Everything is a lie...

anotherlayer

I can listen to thecrowhouse with such ease. I love a good aussie accent and it almost seems like he isn't even reading from a script. No umms and ahhs, just smooth talking.

However, I usually have to shut him off after a bit because it just becomes too depressing...

asatiger1966

I liked his voice and agree with most of what he said. It fits my experiences.

Dirigible

I've firmly believed for a while now that the entire world is a Pathocracy... Just never realized that it could have been different a few hundred years ago.

If the psychopaths did get power, where were they when the older civilization was in effect? How were they combated, or, is this a new phenomenon?

Last edited:

Ilmarinen

This same guy mocks and ridicules anybody who doesn't support 100% the current Heliocentric worldview forced by the winners who destroyed that old culture and their world view 200-300 years ago. So much about being open minded. I smell rat who mixes some known doubts into government forced propaganda. Shallow not very intelligent person if real.

whitewave

If the psychopaths did get power, where were they when the older civilization was in effect? How were they combated, or, is this a new phenomenon?
In the 50's there began to be a rash of "funny-looking kids" born. The neonatal nurses were the first to notice the trend and the phenomena became known as "funny-looking kid" syndrome. Eventually a more appropriate name was needed and was changed to "fetal alcohol syndrome". What was discovered in investigating FAS was that if a mother drinks alcohol during the first trimester of her pregnancy then a genetic change takes place in the fetus. What was only learned years later is that the DNA change is 100% dominant, no recessive genes. This was discovered because a lot of these "funny-looking kids" grew up to be sociopaths. It could not be determined if their behavior was due to the embryonic alcohol-soaked environment or to the fact that alcoholics raised them. It wasn't until these FAS kids began to have kids of their own that the pervasiveness of the genetic defect was learned. Even if the FAS kid grew up to never drink a drop of alcohol and bred with someone who never drank a drop of alcohol, the same sociopathic tendencies were exhibited in their kids.

With a genetic change in which there is 100% dominance, no recessive traits the non-FAS population will eventually be outnumbered and the world will be filled with sociopaths. Seems to me this FAS has probably been around a lot longer than we know.

Ilmarinen

Personally I haven't been able to prove if DNA as marketed to us exists or not but I do know that booze is almost force-fed to us while other methods of expanding consciousness has been made illegal with horrendous consequences to those getting caught by the government. There is a reason for that and it is a known sad story from Russia and Finland how they were made to drink alcohol after they lost the big paradigm changing war to parasites (Christian occupiers from west and east). Those who opposed were simply executed. It seems to be a way to degenerate population, make them passive, stupid and obedient. Its also interesting to note which tribe we are not allowed to talk about owns all major alcohol producing, distributing and selling businesses in the world.