Dr. Hitler?

Jef Demolder

Reactions
This made me think of Joseph Goebbels. Goebbels had a doctorate in philosophy of the university of Heidelberg, and is often indicated as "Dr. Goebbels" (so in LIFE of 20 March 1939). Perhaps, at a certain stage, Adolf could not leave behind. But on the other side, the article of the Denver Jewish News is from 1922. Goebbels entered the Nazi party in 1924, and was not active in Bavaria, but in Berlin. Anyhow, independently of the "Dr." question, the mentioning of an extermination program in 1922 is very bewildering.

Moriarty

Reactions
This made me think of Joseph Goebbels. Goebbels had a doctorate in philosophy of the university of Heidelberg, and is often indicated as "Dr. Goebbels" (so in LIFE of 20 March 1939). Perhaps, at a certain stage, Adolf could not leave behind. But on the other side, the article of the Denver Jewish News is from 1922. Goebbels entered the Nazi party in 1924, and was not active in Bavaria, but in Berlin. Anyhow, independently of the "Dr." question, the mentioning of an extermination program in 1922 is very bewildering.
Have you also looked into the constant figure of 6 million that comes up years and years before the holocaust? Its bizarre and even though figures for Auschwitz have officially dropped from 4 million to about 1 million (once the Berlin wall came down and access to the records was possible) still the 6 million figure persists. Not 3 million

And I realise this is an emotive subject for many but there is so much that is utterly false about WWII

Onijunbei

Reactions
1922. Hitler doesn't take power til 1933. Hitler was World Jewry's guy, the one they were setting up to install for the War.
What?
World Jewry was already setting up the propaganda against Germany and Hitler years in advance, and they were the ones installing him at the same time.
They fund and play both sides... Divide and conquer.
Hitler was a peasant.
Kinda hard to rouse up the masses against some dumb peasant, so every once in a while they threw in Doctor to give Hitler some prestige.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Apollyon Books and Comics 1