Dozens of perfectly straight parallel lines in the Utah desert

Kansas

Reactions
I just wanted to share this satellite-link to Pismire Wash in Utah:

Google Maps I started at what I'm calling "the southern base of the star-fort" to pick a term you'll all get. (scroll north and east for the most fun, but scroll anywhere and there's neat stuff!)

I'll leave it to the rest of you to dig into this... but look at all of those straight parallel lines? - the whole region has a "Nazca-y" feel.

the only other notable thing I observed in searching the name is that evidently this is a big source for Topaz... not sure of the geologic process to create topaz or anything but are other sources also next to unexplained ancient architecture?

I've seen some other stuff about the salt lake region and excavated buildings on here, but this is 80-ish miles SW... part of the same older civilization?

what do you think?

WarningGuy

Reactions
I checked out the area in question and i must say you Americans get up to some weird stuff out in the dessert. It looks to me that the rectangle lined area are roads like its been subdivided up into lots, there is at one end what looks like a sales office where you can pull up and buy a Topaz mine claim or something like that.

But there is a lot of other strange goings on around the whole area God knows what. It was well worth the half hour or so looking around thanks.

Last edited:

wooptywoop

Reactions
Wow, what a great find! Thank you for sharing, I love maps/earth oddities.

WarningGuy

Reactions
Sorry, what are WOW lines?
Start here and follow the 4 lines. They might break up every now and then but you will find them again. They can be 2,3 or 4 wide. This one is over a km wide and goes for hundreds of kms. These ones are trees but don't necessarily have to be. As far as i can tell they must be very old but i don't know because its very hard to find out anything about them. Im not sure if WOW lines is even there proper name. In places where they break up might be because a river or something has pushed them out of the way. Zoom in and check them out for yourself. Enjoy.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1GZr_z7paiZuEtxnlLqBHBpUeZz0&hl=ru&ll=44.132398265885406,42.261096965070465&z=12

Jim Duyer

Reactions
I just wanted to share this satellite-link to Pismire Wash in Utah:

Google Maps I started at what I'm calling "the southern base of the star-fort" to pick a term you'll all get. (scroll north and east for the most fun, but scroll anywhere and there's neat stuff!)

I'll leave it to the rest of you to dig into this... but look at all of those straight parallel lines? - the whole region has a "Nazca-y" feel.

the only other notable thing I observed in searching the name is that evidently this is a big source for Topaz... not sure of the geologic process to create topaz or anything but are other sources also next to unexplained ancient architecture?

I've seen some other stuff about the salt lake region and excavated buildings on here, but this is 80-ish miles SW... part of the same older civilization?

what do you think?
Is that where some of the Area 51 stuff was moved to, underground, after the disclosure that it existed?

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
I checked out the area in question and i must say you Americans get up to some weird stuff out in the dessert. It looks to me that the rectangle lined area are roads like its been subdivided up into lots, there is at one end what looks like a sales office where you can pull up and buy a Topaz mine claim or something like that.

But there is a lot of other strange goings on around the whole area God knows what. It was well worth the half hour or so looking around thanks.
a strip-mine would be Occam's first choice for sure... but the whole area is weird. - like is this area to the ENE: Google Maps another mining op? a more-recently-abandoned military base? agricultural operation? is it new-construction? you can see what appears to be machinery in the center of the circle.

and then 10 miles WNW you find this area: Google Maps which has another little mini straight-line strip-mine and more of these concentric circles - and some which look like blast or impact craters.... and what looks very much like rural residential lots which are either blurred out or have been entirely demolished to just leave a clear footprint of where something used to be... and none of the roads have names but appear to be usable..

and then what is this? Google Maps - it looks like a perfect suburban industrial-park cut-out with an interesting ringed-road around it - zoom in and it looks like the (obviously modern) buildings have about a 2500sf area... but the interesting part is to look at the long west wall/road of the ring and look just to the sw of it... zoom out just a little. do you see the shanty-town outline? where the peasant buildings would have been outside the wall? - and then zoom out just a bit more and it looks like there are thousands of smaller 10ft x 10ft impact craters covering the entire area.

