Don't leave home without your pinecone and purse....

OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Reactions
Interesting idea Apollyon and it does make me wonder, but for now I think the Sumerian artifacts are real

I'm thinking about how all these big buff Annunaki have the exact same physique. Extremely over developed calf muscle. the exact same on every carving. I'm pretty sure they are wearing some sort of high tech body suit/armour. And it appears they have tubes on their arms as well. They could be wearing the equivalent of a Dune Stillsuit.

suit.jpg
Dune reclaim water.jpg

suit1.jpg
still suit.jpg

suit 2.jpg
Dune water reclaiming suits.jpg

Deleted_x7

Reactions
IMO the pine cone is representative of the way of life, the growth (perhaps the golden ratio or something like that) which the pineal seems to be a major part of once it blooms like a lotus.

for the handbag, I get the feeling it is symbolizing a bag of tricks/magic. anyone remember felix the cat? but the magis natural science only seems like magic to those who are not aware of the natural sciences. The seven Principles The Kybalion - Wikipedia

could be way off, but thats the rings I get from these symbols.

0harris0

Reactions
I'm thinking about how all these big buff Annunaki have the exact same physique. Extremely over developed calf muscle. the exact same on every carving. I'm pretty sure they are wearing some sort of high tech body suit/armour. And it appears they have tubes on their arms as well. They could be wearing the equivalent of a Dune Stillsuit.
interesting point - the legs definitely look weird but i dont know about the arms.. that looks like someone who has spent a lifetime in good health; either training or manual handling (as everything would have been!) from a young age.. good grip!
but the legs look so abstract.. it could be a simple artistic depiction that caught on/ became a standard, and if these guys were warriors/elite (which is kinda likely as I doubt they'd carve peasants) they would have quite developed leg muscles anyway!

Willielad

Reactions
I never see non winged persons holding the pine cones. I was looking into the pine tree a little and found out the pine cone is the female organ and the male organs grow on the same trees. Maybe the hand bags carry the male agent? What makes me creeped out is all the serpents trying to get at the pine cones. It seems that it's always two or more. It reminds me of sperm fighting for the egg. I have even seen some carvings of a more egg shape then pinecone. Looking at it in the genetic altering view makes me wonder if the winged gods messed with DNA and the serpents messed with it separately.

0harris0

Reactions
Looking at it in the genetic altering view makes me wonder if the winged gods messed with DNA and the serpents messed with it separately.
oh man that's just opened a huge can of worms... got me thinking Edgar Cayce...!!

one of my fave bands did a concept album inspired by cayce's atlantis readings, there's a track called "The Bird-Serpent War-Cataclysm" to represent to fall of atlantis
from the band's page- "The story is based on legends of Atlantis, ancient Egyptian mythology, Astrology and Edgar Cayce's clairvoyant readings about Atlantean culture." i'd like to see their source material... they did have a much more extant text on the album's lyrics but it seems to be gone now!

OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Reactions
This gal has a very good take on the pinecone and purses. She thinks they are battery packs, talks about free energy and taping into it, She also talks about The Domain and other interesting things. She has good well thought ideas and a sense of humor, she should be here!

ancient-purses-and-balls-of-power

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I think the wristwatch is a key.

I saw a video that showed that what is depicted on that watch is a magnetic field, and when it was compared directly, it was a bit of a eureka moment for me.

Right now, I think that watch is a magnet. Best hypothesis I've seen so far.

OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Reactions
I think the wristwatch is a key.

I saw a video that showed that what is depicted on that watch is a magnetic field, and when it was compared directly, it was a bit of a eureka moment for me.

And would it be used in conjunction with the "battery or charger" whatever it is? the pinecone, purse and watch being the 3 components of the energy or communication device. Or whatever was going on with these things.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
And would it be used in conjunction with the "battery or charger" whatever it is? the pinecone, purse and watch being the 3 components of the energy or communication device. Or whatever was going on with these things.
Yep. I havent performed any kind of exhaustive search, but from what I have seen, they are always depicted as being used together. Could be coincidence, more study needed, but I lean toward them being used together. Whether they are useful inde

Gerardgeert

Reactions
I never see non winged persons holding the pine cones. I was looking into the pine tree a little and found out the pine cone is the female organ and the male organs grow on the same trees. Maybe the hand bags carry the male agent? What makes me creeped out is all the serpents trying to get at the pine cones. It seems that it's always two or more. It reminds me of sperm fighting for the egg. I have even seen some carvings of a more egg shape then pinecone. Looking at it in the genetic altering view makes me wonder if the winged gods messed with DNA and the serpents messed with it separately.
Makes me think of the forbidden fruit,.....have you ever tryed to eat one(pine cone)
Just some(probably)messen-up thought of mine

I’m in on that one

So on to the next 👻
🤔what’s that thing around it’s upper arms

And those legs are just something aye, this picture seems to be the only one, that makes a “suit” out of the question
Other picture are less 3D, but this one gives me the believe of a skinless leg

Alldo the arms seem to have some skin
It’s just weird and probably the most importend message in these depictions
Cause they always show one leg, but the humans-like beings are always totally coverd

OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Reactions
Makes me think of the forbidden fruit,.....have you ever tryed to eat one(pine cone)
Just some(probably)messen-up thought of mine

I’m in on that one

So on to the next 👻
🤔what’s that thing around it’s upper arms

View attachment 17070

And those legs are just something aye, this picture seems to be the only one, that makes a “suit” out of the question
Other picture are less 3D, but this one gives me the believe of a skinless leg

Alldo the arms seem to have some skin
It’s just weird and probably the most importend message in these depictions
Cause they always show one leg, but the humans-like beings are always totally coverd
not to beat a dead horse, but I'm really thinking they are wearing a body/still suit.

