Do we have a real photo of the entire Planet Earth? Is NASA concerned of its shape?

This is not a topic I'm particularly interested in, yet it is still very strange, and telling. I think everything is tied in together. There could be some common denominator connecting all the bizarre events, and objects mentioned on this website with our space exploration controversy. At some point this denominator might reveal itself.

It appears that we do not have a single pure, authentic, unaltered photo of our entire planet from space. The 1967, and 1972 ones are supposed to be real, but based on the totality of circumstances, they does not pass the "smell" check at all. Just the mere fact that we are talking about the 1972 "photo" in the year 2018, should raise a flag or two. Of course we have the alleged "real" photos of Earth from the Moon, but those seem to be reasonably fake.
To be clear, most of the claims of this "hoaxy fakeness" have been debunked with some scientifically formulated gibberish similar to this: Debunked: "Blue Marble" Photos show a Changing Earth. I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to use Google for additional debunking links.
There are several (after 1972) full Earth images, but none of those appear to be genuine photographs. This topic is nothing new to the people interested in the matter. At least YouTube has been full of this information for ages. But for the public, whose day to day interests are far from space exploration related topics, it might appear strange. Well, I hope it would.

For some it might be a surprise that on 07.20.2015 NASA took their first full Earth photograph since Apollo 17 mission. In other words since 12.7.1972. For 43 years there was not a single photo of full Earth taken by NASA. Indeed, who cares about such an insignificant planet, especially when the technology is supposed to be widely available? So, how many non-composite NASA images of full Earth were there produced by NASA? Well, from 1972 to 2015 there was none. I don't think there were any after 2015.

Of course, the 2015 Blue Marble was not a photograph either, "Multiple, adjacent swaths of satellite data are pieced together like a quilt to make one global image."

Additionally, we had a few images of Earth obtained from the surface of the Moon.

Honestly, with all the multitude of earth images, it is very hard to figure out which ones are claimed by NASA as real photos. There is really no point in detailed discussion of anything produced by NASA after 1972. Those are composite images according to NASA itself, to include the 2015 one. For confirmation you can either read the description under the Earth images here:

robert_simmon-NASA.jpg

"My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. I turn data into pictures. I look for new, interesting events that NASA’s satellites have seen or that are hidden in the latest data to find anything interesting that shows off NASA’s unique capabilities. Finding things is the fun part. I rely on engineers and scientists to produce the data. Their reliable, real-time, stream of 1.7 terabytes a day is incredible–the same as producing 3,000 CDs a day. We know where to look for the interesting stuff because each instrument provides a very specialized type of information. So if I am looking for something specific, I know where to look. For example, recently there was a volcanic eruption in the Red Sea. The only reliable imagery of this was from NASA satellites. We basically confirmed the existence of a new island. Our team is purely about communications. We translate data into a useable and understandable form. Our writers and visualizers explain what we are seeing and our Web developers tell the world." - Robert Simmon

A short summary of what we have is on the images below. 1967 (2), and 1972 photos are the only ones not claimed to be some sort of compilation.

blue_marble_images_all.jpg

Blue_marble_photos_all.jpg

Of course people started asking question in reference to size of the continents, shape of the clouds, etc. The 2002 Blue Marble was a special one with cloned clouds and other nonsense.

continent_size_different_nasa_3.jpg

different_earth_all_countries_fake_cgi_1.jpg

blue_marble_2001-2.jpg

The continent size difference debunking followed. It works just like any other explanation. We all know that it's pretty easy to build a pyramid with a copper chisel.
Of course the cloud issue did not stop with Blue Marble type NASA images. Those are found all over the place.

nasa_fake_clouds_cgi.jpg

Some even say there is a word "SEX" displayed by the clouds of the Blue Marble photo. NASA keeps the original photo here.

SEX-Earth-11.jpg

And then we have the "Earth from Moon" ones.

first_image_from_moon_11.jpg

Hard to accept the above as real photos due to size issues. This is what our Earth ^ looks from the surface of the Moon (according to NASA). Shouldn't the Earth be times bigger. What do you think?

earth_from_moon_156.jpg

Well, and of course some remember that memorable - NASA Camera Captures 'Dark Side' of Moon. Somehow the clouds remained the same after the full rotation of the Moon. Really?

same_clouds_cgi_nasa_earth_moon.png

After the above shenanigans, I have hard time believing that there are any real "Earth from Space" images out there, including 1969, and 1972. Especially after NASA's Don Pettit says that they are technologically incapable of going to the Moon any longer. Lower Earth Orbit is our 2018 limit. Being so advanced in 1969 and all over sudden "lost technology" in 2018. What?

They are able to obtain real photos with limited technology 40+ years ago, but today they feed us CGI. How hard is it to spin this costly, expensive machine, called Hubble Space Telescope, around, and snap a few unaltered "whatever quality comes out" pictures for us? Appears to be real hard.

Directing your attention to any NASA equivalent will turn something similar to:
  • European Space Agency - Meteosat-2 artificially-coloured visible channel full-disc Earth image. Developed by ESA and since 1995 operated by EUMETSAT, Meteosat has been routinely returning Earth imagery from geostationary orbit since 1977.
  • Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency - The image was taken by the onboard Asteroid Multiband Imaging Camera (AMICA). It was composed of three individually filtered images.
  • China National Space Administration - Composite image of Earth composited from the Fengyun-4A satellite.
  • RosCosmos - The color scheme comes from the image capture method, which combines data from three visible and one infrared wavelengths of light when it takes full-sized images of Earth every 30 minutes.

