The Wrath of Gods: GeoWeapons vs natural Mud Flood

Liquefied Dirt
We are yet to approach any sort of understanding of our Mud Flood related issues where buildings ended up buried in the dirt. Here is one additional hypothesis on this issue.
  • The purpose of this article is to make us think what else, besides water, could be the reason for our "Mud Flood."
  • We have instances of Mud Flood at various elevations, which, apart from full blown Biblical Flood flood of the 19th century, are hard to explain.
    • Additionally, this Flood would have to be more of a slow fill up type of disaster, similar to the way we fill up a bathtub.
    • A possibility of such a Flood in the 19th century is not quite supported by the available evidence.
New Madrid Earthquake
new_madrid_1.jpg

1811-12: New Madrid Earthquakes
So here is what we have in relation to our New Madrid Earthquake. I am not an expert as far as earthquakes go, but it does sound rather interesting:
For additional referencing we could use the Lisbon Earthquake of 1755:
  • A large pier with many people sheltering on it sank and completely disappeared, probably due to liquefaction.
  • The Lisbon Earthquake
Below you can see a narrative compliant version of this liquefaction.
  • In the aftermath of an earthquake the ground can liquefy, tilting buildings and wreaking damage. What causes this, and why doesn't it happen after every quake?
    • Among the shocking images of devastation to come out of the New Zealand city of Christchurch in the aftermath of yesterday's magnitude 6.3 quake are pictures showing the ground turning into a muddy sludge.
    • This process, known as liquefaction, famously happened after a magnitude 7.5 quake in the Japanese city of Niigata in 1964, leaving buildings intact but sinking at angles into the ground.
    • Earth scientist Professor Mike Sandiford, of the University of Melbourne, says liquefaction happens when a quake shakes up water sitting in loosely packed sediment about 10 to 20 meters below the ground, turning the usually solid soil into a liquid.
    • But it doesn't happen after every earthquake.
    • For liquefaction to occur the affected ground has to be made up of loosely packed sediment, Sandiford says, and there must be a lot of water sitting in the spaces, or pores, separating the individual sediment grains.
    • If you have a city on solid rock, like granite or something, it will never liquefy because there is no liquid in the pores
    • What causes the ground to liquefy after an earthquake? › Ask an Expert (ABC Science)
KD: The above Mr. Sandiford's explanation is obviously a reasonable one. Yet, what other possible alternative do they have. Sounds like this is the only one they could come up with within their scientific restrictions.
  • At a first glance this "liquefaction" does not really help us out much, for it just topples buildings sideways (ate least it appears that way).
  • Yet, if this liquid mass has to travel towards normally standing, and unaffected buildings, it appears reasonable to assume, that the mass would bury such buildings to the point where this liquid mass finds it's level. Additionally, the mass could stop when it no longer contains sufficient amounts of water.
This image below is from the Seattle Regrading Article.

Seattle_regrade_1.jpg

And this map of the Seattle area demonstrates the direction of the accumulation of dirt, which turns Seattle into a "top of the hill" city. There is a little bit of dirt accumulation towards Bellevue as well, but it is nothing when we compare it to Seattle.
  • Will sound pretty crazy, but what if some advanced weapon could cause this soil liquefaction and push the mass in a specific direction? As a result we end up with some cavities which eventually turn into lakes.
seattle_1.jpg

Videos: I'm not sure what exactly the below videos tells us, but I think it is somewhat relevant to the issue.

The WRATH of the SKYLAB
Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God

1. Melt Like Wax
Star_fort.jpg

Book of Enoch, Ch 1.5 and 1.6
1.5: And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

1.6: And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame.

The above Star Fort is located in Russia. It was allegedly built in the 19th Century. Whatever happened appears to be unknown.
KD: If we get away from all the superstitious stuff, it is fairly obvious that the SkyLab knew what it was gonna do, and issued a fair warning to the chosen few. When someone out there tells you that something is going to happen, they would be the cause of it, and eventually it does happen... well, judge for yourself.
  • For right now, I think that there could be a technologically advanced weapon in possession of certain individuals capable of causing such things.
lincoln_fasces.jpg

2. Lake Titicaca
Titicaca is a large, deep lake in the Andes on the border of Bolivia and Peru, often called the "highest navigable lake" in the world. By volume of water and by surface area, it is the largest lake in South America.
  • In 2000, a team of international archaeologists found the ruins of an underwater temple, thought to be between 1,000 and 1,500 years old, perhaps built by the Tiwanaku people. The ruins have been measured to be 200 by 50 m (660 by 160 ft).
A few interesting things pertaining to the vicinity of this Lake Titicaca:
Manco-Capac_andAncinetRome.jpg
  • Surface ruins at Lake Titicaca: they have a butt load of ruins out there, and we could guess who did not build those
titicaca_ruins.jpg

KD: Anyways, the above Lake Titicaca stuff was just for FYI. Here is the pertaining info I wanted to share.