then there are these 2 intersecting straight lines Google Maps which meet inside this "race track" but appear to be part of the surface geography well before this track was built... you can follow the line that come's off the top of the "A" north for a over a mile in an almost straight line to a little bluff-looking feature along that "lakeside rd"

and this thing? Google Maps - there's a tiny green home or structure a few hundred feet to the left of the center of the circle... looks like a modern home...?

this random half-mile-long straight line of "rock"? Google Maps
Post automatically merged:

and I just can't stop looking at this region... here's a cratered wasteland and we have this neat little perfect concentric circle "road" with crosshairs? Google Maps

and then this "german valley" region... is this some sort of airport? Google Maps - there are little modern buildings on the right and vehicles....

and is this an engineered forest? starting off as a prefect square? Google Maps - there's NOTHING around it?

and this straight line running NW-SE seems to go on for over a mile before disappearing into the landscape... Google Maps

and is this new-construction? demolition? look at the little piece to the left... of the giant dark area... it's like that was the palace outside the great city and it had a moat... Google Maps

Last edited:

WarningGuy

Reactions
Is that Quetzacoatl in your logo, or the Tope god of the Olmec?
My aviator is Tezcatlipōca the Aztec Pantheon God.
Tezcatlipoca (Tez-ca-tlee-POH-ka), whose name means “Smoking Mirror”, was the Aztec god of night and sorcery, as well as the patron deity of Aztec kings and young warriors.

Opposing Forces

The opposition between Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca is reflected in the legend of the mythical city of Tollan. The legend reports that Quetzalcoatl was a peaceful king and priest of Tollan, but he was deceived by Tezcatlipoca and his followers, who practiced human sacrifice and violence. Ultimately, Quetzalcoatl was forced into exile.

Last edited:

WarningGuy

Reactions
This is in the Canadian far north.....these lines are in the NWT or Northern Alberta and are bizzare...

Then there is this video, it is of The Mackenzie river and delta in the NWT, what am I seeing here.....you tell me .

The surface of our realm is full of lines and oddities. Its like a jigsaw puzzle that's been put together.

How bazaar is that video.

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
This is in the Canadian far north.....these lines are in the NWT or Northern Alberta and are bizzare...

Then there is this video, it is of The Mackenzie river and delta in the NWT, what am I seeing here.....you tell me .

I spent a couple hours yesterday following some of the lines/trails I found in Utah... some go to Wyoming and Colorado... there are perpendicular lines which run from NW to SE in BC, WA, OR and ID...

Von_Turin

Reactions
I like this thread because it reminds me of some website I came across years ago. It had Google Earth anomalies in / near the Grand Canyon I believe which would be situated south of your Utah lines. I'm even guessing they'll match up with Utah.

A large part of the Grand Canyon anomalies consisted of these same straight lines in rows next to each other going on for countless of miles.

I remembered following these Grand Canyon lines which would break of at a deep canyon but on the other side of the canyon these lines would still continue on.

It would always make me think.... so the straight lines once were whole once but broken up by enormous forces of nature evidenced by the canyons ripping to the straight parallel lines. Back then also found the figure of a bird near the remnants of a small city. The street layout was still visible...

Going to check out these Utah lines right now ! Thank you for keeping me occupied for the next couple hours of my life :)

Edit : the area put forward by OP seems to have been a candidate for the relocation of electromagnetic pulse research.

I must say there are a lot of military installations over there. The Simpson Buttes North hill in the ridge line is a perfect circle. Funny enough they used it for gunnery practice.

Source => Relocation of the Woodbridge Research Facility

Relocation of the Woodbridge Research Facility Electromagnetic Pulse Simulators

Last edited: