Doppelgangers throughout History

Bettie29

Reactions
Not too long ago I was driving past my old high school and saw a bunch of kids that looked just like ones I went to school with...20 years ago! It was quite disconcerting, I could remember all these kids names and I had to look twice at several of them!

whitewave

Reactions
I had my middle daughter within a few days as my sister-in-law had her daughter. We would all take family camping trips together and let our diapered babies sleep in the back of the station wagon. When one would wake up hungry, both of us mothers would go to see which child it was. It was embarrassing to both of us to stand there looking at these babies wondering which one belonged to whom. We honestly could not tell our own children apart until one of them would do something that was characteristic of their personality. They weren't twins; only cousins. They grew up to look alike too. My daughter is 35 now and I still sometimes have to assure her that I didn't take home the "wrong" baby. :)

No doubt there are cloning programs in use but if they were perfected then I'd think Hillary would be provided a better stand-in than the one she's currently using. THAT "double" is not convincing at all. Being human, of the same species, we're going to have similarities and with almost 8 billion of us on the planet, it's likely that there will be dopplegangers.

I once went into my patients room to find it packed with family members (all black). As soon as I came in, the room got quiet and someone said in surprise, "you look just like aunt May" to which the entire room nodded in assent. I blinked a few times then asked, "is aunt May a white woman"? No, she was not. Blacks and whites do not have similar characteristics unless there's interbreeding somewhere in the family line which they assured me there was not. I wasn't offended, just a little surprised and let the matter go as it was bordering on uncomfortable to further ask how I could possibly "look just like aunt May".

I think there are only so many ways to arrange facial features and still look human. There may be nefarious goings on with cloning and such but, I think, the majority of doppelgangers are just a genetic roll of the dice. You roll a six-sided die enough times and you'll come up with "3" several times, or "5". There are only so many combinations of genetic features available to be had so some of us (probably all of us) are going to have the same facial features as someone else.

dreamtime

Reactions
It has been hypothesized that there is only a small percentage of people on earth that have a soul or soul potential (true humans with a spiritual purpose on earth), the majority are soulless copies from a very small set of genetic blueprints who are more or less machines on a higher level. The latter can be detected by a complete lack of true ethics and lack of questioning of anything goin on. In a spiritual sense those people are dead (inside), they react to anything in a mechanical way, and can not act on themselves.

Another way to look at it would be comparing life to a video game. Those games are populated mostly with NPCs, they are necessary for certain parts of the game, as souls/players do not want to engage with certain repetitive activities who offer no soul growth. NPCs just go with how they are programmed, and in life they are programmed by the majority opinion, which is a function of the collective (un)conscious.

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
When I was younger people would often say to me, "you look just like somebody I know". It doesn't happen now that I'm older. I figured, oh well just your average american girl, now- yay! gray woman : )
Genes play a huge part as my husband and I realized that our daughter, her first cousin, and our granddaughter (our son's daughter- not our daughter's) all exhibited some of the same mannerisms (mostly with the hands), and they were not around each other enough to copy. Just a little thing like that is pretty amazing.

You probably saw this doppelganger: screenshot, video below
However they must've gotten the sex wrong on one of them : )

...theories linking the Obamas with the scientific occult kabal that would reproduce Akhenaten and Queen Tiye (and Akhenaten's 2 favorite daughters in bottom right corner)

Also, Michael Jackson (screenshot)

I understand many famous people now have surrogate mothers and who knows whose sperm/egg. Then they even picture themselves with fake bellies. I guess it's fairly common.
For instance:
Fake Pregnant Belly | Moonbump

Last edited:

Moriarty

Reactions
I think there are 4 views on this:
1) Bloodlines (DNA explains the resemblence)
2) Photoshop falsification of history
3) Cloning
4) There are only so many avatars this "game of life" has to choose from.

We see history seems to work in a cyclical/circular fashion. The same characters show up time and time again. The same wars are fought amongst the same nations.
Hitler doesn't look like Napoleon. JFK doesn't look like Lincoln, but the same story unfolds throughout history.

It seems there are only so many storylines and characters to choose from.
Yes the similarities between Hitler and Napoleon and invading Russia are very similar. Both doomed by the winter and supplies. Maybe the next dude will learn
It has been hypothesized that there is only a small percentage of people on earth that have a soul or soul potential (true humans with a spiritual purpose on earth), the majority are soulless copies from a very small set of genetic blueprints who are more or less machines on a higher level. The latter can be detected by a complete lack of true ethics and lack of questioning of anything goin on. In a spiritual sense those people are dead (inside), they react to anything in a mechanical way, and can not act on themselves.

Another way to look at it would be comparing life to a video game. Those games are populated mostly with NPCs, they are necessary for certain parts of the game, as souls/players do not want to engage with certain repetitive activities who offer no soul growth. NPCs just go with how they are programmed, and in life they are programmed by the majority opinion, which is a function of the collective (un)conscious.
This sounds very plausible and interesting. If you have any more info on it I would love to read it

Last edited:

crystalcat

Reactions
I've always thought we all have a doppleganger, but some of the side by side images that have been seen on the internet, and those in this thread are amazing- eg: the Eddy Murphy doppleganger (is real?) It's hard to know what to think. There could be cloning or something else going on but who knows these days? We've been hoodwinked so much.

I saw this one of Uncle John Trump and Julian Assange

Dg3V5J4VMAAParc.jpg

As regards "Paul is dead" conspiracy, that is a complete hoodwink. Check out Sage of Quay on youtube, also Tina Foster has a site called Plastic Macca. You'll learn heaps there, esp the truth about Faul and the Beatles phenomenon. Another one of those revelations that makes you angry and sick to the stomach.

dreamtime

Reactions
Imho it's all bullshit. There is no specific doppelganger phenomenon, like what had people think about some people secretly living for hundreds of years and simply changing personas.

All of the fotos shown as proof are only possible because people chose the right foto from person 1 to compare with just the right foto from person 2. You have to use a random pic of each to make a valid comparison, everyone can find two matches when cherry-picking the fotos.

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
As regards "Paul is dead" conspiracy, that is a complete hoodwink. Check out Sage of Quay on youtube, also Tina Foster has a site called Plastic Macca. You'll learn heaps there, esp the truth about Faul and the Beatles phenomenon. Another one of those revelations that makes you angry and sick to the stomach.
Tina 'Buy my work of fiction book, its all really true' Foster and Sage if Quay are some of the worse researchers I have ever seen. There stuff is full of fiction, hearsay, and biased opinion. Telling someone they can see a different face in a bunch of pictures is neither proof or sound research. Anyone can fit facts to make them appear true. If you tell someone an orange is an apple for long enough they will start to be convinced.

So, some people call Paul McCartney Bill or William? My Granddad was called James and his nickname was Bill. It proves nothing.

And as for the Masons and Numbers, I don't doubt the existence, but with reference to the Sage of Quay video, you can take any text and turn it into numbers and make it appear reach any conclusions you desire.

As for the doppelganger, yeh it sure is a strange thing, but again it is another one of these topics we will not fully uncover without proper and serious in depth research.

My guess, limited blood lines (programs) which produce similar outcomes.

Moriarty

Reactions
I've always thought we all have a doppleganger, but some of the side by side images that have been seen on the internet, and those in this thread are amazing- eg: the Eddy Murphy doppleganger (is real?) It's hard to know what to think. There could be cloning or something else going on but who knows these days? We've been hoodwinked so much.

I saw this one of Uncle John Trump and Julian Assange

View attachment 19288

And there is the Billy Shears book which is fascinating. Don't know if its true, but its a bloody good yarn if not.

crystalcat

Reactions
Telling someone they can see a different face in a bunch of pictures is neither proof or sound research. Anyone can fit facts to make them appear true. If you tell someone an orange is an apple for long enough they will start to be convinced.

So, some people call Paul McCartney Bill or William? My Granddad was called James and his nickname was Bill. It proves nothing.
Sure, there are those not convinced by pictures. But there's a matter of dna and fingerprints to consider in this case. Plus a lot more.
Is there a story behind Granddads's nickname? Sooner or later, it will become public knowledge why Faul was called Beatle Bill and is still called/known by Bill/William by close friends and associates.

Timeshifter

Reactions
Sure, there are those not convinced by pictures. But there's a matter of dna and fingerprints to consider in this case. Plus a lot more.
Is there a story behind Granddads's nickname? Sooner or later, it will become public knowledge why Faul was called Beatle Bill and is still called/known by Bill/William by close friends and associates.
Lots of williams amongst our family and friends, probably a pet name for some reason.

As for the irrefutable dna, fingerprint and other evidence for 'faul', I cannot wait to see it.