Etymology of Etymology?

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

What is your review of ancient Sagas compared to spoken poetry (post printing press) in any terms you want.
I had to review the word 'saga' first to make sure I had its write right. then I got lost in some of them ancient sagas. lol

its much like the mishna in that it was oral law/lore passed down orally then when writing became an epidemic, they also started doing it.

this is why I like to bounce ideas around with open source, I get knew insights when contemplating the input from others output. even odd artificial outputs can be useful too.

but sagas and poetry (much the same way spoken & written) both depend on the conveyance of it (is it live or memorex?) in life we are able to get the real sense of it, when re corded then re spoked (Wheel/Will) it becomes like a used bicycle, not as good as knew.

this is as much of a mystery to me than anything, how mankind learned or discovered writing. many old writings indicate it was from outside source, visitors. I think the bible IIRC also does and names the vistor 'semyaza' or something like that, it may be an extra biblical text though. not sure but I seem to recall it was the same one who brought/showed us tools/hardware and womens make up?

I could be way off thinking that writing was the worst thing that ever happened to us, thats why I write about write, need more in fo! I get the feeling I may be correct though from following the law to its highest source that I am familiar with and that is the law of nature. and considering what we have here now and how much of it would not be happening now without the written word, Im certain us as a whole, all life on earth and earth as a symbiotic relations would be in a far better state of union/harmony (accord) than we are but welcome anyone to show me other wise.

I do consider the writing is a tool and that tool can be used for better or worse but what was the intended use of the tool when it was brought to us? what did its creator intend and was that creator working in symphony with our own? I certainly dont have those answers.

I can see/feel how the writing has changed our tune, tuned us out of harmony/symphony with the nature and how many have turn their backs to it, the very source of life that created them. now we have a rapid onset of trans-humanism. so rapid that I feel at somepoint within our lifetimes now, we will have a choice (again just like with writing) between 100% natural and hybrid synthetic 'being' and/or fully synthetic. I will stay all natural as designed or die fighting for that.

you see this writing taking over and how it created the synthetic life form of computerized autonomous machinery? how did this happen? with written code!

if the uni verse or multi verse is real and it is electric then perhaps these machines are alive but they will never be intelligent because they do not have a soul. I think the soul is where our living memory IS. and that it is what allows us to connect to our ancestors where they are now, I think time and space is an illusion. I also think if we go much farther into this transhumanistic area we get locked in, for as long as the machine has a power source.

this writing that turns life into death is very serious. I see now that the Tartarians may have had a writing that was natural, may even be why they were destroyed. if we can find how their writing worked, it may be a soulution to this dis ease, this mind virus, this ProGram we have been trapped by?

Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once...
===========================
great read on USA history from Emory International Law Review: Lincoln's Legacy for American International Law |

Last edited:

tupperaware

I had to review the word 'saga' first to make sure I had its write right. then I got lost in some of them ancient sagas. lol

its much like the mishna in that it was oral law/lore passed down orally then when writing became an epidemic, they also started doing it.

this is why I like to bounce ideas around with open source, I get knew insights when contemplating the input from others output. even odd artificial outputs can be useful too.

but sagas and poetry (much the same way spoken & written) both depend on the conveyance of it (is it live or memorex?) in life we are able to get the real sense of it, when re corded then re spoked (Wheel/Will) it becomes like a used bicycle, not as good as knew.

this is as much of a mystery to me than anything, how mankind learned or discovered writing. many old writings indicate it was from outside source, visitors. I think the bible IIRC also does and names the vistor 'semyaza' or something like that, it may be an extra biblical text though. not sure but I seem to recall it was the same one who brought/showed us tools/hardware and womens make up?

I could be way off thinking that writing was the worst thing that ever happened to us, thats why I write about write, need more in fo! I get the feeling I may be correct though from following the law to its highest source that I am familiar with and that is the law of nature. and considering what we have here now and how much of it would not be happening now without the written word, Im certain us as a whole, all life on earth and earth as a symbiotic relations would be in a far better state of union/harmony (accord) than we are but welcome anyone to show me other wise.

I do consider the writing is a tool and that tool can be used for better or worse but what was the intended use of the tool when it was brought to us? what did its creator intend and was that creator working in symphony with our own? I certainly dont have those answers.

