Etymology of Etymology?

sonoman

Hey everyone,

I would like to start a discussion on The Word here but I have some difficulties with writing so please bear with me. If this post is in error or not allowed for whatever reason, please delete and forgive me.

What came first, the chicken or the egg? ignore that.. but instead I offer up for the readers consideration and discussion, what came first, the spoken word or the written word?

For some background on this subject:
Utterance [ UT'TERANCE, n. 1. The act of uttering words; pronunciation; manner ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

Etymonline.com and 1828.mshaffer.com are two very good sources on the written English BTW (worth bookmarking if you havnt already IMO)

I also use this one Strong's Greek: 5530. χράομαι (chraomai)- to use, make use of and this one Search Results - Brill Reference for cross references but please dont mis take me for a 'thumper', Im just not one to immediately dismiss something or through the baby out with the bath water.

I also use several Law dictionaries and this: Word is also a good source. the subject of the links after those first two is not much important, I just wanted to add the links for those who might find them useful, I think they are. one can never have too many dictionaries, often needed to make sense in various ways.

For instance here: Trope [ TROPE, n. [L. tropus; Gr. to turn.] In rhetoric, a word or expression ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

We see this: "others make them different things, defining trope to be a change of sense"

I especially like Noah Websters 1828 version as he often includes his etymological cites in his definitions.

Thats probably a good starting point, for now Im mostly curious what others think about the chicken vs egg syndrome with The Word but I have alot more regarding this that Im pretty sure will be interesting to you if you are willing and able to consider some of the most far out stuff on the subject youll probably ever read.

We'll get to that and hopefully others will chime in and make it even better than anything I could do on my own.

Verily, Verily!

tupperaware

Alliterative words (think buzzzzzz) are considered to be the oldest words by some. My favorite is Hebrew "zvoov" for the insect "fly". Hieroglyph below.

1545927000415.png
1545927000415.png
1545927000415.png
1545927000415.png
1545927000415.png

Drawing the outline of a fly in the wet beach sand somewhere in Gnankaat (now buried under the Sahara), Sklarga one day uttered "zvooooovvvvv" and both written and spoken word were born. Kror, her mateling, reached over with a pointy stick and while saying "zvoov" erased the glyph and so too comedy/irony was born.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

hey tupperaware,
Alliterative words (think buzzzzzz) are considered to be the oldest words by some. My favorite is Hebrew "zvoov" for the insect "fly". Hieroglyph below.

View attachment 14531 View attachment 14531 View attachment 14531 View attachment 14531 View attachment 14531

Drawing the outline of a fly in the wet beach sand somewhere in Gnankaat (now buried under the Sahara), Sklarga one day uttered "zvooooovvvvv" and both written and spoken word were born. Kror, her mateling, reached over with a pointy stick and while saying "zvoov" erased the glyph and so too comedy/irony was born.
hey tupperaware, i have not seen the word 'Alliterative' before but before I look more into it, the way you put it, it seems to be related to Ideophone or Onomatopoeia

I do not see any graphics in your post? anyone else see something there or not?

I have here some interesting quotes from a couple of different law dictionaries, first:

2018-12-05_065408.jpg

of here: A compilation of words and phrases

and this one more directly related to one of the concepts I am on about here:

vox2.jpg

is from Black's Law dictionary, 1st or 4th ed. the officially authorized dictionary for the 'craft' (priest craft) but here we see how the spoken word is of the living (VIVA VOCE) and the written word of the dead. remains, memorialized, words of art (artifice/fiction) [craft]

interestingly Latin is known as a dead language they say because it is no longer spoken as a natural tongue. many are starting to see how it never was a living language and was made up code [en crypt ion] used during the fake dark ages to rewrite history and also used by secret arys. (secre tarys?)

what ever the case may be the official reasons it is still in use today in the sciences (psyences) is that since it is not longer a living language, it no longer is subject to change and thus more precise which makes sense, I just dont buy that it was ever spoken or originated from (of) life itself.

this subject is going deep y'all.. Im not the best writer, not even close but that may be a blessing instead of a curse (or cursive?) never got fully spellbound (enter tain ed)

also plan to get into the flat earth and time travel and how its all done with written words. (all just IMO anyway) stay tuned!

Last edited:

tupperaware

hey tupperaware, i have not seen the word 'Alliterative' before but before I look more into it, the way you put it, it seems to be related to Ideophone or Onomatopoeia

I do not see any graphics in your post? anyone else see something there or not?

I have here some interesting quotes from a couple of different law dictionaries, first:
View attachment 14536
of here: A compilation of words and phrases

and this one more directly related to one of the concepts I am on about here:
View attachment 14537

is from Black's Law dictionary, 1st or 4th ed. the officially authorized dictionary for the 'craft' (priest craft) but here we see how the spoken word is of the living (VIVA VOCE) and the written word of the dead. remains, memorialized, words of art (artifice/fiction) [craft]

interestingly Latin is known as a dead language they say because it is no longer spoken as a natural tongue. many are starting to see how it never was a living language and was made up code [en crypt ion] used during the fake dark ages to rewrite history and also used by secret arys. (secre tarys?)

what ever the case may be the official reasons it is still in use today in the sciences (psyences) is that since it is not longer a living language, it no longer is subject to change and thus more precise which makes sense, I just dont buy that it was ever spoken or originated from (of) life itself.

this subject is going deep y'all.. Im not the best writer, not even close but that may be a blessing instead of a curse (or cursive?) never got fully spellbound (enter tain ed)

also plan to get into the flat earth and time travel and how its all done with written words. (all just IMO anyway) stay tuned!

Meant Onomatopoetic. I was typing on the fly and of course made that error. Can't find the choice glyph of a fly but will try later.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

sometimes I get in this 'zone' where everything starts clicking to me about The Word. its mostly spontaneous and certain questions in other threads kick it off so I might occasionally link those posts here. weird how it works, almost like what was written about in Luke 12:11-12

"And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say."

its not infrequently this happens but Im not always there either. hard to explain but also has something to do with living vs dead and the memorialization/memories/remains.. maybe even the mandela effect or rather mandela Affect?

anyway I found some interesting info but first I want to point out this post I made here: The Shadow Government: who are they?

about the venomous venician/phoenecian/mercers/merchants/etc.,etc. I came across this one twiting (indirectly as I dont use the twitter platform): Thread Reader

I do not know if this one is trustworthy or not or if there is just enough truth mixed in so that the weaker minded ones buy into more lies so use discernment however. some of it does add up so I thought I should link it here.

I will do that occasionally here not to bump my own thread but in order to share some of the more interesting stuff I run across on the WW Network.

and if anyone is interested in part of my interpretation of 'Medusa' I posted this earlier today: The Great Seal of the State of California: Horned Creature and the War Goddess

will come back to that one.. and get into how we have been attorned through an operation of law (Prize Law) into a sub merged vessel then salvaged and how we might learn to avoid this salvage operation by seeking 'salvation'. like Ive mentioned its all biblical, just not in the way most think.

thanks for reading, if you find anything questionable, please by all means.. be my guest. it could lead to something mutually beneficial if the stars are aligned certain ways (with hearts in the write place)

p.s. this one looks & sounds promising, Im less than a minute into it but so far its right on :

YT "Phoenicians relation to J People "

this was originally going to be a post in another thread but I decided it might be too much for that so I put it here instead.

since this topic and the others are about the seal of 'a' government..

the word 'government' essentially means 'control mind'

we can control/govern our own mind/ment or not however should we fail or refuse to control our own, it will still be governed one way or another.

now since these are state seals, what is a 'state'? could it be related to a 'state of mind'? a state of confusion? what is this state exactly?

when it comes to stuff like this I try to follow The Way The Christ allegedly said stuff like in John 10:34 "“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law..." JOHN 10:34 KJV "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

so what 'state' are we dealing with here? "Is it not written in your law?" who defined this word, where is the definition and by what authority?

do we not each have the right of self determination? does that not include definitions? are we not authors ourselves in some ways? do we know we are an authority ourselves?

some former pRESIDENT when asked a very difficult question under penalty of per jury, once said:

"that depends on what the definition of 'is' is"

why would he answer in such a way when 'is' is seemingly such a simple word? hmmm.

I think Matthew 4:4 may shed some light on that. "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." MATTHEW 4:4 KJV "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth..."

anyway.. lets change it up, ignore the word 'state' for the moment, lets look at the following word on these seals, the word 'of'.

here I have linked six different authorities on this one seemingly simple word.

of | Origin and meaning of of by Online Etymology Dictionary
Of [ OF, prep. ov. [Gr.]1. From or out of; proceeding from, as the cause, ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com
of preposition - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com
the definition of of
Definition of OF
of

I was unable to find my favorite authority for this word easily because it came from a very, very old english dictionary and now I do not even remember which but showed me how the word 'of' came to be. back in the old days when books were hand written before even the printing press, they wanted to save time, space, & ink when writing "Originating From" so they abbreviated it like this "O.F." and it didnt take long before that way cought on and morphed into just plain "of".

now, back to that 'state' (whatever *that* means.. lol)

something tells me that we are not in Kansas anymore? perhaps we are now instead, in the 'state of' Kansas?

if Kansas is a territory, and we were living there, wouldnt we be standing or laying 'on' it? so why do we use the word 'in' instead of 'on' when referring to the state were are 'in'? and another thing.. The State of Kansas!

WHAT IS THAT? The state Originating From Kansas? so, its not actually Kansas. what happened to Kansas the State then? it is still right where we left it but we are not there anymore, we are 'in' the State Of!

see here: in toto

as the little black dog pulls back the *cur tain* the definition of tain
now see all the tains here with new eyes: SEARCHING -word- for [tain] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

do you see wizzard of Oz now? what about these ones here: Washington Wizards - Wikipedia

you see, The State of Kansas is a District, of another District, of another District, etc. etc.

"what is Real?" well, besides donning ruby slippers and clicking our heels together, we may be able to re enter Kansas State in this way: Matthew 18:3 “And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”
MATTHEW 18:3 KJV "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not..."

if we can see in toto as a child and with the "name of the child" [on the Birth Certificate] ('in His name')

a Christian Name ;-)

do we even know our names? is our minds made up? who made them up?

listen to The Words in this tune by The Police - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

By what authority?
Post automatically merged:

inspired by this thread I thought it was a TV at first: but it ended up being a framed picture

very interesting! anyone here old enough to remember the toy 'Light-Brite'? we had one growing up. this reminds me of that, its weird how this translucent technique of the painting in the OP and the toy were in a way working with/on our imaginations and then years later how the computers are so much like this.

its sort of like how the star trek flip phones were planted in our imaginations and then we later manifested them into reality.

I think they know more about the power of our imagination than we do, I think they do not have imagination and so they steal/capture ours in order to manifest a reality that they can not. what I have just touched on with this is the Archonic influence/mind virus so many cultures have been hinting at in so many ways.

its most accurately touch upon in the Gnostic writing, Pistas Sophia IIRC

there really is something to this! I have experienced/used it in my own way in seemingly miraculous ways but Im certainly not proficient or a master at it. just enough to have realized just how bad the modern TV/media programming was/is long ago.

'the power of suggestion', first it was only oral, then later by hieroglyphs and statues/idols, more later was magnified/multiplied in codex/text writing, then later was again magnified/multiplied with radio/sound and yet even later by video and now its all supercharged.

I feel so sad by what our youngest generations are up against here, I know they have no idea what this is doing to and taking from them 'the creative force'

the written word alone is all powerful enough to pro gram the mind into a bot like tool but add all this extra stuff and its no wonder to me at all why we see this 'Non Player Character' (NPC) behavior. BTW, 'NPC' is not a new concept, its the same thing as the very old 'philosophical zombie'

guard your mind @ all costs and cultivate this garden into the reality you want to live in. visualize it with feeling and it will grow into your future. DIY! dont allow 'them' to use you this way!

Last edited:

tupperaware

Forums like STHIST use text editors similar to this one TinyMCE | The Most Advanced WYSIWYG HTML Editor for user text input. These text editors could get a lot more sophisticated allowing very easy selection of font, font size, font animation, font color, word animation, image/video/gif/waveform emedding, language selection etc. But they don't. Some would claim its easy now but I am talking about highlighting a word or phrase then you get the kind of drop down list boxes for altering the text like a typical CAD program like Autocad has. Menu design and customization are everything in CAD programs. If words are like straight jackets there seems no compelling urge to loosen the jacket otherwise forums like these would be using text editors that allow painting with words or at least choosing rapidly the font size dynamically. A very sophisticated text editor like this would download in maybe 4 seconds and then be very responsive - just another very large Javascript program.

Let's call it WordCAD. I just bought the domain WordCAD.com for 10$ a year which is more evidence that maybe too few want to loosen that straight jacket - because it was available. My son will be an ace javascript programmer in around 3 years. Can't wait. Maybe Sonoman would pay Stolenhistory 5$ a month to use it.....

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

The One who goes by 'sonoman' prefers to dig deeper into these grammars including BASIC line code and straight HTML. then use WYSIWYG tools depending on the circum stance.

why tupperware suggest sonoman 'pay' 'Stolenhistory' "5$" (dollars of what?) to use tupperware WordCAD.com?

very interesting vid here:

it details a most important book:
2018-12-29_142158.jpg

notice also that above the underlined in red section, where it is written "GOG and MAGOGG were hoisted to the top of the Temple Bar"

and how this text is written, specifically, how GOGG and MAGOGG is. it is ALL caps but with large and small size caps just like with the KJV and it the code Romely Steward discovered in his work on the 'justinian deception'.

most interesting.. Im searching for a copy now.
A Child's History of England - Wikipedia

2018-12-29_141942.jpg
2018-12-29_142041.jpg

Last edited:

Ishtar

The One who goes by 'sonoman' prefers to dig deeper into these grammars including BASIC line code and straight HTML. then use WYSIWYG tools depending on the circum stance.

why tupperware suggest sonoman 'pay' 'Stolenhistory' "5$" (dollars of what?) to use tupperware WordCAD.com?

very interesting vid here:
it details a most important book:
View attachment 14783

notice also that above the underlined in red section, where it is written "GOG and MAGOGG were hoisted to the top of the Temple Bar"

and how this text is written, specifically, how GOGG and MAGOGG is. it is ALL caps but with large and small size caps just like with the KJV and it the code Romely Steward discovered in his work on the 'justinian deception'.

most interesting.. Im searching for a copy now.
A Child's History of England - Wikipedia
If you read both pages fully, it seems that the context is that they wanted the Gospels available in the English language, and not exclusively Latin.

Also “Gog and Magog” were part of “shows and images” set up... I’m assuming during some sort of religious festival or protest.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

hey Ishtar,

yes, it does read that way to me also but I imagine Charles Dickens probably didnt write the russian translation and it may have easily read that way but after watching that whole vid, it very much has an anti christian slant throughout too so it could have just as easily been an attempt to mislead but thanks for pointing that out.

the usage of the large and small capital letters (sign language/priestcraft code) to 'spell' Gog and Magogg combined with the mystery surrounding gog & magogg in general, combined with the whatever they were being hoisted over the Temple Bar (see this post and my previous one on that thread for some background on what the Temple Bar is The Shadow Government: who are they?)

Ive heard some folks interpret gog & magoog as two nations so Im digging now for more info. starting at wiki Gog and Magog - Wikipedia which we all know is also suspect info so I will read this and carry on looking deeper about them but wiki folks lean more towards giving them a bad rap. (tartarians?)

wiki aint all that bad.. still all hearsay but it connects some dots, they just aint glued together well. I'll keep working on it but wanted to add a few things here to keep track of some stuff and show others the path Im on in case other are on a similar one so it might help them.

here is the modern Temple BAR statue I posted in the other thread:
Temple_Bar_Marker,_London_1.jpg

image of: Temple Bar, London - Wikipedia
"The term Temple Bar strictly refers to a notional bar or barrier across the route, but is commonly used to refer to the 17th-century ornamental Baroque arched gateway"
I think this arch gateway is symbolism representing the archon mind control, the arch for the archon/ruler and the two pillars of the right/left brain. you can also think of it as your own temple (mind) being barred.

AKA Luke 11:52
“Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”

and here is tha Templars connection Ive long suspected intuitively but this is the first Ive seen any connected dots about it:

Its name derives from the Temple Church, adjoining to the south, which has given its name to a wider area south of Fleet Street, the Temple, once belonging to the Knights Templar but now home to two of the legal profession's Inns of Court.
Temple Church - Wikipedia
"The Temple Church is a late 12th-century church in the City of London located between Fleet Street and the River Thames, built by the Knights Templar as their English headquarters. During the reign of King John (1199–1216) it served as the royal treasury, supported by the role of the Knights Templars as proto-international bankers. It is jointly owned by the Inner Temple and Middle Temple[SUP][2][/SUP] Inns of Court, bases of the English legal profession."
side track:
"There is no surviving record of a charter first establishing the Corporation as a legal body, but the City is regarded as incorporated by prescription, meaning that the law presumes it to have been incorporated because it has for so long been regarded as such"
City of London Corporation - Wikipedia

this is very much worth investigating because if this is correct, that it is truly a presumption then if one can discover evidence to rebut that presumption then its GAME OVER by operation of Law! any student of Law (not Law Student) should get excited over this tidbit. Hot pursuit.. & Suit up with the Full Armor!

I also suspect as Sean Hross suggests, the Templars are connected with the Pharaohs.

also found this interesting
"The Biblical "Gog and Magog" possibly gave derivation of the name Gogmagog, a legendary British giant.[SUP][d][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP] A later corrupted folk rendition in print altered the tradition around Gogmagog and Corineus with two giants Gog and Magog, with whom the Guildhall statues came to be identified.[SUP][14]" [/SUP]
Gog and Magog - Wikipedia

leads to here: Gogmagog (giant) - Wikipedia
Gogmagog_the_Giant_in_Guildhall_1859.png

"Works of Irish mythology, including the Lebor Gabála Érenn (the Book of Invasions), expand on the Genesis account of Magog as the son of Japheth and make him the ancestor to the Irish through Partholón, leader of the first group to colonize Ireland after the Deluge, and a descendant of Magog, as also were the Milesians, the people of the 5th invasion of Ireland. Magog was also the progenitor of the Scythians"
didnt someone mention a Scythian/Venecian/Phoenecian connection somewhere? time to back track..

Scythians - Wikipedia

they were mentioned only once int the bible @ Colossians 3:11
“Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.”

this is about the fictions we unwittingly act as agents for (citizen, all labels/titles) and how in the real world ("what is real?") we are all naturally only men women and children. but 'adults' (adulterated) cant see as a child so they see agents instead of fellow mankind.

As one nomadic people followed another on the Eurasian steppes, so the identification of Gog and Magog shifted. In the 9th and 10th centuries these kingdoms were identified by some with the lands of the Khazars, a Turkic people who had converted to Judaism...
... ibn Fadlan also reported of this belief, writing around 921 he recorded that "Some hold the opinion that Gog and Magog are the Khazars"
Tartary content
The Tartar Relation, an obscure account of Friar Carpini's 1240s journey to Mongolia, is unique in alleging that these Caspian Mountains in Mongolia, "where the Jews called Gog and Magog by their fellow countrymen are said to have been shut in by Alexander", were moreover purported by the Tartars to be magnetic, causing all iron equipment and weapons to fly off toward the mountains on approach
very interesting:
It has been narrated from Ibn Abbas that when he asked Ali about the "creatures", he responded by saying God has created "1,200 species on the land, 1,200 species in the sea, 70 species from the Children of Adam and the people are the Children of Adam except for the Yajooj and Majooj".[SUP][111][/SUP]
Gog and Magog - Wikipedia

not from the same creator as all other life on earth? hmmm..

Last edited:

tupperaware

From Sonoman:

"The One who goes by 'sonoman' prefers to dig deeper into these grammars including BASIC line code and straight HTML. then use WYSIWYG tools depending on the circum stance.

why tupperware suggest sonoman 'pay' 'Stolenhistory' "5$" (dollars of what?) to use tupperware WordCAD.com? "

Just kidding about "WordCad.com although maybe there will come a time where we actually have a reason to design our words more carefully and in at least 3 dimensions.

From the science fiction movie "Arrival"

1546241335540.png

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

Just kidding about "WordCad.com although maybe there will come a time where we actually have a reason to design our words more carefully and in at least 3 dimensions.
hey, tell us about it.. the spoken word or the written?

Ive heard the same from other *angles, Im sure yours is just as interesting. we are pretty much functionally illiterate now since english is Dog Latin.

what is there to learn from the movie you suggest? I avoid such things for the most part but do make some exceptions. still have Jupiter ascending on the list since it was mentioned it has some interesting documentation scenes.

p.s. Ive just run stumbled into this one which Im sure has some coded info within it Stoneheart trilogy - Wikipedia

Last edited:

tupperaware

hey, tell us about it.. the spoken word or the written?

Ive heard the same from other *angles, Im sure yours is just as interesting. we are pretty much functionally illiterate now since english is Dog Latin.

what is there to learn from the movie you suggest? I avoid such things for the most part but do make some exceptions. still have Jupiter ascending on the list since it was mentioned it has some interesting documentation scenes.

p.s. Ive just run stumbled into this one which Im sure has some coded info within it Stoneheart trilogy - Wikipedia
Both the spoken and written word could be designed on the fly in the same way an IKEA bookshelf can be designed by a designer/engineer. Anybody familiar with computer assisted drafting program - CAD - like Autocad will understand this well. Computer memory gets ever cheaper and designed text would consume a lot of memory. Select some text, right click to select a drop down list of language accents for the content. Drop in some embedded images and links. Press a button and the content is activated (Rendered) like a youtube video.

It would be another persuasion tool to get difficult points across and an outlet for the multimedia artistic. It would take something like 4 programmers a couple of years to get something finished so don't expect anything soon if ever.

The movie Arrival shows that visiting ET's will probably use more advanced written languages than we do. How much more advanced is an interesting question.

Facebook conducted an artificial intelligence study with two AI's which were negotiating with each other. They unexpectedly and clearly were developing their own language probably to make the negotiations more "productive". Facebook robots shut down after they talk to each other in language only they understand

tupperaware

I wouldn't frequent a forum with such nonsense. It would very quickly turn into something similar to the ascii wars of the irc chat rooms of yore.
The Forum admin would select the package features that somebody like sonoman would want to use to more easily get his message conveyed. Forums like at Deviant Art Forum: Is there a timeline in history you love learning about most? | DeviantArt where the topics are not nearly as granular as here might have all extensions enabled.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

hey ISeeenitFirst, that is one way to foretell it ;-)

tupperware, judging by the screenprism vid, it seems the writer of that movie has also done some investigation into language. maybe even the tower of babel destruction in order to govern/limit/control the people?

but I do not sub scribe to his idea of utilizing a alien/foreign religion (language is a religion) to unite the people, that could be said to be antichrist in that it is not natural.

I do think The Way to unite all people of earth again is through language also but only through our native/natural tounges and what I mean by that is not the first language (pro gramming/re legion) we 'learned' but rather by reverting back to our natural harmonic Word/Verb/Vibe.

then there would be no need for writing at all. writing is how this matrix was created, Im trying to explain that here but this is like trying to solve a problem from within the problem so its very difficult.

its like how medusa turned everyone who gazed upon here eyes to stone, when the spoken sounds are symbolized, they become memorialized, this is all about timing,
Kairos - Wikipedia
and how omnipresent being [The One] get laid to rest, by hisssstory! to and fro zen.

the walking dead, no longer among the living (Word/Verb/Vibe) but underwritten (sub scribed) into the syn thetical (flat earth)
Thetical [ THET'ICAL, a. [See Thesis.] Laid down. ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

Con Tracted! into the fiction. playing dead by acting as agents for the dead. then at TIMES, 'summoned' to appear for the dead fiction legal name [All Rise] for the black robed priests (necromancers)

I think if we can get back to the garden and re familiarize ourselves with our origin al Word/Verb/Vibe we will be able to once again communicate sympathetically and no longer idiopathically Idiopathically [ IDIOPATH'ICALLY, adv. By means of its own disease or affections; ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

and also with all other nature when our senses return to us. not needing any utterances at all but by the vibes of our existence, or being, or presence. then use utterance only to speak into creation (manifest)

The Way.

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

Package features I like :
[X] English language
[ ] lots of colors
[ ] lots of fonts
[ ] animations
[ ] noises
[ ] text art
[X] Informative and thought provoking posts
[ ] Inventing alien languages
[ ] Any other distractions and resource hogs

I REALLY like the features and layouts of this forum as it is. One of the best I've frequented. Top notch membership as well.

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

yes, props to the Admins on their job with XenForo here, one of the best Ive seen so far with it. dont care for the new flags appearing in the avatars that much but they really have put a nice touch with the forum options. oneday XenForo should code it for new threads withing threads so that a thread can go off topic into new areas without getting off topic on the main thread. this would allow a tree like/fractal growth of the knowledge IMO.

here is a pretty good explanation series on many ancient origins and symbolism

as usual, Im not agreement with everything but lots to glean from him anyway.

576px-luca_pacioli_gemaelde.jpeg

On Principal And Interest, Hermetic Magick, And The Lords of Time: On Principal And Interest, Hermetic Magick, And The Lords of Time
“I would like to continue with an examination of Time. From the moment we enter this life we are in the flow of it. We measure it and we mark it. But we cannot defy it. We cannot even speed it up or, slow it down. Or can we?”

– Eisenheim, The Illusionist
and this vid has details on the shadow gov, how it operates in Trust structures and why Private law trumps Public law because Contract Makes Law and Article I, section 10, clause 1 of the US Constitution prevents any state from making any law impairing the Obligation of Contracts Public or Private.

*interesting to note, the vid goes into the 'jurisdiction' that the god like productions forum hails from

Saint Helier - Wikipedia

100px-Blason_ville_uk_Saint-Hélier_(Jersey).svg.png

Jersey - Wikipedia

Saint Helier - Wikipedia

545px-Blason_ville_uk_Saint-Sauveur_(Jersey).svg.png

and also mentions the connections of the Isle of Man Isle of Man - Wikipedia
vid did not mention this about the IOM but from their own website Welcome :: isleofman.com
The Vikings established the Manx parliament, Tynwald (the oldest continuous Parliament in the world), and formalized the legal and political land divisions that still exist today
The Oldest Continuous Government on Earth!

History of the Isle of Man - Wikipedia

600px-Flag_of_the_Isle_of_Mann.svg.png

this is new to me Mercia - Wikipedia

I just found a bug in the forum.. I was digging the automerge feature but then just now I added a post to a thread that I was the last poster in from last week and it automerged but then I noticed I got an HTML tag incorrect and went to edit it and I couldnt since it was merged into an older post that was past the deadline.

this post here The Phoenicians Once Ruled the World. They still do today!

the quotes and the rest of my input all got embedded together lol

anyway.. this: Baal Hammon - Wikipedia is part of this whole deal too

I want to re emphasize this one not because of the tatary content but because of their 'magnetic abilities'
The Tartar Relation, an obscure account of Friar Carpini's 1240s journey to Mongolia, is unique in alleging that these Caspian Mountains in Mongolia, "where the Jews called Gog and Magog by their fellow countrymen are said to have been shut in by Alexander", were moreover purported by the Tartars to be magnetic, causing all iron equipment and weapons to fly off toward the mountains on approach
moving on..

I had mentioned somewhere about how medusa and the power to turn to stone anyone who gazed upon here and how I interpret this to mean any one who believes in legal fictions can be memorialized this way (attorn) from 3D earth to 2D (flat earth on paper) but also 'as above so below' and the 4D spirit turns to 3D flesh same way.

from Petrifaction in mythology and fiction - Wikipedia to The Giant Who Had No Heart in His Body - Wikipedia to Seventh son of a seventh son - Wikipedia

elsewhere it has been shown how the number 7 symbol is also related to the mark of cain
cannanites/venicians/merchants/mercers/mercury

Monster_energy_drink_feature.jpg

back to this one Baal Hammon - Wikipedia and this Difference Between Bailment and Pledge (with Examples and Comparison Chart) - Key Differences

monster

bail
bail 4 (bāl)
n.
1. Chiefly British A pole or bar used to confine or separate animals.

on another note, elsewhere we have been discussing the double headed eagle and the vesica piscis Vesica piscis - Wikipedia and I mentioned how I think both symbols can be relative to the arch/ark and the masonic pillars boaz and jachin Boaz and Jachin - Wikipedia

for some reason I noticed 'Joachim' on here neanderthal | Origin and meaning of neanderthal by Online Etymology Dictionary

and dug into it and found Joachim - Wikipedia
"he whom Yahweh has set up"
not a big yahweh fan myself but it gets more interesting here:Joachim and Anne Meeting at the Golden Gate - Wikipedia

and here Golden Gate (Jerusalem) - Wikipedia
The Golden Gate, as it is called in Christian literature, is the only eastern gate of the Temple Mount
this is interesting because I remember a guy who was a post officer once talking to me about his masonic membership and one of the things he said was that they travel west to east instead of east to west, whatever that means? I didnt ask but now I think it has something todo with the above quote. I'll keep digging..

ok
MASONIC SHORT TALKS
whatever, I think there is more to it than that but this page alerted me to two more masonic divisions. I was aware that there are 'free' & 'accepted' masons but here we see 'Operative' and 'speculative'

Operative Vs. Speculative Freemasonry | Masonic Dictionary | www.masonicdictionary.com

In some of the African, Australian and Hebrides Societies the candidate received a "New Name,"
ok.. will keep reading this one now.

so I notice the above linked article seems to be written in some kind of code involving double and triple spacing.
not directly related but something it reminded me I need to review 1 PETER 2:5 KJV "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual..."

more
The fraternity of Cathedral Builders was a fraternity erected, possibly, on the remains of former similar organizations, and this new fraternity was the beginning of Freemasonry of today. But what of the assembly of Masons held in York in 926? So far as this assembly relates to Freemasonry, it is a myth.
* that they admit publicly, Im nearly certain that privately they know and have records of history far beyond that
Intellectually, in as far as it refers to the Fellows of the Craft and the Masters of this Fraternity of Cathedral Builders, they were of an advanced type.
far more advanced than any builders of today, no doubt. I had previously mentioned elsewhere on this forum that I think these advanced builders may have left this earth on a voyage into the stars and left these records and teachings to one of the old orders of the masonic traditions in a Trust structure (contract between three or more parties to hold in trust but not to own) with possibly a death penalty and certainly a maintenance clause, NDA.

IIRC this most interesting and informative thread gets into the specifics on these cathedrals (and way more including the purpose and intent behind squaring the circle) its a must read IMO
The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave, page 1

but back to this article, now we are getting somewhere:
The spirit of the First Crusade is manifest in this new architecture and finds expression in the religious tenets of the members. Their creed was Christian and Trinitarian. In nearly all of the sixty or more copies of the "Old Charges" the following formula of belief, or slight modification thereof, is set forth: "In the name of the Great and Holy God, the Wisdom of the Son and the goodness of the Holy Ghost, three persons in One, be with us now and ever. Amen." This invocation was always given in their Lodges and also read to the neophyte. This Trinitarian Creed was peculiar to the Cathedral Builders and remains so even under the formation of the Grand Lodge in 1717, until the adoption of "The Old Charges of the Free and Accepted Masons" in 1723.
among other things here, this part "Their creed was Christian and Trinitarian" should raise some eyebrows!

