Entity on top of Catholic Church in San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tis'I

Reactions
I was in San Francisco and was looking at this old buildings Glorious Architecture. Was taking photos and I couldn't see the figure with the naked eye but only through the camera lens on my phone.

This Building appears to be mud flooded as well.
church 1.jpg

20191024_175002.jpg
20191024_175002.jpg

church 2.jpg

The last photo below here I had gotten from their website.

button 200 200 2.png

serafinablue

Reactions
Very interesting and funny you should mention.
I have a video taken with a camera phone of my uncle teaching his dog to roll over.
There was nothing unusual about the situation until I viewed the video.
While he's teaching the dog to roll over, this small cigar-shaped craft, moving at light speed,
travels through the camera lens. This was not a light. It was not visible with the naked eye,
but only through the camera lens. It was intelligent movement.
I had to slow the video down to actually see it.
I would've been much more skeptical of these claims if I had not seen anything like it myself.
Amazing what the camera frequency can capture that we are unable to capture with our own eyes.

Timeshifter

Reactions
I was in San Francisco and was looking at this old buildings Glorious Architecture. Was taking photos and I couldn't see the figure with the naked eye but only through the camera lens on my phone.

Were you filming through glass? Or on the street?

At first I thought sensor dust, or critter on sensor or lens, but would see movement with camera.

I managed to isolate 1 frame (the sharpest), adjusted the levels and cropped in about 900%, right image is rotated 90 degrees left.

To be fair, I have seen this before, and it is similar to critters trapped in lens elements. However they would tend to move with the movement of the camera.

what is it 2.jpg

what is it?

And here is a still from whatever is between the cars.

Blimp? Drone? Helicopter?

what is it 2b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Tis'I

Tis'I

Reactions
Very interesting and funny you should mention.
I have a video taken with a camera phone of my uncle teaching his dog to roll over.
There was nothing unusual about the situation until I viewed the video.
While he's teaching the dog to roll over, this small cigar-shaped craft, moving at light speed,
travels through the camera lens. This was not a light. It was not visible with the naked eye,
but only through the camera lens. It was intelligent movement.
I had to slow the video down to actually see it.
I would've been much more skeptical of these claims if I had not seen anything like it myself.
Amazing what the camera frequency can capture that we are unable to capture with our own eyes.
Yeah that's crazy man. It is amazing rather how video some how is able to capture things that pierce the fabric of this reality.
It does not move with the cam. What could this black thingy be?
I feel it to be a Spirit for sure. As to why it chose to appear in my video, I'm thinking it knew maybe that I knew something about the true nature of that style of building and History thereof. As to whats discussed throughout this forum.

I was taking the photos in the driver seat to my truck so behind the windshield but there was nothing on the windshield in that spot. I Believe it to be a Spirit of some sort. It was strange as i was driving away i felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
Nice work on the photo i'm thinking it was a Evil spirit

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
If it was filmed behind the windshield, chances are we have a speck of dirt, or a dead bug. That’s just what I think.

OP
Tis'I

Tis'I

Reactions
Certainly not a spec of dirt LOL
If it was filmed behind the windshield, chances are we have a speck of dirt, or a dead bug. That’s just what I think.
Well if you look closely at the figure it has the outline of a human body tilted over it was kinda moving on its own but i looked on the windshield to see it it was a spec and it was clean. I didnt see it with the naked eye.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
We see what we see I guess. I have totally different associations.

A Fish
what is it 2.jpg

A Dinosaur
what is it 2b.jpg

The bottom line is... it could be anything, including spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W World-Historical Individuals 6