I can see/feel how the writing has changed our tune, tuned us out of harmony/symphony with the nature and how many have turn their backs to it, the very source of life that created them. now we have a rapid onset of trans-humanism. so rapid that I feel at somepoint within our lifetimes now, we will have a choice (again just like with writing) between 100% natural and hybrid synthetic 'being' and/or fully synthetic. I will stay all natural as designed or die fighting for that.

you see this writing taking over and how it created the synthetic life form of computerized autonomous machinery? how did this happen? with written code!

if the uni verse or multi verse is real and it is electric then perhaps these machines are alive but they will never be intelligent because they do not have a soul. I think the soul is where our living memory IS. and that it is what allows us to connect to our ancestors where they are now, I think time and space is an illusion. I also think if we go much farther into this transhumanistic area we get locked in, for as long as the machine has a power source.

this writing that turns life into death is very serious. I see now that the Tartarians may have had a writing that was natural, may even be why they were destroyed. if we can find how their writing worked, it may be a soulution to this dis ease, this mind virus, this ProGram we have been trapped by?

Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once...

Perhaps writing is dangerous because when we memorize speech (think Saga) the paper and ink are completely invisible so to speak - internalized and usually inaccessible. Writing down the spoken or internal word makes the paper and ink manifest, pinning the spoken word down like a swallowtail butterfly in an insect collection.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

Perhaps writing is dangerous because when we memorize speech (think Saga) the paper and ink are completely invisible so to speak - internalized and usually inaccessible. Writing down the spoken or internal word makes the paper and ink manifest, pinning the spoken word down like a swallowtail butterfly in an insect collection.
yup, but speech is not writing, the speech/utterance is coming from the heart (heart to heart) instead of the mind (from the written ProGramming) there seems to be more realness/genuineness?

using the dead butterfly as an example, maybe you see now why I suggest it is also a form of necromancy? so in some way it seems speaking from the heart is true and rings true, speaking from the paper or from the artificial words on it (professing what has been written/re corded) is coming from the mind (hisss tree) {Artificial Intelligence}

Art, artifice, not real, in tell, legence, legion. etc.

thanks for hanging in with me, the co operation helps alot to bring out that stuff we are digging for, we may be digging for different mine r als but we find them faster by digging together this way whatever they are, right?

Paracelsus

My work mostly consists of reading, more often than not, it is exceedingly verbose people stroking their own ego. Succinctness is a far greater artform than most tedious rhetorical soliloquies. Sometimes "The Word" is merely an expulsion of lingual diarrhea.

Although Tolstoy would probably disagree, a more voluminous writer isn't necessarily better than a terse writer. I'd highly recommend "Elements of Style" to achieve that end.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

hey Paracelsus, I was expecting a vid in your post there due to the multiple line breaks. so I turned javascripting back on to see what it was but got nothing? lol I can spot those writers a mile away, huge waste of time and cause friction rather than efficiency. they often seem twisted too but I dont think they realize it our how that is. of course, I know that I seem that way too from the flip sides.

its very hard to put into the words that we have to work with (some more than others obviously) what I am trying to get at because language isnt my native tongue. lol (seriously though)

more about me, I really dislike writing about me but it should help other see what Im trying to get at with alot of this. I was the first kid in 1st grade class of ~20 children to learn how to read. when teacher learned I could read the newspaper she made me stand up in front of the class and read it. I was really shy too but thought this would help me get friends so overcame the shyness in hopes of more friendship. this completely backfired on me, and most kids wouldnt have nothing to do with me after that! this has been a almost lifetime reoccurring theme, probably some here will go there too for the same reasons, I really dont get that. well, I do but it is not logical to be that way. man this is hardcore and I probably shouldnt be writing all this but somewhere out there, there may be some readers who get it and/or something else much greater that I AM just a tiny part of perhaps.

anyway, I could read, read fast, and fast read. it didnt take long to discover that alot of what I read was not on the level (with clean hands/good faith, so to say) much of it against the grain, something very strange going on within the text and I lost the thrill of reading just for the sake of it very quickly. I also started playing dumb to get friends after that. sadly it seemed to work, and still does.

many years later when computers first became available to the public I knew this was a big deal so I did everything I could to get money for one, any chore, yardwork for anyone and every one with a passion. it didnt take long and I had enough to get the cheapest one available. a timex sinclair 1000 w/ 8KB or RAM that plugged into the TV and a cassette tape player to save the code. it was literally a blank slate with nothing but a blinking cursor when you turned it on and the only way to use for anything was to ProGram it yourself so I learned BASIC line code ProGramming @ 11yo with "Hello World" being the first functional program I wrote going by the BASIC instruction manual that came with it. lol

it was pretty cool! later got 16kb ram module and hand coded a flight simulator (very crude but worked) but this BASIC code I didnt realize at the time was a serious lesson in pure logic. and so learning it at that age, it kinda sticks with you. also reading anything in english I could spot the "bugs" in it immediately. like what you mention "rhetorical soliloquies" and more. you could even see the psyche bleed through the code. Im sure non programmer folks can see stuff like this but not with the same insights, this may also sorta block coders from getting stuff from reading that others get? dunno but know I have a blind spot of some sort too. alot of that is because when I get a few pages into something I have a good feel for whats going on and if it aint strictly functional according to its 'title' or published intent. I put it down or speed read to get to something useful if I have to. Law professors are some of the most bugged out authors if ever come across FWIW but that is actually by design. they dont seem to know this though and are just carry on where the previous grammarians left off.

english and probably most other languages are just code. the code that runs the minds, thats why Im stuck on finding its origins so I can figure out why it had to be this way.

I also find help in the most unusual ways with this. this forum is clicking stuff together better than anywhere so far to me but Im active on very few social medias. down to only two now that GLP sacked anonymous cowards. the other is ADVrider, has nothing todo with this stuff but really great for around the world sight seeing through the eyes (camera lenses) of those us who go to some of the most remote places on earth. perhaps the greatest for that?

@whitewave made a great post today on here that is related to what Im on about: Leonardo da Vinci: inventor or inheritor?

I was impressed that she was able to show a progression of inventions in 6 lengthy (ish) books and never mentioned use of a wheel. Also their method of record keeping was in verbal stories which they repeated in a verse-like ballad with new knowledge comprising the next verse in the ballad. These stories were told at their celebrations and everyone knew them. And to be initiated into the healing arts you had to spend a year studying the stars. Not sure what astronomy has to do with herbalism but I thought it was a nice addition to the story. They remembered what herbs were in what pouches by the way the knots were tied on the bags. Clever.
Her books ARE fiction, not historical references but she does do a lot of research before writing them.

Personal opinion but I think man was created having knowledge. We DID eat from the tree of knowledge, after all (if you believe the bible) and that the knowledge was lost after cataclysms with survivors retaining only what they could remember and pass down while trying to survive-not devoting a lot of time to teaching..
so much on target right here! "verse-like ballad" but this is the tree of life, not the hisss tree. this is our true connection/cord/chord

I think the study of stars and of plants is all musical, all singing the same song, adding their unique tune to wholly symphony!

but I do not think man was created having know ledge, know ledge is from hisss tree. written down, laid to rest. this is how we fell! we accepted the ap, the apple, the know ledge of hiss tree!

before it was written, it was alive! after it was written, and we ate of that tree, we started to lose our wholly connection to the life tree, rings and all. now many generations we have little to no chord, we operate from re cords, the re cords are artificial intelligence, its us that are running an Operating System of artificial intelligence! history was not stolen, our connection to all life was severed!

maybe Im ranting? I'd sure like more I/O on this subject from anyone in any fashion, Im surely missing more but trying to make that real connection and doing it with this artifice of written code is not easy.

but I know we are out there, just waiting for that phone ring just like in the movie, to get back to the real world.

Paracelsus

@sonoman,

I'd be much remiss not to post a video this time -

But seriously, destiny only seems to intervene for those who are already on the right track. I had this sadistic 5th grade teacher who would bring me up to the board and solve math problems. The thing was, I struggled with math back then and would just try valiantly and futily to comprehend what I was doing wrong. Not only did that sonofabitch let me twist in the wind up there, he would call on my class mates to mock/help me solve the problem. He wouldn't let me sit down until I was sufficiently humiliated, sometimes I'd be up there ten minutes or better. That year I probably got into a fistfight with every kid who made a crack about me outside of class.

My salvation was always my immagination, a world beyond words. Hence my fascination with writers who can convey the strongest mental imagery - Castaneda, Lovecraft, and Tolkien (in that order). These writers words transcend language; not only that, the medium of film couldn't suffice to express the scope of internal immagination. But this is nature of words, and tools in general. Sometimes the tool doesn't suffice to express the art, or maybe the tool doesn't even exist. Words were invented to express the ephemeral nature of thoughts and immagination, not the other way around.

I'd much prefer telepathy to speech given the option.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

previously, I linked to a really great thread on ATS The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave, page 1

had read that back when it was developing but alot of it was way over my head so Ive been reviewing it and the authors other works now that I have more knowledge on various background subjects to be able to gleen more from him. I almost forgot how much of a really big deal this all was so Im glad Ive doubled back now and also want to share some excerpts that might entice other seekers here to read Hempels stuff.

start quote from Pythagoras, Neoplatonism, Maths, Geometry. here
=============================
What is the tritone? It is the most dissonant music interval called the Devil's Interval. See the Western church was at first against this Platonic philosophy - using Aristotelian philosophy. So Aristotle was against Plato's attempt to "contain" infinity by the use of the "negative infinity" which is the concept of zero and also the concept of starting out infinity from a closed geometric materialistic philosophy. So it is mystical but it is what is called technospirituality - a materialistic mysticism. I go into this more in detail in my book - quoting F.W. Schelling and other philosophers who have analyzed this problem which is found again in Hegel - as the long tradition of Plato is continued. The most recent version of Platonic philosophy is from Leo Strauss, the great inspiration for the Neocons.

So what Plato did, as say philosopher of science Stephen Toulmin documented in his final book, Plato changed the Pythagorean concept of "metis" -- as I mentioned already, referencing others who have exposed this and the parallel to Confucian philosophy. So "metis" originally meant female skill or energy without using words. Plato changed metis to mean female cunning to use words as lies. So then Plato argued the people should use lies in order to defend the "greater good" but how was the greater good defined? Exactly by the "harmonic" or geometric mean proportions that create exponential or logarithmic geometric relations. That means the elite get an exponentially greater share of material wealth and this is the greater good that is defended by this new definition of "metis." And how will this logarithmically defined expansion of wealth be achieved? By using technology designed through the same geometric irrational ratios that are logarithmic - and it is all based on twisting the true meaning of Pythagorean philosophy
==============
end quote.
here are a few extra links where you can find more from the man who goes by the name Drew Hempel:
Acoustic Alchemy

The Actual Plan for The Matrix - Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and The Religion of Technology

Secrets of Female Formless Awareness

dont mis out on this stuff!

Last edited:

Paracelsus

previously, I linked to a really great thread on ATS The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave, page 1

had read that back when it was developing but alot of it was way over my head so Ive been reviewing it and the authors other works now that I have more knowledge on various background subjects to be able to gleen more from him. I almost forgot how much of a really big deal this all was so Im glad Ive doubled back now and also want to share some excerpts that might entice other seekers here to read Hempels stuff.

start quote from Pythagoras, Neoplatonism, Maths, Geometry. here
=============================
What is the tritone? It is the most dissonant music interval called the Devil's Interval. See the Western church was at first against this Platonic philosophy - using Aristotelian philosophy. So Aristotle was against Plato's attempt to "contain" infinity by the use of the "negative infinity" which is the concept of zero and also the concept of starting out infinity from a closed geometric materialistic philosophy. So it is mystical but it is what is called technospirituality - a materialistic mysticism. I go into this more in detail in my book - quoting F.W. Schelling and other philosophers who have analyzed this problem which is found again in Hegel - as the long tradition of Plato is continued. The most recent version of Platonic philosophy is from Leo Strauss, the great inspiration for the Neocons.

So what Plato did, as say philosopher of science Stephen Toulmin documented in his final book, Plato changed the Pythagorean concept of "metis" -- as I mentioned already, referencing others who have exposed this and the parallel to Confucian philosophy. So "metis" originally meant female skill or energy without using words. Plato changed metis to mean female cunning to use words as lies. So then Plato argued the people should use lies in order to defend the "greater good" but how was the greater good defined? Exactly by the "harmonic" or geometric mean proportions that create exponential or logarithmic geometric relations. That means the elite get an exponentially greater share of material wealth and this is the greater good that is defended by this new definition of "metis." And how will this logarithmically defined expansion of wealth be achieved? By using technology designed through the same geometric irrational ratios that are logarithmic - and it is all based on twisting the true meaning of Pythagorean philosophy
==============
end quote.
here are a few more links where you can find the man who goes by the name Drew Hempel:
Acoustic Alchemy

The Actual Plan for The Matrix - Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and The Religion of Technology

Secrets of Female Formless Awareness

dont mis out on this stuff!
Right on man, this is some great stuff!

This has been the main book I consult about acoustic phenomena.

This website has excellent diagrams for visualizing the concepts of cents and triads.
Harmonics and Triads in Cents

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

after that last one, Im done with your videos Paracelsus lol j/k but some kinda heads up will ya? Im on a homebrew OS here, javas scripts are a PITA, especially the googlized ones.

yeah man, its hardcore! explains everything in a nutshell right here:
what was to prove the most enduring Athenian contribution to intellectual history: instead of the love of wisdom, philosophy turned into the love of talking and arguing about the love of wisdom.
and what i try so hard to show folks:
Kingsley documents that the Pythagoreans were the source for Plato's Phaedo, Gorgia and Orphic allegories-even the accurate heliocentric system of astronomy. Plato was "indebted to the Pythagorean oral tradition" and Plato "himself was only too aware of the limitation of the written text as a medium of genuine communication."(132)
sorry FEs, it is what it is.

but also of the fact that he and his followers systematically used deliberate misunderstanding and 'shameless' misrepresentation as a way of silencing their predecessors.
Plato promoted compromising the citizens by squaring ratios as proper eugenic breeding of the population – the so-called “nuptial numbers.”
Having discarded music and gymnastics, Socrates proposes considering the
science of “number and calculation” (522C6-7)…. The link between the correct
use of mathematics and the capacity of this discipline to lead to an extrasensible
dimension recalls the link between the correct use of the science of harmony (of
music in general) and the potential of this art to establish a contact with the soul
and supersensible harmony.
Francesco Pelosi, Plato on Music, Soul and Body (Cambridge University Press, 2010), p. 118
===========================================

Hence Arithmetic is the source of that preestablished harmony between reality

and language that we can not not believe after almost four centuries of astonishing

achievements, but we must even say that, neither tendentially, syntactic

representation can thoroughly mirror reality, become someway iconic. And this

because it is marked in its basic principles with a preestablished disharmony, that

is even its hidden evolutive principle.

It plays the role of source of never ending paradoxes well recognizable ever since

the beginning of formal thinking. Negation, truth and being ground an

antinomical argument, from the “negative judgement paradox” (impossibility of

asserting falsity), through the “liar paradox” (contradictory nature of self-asserting

falsity), to set-theoretical paradoxes and to Gödel's and Tarski's limitative

theorems.

Luigi Borzacchini, THE SOPHIST. GENESIS OF FORMAL THINKING IN GREEK PHILOSOPHY AND

MATHEMATICS. (Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Bari).
===============================================

Orthodox Pythagoreans did not use 9/8, not in the sense of Archytas. Why? Because the ratio 9/4,
reduced to 9/8, is not of the Pythagorean Tetrad based on the “orthodox” perfect fifth “Great
Dragon Tuning.”
Orthodox Pythagorean theory recognizes five consonances: fourth, fifth, octave,
twelfth, and double octave; and these are represented by the multiple and
superparticular ratios [n + 1 : n] from the tetrad. The number 8 obviously does not
belong to the tetrad.
=====================
One of the things the Pythagoreans were aware of are the energy-forming aspects of Sound.

In ancient cultures the Word and Sound were associated with a mouth / seed, as the initial point of any creation. You state your intent with Words and then something is created. That is the foundation (FIRST-ONE) point in all magic.

Pythagoreans divided number in masculine and feminine (odd and even).
====================================

Science is not based on direct inference or direct perception but instead on indirect and incomplete "proof by contradiction" through empirical deduction, a contrived "dualistic" logic that "contains" infinity.
Con Tains

Left-brain logic uses "tense logic" for time paradoxes but without those further attempts to "contain" infinity left-brain logic just does away with time altogether.

What this leads to is the current neuroscience obsession with mirror neurons in Broca's Area -- the left-brain language cult. Mirror neurons argue that language is intrinsicly linked to gestures of other people that are then imitated by the person -- with the right-hand being dominant.

So gesture and vocalization are tied together.
Neanderthal's may have talked but they didn't have a right-angled throat, like humans -- and I've stated before this is the first geometric "containment" of infinity through left-brain language dominance.

Primates, besides humans, use ANALOG communication
Pythagoras taught the unified field theory as an infinite spiral of harmonic energy-information, modeled by basic music theory. Plato, in Timaeus, wrote down this theory but repressed the infinite spiral into a closed materialist system called the "circle of fifths" in music.
==================================
Pythagoras' teachings were oral transmission of harmonic energy-information.
==================================

The recent Oxford Ph.D. by Peter Kingsley, "Ancient Philosophy, Mystery, and Magic: Empedocles and Pythagorean Tradition" (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1995) proves the Plato and Aristotle consciously denigrated the non-dualism of Pythagoras. Our language (the subject-object structure of phonetic language) is dualistic.
Dr. Reiser's proposals not only predict but fully explain the motivations and developments of today's destructive technology. Even the internet - he called "Project Promethesus and Krishna." He called for a Planetary Democracy or Federation so that individuals, through the internet, would respond to problems no matter where they happened throughout the world. The whole process would be monitored and controlled from above.
Post automatically merged:

more from: Drew Hempel ~ Epicenters of Justice -- Sound-Current Non-Dualism
========================
The Greeks limited their overt symbolic math-musical analysis to linearly-modeled overtone ratios since as Jeans states "the severity of Greek taste resulted in melodies being restricted to a compass of an octave." The harmonic natural free vibration overshoot [129.75] that Jeans refers to, when pressed into the diatonic one-octave scale becomes the "interval commonly known as the comma of Pythagoras."149 Trying to squeeze or repress the overshooting or multidimensional spiraling comma ratio into a closed symbolic "circle of fifths" system created an inaccurate model of reality, like the closed system clock-face, as will be further explored below.
==========================
next page: Drew Hempel ~ Epicenters of Justice -- Sound-Current Nondualism (2)
The comma of Pythagoras, if not linearly repressed, explains how multidimensional resonance works to transform energy from one cycle or level of information, via the absolute void. Jeans states, "the true clock-face extends to infinity in both directions."161 (my emphasis) For the Pythagoreans the simple expanding ratios were, as shown in Helmholtz' beat analysis and in the golden mean, to be naturally harmonic and divine.
>>Brian Josephson of Cambridge University, Oxford University mathematician Roger Penrose and other physiologists, neuroscientists, mathematicians, and physicists are of the position that paranormal effects can potentially be explained by "quantum resonance" processes of the brain.167 Since in western science a person never knows the state of a particle until a measurement is made, "Some physicists, like Nobel laureate Eugene Wigner, have insisted that quantum theory proves the existence of some sort of universal cosmic consciousness in the universe."<<

This net attraction effect in a supposed vacuum is part of the evidence for hyper-dimensional travel at quantum consciousness.
The word is an abyss through which the speaker strides. One should speak words as if the heavens were opened in them...He who knows the secret melody that bears the inner into the outer, who knows the holy song that merges the lonely, shy letters into the singing of the spheres, he is full of the power of God
The same generative process can be shown in a more basic manner again with simple music. Dr. Hans Jenny rediscovered that by placing various mediums on a steel plate with a sound oscillator attached to the bottom, the complex biological forms on the plate are examples of Pythagorean proportional sound nodes organizing matter, called cymatics
Drew Hempel ~ Epicenters of Justice -- Restoring the Lost Logos
=======================
since both rational numbers and rational logic were based on reified closed linear symbolic systems, then in order to maintain a "rational divine" (later religion of technology) universe the concept of transcendental nondualism had to be publicly repressed.
=======================

Rothstein states, "summing an infinite number of zeros and reaching one half proves that the world could be formed from nothing."222 Euler had similarly created an equation of "something from nothing." But this concept, as with the Pythagorean principles, was deemed unsuitable to the means of the materialistic modern paradigm.
"The Greek word for ratio is logos," according to music analyst Jamie James.225 To further understand the direct translation from the hidden secret of linear closed music-math analysis (the repression of the infinite transcendental) and the development of the inaccurate, destructive knowledge system we can also examine the reflection of the latter directly in the structure of western language.
============================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It cannot be an accident that Aristotelian logic came into being in classical Greece, in whose language the separation of subject and object, common to all western languages, found its first clear expression and was immediately realized, in a magnificent graphic manner that was never duplicated by subsequent systems....The symbol of the Western way of speaking and of western logic is the straight line...Argument and discourse in our western way of speaking and thinking can be symbolized by two intersecting lines
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Schimdt contends that logic is an incorrect simplification of phasis and that the western knowledge system has structural errors due to its dependency on logic.230 In contrast, in the Taoist Ch'an (or Zen) training enlightened language "can be interpreted 'perpendicularly,' or 'horizontally'.... like a prism or spectrum of multi-leveled meanings.
=======================================
Similarly the translator of ancient Greek, philosopher and mathematician Robert Schimdt, has shown that western logic was derived out of a broader language system of phasis ( which is the means by which objects spoke to the Greeks. Phasis is a multiple variant, or multiple-meaning, non-linear language system, just as the Plato dialogues are ( and they have subsequently not been correctly translated by logic according to Schimdt. Schimdt contends that logic is an incorrect simplification of phasis and that the western knowledge system has structural errors due to its dependency on logic.230 In contrast, in the Taoist Ch'an (or Zen) training enlightened language "can be interpreted 'perpendicularly,' or 'horizontally'.... like a prism or spectrum of multi-leveled meanings."
===================================

The tritone has traditionally been known as "the unutterable" or "diabulus in musica" and for Pythagoras it was the secret transcendental ratio from which the Pythagorean theorem was derived
===============================
As with Fraser, Pribram, Zizek and others, symbolic transference of spiritual power to linear repressive thought and language is the problem traced by David F. Noble that has created the modern "religion of technology" and that we are now tracing further back to the root of its western origin. The inherent western genocidal mass killing of heretics and "primitive peoples," by considering them "pre-cognitive," is explained from a purely formal analysis, as we will further show.
================================

are you starting to *see*? how this matrix formed and how we have been ProGrammed by it! and also "What is real!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As with Fraser, Pribram, Zizek and others, symbolic transference of spiritual power to linear repressive thought and language is the problem traced by David F. Noble that has created the modern "religion of technology" and that we are now tracing further back to the root of its western origin. The inherent western genocidal mass killing of heretics and "primitive peoples," by considering them "pre-cognitive," is explained from a purely formal analysis, as we will further show.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

===================
Control makes trust redundant; indeed, it removes the autonomy which is part of the essence of trust. The non-human animals, once deprived of their freedom, come to be seen as lacking the capacity to act on their own behalf; they are seen less as persons and more as objects. It is easy to perceive, in the intensive farming methods of the industrial world, an extreme form of this perspective, in which the sensibilities of non-human animals are denied for the convenience of human routines and industrial systems.
========================

off topic but I ran across this really great YTchan that has videos from as far back as 1860!
guy jones

moving onto the next page of D. Hempel's work: Drew Hempel ~ Epicenters of Justice -- Restoring the Lost Logos (Part 2)

this next quote is about open vs closed source systems and this is why even the most advanced closed sourced systems are stunted/retarded:

The reified linear logic of repressed ratios of the scale lead to the loss of the multidimensional analysis modeled by the open-systems
=========================
The crucial role of language in human evolution was not the ability to exchange ideas, but the increased ability to cooperate. As the diversity and richness of our human relationships increased, our humanity-our language, art, thought, and culture-unfolded accordingly. At the same time, we also developed the ability of abstract thinking, of bringing forth an inner world of concepts, objects, and images of ourselves. Gradually, as this inner world became ever more diverse and complex, we began to lose touch with nature and became ever more fragmented personalities. Thus arose the tension between wholeness and fragmentation, between body and soul....

"By the time of Plato and Aristotle, the doors of understanding were closed.... Argument [became] more important than appreciation, reinterpretation, an easy substitute for understanding.... [The devolution] destroyed the mythical dialectic."
@tupperware this is a most enlightening angle on that poetry question:
The Pythagoreans orally conveyed a language and lifestyle built on "see-saw oscillations and balancing forces" that created an accurate and sophisticated system of meaning which integrates and explains in detail eschatology, cosmology, geology, mathematics and energy systems practice. 290 Included in this system was the "incantatory use of poetry for harmonizing emotions." Kingsley documents that the Pythagoreans were the source for Plato's Phaedo, Gorgias and Orphic allegories-even the accurate heliocentric system of astronomy. Plato was "indebted to the Pythagorean oral tradition" and Plato "himself was only too aware of the limitation of the written text as a medium of genuine communication."

The Greek modes that previously have been an expression of open system divine harmonics became, under Plato and Aristotle, a closed system used for social control. Plato himself only allowed two of the twelve original modal systems.
=============
as is well known, did Plato have a disdain for music and its uncontrollable social power, but he was hostile "towards mousike (which it ought to be born in mind, meant any human activity governed by the Muses)." James cites researcher Cornford, who remarks how in Timaeus Plato defines the concept of the World Soul by the Pythagorean ratios but he stops at the end of the fifth octave overtone, where the overshooting comma of Pythagoras occurs.
===================

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
After the Aristotelian holy Roman empire attacked the multidimensional music-ritual based cultures of what became Europe, the troubadour songs of a spiritual "erotic asceticism" or "mystic love" were largely the inspiration for, and were the first targets of, the Crusades.297 The Cathars (from the Greek word katharos or pure) were wiped out and their subversive multidimensional sound-current mass movement was co-opted by the western elite as the cult of Mary, later being commercialized as romantic love
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pythagoras taught reincarnation and that the ultimate level of knowledge was to experience all life as one and to be immortal
the concept of sovereignty was originally derived from Pythagorean music analysis but was corrupted by Plato as Socrate's oppressive "seemingly impenetrable 'sovereign' political number.
Ecological problems arise from applying the engineering paradigm to life. This paradigm is being deepened through genetic engineering, which will have major ecological and ethical implications [i.e. extinction]...life is seen as having instrumental rather than intrinsic value. Thus, there is a self-directed capacity for restoration. The faculty of repair is, in turn, related to resilience. When organisms are treated as machines, and manipulated without recognition of the ability to self-organize, their capacity to heal and repair breaks down, and they need increasing inputs and controls to be maintained.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
We need to think systemically, shifting our conceptual focus from objects to relationships. Only then can we realize that identity, individuality, and autonomy do not imply separateness and independence.... This reconnecting, religio in Latin, is the very essence of the spiritual grounding of deep ecology.... A major clash between economics and ecology derives from the fact that nature is cyclical, where as our industrial systems are linear... The so-called free market does not provide consumers with proper information, because the social and environmental costs of production [as well as intrinsic value] are not part of current economic model
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

this is the motherload! lots of old and new, law, financial, family, etc. downloadable dictionaries: Dictionaries

"By what authority?"

Last edited:

asatiger1966

hey ISeeenitFirst, that is one way to foretell it ;-)

tupperware, judging by the screenprism vid, it seems the writer of that movie has also done some investigation into language. maybe even the tower of babel destruction in order to govern/limit/control the people?

but I do not sub scribe to his idea of utilizing a alien/foreign religion (language is a religion) to unite the people, that could be said to be antichrist in that it is not natural.

I do think The Way to unite all people of earth again is through language also but only through our native/natural tounges and what I mean by that is not the first language (pro gramming/re legion) we 'learned' but rather by reverting back to our natural harmonic Word/Verb/Vibe.

then there would be no need for writing at all. writing is how this matrix was created, Im trying to explain that here but this is like trying to solve a problem from within the problem so its very difficult.

its like how medusa turned everyone who gazed upon here eyes to stone, when the spoken sounds are symbolized, they become memorialized, this is all about timing,
Kairos - Wikipedia
and how omnipresent being [The One] get laid to rest, by hisssstory! to and fro zen.

the walking dead, no longer among the living (Word/Verb/Vibe) but underwritten (sub scribed) into the syn thetical (flat earth)
Thetical [ THET'ICAL, a. [See Thesis.] Laid down. ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

Con Tracted! into the fiction. playing dead by acting as agents for the dead. then at TIMES, 'summoned' to appear for the dead fiction legal name [All Rise] for the black robed priests (necromancers)

I think if we can get back to the garden and re familiarize ourselves with our origin al Word/Verb/Vibe we will be able to once again communicate sympathetically and no longer idiopathically Idiopathically [ IDIOPATH'ICALLY, adv. By means of its own disease or affections; ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

and also with all other nature when our senses return to us. not needing any utterances at all but by the vibes of our existence, or being, or presence. then use utterance only to speak into creation (manifest)

The Way.

My take on words "After a while words come into focus and meanings develop. Words are so powerful that evil rushes to speak in your behalf "
I used that in another post. My opinion is originally there were no spoken words " vibrations " If the psychical form of a building can influence the surroundings then the mere thought of the same structure would accomplish the same results.

The "word " could be all creation reduced to vibrations. Possibly the need to vocalize sound may be , only a way to talk, create, communicate with lower frequencies that are in the form of matter. Very good thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UnusualBean Etymology 17
KorbenDallas Etymology 2