Dragons and Vampires in Scythia: Lessons from a Strange Book

trismegistus

Reactions
5734325.gif

Introduction
I will start off by saying that this thread could have just as easily fit in many other categories here at SH, but I think etymology is the most apt.

I came across this book while scrolling through the ever so interesting Biblioteca Pleyades website. For those that aren't aware of it, the sheer amount of content on there is pretty astounding and worth a deep dive.

For what its worth, I can't really find any corroborating evidence in addition to this book that talks about similar topics. I'm not saying its not out there, but in my attempts at internet sleuthing I can't seem to find much else. Take that as you will, but the information presented is certainly relevant to many things discussed here. I am merely abridging what is presented, I'll try and save my personal thoughts for the end.

dragoncourt.gif

From Transylvania to Turnbridge Wells
The history and etiquette of Vampirism in the Home Counties
To begin, this book seems to have been written for the initiates of the Dragon Court. There isn't much out there on this group, other than a fairly outdated website. I can't say I've gotten all the way through the book but what I have read certainly makes for an entertaining read. For the purposes of this post, I am focusing on their version of the origin of the word Vampire, Dragon, and connections to Tartary/Scythia.
The etymology of the word 'dragon' comes to us via the Latin but is derived ultimately, it is thought, from the Greek, though the origin of the word and its definition is probably much older. The word in Greek is drakon (drakon); as in edrakon (edrakon), an aorist of derkesthai (derkesthai), which means 'to see clearly'.

A dragon was one who saw clearly, and clarity of vision engendered and was always classically associated with wisdom, which itself produced power. Today we say that knowledge is power, so nothing has changed in that respect, except that it is actually wisdom - the ability to predict or intuit and synthesize knowledge - a prerequisite of druidic or fairy neuro-physiology, that actually affords the greatest power of all.

In a progression of logic that naturally suggests itself, we are therefore entering in upon the linguistic territory of the seer, the witch and the magus, with whom the foregoing qualities have always been closely identified, a state of affairs with which etymologists concur.
Honestly, the idea that early depictions of Dragons were, in fact, representative of a powerful knowledge makes a lot of sense.
Similarly the word king is derived from the related Gothic word kuningzam, meaning both "knowing one" and "scion of the noble, (meaning wise), race". In addition we have the associated word siddhis, meaning 'the powers' and from this word or vice versa, was derived the tribal name 'the Scythians' the 'Arya-Sidhe' or 'Sidheans'. The 'siddhis' were a range of psychic or paranormal phenomena which manifested themselves as the attributes of those Tantric priests in Eurasia who had attained 'samadhi' or 'enlightenment'.

These people, coterminously the Aryans or Scythians, who are thought to have developed Tantra in Sumeria, were known as the legendary Tuadha d'Anu (tribe of Anu and by a traditional, widely known derivation - "people of the stars") or daouine sidhe (meaning people of the powers) in the Gaelic countries. They were the 'wise ones', the elves or fairies; and from this we can conclude that by correct definition, a Dragon was originally, (by blood descent from the race of the wise), an overlord, an archdruid or bruidhina, magus and a seer, an elven goddess-queen or god-king.
Not even a page in and we are already talking Scythia, everyone's favorite Tartarian region civilization.

scythiamap_ancient.gif

So based off the conclusions reached in this book, we could say that the ancient Royal Scythians are a wise, powerful bloodline that ruled this region of the world for a long time.
The dragon nevertheless was humanoid and so the symbolism in the dragon glyph ought rather be interpreted to substantiate the etymology of the word itself. The serpent stands for the wisdom and healing powers of the sacred king or queen whose regalia often consisted of serpent-like scale armour and whose consciousness soars above that of humanity as if carried on wings, which were symbolized by shamanic swan's feather cloaks.
Other interpretations of this "Dragon" race in history:
  • Raphael (the prince who appeared to Adam in Eden, according to Milton)
  • Repha'im or Rapha'Elohim
  • Annunaki (Enlil/Enki)
  • Nephilim
  • Caananites
This book also states that Enlil/Enki and the Catholic God/Satan are one in the same, which is certainly compelling and at the very least an interesting take.