Can anyone out there take a simple non-compiled photo of this Earth? Are they hiding the shape of our planet? What else could this nonsense mean?

Can anyone out there take a simple non-compiled photo of this Earth? Are they hiding the shape of our planet? What else could this nonsense mean?
No they can not. Back in the day, NASA used vrml technology (virtual reality markup language (3 html)). and this is how the far side of the moon was done. The new blood at NASA didn't know what the old blood had done. They released the video as public domain of Discovery satellite.

Thing is, it was done with VRML and I had the code. So boom .. gotcha...

Vrml was 3d in your browser, 3d websites, 3d worlds, very cool. We are not allowed to have that tech. Google said no plugins. So all the other browsers curtailed.

In this video, I show you the nasa public domain vrml and what to look for in their footage.

No they can not. Back in the day, NASA used vrml technology (virtual reality markup language (3 html)). and this is how the far side of the moon was done. The new blood at NASA didn't know what the old blood had done. They released the video as public domain of Discovery satellite.

Thing is, it was done with VRML and I had the code. So boom .. gotcha...

Vrml was 3d in your browser, 3d websites, 3d worlds, very cool. We are not allowed to have that tech. Google said no plugins. So all the other browsers curtailed.

In this video, I show you the nasa public domain vrml and what to look for in their footage.

Dear "Flat Fact", tx for unravelling this strand of the collective past.
Your expertise is much appreciated (by me at least, so far)

1627227638919.jpg

These are images above free masonic lodges. It appears the masons were behind the ball earth heleocentric hoax. Eric Dubay does an excellent job of explaining the depth of the masonic lie and its connections to NASA Dubay NASA and freemasonry. My grandfather was a 33rd degree mason from north carolina, so this subject has always been awkward for me, but I have moved past it and accepted what I know is probably true. I have never been involved with the masons but always interested in the "esoteric" my whole life. I dont agree with everything Dubay says; like vegetarianism, the origin of the Tartarian obelisks and his take on Jesus.

Dear "Flat Fact", tx for unravelling this strand of the collective past.
Your expertise is much appreciated (by me at least, so far)
ps. Your site has several goodies available for those interested in unravelling the generally accepted worldview. Tx

These are images above free masonic lodges. It appears the masons were behind the ball earth heleocentric hoax. Eric Dubay does an excellent job of explaining the depth of the masonic lie and its connections to NASA Dubay NASA and freemasonry. My grandfather was a 33rd degree mason from north carolina, so this subject has always been awkward for me, but I have moved past it and accepted what I know is probably true. I have never been involved with the masons but always interested in the "esoteric" my whole life. I dont agree with everything Dubay says; like vegetarianism, the origin of the Tartarian obelisks and his take on Jesus.
"always interested in the" esoteric "all my life". This kind of interest is a gift, a grace. What it really is is the urge for that spark of light that gives life to the material body, call it Awareness, to expand. It is a gift because the number of people who feel this interest, or impulse, is very very low. In any case, to feel it is not to follow it, to work to satisfy it. And if not recognized and followed, sooner or later it will fade away leaving a sense of uselessness related to life. This realm, or dimension, may not be a stable, solid, material place at all. It is actually much closer, so close that it has all the characteristics, of an infinite sequence of similar but different holograms. Packets of information that appear solid only because they are experienced through a vessel made of the same substance: our body.
Think to number 3: there are 3 states of aggregation for every element or substance we know. They are the gaseous, the liquid and the solid. Steam, water, ice, and it applies to all matter. But going further, anything that has a 3D shape, meaning that it exists in space and time, is basically just energy.
Now think to number 2: matter is nothing but energy, science has confirmed it, but matter and energy are only two of the three states of aggregation, the third being spirit or ether.
Now think to number 1: something subtler than the pure energy which exists on the three-dimensional plane, something not made of particles, not made of vibrations and therefore without any form, independent of space, without dimensions, and consequently independent of time. This, let's call it "substance," which is not manifest from our three-dimentional perspective, is the Source of all that is manifest.
Put simply, it is What/Who looks at you in the eye, being aware of looking at you, when you look at youself in the mirror. It is Light or Awareness that experiences Itself trough this fictitious reality from the perspective of a fictional body integrated into reality.
The Earth is but the stage where reality seems to happen, and it changes constantly, exactly as the surface of the ocean does but it always remains the same ocean or as if playing cards slide one after the other, remaining always the same deck..

This is kinda random but I didnt have anywhere to post it and I just looked for the most recent cosmology thread: Globe is doublespeak for firmament / Atmosphere is doublespeak for firmament / Biosphere is doublespeak for firmament / Spinning Ball is doublespeak for firmament / Pale Blue Dot is doublespeak for firmament

no, because the subyacent lie flows.
but you can realize it by yourself the true shape, there are a lot of ways:
1)the existence of megacities of 20,40km wide, with no curvature in buildings across the megacities, nor in The line (megacity of hundred kms in line, no curvature.
2)no curvature in frozen lakes measured via lasers
3)no curvature in flights per hours, ask any pilot,
4)no curvature needed for wifi at long distances,
5)no curvature for radio shortwaves
7)no curvature measuring long distances on land.

my favorite: like the peel of a fruit, the inside and outside of peel tell you the curvature of a fruit:
6)no curvature of clouds.

7)sight: your eyes see tens of km, miles.distance long enough to have earth curvature and measure it by yourself.

of from the atmosphere:
8)no curvature in the horizont when using cameras above the clouds, launched in globes into the non-empty space.

people are adoctrinated in the sphere belief.

have fun realizing it by yourself.

Similar articles

Back