Gerardgeert

Reactions
@Ice Nine I know; and your theory got ground, but in this specific depiction i marked, it looks like there isn’t enough space for an leg to fit inside of the suit(aspecially at the knee).......just trying to keep ya sharp

dreamtime

Reactions
they look like beings that have mastered the art of technology and genetics up to a point of self-perfection, i.e. all their tech is included in their body as a semi-organic thing, like the wings and the head they have designed their own setup.

OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Reactions
I don't know what it is, but they sure must have worked out at the gym a lot.

I will admit that the seemingly bare feet in wedgie sandals is a bit of a conundrum, except at the beach I see surfers in their wet suits all the time running around with bare feet and flip flops.

The giant aliens, the Big White Dudes in Prometheus had form fitting body suits. We know this is a total suit because we see him at the beginning of the movie with only a loin cloth on.

WildFire2000

Reactions
Involving power-packs, batteries, and Magnetic fields, I was recently reading some of the CIA releases on their tests involving ESP and Telepathic communication and the like. This is .. going to sound extremely crazy, as it deals with the above statues and whatnot and an ongoing conspiracy, so bear with me a little.

According to the tests conducted, when anyone that showed ESP potential was placed in a Faraday cage, their success percentage jumped a significant amount. Additionally, when a negative current was run through the Faraday cage they were placed in, their success percentages jumped even further, up to 60-80%. They had two candidates positioned large distances apart in different buildings, two separate cages with currents and would show 1 person a series of pictures and the other person would have to pick the correct sequence of pictures based on only ESP. Now... all THAT said, if those various watches, arm bands, head dresses and all were magnetic in nature, where they were actively modulating the wearer's magnetic fields powered by the purses they were carrying, they could either be protecting themselves OR boosting an innate psionic ability. Yes, I know I'm going WAY out there.

The OTHER bit, recent conspiracy stuff may have something to do with it too, is maybe the current and magnetics and what have you were to prevent humans or other gifted individuals from reading their minds in any way, and maybe that research is why the government is pushing 5G so hard, to blanket the US and keep any gifted people from utilizing their gifts by interfering even more with the signals their brains receive. ... or maybe they're trying to turn us all psychic. (doubt). I know, it's crazy, don't mind me.

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
I'm in support of the Maori tradition that these "purses" would be the three baskets of knowledge. That is taking a symbolic approach to this rather than them being something actual. I had completely missed this thread but the topic now makes perfect sense so I should've been able to see it before posting about it here. In my defense there's still a lot of content I've not read on these forums so my intention was not to create double content nor is it to promote that thread, but rather posting about it here so all information related can be found under the main thread.

I'm in curiosity of the item on the wrist and undecided there, honestly I got no clue.

What else is striking me from those pictures are the snake bracelets around the arms and around the ribs as well.

Red Bird

Reactions
I find it interesting that mainstream scholars don’t have a clue either-after supposedly translating all the writings. They say NOTHING about the purses, ‘pinecones’, or watches?
Either they’re hiding it or or don’t recognize the info.
I admit to being very curious about those purses especially.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I find it interesting that mainstream scholars don’t have a clue either-after supposedly translating all the writings. They say NOTHING about the purses, ‘pinecones’, or watches?
Either they’re hiding it or or don’t recognize the info.
I admit to being very curious about those purses especially.
Pretty sure they have their bases covered with "religious" and "ceremonial" items. Those things they are not allowed to investigate properly will be explained the permitted way. People will eat it up anyways.

OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Reactions
Involving power-packs, batteries, and Magnetic fields, I was recently reading some of the CIA releases on their tests involving ESP and Telepathic communication and the like. This is .. going to sound extremely crazy, as it deals with the above statues and whatnot and an ongoing conspiracy, so bear with me a little.

According to the tests conducted, when anyone that showed ESP potential was placed in a Faraday cage, their success percentage jumped a significant amount. Additionally, when a negative current was run through the Faraday cage they were placed in, their success percentages jumped even further, up to 60-80%. They had two candidates positioned large distances apart in different buildings, two separate cages with currents and would show 1 person a series of pictures and the other person would have to pick the correct sequence of pictures based on only ESP. Now... all THAT said, if those various watches, arm bands, head dresses and all were magnetic in nature, where they were actively modulating the wearer's magnetic fields powered by the purses they were carrying, they could either be protecting themselves OR boosting an innate psionic ability. Yes, I know I'm going WAY out there.

The OTHER bit, recent conspiracy stuff may have something to do with it too, is maybe the current and magnetics and what have you were to prevent humans or other gifted individuals from reading their minds in any way, and maybe that research is why the government is pushing 5G so hard, to blanket the US and keep any gifted people from utilizing their gifts by interfering even more with the signals their brains receive. ... or maybe they're trying to turn us all psychic. (doubt). I know, it's crazy, don't mind me.
I must be nuts too. (y) your scenario makes a lot of sense. I am now convinced the purse is a power pack and does work in conjunction with the other items, the wristwatch and arm bands. And there is something seriously different with their bodies, I don't care how buff you are, those legs and arms have something else going on over them. the guy here, it looks like a tube is running from the 'wrist watch" to his elbow and connects to something else on the elbow. Hey and maybe the bird head is actually a helmet!?

Jaffa helmets from Star Gate

Last edited: