Europe's Greek Architecture Revival: An architecture crash course.

CyborgNinja

Reactions
There is some debate among revisionist historians as to when many of the great classical buildings of Europe were built. The official timeline is rather straight forward. A large portion of classical buildings were built by say the Romans, Greeks or Byzantines (Romans with a different name.). We are told that what followed was five hundred years of decline with all knowledge being lost. Eventually something changed and a period of relearning begins. It is during this time know as the Renaissance that the more modern classical buildings were built. It is rumored that this official timeline is a lie concocted by the French scholar Joseph Justus Scaliger and others to insert atleast an additional 500( perhaps closer to 1000) years to our history.
SCALIGATRON.jpg
Joseph Scaliger: The original Decepticon.
The idea being to isolate us from our past. The current order we live in is not very old, 300 years perhaps less. 300 years is not that long ago...

Generally, three or four generations span one hundred years, but in rare instances only two, in others five. The average span between one generation and the next is about 25 to 30 years. So, over 350 years, the researcher can estimate that there will be about 12 generations
. -www.genealogytoday.com

According to these figues, there have been 125,000 generations since the emergence of the first Homo species, and 7,500 generations of humans since the emergence of Homo sapiens.
-GoogleAnswers.
meta-chart.jpeg
99.8% of human history had taken place uninterpreted
before the current world order. It certainly puts the NEW in new world order.

A more accurate timeline would be an unbroken tradition of classical architecture beginning at the last great biblical flood and continuing up to the most recent unrecorded flood of the 18th/19th century. How then do they explain away all these modern un-ruined classical buildings all through Europe if everyone was legally retarded for 500 years? Classical Greek revivalism that's how. The Renaissance provides a prefect smoke screen for evil historians to distort the timeline. Magically over night Europe wakes up and starts building all this awesome stuff.

The Greek Revival was an architectural movement of the late 18th and early 19th centuries, predominantly in Northern Europe and the United States. A product of Hellenism, it may be looked upon as the last phase in the development of Neoclassical architecture. The term was first used by Charles Robert Cockerell in a lecture he gave as Professor of Architecture to the Royal Academy of Arts, London in 1842.
-Wikipedia.

Quick crash course on Cassical architecture, commonly known as Baroque, Rocco or grecco-roman. The names are all overly complicated, its all the same stuff really.

Baroque architecture is the building style of the Baroque era, begun in late 16th-century Italy, that took the Roman vocabulary of Renaissance architecture and used it in a new rhetorical and theatrical fashion, often to express the triumph of the Catholic Church. It was characterized by new explorations of form, light and shadow, and dramatic intensity. Common features of Baroque architecture included gigantism of proportions; a large open central space where everyone could see the altar; twisting columns, theatrical effects, including light coming from a cupola above; dramatic interior effects created with bronze and gilding; clusters of sculpted angels and other figures high overhead; and an extensive use of trompe-l'oeil, also called "quadratura," with painted architectural details and figures on the walls and ceiling, to increase the dramatic and theatrical effect.
Why would Baroque architects include gigantism? I like to think it was because they had to accommodate giants. Or you could take that further and say these buildings were built by giants to accommodate us

Barque Church_of_the_Gesù,_Rome.jpg
Big and small doors for your convenience.
The Rococo style of architecture
and decoration began in France in the first part of the 18th century in the reign of Louis XV as a reaction against the more formal and geometric Style Louis XIV. It was known as the style rocaille, or rocaille style. [2] It quickly spread to other parts of Europe, particularly Bavaria, Austria, Germany and Russia. It also came to influence the other arts, particularly painting, sculpture, literature, music, and theatre.[3] Rococo artists and architects used a more jocular, florid, and graceful approach to the Baroque. The Rococo had playful and witty themes. The interior decoration of Rococo rooms was designed as a total work of art with elegant and ornate furniture, small sculptures, ornamental mirrors, and tapestrycomplementing architecture, reliefs, and wall paintings. Rococo was also influenced by chinoiserie and sometimes in incorporated Chinese figures and pagodas.
Rococo is late baroque, super elegant over the top. None of these techniques would have been cost effective, least of all Rococo.

Kaisersaal_Würzburg.jpg
Rococo:
When the architect is trying to bankrupt your ass.

"Greco-Roman" architecture is the architecture of the Roman world that followed the principles and style established in ancient Greece. The most representative building of that era was the temple. Other prominent structures that represented the style included government buildings, like the Roman Senate, and cultural structures, like the Colosseum. The three primary styles of column design used in temples in classical Greece were Doric, Ionic and Corinthian. Some examples of Doric architecture are the Parthenon and the Temple of Hephaestus in Athens, while the Erechtheum, which is located right next to the Parthenon is Ionic.
-Wikipedia.

Greco-Roman can be broken down into a few simple components.

Capitals.jpgdoric_ionic_corinthian.jpgarch_BW.jpgarch.jpg
1. Capitals (cap piece). 2. Columns/pillars. 3. Arch. 4. Arch de Triumph

wooden blocks.jpg
Its so simple, it just works.

doric 1.jpgdoric-column.jpg
Doric are the simplistic and sometimes with the fluted/scalloped column.

Ionic 2.jpgIonic.jpg
Ionic are best described as Doric with a fancier capital.

Tuscan.jpgTuscan 1.jpg
Tuscan
are generally smooth non scalloped Doric that bulge in the middle. Chubby looking.

Corinthian 2.jpgCorinthian 4.jpg
Corinthian with its distinct elaborate capitals.

Solomonic St. Peters Basillica.jpgsolomonic 3.jpgsolomonic 2.jpg
Solomonic. Truly bizzare looking either spiral scalloped or full twisted column.
So these columns were an integral component of the ancient builders. This technique can be seen around the world whether its India or Egypt or Thailand, it seems obvious to me that there is a consistent tradition being practiced here. A surviving example can even be found in the ruins of the lost city of Gedi in the south east of Africa.

Egypt columns-ancient.jpgEgyptian pillars.jpgegyptian_columns_by_lica.jpg
Egypt
India_Ranakpur-Jain-Temple.jpgIndian 1.jpgIndian 2.jpgdelphi pillar engraving.jpgIndian 3.jpg
India

Iran, Shiraz, Masjed-e Vakil (Vakil Mosque), Islamic Architecture,.jpgislam spain.JPG
Iran, Southern Spain

ancient-columns-ruined-building-thailand-old-pillars-city.jpg
Thailand

column at Gede2.JPG
Lost city of Gedi, Africa​

Maybe it is possible that multiple cultures all arrived at the same solution to build all their stuff, its possible. I don't know what the odds are for that happening though, quite low if I had to guess. Its seems more likely to me that all these societies have the same origin in the ancient culture that has been stolen from us. It's sad that it happened and the first step to fix it is to make people aware of it. I don't think it is to far fetched to think we can get all of this grandeur back to be honest.

Wall-E-fat-humans.jpg
Stolenhistory.ORG wants you to think for yourself.
Jospeh Scaligar wants you to Netflix and chill.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Thank you for the article @CyborgNinja. I definitely learned new things about the columns and co.

Building snd structures are the main things we have to identify the fakeness of our history.

More on buildings can be found here

What puzzles me is how gullible we are as a society. We believe that Lois XIV was urinating behind a curtain in Versaille while overseeing the construction of the truly marvelous buildings.

The coverup is enormous. Yet was done with high quality and huge amounts of supporting evidence. We are still to figure out where all the machinery went to. That is if they even used them machines.

Dirigible

Reactions
This mystery has me enthralled and I I've now officially become addicted.

Don't know how to spread awareness however, people are attached to their world views and will dismiss evidence like this with a snap of their fingers.

If you figure out how to get people to SEE this, please share successes.

WildFire2000

Reactions
With my family, I started small. I used bits that I know they can't refute, such as the problem of eclipses both solar and lunar not lining up to mathematical models and the dates they supposedly happened. Anotoly's work on Phantom Time fixes that, and I then told them about how all of our history is a copy of a copy of a copy, no originals remain.

The other thing I tend to use is the pictures of the architecture all over, and how very, very specific it is with the whole 'grecco-roman' type look. The arches in Cyborg's post. I make them think rather than trying an info dump. Tiny bits at a time.

