflicts with eastern arab tribes they were driven out and they spread out and repopulated Europe, northern Asia and northern Africa. They were contemporary with the new kingdoms of Egypt who were also inheritors of the old Egyptians (who probably perished in the Noah flood event). Now, ancient history is shaky and we can't really determine any timelines unless the stories mention astrological symbols like crabs, bulls, rams or fish as these were the astrological ages of the last 10000 years.
If you are familiar with the Precession Cycle of the Zodiac, you understand that every astrological age had a certain symbol attached to it. These astrological ages can also be calculated, but as a rule of thumb they are split in 12 even segments of a great year (great year is a galactic year). A galactic year is 26920 Earth years approximately and thus a zodiac age is 2160 years. We are currently in the Pisces age (sun rises in Pisces during the spring equinox) toward the very end of it. We have approximately 100 years until we enter Aquarius.
The arian civilization reached their peak of development during the age of Aries (~2000BC-300AD) and that is when the "romans" and the "greeks" became enlightened. I call them the arian civ because they were one of the really advanced global civilizations that build all those great structures with monoliths, arches and columns (the ruins that Piraneli found were from the arians). During their time there is a lot of ram symbology within religious texts and artwork.
Which brings me to the Age of Cancer (crab) (~8000 B.C. – 6500 B.C.) which is a water sign. I think it was during this age that the Noah's flood event happened.
"Now we have just made a shift from the fire sign Leo to the water sign Cancer, and what happens? Floods! Around 8000 B.C. is thought to be the time when the great floods that are mentioned in almost every major culture occurred. The floods drowned out Sun-worship, which was replaced by Moon-worship as many cultures became aware of how the Moon affected the rising and falling of the water: the tides. The sign Cancer is ruled by the Moon and associated with the archetype of the Great Mother, which deals with the womb, bearing, birthing, nurturing, protecting, and domestic life. Speaking of which, during this time animals began to be domesticated. To be sure, this was a matriarchal period, which is evinced in many artifacts dating to this time period with exclusive depictions of the feminine figure. Many figurines found show breasts, incised vulvas and heavy hips, and are sometimes enthroned and guarded by lions or cats (Age of Leo reference)."
- Robert Ohotto
However i think this was just one of the many global floods that have reset human civilization. In my opinion and looking at mythological texts, global floods happen on average every 2000 years. So i can't really say for sure which one came before the arians, but it might have been Noah's flood. That said, genetic research done by israeli scientists indicate that blue-eyes, fair skinned people were found in tombs in Israel as far back as 6500 years ago. So genetic caucasians or arians were already in Mesopotamia by that time. This also neatly coincides with the transition from the Cancer to the Gemini astrological ages which happened around 7000-6500 years ago.
If you want to know more about the ancient arian people pls check out Robert Sepehr on YT. He is an anthropoligist who studies alternative ancient texts and religious texts alike to paint a more complete look on our history. He makes great historical short documentaries that are not influenced by mainstream quackademia.

In my research I have not seen a single document that originated prior to 1400. Just because something is dated to whatever year, it does not mean that it's true. As a matter of fact, a little bit of critical research reveals, time and time again, that we do not have anything to substantiate the info predating 1400. Below is an example of a "dated" text. A certain history PHD, who claims that the below Ballymote text was correctly dated, and who chose to avoid addressing this Dublin Post Office article, thinks that verifying the age (of various docs) is not necessary, because it was already done by others.
I am not saying that our realm is 620 years old, but I am fairly convinced that any knowledge of the events predating 1400 AD is lacking the basis of knowledge.

Obviously, none of this has anything to do with the OP of this article.

If you are referring to print media made on paper or skins then yes, you are correct. Not a lot of print media would survive a global flood event i imagine. Even though i believe that the Vatican archive vaults were so well constructed that they might have been water proof. That aside, there are however plenty of ancient documents written in more durable mediums that have survived to this day: the egyptian hieroglyphs, the Rosetta stone, Toth's tablets, sumerian clay tablets, various stone engravings from around the Mesopotamia region, the Dead Sea copper scrolls, the pictographic engravings of ancient hindu temples and so on. Are those not considered historic documents? I think they are.
I know that most of our current official history is just false, and so i tend to trust religious texts and oral mythology much more as historic knowledge.
I agree with you that the dating process is sketchy at best, but the zodiac cycle is set in stone. The examples i gave above are based mostly on DNA and archaeological evidence and on astrology research. Even though most written records vanish during cataclysms, the reliefs carved in stone do not. So when we see symbology of bulls, rams, dual gods, crabs and so on, we can attribute those to a specific astrological age so we have at least a general dating with an error margin of 2200 years (the average duration of a zodiac age). Better than nothing i suppose.
Mythology proliferated via oral traditions is also a good source of knowledge about the ancients, although lacking specific temporal allocations as most stories are. Religious texts are also like that. Very vague when it comes to timelines (unless they mention zodiac symbology) but the information addressed is usually pretty accurate.

the egyptian hieroglyphs, the Rosetta stone, Toth's tablets, sumerian clay tablets, various stone engravings from around the Mesopotamia region, the Dead Sea copper scrolls, the pictographic engravings of ancient hindu temples and so on. Are those not considered historic documents?

The problem here is though that most of those "documents" were not "re-discovered" until the 18th century or later and then dated according to the same presumptions applied to our timeline as a whole. And many, like the Dead Sea scrolls, have some very serious questions surrounding their authenticity.

I agree that many objects and writings point to a celestial message written in the stars, but I think a lot of it is very difficult to necessarily properly correlate the myths to their astrological analog. I've read so many different interpretations now that my head spins. And when talking about what people really thought in a time that's hazy at best (pre-1400s) seems very presumptive to me.

Building a coherent, comprehensive historical timeline seems either incredibly difficult or even impossible. And to even start to build, one must adopt things like this as fact:
genetic research done by israeli scientists indicate that blue-eyes, fair skinned people were found in tombs in Israel as far back as 6500 years ago

Now, I have to admit, I'm really not sure how they do this. I would guess that they're again measuring a rate of decay, like carbon dating. Most of these things are mathematical algorithms based on a small sample then projected back through time. Their veracity is bolstered by whether or not their results coincide with the "known" timeline. That may be fine for most, but it's all just sort of building a house of cards to me. Perhaps I'm way too skeptical, but I would even go as far to wonder... Has the rate of precession of the equinoxes been uniform throughout time? The heliocentric model would seem to indicate it would (although, whose to say that the earth's "wobble" has stayed consistent?), but there's no shortage of information out there about the problems with our current cosmological model.

@Ancient Soul, I hope my concerns don't alienate you, as I have no doubt that you've put a lot into your particular historical model and I think there's lots that I don't know, so I'm always interested in hearing more! I just find it hard to throw my weight behind any all-encompassing theory, as it seems to get there, one must always take something that's possibly debatable for granted.

Back to the subject at hand (which again, I think is important... The big questions may be unanswerable, but perhaps by solving a few smaller mysteries, something larger will become more apparent), I find these plans by Piranesi to be very interesting. It's similar to his plans of baths ruins. It doesn't seem like he would be the architect, as he depicts the bridges and other structures in a completed, or ruined, state. So was it his "job" or interest to try and figure out how these architectural feats were achieved? Were these plans his "best guess" or were they something that he possibly discovered (old documentation that he transposed or local knowledge that was just passed down)?

I almost posted this in the unicorn thread, but I really think there was an honest loss of knowledge among humanity, spurred by some sort of calamity. Certainly there are groups of people who have vested interests in controlling the historical narrative, but I think a lot of what we're dealing with is, starting with the "age of discovery" (or re-discovery) were genuine attempts to figure out what had happened prior to the "dark ages." So, it's less of "people hiding the truth from us" and more "people trying to figure it all out don't always disclose all the information from their search, especially if it goes against the system of knowledge that they promote."

I don't have any way of putting this succinctly and maybe it doesn't even matter, but the more I look into history, I feel like the mainstream view just sort of created itself out of our own innate hubris. Imagine a devastating reset scenario that destroyed all of our technology, much of our infrastructure, and 90% of the population. Would the immediate generation find it even useful to record any of this? Would anyone even be in a position to authoritatively say what happened? How many generations would occur before a struggling human race would even have the time or interest to reconstruct their history, in a non-verbal format that would possibly more accurately survive?

I guess all of this is just to explain why I can entertain the notion of a major cataclysm in the last 1000 years or less, and why we would have no record of it without some sort of all-powerful centuries-spanning organization actively stealing history. How long would it take an account of a major catastrophic event to descend into the realm of myth (or pushed further back into antiquity)? I just think about how disconnected I am from understanding what exactly civilization was like in the 19th, of which we supposedly have a much better written record of... would grandchildren of the survivors of a reset even necessarily believe the stories of their grandparents?

Now I'm way off the original subject too, but Piranesi's work inspires a lot of thought from me. It just seems like by the 18th century, humanity and civilization had recovered enough to start "digging in" to what the previous civilization had accomplished. Again, if there's a serious event and a break in history, so to speak, is "antiquity" 200 years past or 2000? Who would even ever know? But even the mainstream narrative, in broad strokes, gives us an an advanced civilization followed by a dark age and then subsequent rebirth. It strikes me as similar to the account of the colonization of the New World in that the general outline is potentially very accurate, but the details have been muddled for various reasons.

If you are referring to print media made on paper or skins then yes, you are correct. Not a lot of print media would survive a global flood event i imagine. Even though i believe that the Vatican archive vaults were so well constructed that they might have been water proof. That aside, there are however plenty of ancient documents written in more durable mediums that have survived to this day: the egyptian hieroglyphs, the Rosetta stone, Toth's tablets, sumerian clay tablets, various stone engravings from around the Mesopotamia region, the Dead Sea copper scrolls, the pictographic engravings of ancient hindu temples and so on. Are those not considered historic documents? I think they are.
I know that most of our current official history is just false, and so i tend to trust religious texts and oral mythology much more as historic knowledge.
I agree with you that the dating process is sketchy at best, but the zodiac cycle is set in stone. The examples i gave above are based mostly on DNA and archaeological evidence and on astrology research. Even though most written records vanish during cataclysms, the reliefs carved in stone do not. So when we see symbology of bulls, rams, dual gods, crabs and so on, we can attribute those to a specific astrological age so we have at least a general dating with an error margin of 2200 years (the average duration of a zodiac age). Better than nothing i suppose.
Mythology proliferated via oral traditions is also a good source of knowledge about the ancients, although lacking specific temporal allocations as most stories are. Religious texts are also like that. Very vague when it comes to timelines (unless they mention zodiac symbology) but the information addressed is usually pretty accurate.
Most of those documents are fake. No history past 1500s can be trusted. And People like robert sephyr should not be trusted. Educated Guesses are the worst thing you can do.

Well, my frend, i think that is why we are all here (on sites like this) because we love a good mystery and we love solving puzzles. Of course finding an accurate timeline of events is probably impossible after all the knowledge that has been lost in various cataclysms and/or hidden away by the controlling elites. But i do love to speculate and figure things out through my research. That said, i do use many sources from many other scientists or amateur historians like myself because it is impossible for me to acquire all that vast knowledge within my lifetime, while going to an unrelated job 10h a day and also paying bills and living a life. When you don;t have time to dedicate your entire life to historical research, you have to accept bits of knowledge from other people who have researched similar things and take that with a grain of salt.
The more research i do, the more i learn to filter out the good sources from the bad ones, but still there may be some info that i get wrong because i just dont have the time to vet everything. However, when info from multiple sources points to similar results then it is far less likely that info is false or wrong.

Piranesi was a wanderer and enlightened soul, just like us, he was fascinated by the old world they were discovering in his time (old romans or First Piscean civilization as i like to call it). He spent many decades studying the old ruins and figuring out how their tech worked, just like we are doing with the ruins of the tartarian civilization (Second Piscean civ). We are the Third Piscean civ as we are still in the transition between Pisces and Aquarius and are about 1-200 years away from Aquarius.
Now surely we have very few clues to figure out what happened to them, but thanks to artists and cartographers from their age (Piranesi's civ) we have a very interesting picture forming. From Piranesi's depictions we get that the old romans perished in a much more severe global flood than the tartarians did, possibly coupled with heavy seismic activity because the ruins from his drawings are much more damaged and sunken more deeply than the tartarian ruins we discovered in our 19th century. Another clue we get from his drawings is that the vegetation growing on them was quite young, with small trees that were possibly 100-200 years old, which means that the flood that destroyed the First Piscean civ had only occurred a few hundred years before Piranesi's 18th century. I really wish we had access to some of the history books from his time as i am sure they were a lot more open minded when it came to vanished civilization and the stories they must have had... However those have been tucked away safely as to not inconvenience the New Narrative. The elites were very careful as to what print media they left in the our world and what they destroyed or hid away...
If you are still having doubts about what the controlling elites know and do not know about the old world(s), let me tell you they know a fucking lot. When Tesla was playing around with his notions of wireless electricity produced by a massive clunky steel tower, the elites had already dismantled millions of tartarian atmospheric generators from around the world, rendering the buildings inactive. Perhaps you have seen some of the old photos where various grand buildings are having their roofs redone. Those have actually been published on sites like wikipedia as proof of construction, when in fact it was a controlled de-struction of the old wireless tech. Every building from the Second Piscean age had multiple atmospheric wireless generators built into their rooftops. They have had advanced tech hidden away for 2 centuries now and they are just spoon feeding small bits of tech to our civilization in every decade. When they shut down Tesla they did it knowing full well that if the wireless energy tech gets operational they will lose a big chunk of their control. Imagine living in a world with free wireless electricity everywhere, not worrying about heat, running water, basic life commodities and just powering forward technology and civilization... Oh no, we cannot have that.
I cant' tell if the First Piscean civ had wireless electricity, but Piranesi's people definitely re-invented it in their world. I have studied the traces of their technology and their advanced world-wide infrastructure (ruined roads, railways, bridges, the Suez canal, the Panama canal, etc) for two years now, which is why i am comfortable to say that we have at least 300 years of their technological evolution missing from our history. Piranesi's 18th century does not fit AT ALL with our 19th century. It is like a weird edit cut made by a clever director. i would wager that we are at least in the 24th century now, according to tartarian year numbering. The ruins of the Second Piscean civ (the ones we call tartarians) were much newer and in better shape when our people found them than the ruins of the old romans that they had found. The traces of the global flood are less severe than the ones of the old romans and their architecture is quite similar but different at the same time. Anyway i could go on and on for hours listing photographic evidence and massive flood traces on modern aerial maps, but i will conclude here.

There were at least 2 massive cataclysmic floods in the past 1000 years, one that ended the First Piscean civ and the one that ended the Second Piscean civ. Two floods in one zodiac age is a bit much, i should think, and yet they were nicely scrubbed from our modern narrative.
In conclusion CARPE DIEM my frend, because global floods happen more often than we think and the next one could be just around the corner. Live your life to the fullest and dont miss a beat. Peace!

Similar articles

Back