You must know that there are seven liberal sciences from which seven all other sciences and crafts in the world have sprung; but especially geometry, the first cause of all other sciences, whatsoever they be; the seven sciences are Grammar, Rhetoric, Dialetic, Arithmetic, Geometry, Music and Astronomy." It will be noted that this quotation from the second oldest Manuscript
yes, the first three are/were known as 'the Trivium' and the later four 'The Quadrivium' which were not mentioned but worth pointing out here.

and this part
neither did its simple ceremonies attempt to elucidate any Secret Doctrine or waste its time on the mystical numbers of Pythagoras. Whatever secrets were communicated were purely technical and trade secrets, and possibly a word and sign whereby the members might make themselves known to each other.
is sad and probably good at the same time. I think these elite orders are getting dumber and we, the ones they have wanted (and have for the most part) to dumb down are getting wiser to the mysteries they've neglected. at some point I will share some of the stuff Ive learned about the music of the spheres and other snake err. pytha gorian but Im pretty sure the best of it is in that ATS thread I linked to.

and here it is, just as I had suspected:
With the decline of architecture, the transition of the operative into speculative craft was easy, yet gradual, as evidenced in the "Old Charges of Free and Accepted Masons" adopted six years after the formation of the Grand Lodge. These so-called Old Charges apply more to an operative organization than to a speculative, but it will be observed in paragraph four provision is made for the holding of official station by the non-operative.
this 'transition' is IMO where the Trust was formed/settled. original builders being the grantors and the modern man/grand masons being the trustee/beneficiary of the Trust/contract.
The entrance of John T. Desaguliers, LLD., into Freemasonry, 1719, and of James Anderson, D. D., at about the same period, was the pivotal point which gradually completed the transition. Dr. Desaguliers, above all others, is the great figure who changed the operative into the speculative
all above quoted Source: The Builder November 1917
On and for the record here!

in reply regarding this post by tupperware The Great Seal of the State of California: Horned Creature and the War Goddess
You are right about music. It is proven to entrain those with serious motion disorders so when the music is turned on they can get out of bed and move around - until the music stops. Studies show that some music is worthless for this and others quite good. I love Korn the band but my guess is their music would be counterproductive in this motion regards. For other motion its quite good.

Speaking of computer programming coding types, maybe those that have fantastic skills in other areas like dance, have extremely good programming skills as in ifythenelsezzzz, dowhileX>banal, yorxandznandthentwirl. But its all a deep motion grammar they can't directly access except "almost" when they are in a groove.

Speaking of motion entrainment it was recently discovered that our body motion control is not linear. Its subtly sinosoidal similar to how fishes swim. A deeper grammar yet.
I can see how music moves people (and more) I stick with organic only but occasionally I like some classical, just the masters though.

"deep motion grammar" thats good way to put it! and 'the deeper grammar yet' Im very familiar with becoming one with a machine and environment (in a completely radical way) using the engine of a superbike to make music according to the ebs and flow of the terrain. no out of body experiences allowed while on two wheels, unless youre ready to move on. it can be advantageous while racing cars though.

I actually hung up all that kinda stuff in order to progress spiritually. I was so centered in the physical body (extremely) that I was suffocating my spirit body but how you put it here 'similar to how fishes swim' is right-on. a fish that buzzes like a bee!

anyway, now I know you need to read that 'Devils Chord' thread, I linked. son ic knowledge is there.

we havnt went there yet but avoid binural beats for meditative states unless you are creating them yourself. I avoid syn thetics of music and videos for the same reasons. there is way more happening within them than most realize, way beyond sub liminal.

see how its all related? SEARCHING -word- for [thetic] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

let me show you some of this magi priest craft, the connections to the dead that Ive previously mentioned

Ledger [ LEDG'ER, n. The principal book of accounts among merchants; the ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

ledger.jpg

why do the write *your name in ALL CAPS?

tombstone | Barrons Dictionary | AllBusiness.com

underwriter | Barrons Dictionary | AllBusiness.com

underwrite | Origin and meaning of underwrite by Online Etymology Dictionary

Undertaker [ UNDERTA'KER, n. 1. One who undertakes; one who engages in any project ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com (see #3)

mortician | Origin and meaning of mortician by Online Etymology Dictionary

mortgage | Origin and meaning of mortgage by Online Etymology Dictionary

its no wonder why so few want to court with me here
Woo [ WOO, v.t. 1. To court; to solicit in love.My proud rival wooes another ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com
Tesla - Love Song
this should be valuable to anyone on this site due to the content and will be sure to connect many dots: Izreal Zeus this man:

Izreal Zeus.jpg

goes by the name Izreal Zeus​

had a really nice site before but it keeps getting removed everywhere he publishes so save all you can a.s.a.p. and this one will probably be gone before long too.

I also found this site: Bloodlines Archives » The Event Chronicle while trying to find Izreal Zeus material again. looks pretty good so far! here is a good article on who owns the word Critical Knowledge: The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican... Since 1306! » The Event Chronicle

it has a few holes in it (he hasnt made some connections I have regarding the fictions/DEAD (the darker stuff) or at least he hasnt written much about it there. but I can confirm it is atleast 90% accurate becasue I have been studying Law for almost a decade now and have come to mostly the same conclusions (and more) but I also learn a couple of tidbits from this one Im working now to validate

save all that first links content! and if you would, please chime in with a post because I need a bump so I can edit again since the automerge feature here which I like except when it automerges, you can no longer edit your post. which sux but I could use the bump here because of that. thanks

this vid is about the mandela effect. very good vid and YT channel on the subject but if you dont have the time, skip to 55:33
Lost and Found Bin Episode 40: Is the Mandela Effect a Naturally Occurring Phenomena?
Ive known this since I was a kid and have dont this several times but never really practiced it hardcore. I can confirm that this is a real deal! the ME is sorta new to me, known about it since maybe a year when the bernsteen bares thread on GLP came about but I didnt know anything about that book, my first ME was the Lion laying with the Lamb.
The Rambam writes in the Moreh that there was a global "sabean" religion which manifested itself differently throughout the world, and gave al hind as a region in which this original religion was practiced. Academia seems to agree with him demonstrating (at least) a proto-indoeuropean paganism which formed the basis of Greek, German, Roman, Levantine, and Vedic religions
from Why does the Torah use the non-Hebrew word 'Totafot'
perhaps sabean = tatarian?

Sabaeans are mentioned in the biblical books of Job, Joel, Ezekiel, and Isaiah. The Book of Job mentions them as having slayed Job's livestock and servants. In Isaiah they are described as "tall of stature".

another good mandela effect/affecct YT chan Dale DuFay, Terra’s of the Milky Way

some misc interesting links
Why does the Torah use the non-Hebrew word 'Totafot'

Why the Talmud is the Only Rabbinic Work from Babylonia - TheGemara.com
The Oral Law -Talmud & Mishna

Phrygian language - Wikipedia
Phrygian cap - Wikipedia

Pharaoh Psammetichus I wanted to determine the oldest nation and establish the world's original language. For this purpose, he ordered two children to be reared by a shepherd, forbidding him to let them hear a single word, and charging him to report the children's first utterance. After two years, the shepherd reported that on entering their chamber, the children came up to him, extending their hands, calling bekos. Upon enquiry, the pharaoh discovered that this was the Phrygian word for "wheat bread", after which the Egyptians conceded that the Phrygian nation was older than theirs.
from the Phrygian_language wiki link above

Im I went looking for an updated list of the mandela effects and I remember Dolly had braces too but then I saw a photo of dolly and it was not the same girl at all either! so I went to confirm on YT Mandela Effect: DOLLY NO BRACES 007 James Bond Moonraker

I remember a brunette with braces (massive shiny braces) but no pony tails or cleavage! not just a change to no braces, not even the same girl now. anyone else?
...it's entirely possible that part of the reason they're so successful is that they've hijacked the population's subconsciousnesses (is that a word? does that look like a word??) and are causing people to manifest what TPTB want instead of what each individual wants for themself. Like, "You will manifest for yourself a lifetime of inescapable poverty!" and then of course it happens because they've laid the foundations for that kind of subconscious attraction.

Just a thought :geek:
subconsciousnesses

Ive been trying to find ways to..

if we consider each individual consciousness has a certain amount of energy (brain power?) and that when a group of people that are all focused on the same thing or event, if there is say 12 people in the group then that is 1 brain power times 12.

I became aware of this law of attraction the hard way, i mentioned it before here somewhere but grew up racing motos at early age with underpowered bike because I was so small, not big enough for an 80cc so I rode 50cc in 80cc class. anyway, I had to over ride the bike just to keep up and was always on the verge of a crash and often did crash.

I notice that when I was really hanging it out there, that as soon as the thought of that occurred, the next thought was that I could crash and then sometimes on the next lap, sometimes nearly immediately, I would crash! I did not like crashing but I loved racing so I figured I should stop thinking about it, thats not easy to do under those circumstances because there is a small amount of fear that creeps up and the thoughts of crashing follow it but I finally was able to keep my mind still and then the fear also stopped coming up. I got really fast after this.

so I learned the reverse side first, how to NOT make things happen. then I figured to try it the other way by first thinking of over taking the guy ahead of me when it seemed we were to evenly matched to get ahead. it worked! needless to say, I got pretty good at racing. very good actually.

I knew I had something special and my competition was starting to know that too and that was their side of the same thing working for me rather than against me but they didnt know it. lol (Im going somewhere with this so just hang in there) when I raced out of town though, I didnt have that extra help since most of those competitors didnt know me. later, I was moving up and racing in front of pretty big crowds sometimes and this is where I noticed the group focus power and how powerful it is. this is why home field/ home track is such an advantage too!

sorry, I know this seems like I being boastful but Im really not all that and I was really shy back then and still am sort of shy. just writing all this to not only confirm for readers that this 'law of attraction' is the real deal stuff and how I know it but also my experience with it plus going forward with it. I didnt know it was a 'thing' you could read about back then or anything, I picked this up all own my own in the hardest way and then it changed me and made things easier. much easier!

I never talked about this to anyone, even my Dad. I figured they would just think I was crazy I guess but it certainly made me very confident that when I put my helmet on, I was 'in it to win it'. here the thing though, when I tried to 'attract' other things in life outside of just winning races, I wasnt very good at it at all. it was like the intensity of racing had to be in the mix?

but back to that group brain power and stuff. I never put that together very well, I just knew it was a 'thing' back then. and its the same thing you brought up! perhaps "subconsciousnesses"? but Im not sure if it is exactly that or just focused expectation but I am sure that they (TPTB) know very well what it is and are using it! using us! well those of us who are not aware of this anyway.

just like you put it, to manifest what they want. they were using just the TV and then the cable TV came along with 57+ channels which helped them on a commercial level but they lost some of the old crowd source power because now instead of 3 channels, there were many. and then the internet comes along too so its not so easy to captivate and polorize audience like it once was.

they had to step up the game! devised stuff like the waco tx, ruby ridge, montana freemen, 911, etc. etc! and more and more they are increasing the voltage too. this is that intensity stuff that I noticed I needed to make things 'happen' own my own.