So if these powerful mystic life-creating entities are real, what happened to them?
In the theory of critical mass, sometimes called the "99th Monkey Effect" - based on Jung's theory of Collective Consciousness working through Rupert Sheldrake's 'Field of Morphic Resonance' - the collective mind of a race creates a spiritual and cultural Archetype whose field of resonance can be felt in the material world. In the case of the Elves that Archetype was manifest in the Age of Magic. Simply put, when the Elves lived they created a field of magic around them whose power arose from the very sovereignty of the earth itself. However, when the Church killed the Elves, the Earth was silenced and the magic largely died.
Something like this could fold in nicely with some of these global cataclysms we have seen here on this forum, although I haven't gotten to a point in the book where they mention what time-frame this could have happened (if it ever does, anyway).

Other notes from the introductory chapter:
  • Seems like this system has a built-in caste system, namely that humans did not have (nor want) to be leaders of their society. All of this was in the hands of the Dragons, which considering that they are all wise and all powerful doesn't seem like too bad of a setup for the plebs.
  • Dragons exist in this world and extra-dimensionally, or at the very least had access to a level of interactivity with the environment to suggest extra-dimensional abilities. They are not necessarily off-world aliens.
Dragons AND Vampires?
What is this, a crossover episode?

simbolo_08.gif
Some of the earliest evidence of Ritual Vampirism comes from Tartaria in Transylvania and stems to the fifth millennium BC. Remains of a human body were found buried in a fire pit along with clay tablets upon which were inscribed the names of the ’Sumerian’ god Enki and the ranking number of Father Anu. The language was subsequently termed ’proto-Sumerian’ and represented some of the earliest written artifacts yet to be found.
I wasn't able to find anything to corroborate this claim, but it sure as hell is a juicy one.

The descendants of these early vampires were the Sacred Ubaid Race who, one millennium later, settled Mesopotamia and founded the Anunnaki religion of the Sumerians in 3500 BC. Their Transylvanian ancestors were the Anunnaki Gods themselves.
Ubaid-Lizardmen-1-1.jpg

Photo of the Ubaid Lizardmen statues

From Ancient-Origins.net:
The Ubaidian culture is a prehistoric culture in Mesopotamia that dates between 4000 and 5500 BC. As with the Sumerians, the origins of the Ubaidian people is unknown. They lived in large village settlements in mud-brick houses and they had developed architecture, agriculture and farmed the land using irrigation. The domestic architecture included large T-shaped houses, open courtyards, paved streets, as well as food processing equipment. Some of these villages began to develop into towns, temples began to appear, as well as monumental buildings such as in Eridu, Ur and Uruk, the major sites of the Sumerian Civilization. According to the Sumerian texts, Ur was believed to be the first city.
Annunaki as Lizard people confirmed? Also note the elongated skulls and Phrygian caps...
Various suggestions have been proposed in an attempt to explain the origin and meaning of the word vampire. One recent suggestion was that it was applied to a group of ’Watchers’ (Seers - Derkesthai: Dragons) who had occupied a settlement near "lake Van", in Urartu - Armenia. The original location - Greater Scythia - is faultless, the association is without error but the etymology is unresearched and the philology is completely absent.

Although that author’s suggested identification between Watchers and Vampires is absolutely correct, the word vampire does not in any sense relate to their former geographical location or origin but, as we shall see, rather to the vampires’ social and spiritual identity and status within a given cultural framework, which in this instance was Scythian, overlaid on Celtic.
There is a lot more etymological data on how they define Vampire, I highly recommend you read Chapter 1 in the book to get a better understanding. Here is the TLDR version:
In summary vampire in its earlier form - oupire - derives ultimately from the Galatian Uber, which itself is derived from the Aryan Upari and linguistically and contextually the Vampire - the witch or druid- was a Scythian High Queen or King: an Overlord.
However, like Dragon we can conclude that Vampire in this case has nothing to do with the cultural meme of modern day Vampires: leather clad, sparkly, or Victoran need not apply here. So what do we know about this version of Vampirism?

• Originated in Transylvania by the Scythians
  • Practitioners were of a distinct race - - that of The Elves
  • Vampirism was the central feature of a philosophy based on endocrinology, and used the consumption of female blood and mumae to enhance awareness and lead the practitioner to union with godhead.
  • The powers accompanying such an elevated state of consciousness were called the sidhe or siddhi and were, with vampirism, the foundation of the cults of Druidism, Tantric Kaula Yoga, Qabalism, Alchemy, Rosicrucianism and Witchcraft
Scythians of Transylvania/Tartary
As the book notes, when speaking of Scythians they refer only to the Royal Scythians, not ordinary citizens or client races, and certainly had nothing to do with the curvature of their swords.
The name Sithian is related to a group of words that appear in Indo-European languages which are found as far apart as Eire and Northern India, indicating that they had a common Aryan origin in Scythia. These include - Sithia, Sidhe, Siddir and Siddhi.
That is quite the spread across the globe, etymologically speaking. This could establish precedence of a global culture at one point, but I digress.
The curious Irish word - Sidhe - pronounced ’shee’, ’sheeth’ or ’sheeth-ay’, attributed to the fairies and meaning ’powers’, is therefore identical to Siddir (sheeth-eer) and Siddhi (sheeth-ee) and is derived therefore, from the people of the powers - the Scythians or Sidheans (sheethee-ans). In Scotland the royal fairies were called the Seelie or Sheelie and their princesses were related to the sculpted Sheelagh Na Gigs over church doorways, who do NOT depict ancient goddesses of fertility, but were the royal Grail Maidens of the Elven kings and queens.
Sheelagh Na Gigs:

2979625_5511d7e8.jpgKilpeck_Sheelagh_na_Gig.jpgsheelaballylarkin.jpg
goddesses of sovereignty and transcendence, and their place over the doorways of churches, many of which were built on the sites of ancient sacred groves, indicated that in entering these buildings one was entering through the vulva of the maiden into the otherworld, the realm of Elphame and the Kingdom of Heaven
Apparently the Catholic church kept these up on their buildings in order to attract Pagans to their churches, I would imagine to varying levels of success. The implication here is that if you ever see one of these strange looking figures on a church, you know it used to be Pagan.
Scythian clans remained solitary and insular nomadic pastoralists - horse lords who ranged across large tracts of Europe and Asia for centuries. Others opted late for a more settled existence and mixed settled agriculture with pastorialism, a system that can be found in both Takla Makan, where they built fine cities, and in Ireland, where they became know as the trooping fairies.

In general they were usually tall, pale skinned, with golden red hair and green eyes, unlike the Celts, who were stocky and squat, with ruddy complexions and dark hair, and practiced settled agriculture from a very early period.
This matches the description of Tartarians, as well. There are several threads here in SH that make reference to the red hair/green eyes genetic quirk among their kind.

On finding remnants of this culture in Tartaria:
Further east of Transylvania similar discoveries were made in the Ukraine or greater Scythia and the peoples who had settled the area were named after their dwellings, which in Russian were called Kurgans. They were mound houses exactly the same as the tepes of Tartaria and the Tells that the Ubaid built all the way down through Anatolia to Al’Ubaid and Sumeria.

To the Kurgan peoples, obviously the red-haired Aryan or proto-Aryan (if you must) horse lords, was attributed the invention of the chariot whose axle dimensions were copied on all horse drawn vehicles right up until the Victorian period, when they were incorporated into the axle width (4ft 8½ ins) of the standard gauge railways still in use today.

It seems fair to suggest, given the wealth of archaeological and anthropological evidence, that the Sumerians or Ubaid as we should call them, along with the pale-skinned and red-haired Lilith and her descendants, were the early Elven, Aryan-Scythian Dragon Overlords of what we know now as Transylvania and Greater Scythia.
In Conclusion
To be honest, I had to just stop myself at a certain point because there is a lot of interesting material in this book and I'm only a few chapters in!

As of right now, I would put this work in the same category I put Protocols of the Elders of Zion: I'm not sure if this is real, a hoax, a psyop, disinformation, or the fantastical workings of a creative writer. However, it doesn't matter what the origin is because the information inside corroborates a lot of things I have personally researched and what others on this site have discussed.

While researching this I found a blog site that has information that piggybacks off this book, with a deeper dive into Sumeria.

So....if anyone knows anything more about this Dragon Cult, or perhaps might even be a member, feel free to pop your head in and see if we can't get a better understanding of all this!

sonoman

Reactions
hey trismegistus,

Etymology is where its at! ;-) I think I have some extra clues. not sure if they are supportive or not of what you seek but I will add them.

first, from my favorite authority on english word(s)
Dragon [ DRAGON, n. [L., Gr., G.]1. A kind of winged serpent, much celebrated ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com
Vampire [ VAMP'IRE, n.1. In mythology, an imaginary demon, which was fabled ... ] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

while studying origins of law I came across the word 'pendragon'

Pendragon - Wikipedia
Pendragon or Pen Draig (Middle Welsh pen[n] dragon, pen[n] dreic; composed of Welsh pen, "head, chief, top" and draig/dragon, "dragon; warrior"; borrowed from the Latin word dracō, plural dracōnēs, "dragon") literally means "Chief-Dragon" or "Head-Dragon", but in a figurative sense, "chief leader", "chief of warriors", "commander-in-chief", "generalissimo", or "chief governor". It is the epithet of Uther, father of King Arthur in medieval and modern Arthurian literature and occasionally applied to historical Welsh heroes in medieval Welsh poetry, such as Rhodri ab Owain Gwynedd
many times on this path I run into dead ends trying to follow outside writings. when Im to far down such paths with not enough fuel to turn back (point of no return) I must then turn my focus inward. usually I get a feel for things unseen this way and often able rise above the dead ends. its like using your imagination but drawing from your heart.

this is a great topic! maybe the word vampire is something akin to empire? uberpire? I think so and I also think it has something to do with the 'shadow government' we have been discussing here lately among other things. this is all connected.

the blood is the source of life, the money changers deal with currency conversions, re venue life into death. I will stop here. I tend to go deep. lol Im not sure how others read into what I rite write right

So you think your schooling is phoney, I guess it's hard not to agree
You say it all depends on the money and who is in your family tree
Right (Right), you're bloody well right, you got the bloody right to say
Right, you're bloody well right, you know you got a right to say
Ha-ha, you're bloody well right, you know you're right to say
Yeah-yeah, you're bloody well right, you know you're right to say
Me, I don't care anyway
Write your problems down in detail, take them to a higher place
You've had your cry, no, I should say wail, in the meantime hush your face
Right (Quite right), you're bloody well right, you got the bloody right to say
Right, you're bloody well right, you know you got a right to say
Ha-ha, you're bloody well right, you know you're right to say
Yeah-yeah, you're bloody well right, you know you got a right to say
You got the bloody right to say, you got the bloody right to say
You got the bloody right to say, you got the bloody right to say
Pendragon: Journal of an Adventure through Time and Space - Wikipedia

reading from: Grand Britannia and Hibernia - IIWiki
Pendraconic Britannia

Perhaps the most important event in the history of Britannia was the ascension of the first Pendragon Kings. After almost two centuries of warfare and anarchy, one clan of warlords rose above the rest to become universally known as Kings of the Britons. The first among these was a scion of Roman and Cambrian nobility, a man known as Cystennin, or Constantine
also:
Uthyr was crowned King of the Britons in Camelot by the Merlin, gaining the epithet Pendragon- the Chief Dragon.
Dragon Society - Real History, Dragon Philosophy and The Importance of Royal Bloodlines
By suggesting they were the representatives of Christ, the popes were claiming Dragon descent for themselves. It was well known that Jesus had descendants and that they were part of the only Eurasian dynasty which was authorized to be kings - the Elven Overlords or Dragons.
more:
Dragon Kingship and the Grail Code had died to be replaced by a corrupted form of feudal totalitarianism and brutal, economic slavery as the Church carefully and strategically replaced the old dynasties with its own merchant-class client families who, from that day on, became vassals of the Vatican.
Elven Holocaust
During the time before the wretched Dark Ages, all the kings and priests were Elven-Ffayrie. We can assume that the 5th century King Arthur is probably the last of the great Pagan Celtic Kings prior to the control of the Empire. The leaders during the Dark Ages that thrust civilization into ignorance were not the great mystical seers and sages of the age prior which became known as “pagan” or “heathen.” During the Dark Ages, the Church was not the beacon of light it once was (or could be) and mainly ruled in an age of darkness.
At that stage, a new word was born into the language of Christian Europe. The word, a straightforward corruption of Oupire, was "vampire".
The name Oberon (a variant of Albrey the Elf King, as we have seen) is itself a derivative of the Scythian Oupire (meaning "over") and Ron (meaning "reign").

Oberon, therefore, means "Over Reign", which is the same as High King or Pendragon.
Of particular interest is the fact that the Anunnaki gods were as much a part of the Sidhé culture as they were of the Mesopotamian tradition. It was not for no reason that the settlement of Anu was hundreds of miles north of Sumer on the Caspian Sea. It was not for no reason that the ancient centre of Scythopolis (Sidhé-opolis), which the Syrians called Beth-Shean (the House of Power), was 800 miles away in Galilee.
Indeed, it is now suspected that the Ubaid culture of southern Mesopotamia - the culture which introduced municipal structure from about 5000 BC - was actually the Uper-ad culture: that of the Scythian Overlords, the Upers or Oupires.
It is also reckoned that the subsequent culture of the region, phonetically called Sumerian (pronounced "Shumerian"), was actually Sidhé-murian ("Shee-murian"). In fact, the case for this is now considerable, since the early Ring Lords of Scythia (the Tuatha Dé Danann king-tribe) were actually called the Sumaire.
And in the language of old Ireland - to where many of the caste migrated - the word sumaire means "dragon".

Last edited:

PrimalRed

Reactions
I read De Vere’s work Many years ago. Later on in his career he started to expose Freemansonry and the fake royalty / satanic bloodlines. He must have been onto the truth, because they found him dead in his kitchen where an obvious struggle took place. Cause of death: “heart attack”.

WorldWar1812

Reactions
View attachment 15079

Introduction
I will start off by saying that this thread could have just as easily fit in many other categories here at SH, but I think etymology is the most apt.

I came across this book while scrolling through the ever so interesting Biblioteca Pleyades website. For those that aren't aware of it, the sheer amount of content on there is pretty astounding and worth a deep dive.

For what its worth, I can't really find any corroborating evidence in addition to this book that talks about similar topics. I'm not saying its not out there, but in my attempts at internet sleuthing I can't seem to find much else. Take that as you will, but the information presented is certainly relevant to many things discussed here. I am merely abridging what is presented, I'll try and save my personal thoughts for the end.

From Transylvania to Turnbridge Wells
The history and etiquette of Vampirism in the Home Counties
To begin, this book seems to have been written for the initiates of the Dragon Court. There isn't much out there on this group, other than a fairly outdated website. I can't say I've gotten all the way through the book but what I have read certainly makes for an entertaining read. For the purposes of this post, I am focusing on their version of the origin of the word Vampire, Dragon, and connections to Tartary/Scythia.

Honestly, the idea that early depictions of Dragons were, in fact, representative of a powerful knowledge makes a lot of sense.

Not even a page in and we are already talking Scythia, everyone's favorite Tartarian region civilization.

So based off the conclusions reached in this book, we could say that the ancient Royal Scythians are a wise, powerful bloodline that ruled this region of the world for a long time.

Other interpretations of this "Dragon" race in history:
  • Raphael (the prince who appeared to Adam in Eden, according to Milton)
  • Repha'im or Rapha'Elohim
  • Annunaki (Enlil/Enki)
  • Nephilim
  • Caananites
This book also states that Enlil/Enki and the Catholic God/Satan are one in the same, which is certainly compelling and at the very least an interesting take.

So if these powerful mystic life-creating entities are real, what happened to them?

Something like this could fold in nicely with some of these global cataclysms we have seen here on this forum, although I haven't gotten to a point in the book where they mention what time-frame this could have happened (if it ever does, anyway).

Other notes from the introductory chapter:
  • Seems like this system has a built-in caste system, namely that humans did not have (nor want) to be leaders of their society. All of this was in the hands of the Dragons, which considering that they are all wise and all powerful doesn't seem like too bad of a setup for the plebs.
  • Dragons exist in this world and extra-dimensionally, or at the very least had access to a level of interactivity with the environment to suggest extra-dimensional abilities. They are not necessarily off-world aliens.
Dragons AND Vampires?
What is this, a crossover episode?

View attachment 15071

I wasn't able to find anything to corroborate this claim, but it sure as hell is a juicy one.

View attachment 15073
Photo of the Ubaid Lizardmen statues

From Ancient-Origins.net:

Annunaki as Lizard people confirmed? Also note the elongated skulls and Phrygian caps...

There is a lot more etymological data on how they define Vampire, I highly recommend you read Chapter 1 in the book to get a better understanding. Here is the TLDR version:

However, like Dragon we can conclude that Vampire in this case has nothing to do with the cultural meme of modern day Vampires: leather clad, sparkly, or Victoran need not apply here. So what do we know about this version of Vampirism?

• Originated in Transylvania by the Scythians
  • Practitioners were of a distinct race - - that of The Elves
  • Vampirism was the central feature of a philosophy based on endocrinology, and used the consumption of female blood and mumae to enhance awareness and lead the practitioner to union with godhead.
  • The powers accompanying such an elevated state of consciousness were called the sidhe or siddhi and were, with vampirism, the foundation of the cults of Druidism, Tantric Kaula Yoga, Qabalism, Alchemy, Rosicrucianism and Witchcraft
Scythians of Transylvania/Tartary
As the book notes, when speaking of Scythians they refer only to the Royal Scythians, not ordinary citizens or client races, and certainly had nothing to do with the curvature of their swords.

That is quite the spread across the globe, etymologically speaking. This could establish precedence of a global culture at one point, but I digress.

Sheelagh Na Gigs:

Apparently the Catholic church kept these up on their buildings in order to attract Pagans to their churches, I would imagine to varying levels of success. The implication here is that if you ever see one of these strange looking figures on a church, you know it used to be Pagan.

This matches the description of Tartarians, as well. There are several threads here in SH that make reference to the red hair/green eyes genetic quirk among their kind.

On finding remnants of this culture in Tartaria:

In Conclusion
To be honest, I had to just stop myself at a certain point because there is a lot of interesting material in this book and I'm only a few chapters in!

As of right now, I would put this work in the same category I put Protocols of the Elders of Zion: I'm not sure if this is real, a hoax, a psyop, disinformation, or the fantastical workings of a creative writer. However, it doesn't matter what the origin is because the information inside corroborates a lot of things I have personally researched and what others on this site have discussed.

While researching this I found a blog site that has information that piggybacks off this book, with a deeper dive into Sumeria.

So....if anyone knows anything more about this Dragon Cult, or perhaps might even be a member, feel free to pop your head in and see if we can't get a better understanding of all this!
The etymology of the word 'dragon' comes to us via the Latin but is derived ultimately, it is thought, from the Greek, though the origin of the word and its definition is probably much older. The word in Greek is drakon (drakon); as in edrakon (edrakon), an aorist of derkesthai (derkesthai), which means 'to see clearly'.

That's very clear.

Uraeus - Wikipedia
https://www.crystalinks.com/uraeus.html

High conciousness? Liquid Mind?

Ur, means water (originally cities founded close to water sources, called in roman etymology Ur-ban, so aside of the water).

Ouroboros dragon, flying serpent.
Ouroboros - Wikipedia

Kundalini inner serpent

"Similarly the word king is derived from the related Gothic word kuningzam, meaning both "knowing one" and "scion of the noble, (meaning wise), race". In addition we have the associated word siddhis, meaning 'the powers' and from this word or vice versa, was derived the tribal name 'the Scythians' the 'Arya-Sidhe' or ' Sidheans'. The 'siddhis' were a range of psychic or paranormal phenomena which manifested themselves as the attributes of those Tantric priests in Eurasia who had attained 'samadhi' or 'enlightenment'.

Yes, Siddhe in old keltic goes to "infraworld", things you cannot see with your eyes, far beyond that. Metaphysical world. Sidh=Seth.
Obviously modern Satan conception it's related to that.

