Yemen: The Well of Barhout aka the Well of Hell

The Well of Barhout (also nicknamed Well of Hell) is a sink hole in Hadhramaut, Yemen. It is about 30 m (100 ft) wide at the surface. With foul odors rising from its depths, locals say it is a prison for demons.
wellofhell37.jpg

In the Yemen desert, locals believe anything that comes close to this "hell pit" will be sucked in.
  • The "Well of Hell" is 100 feet wide and thought to reach 330 feet deep.
  • Some claim it's more than 820 feet deep.
  • Nobody has ever been to the bottom because there is little oxygen and no ventilation.
  • Yemeni officials say they don't know what's down there.
  • Geologists who visited the site believe it is millions of years old.
wellofhell5.jpg
  • Despite the dark and the bad smell, birds are often seen flying in and out of the well.
  • Stories of demons and genies that live in the well have circulated for centuries.
  • Nearby residents don't like to talk about the hole, let alone visit it, for fear of bad luck.
Links and Sources:
An ok video with subtitles: gentlemen visited the well and allegedly somehow reached its bottom. They say the pit is 375 deep.

KD: Sounds like the PTB do not really want us to know what this is and what it has inside.
  • What are your thoughts on this well?
  • Does it look like a sinkhole to you?

I always wonder why the PTB are so so obsessed with bombing Yemen. Is there a relationship?
I believe there is. Answers to many Yemen related questions are probably hidden in the cities that no longer exist. Chances are, there are still plenty of history contradicting areas requiring destruction in Yemen.

It's not a well as in source of potable water.
It looks to be a collapsed cave roof.
The presence of vegetation and wildlife on the inner rim suggests whatever is causing the odours has no effect on either. If there are birds nesting there then the odds favour snakes as the predators given the desert location.
Strange birds some say the bloke on the ground said pigeons!
There may also be bats or swiftlets further in and if so the ground will contain a large amount of guano which does honk a bit and teems with insect life.
The wind noises suggest it is connected to some other caves
You can see the bottom from the drone footage but not in sufficient detail to see what is there although it looks sandy.
It is easy enough to measure the depth with a calibrated weighted plumb line of sufficient length.
The chap did not say he measured the depth it is written in a slab cemented to the ground by the rim, the one in English not the one in Arabic.

Edit to remove surplus words.

Last edited:
I read a book a while back on underground tunnels and bases. I cant find the book or remember the author but they claimed there are thousands of miles of tunnels all over the planet connecting cities in a giant grid. They also showed pictures of top secret tunnel boring equipment alleging the breakaway civilization is funding construction of networks of secret bases. Could these tunnels be repurposed tartarian subterranean superstructures where the controllers horde technology that would free us of their shackles? This hole could be an air hole or opening to these tunnel networks where there would be good reason to scare people away.

1628349520676.jpg

Chances are, there are still plenty of history contradicting areas
Indeed.
I came across The same name but now being a buddhist site in India, suddenly found in 1870's something with the birth of Buddha from his mother Maya (!)
Well, what has that to do with this well?
Because the whole Yemen Area is filled with both Egyptian and biblical stories about for example Cain and Abel.
Mohamed the prophet had a Hadith about the well.

But it does not stop here; when the wahabi Arabs (Saudi Arabia) came into power they destroyed many islamic sites.
I hope you all know that wahabi islam is a political; to keep the Bin laden and sheiks in power and the people very afraid of Allah and very oblivious in general, so that's why in Yemen they don't even talk about the well.

Oh, and that site, Hadramaut used to be very prosperous and has a pile of of oil and gas.

So my modest guess on this is that the people of Yemen are supposed to stay uninformed and very afraid about history so that the others can take the oil and gas.

And about the well; they can go to the bottom of the sea with a suit, even to the moon, but this is too difficult.
read a book a while back on underground tunnel
That's interesting because similar borings (boor in the ground, don't know the word) are found in Yemen and Egypt.

Thermonuclear boring of DUMBS was going on in the late 50’s & 60’s. Why was it so extensive & not being investigated to this day ?

Thermonuclear boring of DUMBS was going on in the late 50’s & 60’s. Why was it so extensive & not being investigated to this day ?
My opinion, the Atomic bomb was invented as a reaction to the bombing of Napoleon's Army at Moscow 1812. The underground civilization that lived in Siberia , and still does, would not capitulate to the Russian Tsar's and friends, such as Napoleon. The old advanced civilization continues defending Siberia from incoming aerial objects such as meteorites. From the early 1900's the existing Russian rulers seem unable to stop them or acknowledge them.

The Russians alone may have used atomic weapons' over one hundred times against their underground facilities, starting around 1952 till today. I remember the energy rods being used as late as 2004.

Let me guess , they did not teach that story in school. In some schools just not yours.

My opinion, the Atomic bomb was invented as a reaction to the bombing of Napoleon's Army at Moscow 1812. The underground civilization that lived in Siberia , and still does, would not capitulate to the Russian Tsar's and friends, such as Napoleon. The old advanced civilization continues defending Siberia from incoming aerial objects such as meteorites. From the early 1900's the existing Russian rulers seem unable to stop them or acknowledge them.

The Russians alone may have used atomic weapons' over one hundred times against their underground facilities, starting around 1952 till today. I remember the energy rods being used as late as 2004.

Let me guess , they did not teach that story in school. In some schools just not yours.
Yes for sure that teach different versions of twistory to different populations & also different levels. This is 100% true. Copious evidence of that.

Opinion is the medium between ignorance & knowledge. - Plato

Schools are for Fish in a Mason’s Jar.

Control the Sea you control the Fish …

Oannes (who later became Noah in the Abrahamic/Judaic version after Babylon’s Onnanes) was the first teacher of men.

Interesting subject matter. It would be interesting to see what lies at the bottom of that smelly, avian well. I think most of us can agree on is that the professionals are willfully lying to us or they are just make up a story to shut the masses up. D.U.M.Bs and tunnel system are an interesting twist.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

What do you know about the Vareyas? I read something about a Ukrainian tribe who knew a powerful iron-based energy technology, used to grow plants, raise animals, treat diseases and deepen spirituality through the vibrational field that was created around and within these structures, very similar to those that we know how carousels. They were almost destroyed by the energy weapons of Napoleon allied with the Tsar, mounted on airships. The tribe survived, fighting back with a similar, arguably more powerful weapon based on their science, but the new generations have merged with the Russians and have lost all memory.

What do you know about the Vareyas? I read something about a Ukrainian tribe who knew a powerful iron-based energy technology, used to grow plants, raise animals, treat diseases and deepen spirituality through the vibrational field that was created around and within these structures, very similar to those that we know how carousels. They were almost destroyed by the energy weapons of Napoleon allied with the Tsar, mounted on airships. The tribe survived, fighting back with a similar, arguably more powerful weapon based on their science, but the new generations have merged with the Russians and have lost all memory.
I have heard the name but will ask my computer who and what they were, thanks

Merry Christmas

I have heard the name but will ask my computer who and what they were, thanks

Merry Christmas
Take a look here, it's a source of both inspiration and information: Tartaria: English Version, this channel is also absolutely worthy of attention: Ewaranon

Thanks for the good wishes, but unfortunately Christmas is just another Masonic symbolic celebration. A worldwide sabbath.

I always wonder why the PTB are so so obsessed with bombing Yemen. Is there a relationship?
I am not by any means attempting to divert the thread to politics, but one very concise explanation is found in the “Yinon Policy” published in the 1980s and them the “Clean Break” Strategy published in 2000.

The policy is to break-up all nations and powers of the middle east, gulf states, even the horn of africa today for purposes of strategic defense of Israel and ultimately plundering of these resource rich nations- using social media and various mercs to foment unrest, ethnic cleansing, and install corporate friendly administrations.

2C1F3FEB-1E94-4DFF-82E9-DA313B7DB2C2.jpeg 83DF4033-D4C6-485B-9324-0EA2280425A1.jpeg

Haha, the well a hell. I read about it a while ago. A very deep hole in a dessert. The things they don't want us to know about. But those who do have to know about things like this, find a way to find out, and it's a long process of research, snaking in and out of the webbings, and eventually one puts the pieces of the puzzle together, et voila! But how does one talk about this? When there is no one to talk to about it?

Interesting subject matter. It would be interesting to see what lies at the bottom of that smelly, avian well. I think most of us can agree on is that the professionals are willfully lying to us or they are just make up a story to shut the masses up. D.U.M.Bs and tunnel system are an interesting twist.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."
Yes since Rome conquered the World & Roman Catholic Church claimed the World as it’s domain.

Created the Straw Man & we are all Lost Souls at Sea according to them in 1666.
This would explain the Great Reset / NWO in context. Central Banking System - BIS - UN Agenda 21 & 2030 etc.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I remember looking into this a couple years ago. And there was nothing out there except a few drone shots that didn’t really show anything. In Sept 2021, the Omani Exploration Team went to the bottom. It's a strange, wonderful oasis down there (except for the snakes). It would be nice if they did a 360º pan of the base walls, but they dont. I would venture a guess that at some point in its history, that a human or two fell in, or was 'sacrificed', or punished...yet no mention of human bones. Still gotta wonder what ALL is down there. They were probably under strict orders as to what they could report and what made it into the publicly shared videos.

Who are the Omani Exploration Team? Clearly a lot more to explore down there. I've met a few cavers in my time and they don't rest until they've completely fully explored cave areas.

Back