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
i like to call it tartarian architecture
Yeah it its, isn't it. Rome is just a catch all historians have been using to describe this culture. I think the correct adjective of Tartary is Tartan but that just conjures up thoughts of Scottish tartan cloth. The Scottish clans are actually family groups with very strong links to the old culture. Hence the name tartan cloth.

I'll use your term Tartarian from now on as it fits well. Thanks for that.
Post automatically merged:

I definitely learned new things about the columns and co.
You and me both. I'm no authority on the matter. If I could go back to University I'd probably do Archaeology and Art history. Oh Latin too! I think we all could do with some latin classes!
Post automatically merged:

Its frustrating knowing something is true and having nobody care. But it wont be forever. There are three stages to any social change or movement. Take Blue jeans as an example. First are the (Trend setters) who begin wearing blue jeans that's a small group about 1-5% of the population (the cool kids.) Then you have early adopters, people who recognize a coming trend and begin to emulate. About 10-15% of the population. After the movement reaches 15% of the target audience, a short amount of time will pass and then the larger population the (Followers) will catch on. So its not about convincing everyone, just someone. We are currently in the early adopter phase. Give it some time, clever people are out there, we just need to spread these articles when ever we can to whomever we can.

Last edited:

aaww1979

Reactions
The powers that be want you to overlook the details, with a common ancestor we might be able to find common ground for peace and prosperity.

Those that get educated in the current system of learning would get ostracized if they proposed a new idea or strayed from the standard model.

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Seeing this means beeing somewhat free of our common core brainwashing education as it relates to our past. It is designed to present theories as true facts. We are stuck with people thinking that this is a conspiracy theory, when the true conspiracy theory is our reality.

On the bright side, one can not unsee it, once the proper observations were made.

I think people are slowly waking up though.

Dirigible

Reactions
Where else is this being discussed in earnest? I've found CulturalLayer on Reddit and Wild Heretic, but that's really it. Granddaddy of all conspiracy sites, ATS, poo poos this (not surprising though, that place has really gone downhill in the last few years).

Magnus

Reactions
The Apocryphal Books (non-canonical scriptures not included in official bible)
Include the Testament of Solomon, which describes how the smartest king to ever live, attributed with building the Jewish Temple and Holy of Holies.... actually enslaved demons to build the magnificent temple. The book describes binding the demons with a special ring with a special seal. (The seal of Solomon..... could be the 6 pointed star of david) solomon then bids the demons to gather and quarry stones, gather lots of cedar wood beams, etc. The demons built the grand temple, according to Jewish scriptures.

Is it possible that buildings were physically designed and built by non-humans? Giants? Fallen Angels? Bound demons? Helper Angels?

Is it possible that sound is somehow used in construction??

Ionic, Dorian, etc all describe modes of music. There are 7 modes:

• Ionian (I)
  • Dorian (II)
  • Phrygian (III)
  • Lydian (IV)
  • Mixolydian (V)
  • Aeolian (VI)
  • Locrian (VII)
Does Coral Castle hold clues as to ancient temple construction?

Nikola Tesla supposedly invented a device small enough to fit in a mans pocket, which could cause vibrations violent enough to shake apart powerful metal span/suspension bridges...

I believe singing and vibration can heal the body.... i also believe the purring of cats is healing and soothing to the body....

Could vibrations somehow move large pieces of stone for construction?

If what we consider "air" to actually be some form of water, does that help us to consider how to build at such an incredible scale?
Think of how much simpler it is to explain the existence of these massive cathedrals and buildings... if we consider them being built by giants.

Then the intricacies and massive size dont seem so impossible... it is more akin to us building an intricate dollhouse. Much easier to conceive and execute than building the cathedral Notre Dam
Where else is this being discussed in earnest? I've found CulturalLayer on Reddit and Wild Heretic, but that's really it. Granddaddy of all conspiracy sites, ATS, poo poos this (not surprising though, that place has really gone downhill in the last few years).
Stay away from ATS, GLP, and the youtube flat earthers. All cointelpro government operations with the main objective to waste your time and occupy your mind, all whilst preventing you from going out and discovering, exploring, and experimenting and observing the natural world surrounding us
This mystery has me enthralled and I I've now officially become addicted.

Don't know how to spread awareness however, people are attached to their world views and will dismiss evidence like this with a snap of their fingers.

People are unwilling to re-examine their worldview, because their lives, jobs, often depend upon their perceived worldview being correct.
Majority of Americans cant even consider that their government would lie to them.

Most people believe the "police" keep them safe at night... as if police are patrolling the streets and interrupting crimes in progress all the time, and arressting bad guys and keeping them locked away.
Truth is, police hardly ever stop a crime in the middle of it happening. Police are called after the fact. Most police write tickets and paperwork the vast majority of their workday, and thus their careers.
But, t.v. and movies have informed mainstream America that police are the good guys, protecting us from evil criminals.

Truth is, nobody is protecting you. Nobody ever has, and nobody ever will, except for yourself. We are responsible for our own thoughts and our own actions, but many people would rather tune out because they are so overworked, overstressed, underpaid, and their worldview is that we live on a spinning planet in an endless universe, where we evolved from monkeys who evolved from protozoic slime millions of years ago, with no Creator and no accountability to God for the way we live our lives.

Truth is: We are the centerpiece of Creation, there is no outer space, no other planets, no other terra firma, and God is directly above us in the heavens. God the Creator perceives our every action and every thought and we will have to give an accounting for our lives when we pass on.

Now, which model is best for crass corporate consumerism and planned obsolesence and fake wars to keep a heightened state of fear and dependence upon big G government ??

You can put your trust in Government, or in God the Father, The Creator

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I will agree with the most from the above post. Governments definitely lie. My view on police is that it maintains the balance. I could not imagine how many more bad things would be happening if it was not for police being in existence. As an example I could bring up the post hurricane Katrina New Orleans.

We could talk hours about politics but this is not really what this site was created for. At the same time our high level politicians definitely know bits a pieces of the real truth, of that I have no doubt.

As far as Father the Creator goes. My personal view on that is fairly simple. Anyhthing religion related, we know from other people. Whether it is the Bible, the Koran, or whatever, we have to be honest with ourselves... the knowledge we personally received was transferred to us from some other human or from a group of people. As such its authenticity is questionable.

Whether it was a deity or a group of highly advanced individuals, it changes only so much. The intent is what matters.

From what I gether, we get whacked once or twice every thousand years. And that is a very disturbing issue. Those people of the past were enjoying their lives as well.

We have facts, like the existence of architecture and various technical things, and we have acquired beliefs and opinions. Separating the two is an important step to take. If facts and beliefs match each other later, it’s great. If they don’t match up... it’s a personal choice from there.

humanoidlord

Reactions
I'll use your term Tartarian from now on as it fits well. Thanks for that.
(y);)
Granddaddy of all conspiracy sites, ATS, poo poos this (not surprising though, that place has really gone downhill in the last few years).
my atmospheric eletricity thread surprisingly got a lot of thumbs up there
their problem is that they are so obsessed with US politics that they cant see beyond the veil

Solomonic. Truly bizzare looking either spiral scalloped or full twisted column.
please tell me that i aint the only one that finds this type suspicious
it fits no one of the other columm types, as far as i know it was made by a completely different civilization

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I’m with humanoidlord on the last quotation here. While I know that he is probably referring to some invisible vortexes assisting with the creation or accumulation of the electricity.

I’m still divided on that part, but the ancients appear to have been ages ahead of us as far as the symbiosis between the nature and the technology goes. These columns definitely had a purpose in my opinion. The question is what that purpose was?

in cahoots

Reactions
... actually enslaved demons to build the magnificent temple. The book describes binding the demons with a special ring with a special seal. (The seal of Solomon..... could be the 6 pointed star of david) solomon then bids the demons to gather and quarry stones, gather lots of cedar wood beams, etc. The demons built the grand temple, according to Jewish scriptures.
Wow! Pretty crazy they'd leave an impressive story like a beloved king enslaving demons out of the main book, eh? On one hand this book could have been rejected as a kind of slanderous addendum to the "main" stories.