Sat-Anas (your double, shadow, or at astronomical level who he's besides you). Sat-urn, Sat-Ellite. Again metaphysical world you don't see with a simple looking.

Siddartha

This could be taken as a value of meaning of "tartary" the horde, the order, or ARTHA. Peacefull Order from the inside, or supernatural connection with the environment.

Then history manipulation saw only "warriors"

But the Gauloises, Galleys, Kelts, Prittish (Old British), painted in blue, links us to the "blueish people". Galatas (in the Bible), Gallilea it's another form.

Jesus in Blue, is a metaphora on a behaviour and harmony with the skies.

"Blueish People" (gaelic) that you can find in frescoes in mesoamerica, egypt, india, etc, etc. As this world collapsed, parasithic forces took the power.

Apocalypto

My theory lies on maybe a cataclysmic event could cut off "the tree of the world" or to say so, the mystical capabilities of humankind (that's another view of Saint George killing the Dragon).

Aurora as a global (conciousness) snake.

Maybe in the ancient world, when the dragon ruled the whole planet, the aurora borealis was a world wide phenomena (not only arctic lands).
I think there's a lot of distortion to blame always in the same direction. Maybe this question of bloody drinkers comes from some sort of rituals trying to recover the metaphysical power lost.

By the way. Sheela-Na-Gig

Kaaba

OP
trismegistus

trismegistus

Reactions
By the way. Sheela-Na-Gig

Kaaba

The Black Stone of Kabaah is said to have descended from the sky believed to have been brought by the Archangel Gabriel. This could square with the belief that the black stone is a meteorite, though mainline Islam would vehemently disagree.

Some have said that the Kabaah itself is representative of Saturn worship, the worship of the black cube.

Is the Sheela-Na-Gig and the Black Stone trying to get us to see the same thing? Perhaps they both represent the passage of the soul to the outer Spiritual dimension beyond the Earth or The Sight of the Dragon.

Kaaba.jpg20180403_s180329a1_northup.png

Red Bird

Reactions
Modern blue people
1558191422324.jpegOh look, a smurf with a Phrygian hat who’s a builder.

1558191692640.jpeg
Definition of avatar

1: the incarnation of a Hindu deity (such as Vishnu)
2a: an incarnation in human form
b: an embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person She was regarded as an avatar of charity and concern for the poor.
3: a variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity the latest avatar of the conservative movement
4: an electronic image that represents and may be manipulated by a computer user (as in a game)

There are a number of different themes found in various Blue Man performances. These themes include:[7]
Science and technology, especially the topics of plumbing, fractals, human sight, DNA, and the Internet.

The Bible is very clear that the life is in the blood (of Jesus) and not to drink, or eat blood. Mostly because that’s what idol worshippers do, imitating or turning around the salvation message.

Also the grail
In the 15th century, English writer John Hardyng invented a fanciful new etymology for Old French san-graal (or san-gréal), meaning "Holy Grail", by parsing it as sang real, meaning "royal blood".[
Blue blood.
Of course all is a conspiracy according to Wikipedia. And I think they are right this time.

Oh yes, why is the sky blue? Maybe because there’s water up there (liquid) and God above (must blot it out so He can’t see, or we can’t see) the dragon/reptile/snake below. For now.

Last edited:

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Royal Blue blood it seems explained as very pale people, anyway problems with the sun radiation I guess.

Maybe we don't know all about blood understanding and blood types, perhaps some people had a blood linked to copper in site of iron?

Hemocyanin - Wikipedia

Veddic health, advises to use copper jars to store the fresh water.

Copper is essential for good health in humans, animals and plants

This question of blueish people has always been focused only in violence and warriors.

In the muslim world has derived to relate this with Djinns (Demons)

Usually negative connotations.

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions

Blue Moon goddess or god- either way or both.

I was just reading an article on water testing and how copper pipes were naturally antibacterial.
It’s pretty valuable now and ranchers have people stealing copper out of their junk piles.

Blood contains needed metals (from the dust), and we know the mystery schools have long been obsessed with blood. Different ages, different blood obsessions, one goal- to become as gods.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KorbenDallas Mudfossils 47