6. And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low

Well, I figured if high hills could be made low, than the low lands could be made into high hills. At the same time when you plan on committing such a feat, you have to possess certain capabilities.
  • Today, Lake Titicaca in South America is considered a fresh water lake. However, in earlier times, it was an inland salt water lake high in the Andes, after being pushed up to over 12,000 feet from its once sea-level existence. Countless articles have been written about its diminishing salt water content and existence of salt water fish and flora within the lake itself.
tease-lake-titicaca-freshwater-seahorses.jpg
  • It still has the ruins of extensive docks lying on an earlier shoreline. In Tiwanaku's heyday, one of these docks could have accommodated hundreds of sea-going vessels!
  • There is evidence that Titicaca was once a saltwater sea. Its shoreline is littered with millions of fossilized seashells. The marine fishes and seahorses in the lake are all oceanic types found only in salt water.
The Brown Scum
This "Brown Scum" thing was taken from this article here. I still have no idea what "scum" is being talked about here. Is it possible we are dealing with a liquid mass of dirt.
  • “I’m doing the dearest little serial for Pearson’s new magazine in which I completely wreck and sack Woking – killing my neighbours in painful and eccentric ways – then proceed via Kingston and Richmond to London, which I sack, selecting South Kensington for feats of peculiar atrocity,” wrote Goble to a friend in 1897.
H.G.-Wells-Warwick-Goble-i-598x1024.jpg

KD: Basically this is it. Wanted to facilitate this discussion on whether our Mud Flood could be technologically induced.

Now I am wondering just how much of the areas that had mud flood problems were built up on Man-Made cover over swamp areas, dry river beds etc. Caught this note in one of my searches for the Chicago Columbian Exposition (new field museum) and the writer writes:

Screenshot_2021-06-01 The Field Museum's Beginnings.jpg

I've been reflecting on this a lot lately, recently came across an article talking about a new proposed weapon that would have the impact of a nuclear bomb but without nuclear fallout - they call it kinetic bombardment. Essentially the idea is to drop incredibly heavy rods of tungsten from "orbit." I believe the current project name is "Project Thor."
Looking at some of the "models" of the devices or "satellites" - couldn't help but notice a similarity b/w them and the fasces. What do you think?

I've been reflecting on this a lot lately, recently came across an article talking about a new proposed weapon that would have the impact of a nuclear bomb but without nuclear fallout - they call it kinetic bombardment. Essentially the idea is to drop incredibly heavy rods of tungsten from "orbit." I believe the current project name is "Project Thor."
Looking at some of the "models" of the devices or "satellites" - couldn't help but notice a similarity b/w them and the fasces. What do you think?

“Project Thor” reminds me of this.

“They come down in capsules riding the lighting into the ground...”

A8333B5B-4DD3-4855-A513-8D184928B441.jpeg

Source

Japeth= Jupiter, the god of...lighting?

Japheth was the eldest son of Noah. After the Great Flood, his descendants settled west and became the Phoenician, Greek, and other Indo-European civilizations. The story is told in the Book of Genesis in the Bible.

The Greeks knew Japheth as Iapetos. In the vedas of India, he is known in Sanskrit as Pra-Japati. The Romans knew him as Jupiter, after which the planet is named. The Saxons knew him as Sceaf.

The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

Jupiter was the king of the Roman gods. He was the husband of Juno. The ruler of the deities in Greek culture was Zeus. The pantheons were mixed with the Roman conquest and absorption of Greece into the Roman Empire and Jupiter and Zeus were then loosely considered to be the same god.

Juno was the queen of the Roman gods. Her husband was Jupiter. The Greeks knew her as Hera with her husband being Zeus.

Hera, also called Juno by the Romans, was the queen of the gods and wife of Zeus in pagan Greek mythology. She is depicted of being the goddess of marriage and birth, and of being jealous and vengeful with regards to Zeus' many affairs. A famous myth involving Hera is the Judgment of Paris wherein Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite were placed before Paris of Troy in order for him to judge 'the fairest'. Each attempted to bribe him with a gift: worldly power, wisdom, or a beautiful wife, Helen of Troy, respectively. He chose Aphrodite's gift, thus angering Hera and Artemis and precipitating the Trojan War.

Hera= Horite?

1 : a cave-dwelling people of the biblical period prior to the time of Abraham that inhabited the Dead sea region of the eastern Mediterranean. 2 : a member of the Horite people.

Origin of Thursday:

The name is derived from Old English Þūnresdæg and Middle English Thuresday (with loss of -n-, first in northern dialects, from influence of Old Norse Þórsdagr) meaning "Thor's Day". It was named after the Norse god of Thunder, Thor Thunor, Donar (German, Donnerstag) and Thor are derived from the name of the Germanic god of thunder, Thunraz, equivalent to Jupiter in the interpretatio romana.

In most Romance languages, the day is named after the Roman god Jupiter, who was the god of sky and thunder. In Latin, the day was known as Iovis Dies, "Jupiter's Day". In Latin, the genitive or possessive case of Jupiter was Iovis/Jovis and thus in most Romance languages it became the word for Thursday: Italian giovedì, Spanish jueves, French jeudi, Sardinian jòvia, Catalan dijous, Galician xovesand Romanian joi. This is also reflected in the p-Celtic Welsh dydd Iau.

The astrological and astronomical sign of the planet Jupiter (♃) is sometimes used to represent Thursday.

Since the Roman god Jupiter was identified with Thunor (Norse Thor in northern Europe), most Germanic languages name the day after this god: Torsdag in Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish, Hósdagur/Tórsdagur in Faroese, Donnerstag in German or Donderdag in Dutch. Finnish and Northern Sami, both non-Germanic (Uralic) languages, uses the borrowing "Torstai" and "Duorastat". In the extinct Polabian Slavic language, it was perundan, Perun being the Slavic equivalent of Thor.

whether our Mud Flood could be technologically induced
1628185970432.jpg

I am thinking the flat earth is very similar to this except it is a toroid. The great deep gets recycled through the whirlpool at the north pole. If a powerful directed energy weapon was deployed then the waters could come from above or below the firmament. Mega-strong vibration could shake the foundations of the deep causing liquidfaction or water to pour through earthquake cracks or out of mountains. If an energy weapon was aimed at the firmament then chunks of glass could be broken off raining down meteors or a full hole would release waters from above. We know the controllers have tried to breech the firmament and failed. The nephilim may have breeched it in the past and the milky way great rift is the hole from the great flood. I believe the firmament repairs itself like regeneration and thus it is alive.

Bit late to the conversation but was wondering about technologies that have been stolen from the old world and how it has been gradually introduced into society. Have read a bit about liquefaction and and seen it in a few documentaries and it seems there are many who assume some advanced unknown technology can cause this.

What if the weaponry isn't that advanced or unknown but just a military application of a known technology? If the key components of a liquefaction event is soil, water and vibrations, most assume the weapon is some earthquake-generating technology. This doesn't make sense to me. I think all this talk of unknown, advanced weaponry creates an air of mysterious power around TPTB which I frankly don't think they deserve. Their mismanagement of world domination is the proof but that's a discussion for another topic.

I would speculate the hitherto unknown weapon is nothing more than a really powerful, fine-tuned microwave. Stay with me. To my mind it makes perfect sense that it can cause liquefaction because it can do so without damaging structures by vibrating water and water molecules in the soil, which causes the mud-flooding without an earthquake or flood.

Can they tune it to melt mountains like wax? I don't know. But thinking about it, the microwave weapon seems like the most likely to cause liquefaction if we are talking about a military application of liquefaction. Just my thoughts.

Peace.

I had an idea the other day, or I should say I had an idea suggested to me the other day, that will fit perfectly with this thread.
I saw a video on Bitchute in which the subject was the Great Pyramid. I didn't save a link at the time because the video itself was fairly run of the mill, not really many new ideas except one, which was new at least to me.
Now I've decided decades ago that the great Pyramid was not a tomb but a machine of some sort. At least some of the passageways inside make no sense as a tomb or even as places for people to walk. So the video suggested that maybe the Pyramid was a weapon. It didn't elaborate or investigate this possibility much, but I have occasionally been pondering this for weeks now. It said the Pyramid might have been pulsing or vibrating when it was in operation and I immediately thought Mud Flood.
Could it be that the weapon/tool that caused mud floods is right there in the form of the Great Pyramid, right under our noses?
I have read that the Pyramid was intact until Napoleon arrived with an expeditionary force and blew away those groups who were protecting it, one of which were Copts, and after that it was destroyed, both by weapon fire and by those who took the building materials. I don't have a link for that either but if it were true that would give us a timeline. There's a more well known story about Napoleon spending the night inside the Great Pyramid of Giza and experiencing some strangeness. Here's an example of that

Not really proof of anything. Here's the layout of the passageways

1658181618801.jpg

I've long thought the "King's Chamber" looked a lot more like a combustion chamber of some sort and my speculation has been that there was some sort of reaction going on in there that sent power, maybe through those "air vents" out into the aether, where it might be recovered in distant locations.

1658181886479.jpg

Just speculation based on what I saw. Now I'm considering that said reaction might have produced vibrations. A pyramid is probably the only shape that might withstand that. The question is did it vibrate the whole plane? Could it have targeted specific locations? Things that make ya go hmmm.

The question is did it vibrate the whole plane? Could it have targeted specific locations? Things that make ya go hmmm.

This was my question while reading. Assuming it is a vibration device, what was the targeting system? The shape would suggest energy is focused to the tip where it is expelled/discharged. If this were used against other nations or specific areas then it would have to reflect that energy via a relay of some sort (satellite or airship or something).

Unless it is charged from above and vibrated the ground as you suggest and cities a few hundred or thousand kms away were sunk. Thinking about it now, this may answer the question of what happened to Africa. The deserts were created through this device due to severe vibrations swallowing the immediate surrounds and the secondary effect was smaller mud floods in far off lands like Russia.

If I get the chance I'll try and get some info on locations of pyramids and mud floods.

*Edit: No dice. It would be near-impossible to support this theory by comparing proximity of pyramids to mud flood events. There are just too many pyramids spread all over. Can't help but think the top-down energy flow makes makes more sense.

Last edited:
Assuming it is a vibration device, what was the targeting system?

The pyramids being vibration devices doesn't seem far fetched. What we currently see of the pyramids may be just the leftover frames. The original creators may have stripped them of the inner workings Or perhaps the locals melted everything down into statues long after the ancients died. Shrugging shoulders.

HAARP is a modern device that bounces waves off the ionosphere.

The pyramids could be a similar type of device. Perhaps the ancients were bouncing waves off the dome. Some folks indicate the 'Milky Way' is a crack in the dome. Perhaps the ancients did the crack in the dome by focusing power using all the world's pyramids. And the event was probably disastrous.

*Edit: No dice. It would be near-impossible to support this theory by comparing proximity of pyramids to mud flood events. There are just too many pyramids spread all over. Can't help but think the top-down energy flow makes makes more sense.
It would be a big job and actually the presence of so many other pyramids everywhere is one of the flaws in the concept. But then those pyramids aren't exactly like the Great Pyramid.
The pyramids could be a similar type of device. Perhaps the ancients were bouncing waves off the dome. Some folks indicate the 'Milky Way' is a crack in the dome. Perhaps the ancients did the crack in the dome by focusing power using all the world's pyramids. And the event was probably disastrous.
It must have been. One problem we have when we look at these ancient structures is that all of the parts are not there, so its hard to figure out exactly what was going on. For example when I look at some of the stone structures we see, they make no sense, there's nowhere to go inside. I think a lot of stone ruins had, at one time, a wooden structure on top in which people could go. Not the Great Pyramid, of course, but I still think there's a lot missing.

It would be a big job and actually the presence of so many other pyramids everywhere is one of the flaws in the concept. But then those pyramids aren't exactly like the Great Pyramid.

It must have been. One problem we have when we look at these ancient structures is that all of the parts are not there, so its hard to figure out exactly what was going on. For example when I look at some of the stone structures we see, they make no sense, there's nowhere to go inside. I think a lot of stone ruins had, at one time, a wooden structure on top in which people could go. Not the Great Pyramid, of course, but I still think there's a lot missing.
The Giza pyramids are definitely different from the Mesoamerican pyramids. The ascending passage and the Queen and King's chambers are unique structures that we don't see anywhere else. I believe Christopher Dunn has really nailed the purpose of many of these structures within the pyramids as electrical power generating equipment. His book "The Giza Power Plant" really gets into the technical side of how it would have worked. A fascinating read for sure.

The pyramids being vibration devices doesn't seem far fetched. What we currently see of the pyramids may be just the leftover frames. The original creators may have stripped them of the inner workings Or perhaps the locals melted everything down into statues long after the ancients died. Shrugging shoulders.

HAARP is a modern device that bounces waves off the ionosphere.

wowwwww!!!!! Milky way being a crack in the dome is wiiild. The dome must be double layered for security reasons and also to enable it to flood on demand by rotating the outer layer.. i wonder are there accounts of insane celestial imagery prior to the Great Floods or during, does anyone know? And what if the dome is actually a whole sphere... duuude. like half-filled w dirt and water.

Back