Im not too sure in my own case if fear had anything to do with it, its been so long ago but I think it was just the excitement level of racing. I guess its adrenaline, I dunno for sure but I wasnt all that fearful, just kinda feared pain. so I dont know what are the perfect ingredients or if adrenaline is an emotion or not but they seem to and they sure are ramping things up more and more.

best we can do is ignore all that BS, which is what I do actually but Im pretty unique like that but we have a huge segment of society focused and polarized by pol itics right now.

they can have at it, I wish they knew what I do but all I can do is I guess what Im doing now, tell whoever I can this stuff. Im still trying to find better ways to attract more peace and harmony everywhere I am but I never got good at doing the low intensity attraction, I still work on that and that crowd source battle is what I still deal with in many ways.

I have brought things to be here though, but only once have I made something happen quickly. I can say that in my case, visualizing is a key and so is blocking visuals of my own but also outer visuals MOVIES and TV? hell naw! last movie I saw was the matrix when it came out, havnt had a TV in 20 years! that shts f'd up y'all. get rid of it! I very rarely listen to modern music at all and organic music is all that is healty really. even images are weaponized now, memes, graphics. pretty much everything!

its stealing this ability from you and using it against you and your fellow man! when I read the pistas sophia gnostic text, I was blown away, it tells you this alot about this. the Archons! also Paul Levy and his work on Wetiko is very related. it has been a while since I read that but its all related to what Ive been writing all around here lately (still a new guy here)

check it out The Greatest Epidemic Sickness Known to Humanity - Reality Sandwich

this is so for real y'all. I know anyone reading this is well on there way to better things but maybe you havent become aware of this kinda stuff yet so I throw this stuff out there for all of us.

many read/hear the words 'Artificial Intelligence' and immediately think of computers..

how many consider how much of mans intelligence contains artificial ingredients though?

what is an artificial ingredient? is history? certainly to some extent, most of us have been filled with artificial ingredients from the get go. another word that fits and I often use for it is 'hearsay'.

we are taught so much of it, most from well meaning people in our lives that were also filled full of it. most of us just accepted it because we wouldnt lie about that kinda stuff and so we cant imagine why anyone else would when it comes to 'written history'.

but these days its all to obvious that academia, public servants, and many others are not truthful. its become so bad that some folks just accepted that thats how it is now and roll with it themselves by lying just to get ahead somehow on their own.

its like that scene in animal house where the chubby kid lets his frat peers borrow his dads luxury car. they take it and go on to demolish it (suggestive programming BTW) and when the kid finds out about it he asks them why they would do this to him? what was their answer?

"you trusted us, you f'd up!'

thats what this is all about! trust! the kid learned a hard lesson, just as we all have in some way or another but often, we keep doing it, only to learn the same lessons over and over. when and how do we stop it?

by questioning everything! most especially any so called 'authority' on any subject. they even inverted the word 'trust' itself!

trust as we know it in our hearts is a verb, its when you can tell or loan someone else something with no written agreements or other formalities and just simple know it will be safe with them.

but those crafty grammarians/ProGrammers etc. way back in the day came up with the idea of using the word trust as a noun 'Trust'!

and its actually the opposite of the verb 'trust' because it requires a contract between three parties even though one of them can hold two of the positions but still. the reason we use contracts at all is due to a lack of trust when dealing with strangers.

who started this? allegedly the same folks that started the concept of 'corporations', the priesthood/priestcraft: Critical Knowledge: The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican... Since 1306! » The Event Chronicle

what do we have here (from the that link)? honestly, its just more hearsay/artificial intelligence. do you trust me? do I trust that author?

I do not trust that author, he is a stranger to me just as I am a stranger to you. how can we overcome this lack of trust when a contract or Trust is not possible? Discernment is a good start Discernment [ DISCERNMENT, n. The act of discerning; also, the power or faculty ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com and sometimes that all that is needed but if we measure the as many of the possible consequences that could come about by taking hearsay for granted like we so often do, we may find its not worth it to do that so what then? we study and research in order to verify (confirm or deny) the newest hearsay. many of our hard lessons are directly related to being lazy and not doing our own due diligence. so start doing that if you are tired of getting lied to and screwed. this is why I became a student of Law (not to be con fused with 'law student') Im not the sharpest guy when it comes to this stuff but when I set a goal for myself, I stick with it so I have learned quite alot of how things work by studying Law and I wish I would have started it as a kid but not to take advantage of people. thats what people who 'practice' 'at' Law do! I dont practice @ Law, I Live 'in' Law!

any trueness rings going off in your heart right about now with seeing the difference between 'at Law' vs 'in Law'? what are 'inlaws'? why are they 'inlaws'? we dont say those are my 'atlaws'. and why do those at law people only 'practice' at it? what other people 'practice' various crafts? perhaps it is an art form? could it be artificial, an art form? YES and legalese forms the matrix. its all around you this, artificial intelligence! you may even 'believe' most of it, and when people like myself who have chosen to no longer 'believe' much of anything show you the matrix and try to save you from it, many of you are not ready to leave, some will even fight to protect it!

its made of words! In Law we dont need written words, At Law, requires 'The Word' (see John 1:1 now) be written on paper. attorn! re presented! from Live into Death

if history is a lie (hissss tree), and never was real, it is a work of art/artifice/artificial.

if we buy into those lies, eat up their ingredients (eat from that hiss tree), knowingly or not, at least that much of our own intelligence is artificial. how much of what we 'know' is actually natural and how much of it is artificial?

how can we determine what is what? IMO all written history is hearsay because I was not there to experience it firsthand. not only that but all written words are only remains of the living ones, written words are dead. they dont ring true VIVA VOCE!

we as living being can utter written words as we read them but then we are acting in agency for the dead.

but how were we supposed to pass down knowledge without writings? VIVA VOCE we tell it (life) like it is and it is stored in our living memory! it is our soul that retains our memories. and it is our soul that speaks out the word/verb/vibe vibrations of life.

news to me: (worthy of much effort to verify) this is huge!

During this time history has witnessed the rise of the Church of Rome and its successful struggle for power. In time no dynasty ruled in Europe or remained in power unless the Church sanctioned their reign. The Church chose the royal families, it crowned kings and it deposed its detractors. In short, the Church, under the auspices of the Donation of Constantine was the sole and supreme temporal power in Europe and the known world. Without this purported imperial benefice however, the Church would have remained a marginalized mediterranean cult contesting for patronage along with a host of other gnostic Christian denominations.

The royal dynasties sponsored by the Church and crowned by its Divine Right instituted their courts and parliaments, passed laws and employed agents to act on their behalf. To all intents and purposes it seemed as if the Church had the absolute right of Dragons and wielded power by the very sanction of Jesus Christ and God.

No monarch reigning today and no government under the monarch or instituted in their name would enjoy their position if the Church, empowered by the Donation, had not given them permission to rule in the first place. Without the Donation of Constantine, European history today would be totally different and none of the dynasties past or present would have had the right to have reigned and nor would they reign now and none of their governments or agencies would have exercised power.

One wee hiccup though, one slight problem. Not much the author grants, but worth a passing mention all the same. The Donation of Constantine is a complete and utter fraud and the Church was never given any temporal powers at all, let alone the right to found dynasties, crown kings or institute governments. The whole document was a lie from beginning to end and was known to be a fake since Lorenzo Valla applied the methods of historical criticism to it during the Renaissance and found the thing to be a worthless sham.

How do we know Valla was correct? The New Testament references incorporated into the wording of the Donation were taken from the Latin Vulgate version of the Bible. The Vulgate Bible was compiled by St. Jerome who was born more than two decades after Constantine was supposed to have signed the Donation! The actual Vulgate Bible wording that appears in the Donation didn’t exist until St Jerome invented it, fifty years after the document had supposedly been dated and signed by the emperor, by which time Constantine had been dead for decades and couldn’t have signed the Dragon’s rights away anyway.

The language of the Donation is eighth century clerical or dog Latin, whilst the Latin used in the 4th century Empire was late classical Roman. The Imperial and Papal ceremonials described in the Donation didn’t exist in Constantine’s time but were developed some centuries later and because of all this, every historical scholar on the entire Planet acknowledges the fact that the Donation of Constantine is an utter fake.

Several documentary instances of the Church’s use of the Donation to assert their authority in the medieval period still exist, including the letter of Pope Gregory IX entitled ’Si Memoriam Beneficiorum’ dated October 23rd 1236 and addressed to the Emperor Frederick II. Pope Gregory writes:

".......that as the Vicar of the Prince of Apostles (the Roman Pope) governed the empire of priesthood and of souls in the whole world so he should also reign over things and bodies throughout the whole world; and considering that he should rule over earthly matters by the reins of justice to whom - as it is known - God had committed on earth the charge over spiritual things, the Emperor Constantine humbled himself by his own vow and handed over the empire to the perpetual care of the Roman Pontiff with the Imperial Insignia and sceptres and the City and Duchy of Rome........".

People in the medieval and Renaissance period, confronted with this document, didn’t generally criticize the Donation on the grounds of its veracity, they just exclaimed aghast that they couldn’t believe that Constantine would have been stupid enough to have given the Roman Church everything.

From the Donation we understand that Constantine offered the Pope all the robes and Crowns of office but the Pope, being such a humble man, gave them back to the Emperor. Which sort of lets the Church off the hook should some malcontent turn up and say "show us the geologically encrusted tin hat and flash threads that Connie gave you then, tosh". If the readers peruse the Donation for themselves they will be appalled at the pretentious egotism, the arrogance and the sheer material greed of the Church, as authors of the document.

The fraudulent imperial power of the Vatican to create kings by ’coronation’ - derived from this faked 8th century ’Donation of Constantine’ (english version) - was later adopted by the Archbishops of the Church of England with the complicity of the Tudors, who were Catholics themselves.
not sure why but that quote was cut off and I cant edit it due to the automerge! I will repost without using quote tags.

During this time history has witnessed the rise of the Church of Rome and its successful struggle for power. In time no dynasty ruled in Europe or remained in power unless the Church sanctioned their reign. The Church chose the royal families, it crowned kings and it deposed its detractors. In short, the Church, under the auspices of the Donation of Constantine was the sole and supreme temporal power in Europe and the known world. Without this purported imperial benefice however, the Church would have remained a marginalized mediterranean cult contesting for patronage along with a host of other gnostic Christian denominations.

The royal dynasties sponsored by the Church and crowned by its Divine Right instituted their courts and parliaments, passed laws and employed agents to act on their behalf. To all intents and purposes it seemed as if the Church had the absolute right of Dragons and wielded power by the very sanction of Jesus Christ and God.

No monarch reigning today and no government under the monarch or instituted in their name would enjoy their position if the Church, empowered by the Donation, had not given them permission to rule in the first place. Without the Donation of Constantine, European history today would be totally different and none of the dynasties past or present would have had the right to have reigned and nor would they reign now and none of their governments or agencies would have exercised power.

One wee hiccup though, one slight problem. Not much the author grants, but worth a passing mention all the same. The Donation of Constantine is a complete and utter fraud and the Church was never given any temporal powers at all, let alone the right to found dynasties, crown kings or institute governments. The whole document was a lie from beginning to end and was known to be a fake since Lorenzo Valla applied the methods of historical criticism to it during the Renaissance and found the thing to be a worthless sham.

How do we know Valla was correct? The New Testament references incorporated into the wording of the Donation were taken from the Latin Vulgate version of the Bible. The Vulgate Bible was compiled by St. Jerome who was born more than two decades after Constantine was supposed to have signed the Donation! The actual Vulgate Bible wording that appears in the Donation didn’t exist until St Jerome invented it, fifty years after the document had supposedly been dated and signed by the emperor, by which time Constantine had been dead for decades and couldn’t have signed the Dragon’s rights away anyway.

The language of the Donation is eighth century clerical or dog Latin, whilst the Latin used in the 4th century Empire was late classical Roman. The Imperial and Papal ceremonials described in the Donation didn’t exist in Constantine’s time but were developed some centuries later and because of all this, every historical scholar on the entire Planet acknowledges the fact that the Donation of Constantine is an utter fake.

Several documentary instances of the Church’s use of the Donation to assert their authority in the medieval period still exist, including the letter of Pope Gregory IX entitled ’Si Memoriam Beneficiorum’ dated October 23rd 1236 and addressed to the Emperor Frederick II. Pope Gregory writes:

".......that as the Vicar of the Prince of Apostles (the Roman Pope) governed the empire of priesthood and of souls in the whole world so he should also reign over things and bodies throughout the whole world; and considering that he should rule over earthly matters by the reins of justice to whom - as it is known - God had committed on earth the charge over spiritual things, the Emperor Constantine humbled himself by his own vow and handed over the empire to the perpetual care of the Roman Pontiff with the Imperial Insignia and sceptres and the City and Duchy of Rome........".

People in the medieval and Renaissance period, confronted with this document, didn’t generally criticize the Donation on the grounds of its veracity, they just exclaimed aghast that they couldn’t believe that Constantine would have been stupid enough to have given the Roman Church everything.

From the Donation we understand that Constantine offered the Pope all the robes and Crowns of office but the Pope, being such a humble man, gave them back to the Emperor. Which sort of lets the Church off the hook should some malcontent turn up and say "show us the geologically encrusted tin hat and flash threads that Connie gave you then, tosh". If the readers peruse the Donation for themselves they will be appalled at the pretentious egotism, the arrogance and the sheer material greed of the Church, as authors of the document.

The fraudulent imperial power of the Vatican to create kings by ’coronation’ - derived from this faked 8th century ’Donation of Constantine’ (english version) - was later adopted by the Archbishops of the Church of England with the complicity of the Tudors, who were Catholics themselves.

starting off my reply, it seemed simple enough but as usual I went there again lol so I post it here instead of messing up tupperwares thread:
What was "Truth" during the golden age of historical forgery?

Whereas truth (the "trouthe" of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight) was first "an ethical truth in which truth is understood to reside in persons", in Ricardian England it "transforms... into a political truth in which truth is understood to reside in documents".
oh boy.. Ive been on about this elsewhere but nice to see it that way. dont know exactly how to put this so it will make sense to others but here goes lol

this is something that happened and is happening. both those guys were obviously students of law or law students at the very least, 'reside' is a coded word that found it way into common usage more recently due to its prolific usage. (so is 'person' but nevermind that for now) this is how/where the magicians (magi) opera te (all the world is a stage)

truth, ethics, morality, documents are all a part of Law. let me see if I can decode (break the spells/ un en crypt) what they wrote so it might make more sense in some Way.

"an ethical truth in which truth is understood to reside in persons" = The Law within, The (spoken) Word, The Way, The Light, etc. also Law of the house hold, Temple.

"transforms... into a political truth in which truth is understood to reside in documents" = The (spoken) Word/Verb/Vibe laid down, put to rest, life/motion ceases to be, all thats left from it is 'remains'. memorialized on paper (sign *originating from life* here) (Sig nature) [not autograph]

trans form = trans gress, The Law put in crypt (encrypted) 'codified', spoken Word re corded (cord is broken, do we have an accord?)
political = polorized (split)
understood = stand under (underwrite/insure/undertaker)
reside = re side, in some cases = res ID, res = 'thing' identity of a thing, not a being.
document = dock your mind.

half the sht we read (at least) we would never buy into if it was spoken face to face to us by these shape shifters (trans form) but put it in writing and that detaches the life form and we no longer have the ability to feel the real life vibes from the man/woman. not only that, half the words have either double meanings, or are totally fake (not from life at all)

this is how we have been ProGrammed! this is the code that run the matrix, a con struct, its construed into our being. construsion! (I authorize my own words sometimes)

I think I probably scare people with this stuff but thats not my intent, we are dealing with wizardry and witchcraft, dark dark arts (artific/Syn)
you cant 'feel me' here but I *write* from my heart (living) Im just trying to help my fellow man see what has happened and how to Know The Truth, The Real (Royal) Truth! not the land of the dead, flat earth 'truth' it can only come from within (life) not without it.

this is why history is a Lie! all hisss tree. it has been written without The Truth, The Way! even what I write here has no life in it, goes down, recorded.

Snippets of Jack: "Do We Have An Accord?"

Last edited:

tupperaware

yes, props to the Admins on their job with XenForo here, one of the best Ive seen so far with it. dont care for the new flags appearing in the avatars that much but they really have put a nice touch with the forum options. oneday XenForo should code it for new threads withing threads so that a thread can go off topic into new areas without getting off topic on the main thread. this would allow a tree like/fractal growth of the knowledge IMO.

here is a pretty good explanation series on many ancient origins and symbolism
as usual, Im not agreement with everything but lots to glean from him anyway.

View attachment 14816
On Principal And Interest, Hermetic Magick, And The Lords of Time: On Principal And Interest, Hermetic Magick, And The Lords of Time

and this vid has details on the shadow gov, how it operates in Trust structures and why Private law trumps Public law because Contract Makes Law and Article I, section 10, clause 1 of the US Constitution prevents any state from making any law impairing the Obligation of Contracts Public or Private.

*interesting to note, the vid goes into the 'jurisdiction' that the god like productions forum hails from
Saint Helier - Wikipedia View attachment 14817
Jersey - Wikipedia

Saint Helier - Wikipedia
View attachment 14819
and also mentions the connections of the Isle of Man Isle of Man - Wikipedia
vid did not mention this about the IOM but from their own website Welcome :: isleofman.com

The Oldest Continuous Government on Earth!

History of the Isle of Man - Wikipedia
View attachment 14820

this is new to me Mercia - Wikipedia

==================================================================

I just found a bug in the forum.. I was digging the automerge feature but then just now I added a post to a thread that I was the last poster in from last week and it automerged but then I noticed I got an HTML tag incorrect and went to edit it and I couldnt since it was merged into an older post that was past the deadline.

this post here The Phoenicians Once Ruled the World. They still do today!

the quotes and the rest of my input all got embedded together lol

anyway.. this: Baal Hammon - Wikipedia is part of this whole deal too

I want to re emphasize this one not because of the tatary content but because of their 'magnetic abilities'

moving on..

I had mentioned somewhere about how medusa and the power to turn to stone anyone who gazed upon here and how I interpret this to mean any one who believes in legal fictions can be memorialized this way (attorn) from 3D earth to 2D (flat earth on paper) but also 'as above so below' and the 4D spirit turns to 3D flesh same way.

from Petrifaction in mythology and fiction - Wikipedia to The Giant Who Had No Heart in His Body - Wikipedia to Seventh son of a seventh son - Wikipedia

elsewhere it has been shown how the number 7 symbol is also related to the mark of cain
cannanites/venicians/merchants/mercers/mercury

View attachment 14853

back to this one Baal Hammon - Wikipedia and this Difference Between Bailment and Pledge (with Examples and Comparison Chart) - Key Differences

monster

bail

===============================================================================

on another note, elsewhere we have been discussing the double headed eagle and the vesica piscis Vesica piscis - Wikipedia and I mentioned how I think both symbols can be relative to the arch/ark and the masonic pillars boaz and jachin Boaz and Jachin - Wikipedia

for some reason I noticed 'Joachim' on here neanderthal | Origin and meaning of neanderthal by Online Etymology Dictionary

and dug into it and found Joachim - Wikipedia

not a big yahweh fan myself but it gets more interesting here:Joachim and Anne Meeting at the Golden Gate - Wikipedia

and here Golden Gate (Jerusalem) - Wikipedia

this is interesting because I remember a guy who was a post officer once talking to me about his masonic membership and one of the things he said was that they travel west to east instead of east to west, whatever that means? I didnt ask but now I think it has something todo with the above quote. I'll keep digging..

ok
MASONIC SHORT TALKS
whatever, I think there is more to it than that but this page alerted me to two more masonic divisions. I was aware that there are 'free' & 'accepted' masons but here we see 'Operative' and 'speculative'

Operative Vs. Speculative Freemasonry | Masonic Dictionary | www.masonicdictionary.com

ok.. will keep reading this one now.

so I notice the above linked article seems to be written in some kind of code involving double and triple spacing.
not directly related but something it reminded me I need to review 1 PETER 2:5 KJV "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual..."

more * that they admit publicly, Im nearly certain that privately they know and have records of history far beyond that

far more advanced than any builders of today, no doubt. I had previously mentioned elsewhere on this forum that I think these advanced builders may have left this earth on a voyage into the stars and left these records and teachings to one of the old orders of the masonic traditions in a Trust structure (contract between three or more parties to hold in trust but not to own) with possibly a death penalty and certainly a maintenance clause, NDA.

IIRC this most interesting and informative thread gets into the specifics on these cathedrals (and way more including the purpose and intent behind squaring the circle) its a must read IMO
The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave, page 1

but back to this article, now we are getting somewhere:

among other things here, this part "Their creed was Christian and Trinitarian" should raise some eyebrows!

yes, the first three are/were known as 'the Trivium' and the later four 'The Quadrivium' which were not mentioned but worth pointing out here.

and this part

is sad and probably good at the same time. I think these elite orders are getting dumber and we, the ones they have wanted (and have for the most part) to dumb down are getting wiser to the mysteries they've neglected. at some point I will share some of the stuff Ive learned about the music of the spheres and other snake err. pytha gorian but Im pretty sure the best of it is in that ATS thread I linked to.

and here it is, just as I had suspected:

this 'transition' is IMO where the Trust was formed/settled. original builders being the grantors and the modern man/grand masons being the trustee/beneficiary of the Trust/contract.

all above quoted Source: The Builder November 1917

On and for the record here!

in reply regarding this post by tupperware The Great Seal of the State of California: Horned Creature and the War Goddess

I can see how music moves people (and more) I stick with organic only but occasionally I like some classical, just the masters though.

"deep motion grammar" thats good way to put it! and 'the deeper grammar yet' Im very familiar with becoming one with a machine and environment (in a completely radical way) using the engine of a superbike to make music according to the ebs and flow of the terrain. no out of body experiences allowed while on two wheels, unless youre ready to move on. it can be advantageous while racing cars though.

I actually hung up all that kinda stuff in order to progress spiritually. I was so centered in the physical body (extremely) that I was suffocating my spirit body but how you put it here 'similar to how fishes swim' is right-on. a fish that buzzes like a bee!

anyway, now I know you need to read that 'Devils Chord' thread, I linked. son ic knowledge is there.

we havnt went there yet but avoid binural beats for meditative states unless you are creating them yourself. I avoid syn thetics of music and videos for the same reasons. there is way more happening within them than most realize, way beyond sub liminal.

see how its all related? SEARCHING -word- for [thetic] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

let me show you some of this magi priest craft, the connections to the dead that Ive previously mentioned

Ledger [ LEDG'ER, n. The principal book of accounts among merchants; the ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com
View attachment 14886

why do the write *your name in ALL CAPS?

tombstone | Barrons Dictionary | AllBusiness.com

underwriter | Barrons Dictionary | AllBusiness.com

underwrite | Origin and meaning of underwrite by Online Etymology Dictionary

Undertaker [ UNDERTA'KER, n. 1. One who undertakes; one who engages in any project ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com (see #3)

mortician | Origin and meaning of mortician by Online Etymology Dictionary

mortgage | Origin and meaning of mortgage by Online Etymology Dictionary

its no wonder why so few want to court with me here
Woo [ WOO, v.t. 1. To court; to solicit in love.My proud rival wooes another ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com
Tesla - Love Song

this should be valuable to anyone on this site due to the content and will be sure to connect many dots: Izreal Zeus this man: View attachment 14910 goes by the name Izreal Zeus

had a really nice site before but it keeps getting removed everywhere he publishes so save all you can a.s.a.p. and this one will probably be gone before long too.

I also found this site: Bloodlines Archives » The Event Chronicle while trying to find Izreal Zeus material again. looks pretty good so far! here is a good article on who owns the word Critical Knowledge: The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican... Since 1306! » The Event Chronicle

it has a few holes in it (he hasnt made some connections I have regarding the fictions/DEAD (the darker stuff) or at least he hasnt written much about it there. but I can confirm it is atleast 90% accurate becasue I have been studying Law for almost a decade now and have come to mostly the same conclusions (and more) but I also learn a couple of tidbits from this one Im working now to validate

save all that first links content! and if you would, please chime in with a post because I need a bump so I can edit again since the automerge feature here which I like except when it automerges, you can no longer edit your post. which sux but I could use the bump here because of that. thanks

this vid is about the mandela effect. very good vid and YT channel on the subject but if you dont have the time, skip to 55:33
Lost and Found Bin Episode 40: Is the Mandela Effect a Naturally Occurring Phenomena?
Ive known this since I was a kid and have dont this several times but never really practiced it hardcore. I can confirm that this is a real deal! the ME is sorta new to me, known about it since maybe a year when the bernsteen bares thread on GLP came about but I didnt know anything about that book, my first ME was the Lion laying with the Lamb.

from Why does the Torah use the non-Hebrew word 'Totafot'
perhaps sabean = tatarian?

another good mandela effect/affecct YT chan Dale DuFay, Terra’s of the Milky Way

some misc interesting links
Why does the Torah use the non-Hebrew word 'Totafot'

Why the Talmud is the Only Rabbinic Work from Babylonia - TheGemara.com
The Oral Law -Talmud & Mishna

Phrygian language - Wikipedia
Phrygian cap - Wikipedia

from the Phrygian_language wiki link above

Im I went looking for an updated list of the mandela effects and I remember Dolly had braces too but then I saw a photo of dolly and it was not the same girl at all either! so I went to confirm on YT Mandela Effect: DOLLY NO BRACES 007 James Bond Moonraker

I remember a brunette with braces (massive shiny braces) but no pony tails or cleavage! not just a change to no braces, not even the same girl now. anyone else?

subconsciousnesses

Ive been trying to find ways to..

if we consider each individual consciousness has a certain amount of energy (brain power?) and that when a group of people that are all focused on the same thing or event, if there is say 12 people in the group then that is 1 brain power times 12.

I became aware of this law of attraction the hard way, i mentioned it before here somewhere but grew up racing motos at early age with underpowered bike because I was so small, not big enough for an 80cc so I rode 50cc in 80cc class. anyway, I had to over ride the bike just to keep up and was always on the verge of a crash and often did crash.

I notice that when I was really hanging it out there, that as soon as the thought of that occurred, the next thought was that I could crash and then sometimes on the next lap, sometimes nearly immediately, I would crash! I did not like crashing but I loved racing so I figured I should stop thinking about it, thats not easy to do under those circumstances because there is a small amount of fear that creeps up and the thoughts of crashing follow it but I finally was able to keep my mind still and then the fear also stopped coming up. I got really fast after this.

so I learned the reverse side first, how to NOT make things happen. then I figured to try it the other way by first thinking of over taking the guy ahead of me when it seemed we were to evenly matched to get ahead. it worked! needless to say, I got pretty good at racing. very good actually.

I knew I had something special and my competition was starting to know that too and that was their side of the same thing working for me rather than against me but they didnt know it. lol (Im going somewhere with this so just hang in there) when I raced out of town though, I didnt have that extra help since most of those competitors didnt know me. later, I was moving up and racing in front of pretty big crowds sometimes and this is where I noticed the group focus power and how powerful it is. this is why home field/ home track is such an advantage too!

sorry, I know this seems like I being boastful but Im really not all that and I was really shy back then and still am sort of shy. just writing all this to not only confirm for readers that this 'law of attraction' is the real deal stuff and how I know it but also my experience with it plus going forward with it. I didnt know it was a 'thing' you could read about back then or anything, I picked this up all own my own in the hardest way and then it changed me and made things easier. much easier!

I never talked about this to anyone, even my Dad. I figured they would just think I was crazy I guess but it certainly made me very confident that when I put my helmet on, I was 'in it to win it'. here the thing though, when I tried to 'attract' other things in life outside of just winning races, I wasnt very good at it at all. it was like the intensity of racing had to be in the mix?

but back to that group brain power and stuff. I never put that together very well, I just knew it was a 'thing' back then. and its the same thing you brought up! perhaps "subconsciousnesses"? but Im not sure if it is exactly that or just focused expectation but I am sure that they (TPTB) know very well what it is and are using it! using us! well those of us who are not aware of this anyway.

just like you put it, to manifest what they want. they were using just the TV and then the cable TV came along with 57+ channels which helped them on a commercial level but they lost some of the old crowd source power because now instead of 3 channels, there were many. and then the internet comes along too so its not so easy to captivate and polorize audience like it once was.

they had to step up the game! devised stuff like the waco tx, ruby ridge, montana freemen, 911, etc. etc! and more and more they are increasing the voltage too. this is that intensity stuff that I noticed I needed to make things 'happen' own my own.

Im not too sure in my own case if fear had anything to do with it, its been so long ago but I think it was just the excitement level of racing. I guess its adrenaline, I dunno for sure but I wasnt all that fearful, just kinda feared pain. so I dont know what are the perfect ingredients or if adrenaline is an emotion or not but they seem to and they sure are ramping things up more and more.

best we can do is ignore all that BS, which is what I do actually but Im pretty unique like that but we have a huge segment of society focused and polarized by pol itics right now.

they can have at it, I wish they knew what I do but all I can do is I guess what Im doing now, tell whoever I can this stuff. Im still trying to find better ways to attract more peace and harmony everywhere I am but I never got good at doing the low intensity attraction, I still work on that and that crowd source battle is what I still deal with in many ways.

I have brought things to be here though, but only once have I made something happen quickly. I can say that in my case, visualizing is a key and so is blocking visuals of my own but also outer visuals MOVIES and TV? hell naw! last movie I saw was the matrix when it came out, havnt had a TV in 20 years! that shts f'd up y'all. get rid of it! I very rarely listen to modern music at all and organic music is all that is healty really. even images are weaponized now, memes, graphics. pretty much everything!

its stealing this ability from you and using it against you and your fellow man! when I read the pistas sophia gnostic text, I was blown away, it tells you this alot about this. the Archons! also Paul Levy and his work on Wetiko is very related. it has been a while since I read that but its all related to what Ive been writing all around here lately (still a new guy here)

check it out The Greatest Epidemic Sickness Known to Humanity - Reality Sandwich

this is so for real y'all. I know anyone reading this is well on there way to better things but maybe you havent become aware of this kinda stuff yet so I throw this stuff out there for all of us.

many read/hear the words 'Artificial Intelligence' and immediately think of computers..

how many consider how much of mans intelligence contains artificial ingredients though?

what is an artificial ingredient? is history? certainly to some extent, most of us have been filled with artificial ingredients from the get go. another word that fits and I often use for it is 'hearsay'.

we are taught so much of it, most from well meaning people in our lives that were also filled full of it. most of us just accepted it because we wouldnt lie about that kinda stuff and so we cant imagine why anyone else would when it comes to 'written history'.

but these days its all to obvious that academia, public servants, and many others are not truthful. its become so bad that some folks just accepted that thats how it is now and roll with it themselves by lying just to get ahead somehow on their own.

its like that scene in animal house where the chubby kid lets his frat peers borrow his dads luxury car. they take it and go on to demolish it (suggestive programming BTW) and when the kid finds out about it he asks them why they would do this to him? what was their answer?

"you trusted us, you f'd up!'

thats what this is all about! trust! the kid learned a hard lesson, just as we all have in some way or another but often, we keep doing it, only to learn the same lessons over and over. when and how do we stop it?

by questioning everything! most especially any so called 'authority' on any subject. they even inverted the word 'trust' itself!

trust as we know it in our hearts is a verb, its when you can tell or loan someone else something with no written agreements or other formalities and just simple know it will be safe with them.

but those crafty grammarians/ProGrammers etc. way back in the day came up with the idea of using the word trust as a noun 'Trust'!

and its actually the opposite of the verb 'trust' because it requires a contract between three parties even though one of them can hold two of the positions but still. the reason we use contracts at all is due to a lack of trust when dealing with strangers.

who started this? allegedly the same folks that started the concept of 'corporations', the priesthood/priestcraft: Critical Knowledge: The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican... Since 1306! » The Event Chronicle

what do we have here (from the that link)? honestly, its just more hearsay/artificial intelligence. do you trust me? do I trust that author?

I do not trust that author, he is a stranger to me just as I am a stranger to you. how can we overcome this lack of trust when a contract or Trust is not possible? Discernment is a good start Discernment [ DISCERNMENT, n. The act of discerning; also, the power or faculty ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com and sometimes that all that is needed but if we measure the as many of the possible consequences that could come about by taking hearsay for granted like we so often do, we may find its not worth it to do that so what then? we study and research in order to verify (confirm or deny) the newest hearsay. many of our hard lessons are directly related to being lazy and not doing our own due diligence. so start doing that if you are tired of getting lied to and screwed. this is why I became a student of Law (not to be con fused with 'law student') Im not the sharpest guy when it comes to this stuff but when I set a goal for myself, I stick with it so I have learned quite alot of how things work by studying Law and I wish I would have started it as a kid but not to take advantage of people. thats what people who 'practice' 'at' Law do! I dont practice @ Law, I Live 'in' Law!

any trueness rings going off in your heart right about now with seeing the difference between 'at Law' vs 'in Law'? what are 'inlaws'? why are they 'inlaws'? we dont say those are my 'atlaws'. and why do those at law people only 'practice' at it? what other people 'practice' various crafts? perhaps it is an art form? could it be artificial, an art form? YES and legalese forms the matrix. its all around you this, artificial intelligence! you may even 'believe' most of it, and when people like myself who have chosen to no longer 'believe' much of anything show you the matrix and try to save you from it, many of you are not ready to leave, some will even fight to protect it!

its made of words! In Law we dont need written words, At Law, requires 'The Word' (see John 1:1 now) be written on paper. attorn! re presented! from Live into Death

if history is a lie (hissss tree), and never was real, it is a work of art/artifice/artificial.

if we buy into those lies, eat up their ingredients (eat from that hiss tree), knowingly or not, at least that much of our own intelligence is artificial. how much of what we 'know' is actually natural and how much of it is artificial?

how can we determine what is what? IMO all written history is hearsay because I was not there to experience it firsthand. not only that but all written words are only remains of the living ones, written words are dead. they dont ring true VIVA VOCE!

we as living being can utter written words as we read them but then we are acting in agency for the dead.

but how were we supposed to pass down knowledge without writings? VIVA VOCE we tell it (life) like it is and it is stored in our living memory! it is our soul that retains our memories. and it is our soul that speaks out the word/verb/vibe vibrations of life.

news to me: (worthy of much effort to verify) this is huge!

not sure why but that quote was cut off and I cant edit it due to the automerge! I will repost without using quote tags.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

starting off my reply, it seemed simple enough but as usual I went there again lol so I post it here instead of messing up tupperwares thread:
What was "Truth" during the golden age of historical forgery?

oh boy.. Ive been on about this elsewhere but nice to see it that way. dont know exactly how to put this so it will make sense to others but here goes lol

this is something that happened and is happening. both those guys were obviously students of law or law students at the very least, 'reside' is a coded word that found it way into common usage more recently due to its prolific usage. (so is 'person' but nevermind that for now) this is how/where the magicians (magi) opera te (all the world is a stage)

truth, ethics, morality, documents are all a part of Law. let me see if I can decode (break the spells/ un en crypt) what they wrote so it might make more sense in some Way.

"an ethical truth in which truth is understood to reside in persons" = The Law within, The (spoken) Word, The Way, The Light, etc. also Law of the house hold, Temple.

"transforms... into a political truth in which truth is understood to reside in documents" = The (spoken) Word/Verb/Vibe laid down, put to rest, life/motion ceases to be, all thats left from it is 'remains'. memorialized on paper (sign *originating from life* here) (Sig nature) [not autograph]

trans form = trans gress, The Law put in crypt (encrypted) 'codified', spoken Word re corded (cord is broken, do we have an accord?)
political = polorized (split)
understood = stand under (underwrite/insure/undertaker)
reside = re side, in some cases = res ID, res = 'thing' identity of a thing, not a being.
document = dock your mind.

half the sht we read (at least) we would never buy into if it was spoken face to face to us by these shape shifters (trans form) but put it in writing and that detaches the life form and we no longer have the ability to feel the real life vibes from the man/woman. not only that, half the words have either double meanings, or are totally fake (not from life at all)

this is how we have been ProGrammed! this is the code that run the matrix, a con struct, its construed into our being. construsion! (I authorize my own words sometimes)

I think I probably scare people with this stuff but thats not my intent, we are dealing with wizardry and witchcraft, dark dark arts (artific/Syn)
you cant 'feel me' here but I *write* from my heart (living) Im just trying to help my fellow man see what has happened and how to Know The Truth, The Real (Royal) Truth! not the land of the dead, flat earth 'truth' it can only come from within (life) not without it.

this is why history is a Lie! all hisss tree. it has been written without The Truth, The Way! even what I write here has no life in it, goes down, recorded.

Snippets of Jack: "Do We Have An Accord?"
I feel like a Baal Bearing bouncing against and down the syllable pegs in Sonoman's game of word Pachinko. Sonoman, poetry has been described as "maximal" language. You speak/write of the spoken word and writing but what about poetry? What power does poetry have to connect the spoken word and writing and perspicacity in general? Does it have the power to heal the wanton violence that writing inflicts on us all? Maybe that is why we throw in alliteration every so often - to soften the blows?

OP
OP
sonoman

sonoman

hey man! if a bearing bounces, is it still bearing? cant be 'still' bouncing. lol

poetry is basically sophistry. I forget the details but once upon a time poetry was outlawed. for much the same reasons Attorneys were outlawed from 'practicing' their craft also on the land of the original 13 united States. (they still are actually, if we can find The Way)

it would be hard to have poetry without written words, thats where the magic happens with poetry no? Im certainly no expert on the subject but as a child I always felt it was a form of deception. way before I knew much of anything. I still dont really know much but Im pretty keen on spotting deceptions and wrong doing.

not all poets are wrong doers, but the ones with good will/intent are not really practicing the craft as a tool like the warriors who shake spears, they are just using a tool they just picked up, didnt have instructions so they figured it out well enough to use it for their own purposes, which is quite honorable sometimes.

big difference between an honorable conveyance of language and a fraudulent conveyance of language!

your timing is right on tupperware ;-) just posted this in another thread almost exactly the same time you posted here.

Im starting to think its not only the space/ufo stuff, but everything without (outside of) us

that was great! lol especially this: "have given that word POWER over our thinking and language to rule us all"

its many, many words! Ive written alot about this on me etymology thread in case anyone is interested. ("...and the word was god")

"what set him off?" obviously his own emotions did, not "words" of another! but that is how the masses are con trolled/polarized to do TPTBs wishes.

AKA "Buzzzzzzzzz Words" dont accept the charge! "do you understand the charges against you?"

NO! Do not stand under! take a stand above all that! over stand to Overcome!
Im all open source, that closed source BS has run its curse. this is beyond the software realm and into the wetware and wetwares memory.

side note, the 'I' in CIA is not about centralizing outward intelligence, its quite the opposite and focused on each of our intelligence in order to centralize that. (into acting as agents for the ProGrammar)

"Buzz words" are a part of their craft too, a big part.

anyway, I guess poetry could be used to in reversion but organic 'folk' song seems a better tool for the job of healing that way to me. but yes 'soften the blows'. we have been hammered with all the dark arts for way too long!

Ive been meaning to link this, its not related to your post except that you mention 'Baal'
The Temples Of Baal

he passed away last year (RIP) as usual, I dont share the same beliefs, but he was one of the sharpest researches out there on the subject of Law.

thanks for posting tupperware! now I can edit again for a few more days lol

also this echo chamber doesnt work so well by itself. Im still learning but I need help with that just like we all do. thats why open source communication is so good too, it is in accord with natural law, the laws of nature.

tupperaware

hey man! if a bearing bounces, is it still bearing? cant be 'still' bouncing. lol

poetry is basically sophistry. I forget the details but once upon a time poetry was outlawed. for much the same reasons Attorneys were outlawed from 'practicing' their craft also on the land of the original 13 united States. (they still are actually, if we can find The Way)

it would be hard to have poetry without written words, thats where the magic happens with poetry no? Im certainly no expert on the subject but as a child I always felt it was a form of deception. way before I knew much of anything. I still dont really know much but Im pretty keen on spotting deceptions and wrong doing.

not all poets are wrong doers, but the ones with good will/intent are not really practicing the craft as a tool like the warriors who shake spears, they are just using a tool they just picked up, didnt have instructions so they figured it out well enough to use it for their own purposes, which is quite honorable sometimes.

big difference between an honorable conveyance of language and a fraudulent conveyance of language!

your timing is right on tupperware ;-) just posted this in another thread almost exactly the same time you posted here.

Im all open source, that closed source BS has run its curse. this is beyond the software realm and into the wetware and wetwares memory.

side note, the 'I' in CIA is not about centralizing outward intelligence, its quite the opposite and focused on each of our intelligence in order to centralize that. (into acting as agents for the ProGrammar)

"Buzz words" are a part of their craft too, a big part.

anyway, I guess poetry could be used to in reversion but organic 'folk' song seems a better tool for the job of healing that way to me. but yes 'soften the blows'. we have been hammered with all the dark arts for way too long!

Ive been meaning to link this, its not related to your post except that you mention 'Baal'
The Temples Of Baal

he passed away last year (RIP) as usual, I dont share the same beliefs, but he was one of the sharpest researches out there on the subject of Law.

thanks for posting tupperware! now I can edit again for a few more days lol

also this echo chamber doesnt work so well by itself. Im still learning but I need help with that just like we all do. thats why open source communication is so good too, it is in accord with natural law, the laws of nature.
What is your review of ancient Sagas compared to spoken poetry (post printing press) in any terms you want.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UnusualBean Etymology 17
KorbenDallas Etymology 2