However I think it's more likely our concept of what "demon" means has been once again completely "demented" by (roaring applause) HOLLYWOOD! There are scores of ancient texts, particularly from India, which deeply detail the nature of demons and how to call them to order (called genie or djinni or efreet over there). Demons are screaming fairytale monsters in our world. Not so; daemon simply means a disembodied spirit. And while it is difficult to parse through etymology, we see linguistic commonalities unifying Demons, Dimensions, Dementia -- all in some sense "of divided mind". So perhaps enlisting the aid of magical creatures is more akin to some kind of psychic or intentional technology. Some of the ancient Egyptian mystery schools work on the philosophy that "Universe is Mind". So Demons are really some kind of intentional, spiritual, energetic projection of some kind. These are often called Servitors, in magical texts.

Most people believe the "police" keep them safe at night... as if police are patrolling the streets and interrupting crimes in progress all the time, and arressting bad guys and keeping them locked away.

Truth is, nobody is protecting you.
The basic resonance of human community is harmony. People in healthy environments are naturally inclined to take care of each other. The very concept of a police force is a grotesque assault on this basic motivation. Police force creates an equal and opposite force to be resisted against. It's the civic equivalent of a nuclear arms race; wherever you put police there is going to be stuff worth committing crime to acquire (weapons or the huge amounts of money and property police are usually hired to protect). I've worked in film, it would blow your mind the number of piggies we can hire OFF OF THE FORCE, OFF OF THE SERIOUS WORK THEY DO "SAVING LIVES", in order to, I shit you not, literally sit on a corner and eat donuts for 10 hours. The police are a joke. Government attack dogs who are least of all concerned with your precious little "truth".

Check out the history of policing. Protection (of us) has never been the mandate.

Truth is: We are the centerpiece of Creation, there is no outer space, no other planets, no other terra firma, and God is directly above us in the heavens. God the Creator perceives our every action and every thought and we will have to give an accounting for our lives when we pass on.

Now, which model is best for crass corporate consumerism and planned obsolesence and fake wars to keep a heightened state of fear and dependence upon big G government ??

You can put your trust in Government, or in God the Father, The Creator
If you have to choose one the answer is terribly obvious. The god-concept is traceable to glands and subcortical regions of the human brain. This is to say, whichever way we like to say it out loud - I think for most people it has become their own ego or sense of self - everyone is born with an ingrained concept of what "god" means. Universal mind. The observer, the watcher. When you separate out all the brutality and manipulativeness of organized crim- ahem, I meant religion, the concept of god in its true sense is basically obvious and self-evident.

It's probably better for psychological well-being to embrace it - especially mired in the insane web of lies, and equally insane matrix of truth, which defines our modern lives.

humanoidlord

Reactions
I’m with humanoidlord on the last quotation here. While I know that he is probably referring to some invisible vortexes assisting with the creation or accumulation of the electricity.
thats not my point, but now that you mention it.... yeah, maybe

The Kraken

Reactions
Ok guys i think you all missed the point a little.

The squiggle one isnt differnt.

Building in stone/concrete with large door ways and high ceilings AND PILLARS reguardless of style is Tartarian architecture.

Take a step back and look at the whole picture.

Every country currently has some form of curry

A gravy based dish with spice and some kind of meat.

The building style is just local spice.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think we kind of in line with the architectural signature of Tartarian Culture (or whatever we wanna call it). I think that Tartarians had a slightly different technological direction which included a deeper understanding of the Earth and its processes. From that stand point the pillars do present a technological interest. They had to have a purpose going beyond simple aesthetics.

whitewave

Reactions
Simple aesthetics might be enough for our unknown builders since everything they build was a spectacularly beautiful example of architecture but carving symmetrical curves on granite pillars does seem a bit labored for the pillars' alleged purpose.

I think Ed Leedskalnin figured out the secret when his scrawny, 4th grade educated self built Coral Castle single-handedly. Unfortunately, he didn't care to share his secret with the rest of the world.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Ed’s stuff always looked like concrete to me. May be he figured out hiw to grind and remix his stones. They just do not look natural to me. Then again, may be he did figure out how to lift things singlehandedly.

The castle is ugly though. Sorry Ed.