Do Planets Exist?

Searching

Reactions
We all grew up being taught that there are terrestrial planets, but are these planets terra firma?

This is what we are shown in textbooks:

planets_1.jpg

But when I look through my P900, I see this:

planets_2.jpg

So, which is it? I posit that it is both.

It's like Forrest Gump said, “I don't know if mama was right, that we each have a destiny, or if if was Lt. Dan, that we are all just floating around, accidental, like on a breeze, but I think... I think... maybe... it's both happening at the same time.”

I no longer believe that there is a grand Illuminati, government, Vatican conspiracy to keep the truth from us.
I think that people, such as ourselves, have been gifted to see through the illusion that is the physical.
Everything is energy, and we can see that. We have surpassed the 3D physical plane and now see energy. Others are stuck in the programming of the 3D paradigm and see physical planets.

I do not think it is physically possible for us to get in a physical ship to traverse the universe. The universe is energy, not material.

Do these planets exist? Yes, but they are not terra firma as we have been conditioned to believe.
Do "alien" life forms exist on these planets? Yes, but they are not physical beings, they live out their lives in an energetic state.

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

I think most people believe that after Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge, that God covered them in animal skins, and they were, just not in the traditional sense.
Adam and Eve were beings of light, energy, and upon their fall the animal skin with which they were covered was human skin.

Adam and Eve had their garments of celestial light replaced by "garments of skin," which merely protected but no longer illuminated.
The Garments of Adam and Eve

I think everything in this realm is symbolic. Since we live in a 3D physical plane of existence, we are shown physical representations of abstract concepts.
Our bodies are merely vehicles for our souls. We mistakenly believe that we are our bodies, but that is a fallacy. We have bodies; we are not bodies.

Likewise, the bodies in the sky, or planets, most see as physical, but to those of us who can see past that, we see light, energy.

By most estimates, we can see about 0.0035% of the electromagnetic spectrum (that includes gamma rays, radio waves, x-rays, infrared, ultraviolet, microwaves, etc.).

What percentage of the light spectrum are humans able to see with their eyes?

planets_3.jpg
  • We can only see .0035% of what is going on around us. That leaves almost 100% of existence that we are unable to experience with our dull 5 human avatar senses.
  • This is the fall of man. We live in carbon-based beast bodies.
  • It is no coincidence that carbon is comprised of 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.
  • Our bodies are the mark of the beast, keeping us blind to an entire realm of potentialities.
When we look at only the physical, we are missing out on an entire realm of information.

Those of us who can see have awakened our 3rd eye, spiritual sight. Those who look with their physical eyes are blind. Gives whole new meaning to the proverb, “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.” - Desiderius Erasmus
Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I was always wondering what made everyone so sure that those were formations which could be walked upon. I have no P900, though would really love to get one some day, but based on some of the footage, produced by independent researchers, all those "planets" look like semi-blurry lights.

I assume those are "walkable" planets just because we were taught to think that they were.

freezetime26

Reactions
Great observation! If you sir figured this out by yourself, then you broke "the Bible code". Ogranic chemistry was my major but this has never occured to me. Kudos!!
Thats because our souls are trapped in these prisions of blood and flesh, the devil is the true ruler of the terrenal world.
We all grew up being taught that there are terrestrial planets, but are these planets terra firma?

It's like Forrest Gump said, “I don't know if mama was right, that we each have a destiny, or if if was Lt. Dan, that we are all just floating around, accidental, like on a breeze, but I think... I think... maybe... it's both happening at the same time.”

I no longer believe that there is a grand Illuminati, government, Vatican conspiracy to keep the truth from us.
I think that people, such as ourselves, have been gifted to see through the illusion that is the physical.
Everything is energy, and we can see that. We have surpassed the 3D physical plane and now see energy. Others are stuck in the programming of the 3D paradigm and see physical planets.

I do not think it is physically possible for us to get in a physical ship to traverse the universe. The universe is energy, not material.

Do these planets exist? Yes, but they are not terra firma as we have been conditioned to believe.
Do "alien" life forms exist on these planets? Yes, but they are not physical beings, they live out their lives in an energetic state.

Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

I think most people believe that after Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge, that God covered them in animal skins, and they were, just not in the traditional sense.
Adam and Eve were beings of light, energy, and upon their fall the animal skin with which they were covered was human skin.

Adam and Eve had their garments of celestial light replaced by "garments of skin," which merely protected but no longer illuminated.

I think everything in this realm is symbolic. Since we live in a 3D physical plane of existence, we are shown physical representations of abstract concepts.
Our bodies are merely vehicles for our souls. We mistakenly believe that we are our bodies, but that is a fallacy. We have bodies; we are not bodies.

Likewise, the bodies in the sky, or planets, most see as physical, but to those of us who can see past that, we see light, energy.

By most estimates, we can see about 0.0035% of the electromagnetic spectrum (that includes gamma rays, radio waves, x-rays, infrared, ultraviolet, microwaves, etc.).

• We can only see .0035% of what is going on around us. That leaves almost 100% of existence that we are unable to experience with our dull 5 human avatar senses.
  • It is no coincidence that carbon is comprised of 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.
  • Our bodies are the mark of the beast, keeping us blind to an entire realm of potentialities.
When we look at only the physical, we are missing out on an entire realm of information.

Those of us who can see have awakened our 3rd eye, spiritual sight. Those who look with their physical eyes are blind. Gives whole new meaning to the proverb, “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.” - Desiderius Erasmus
Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
You know what is cool? that you can see the rings of Saturn with the zoom of a good camera, but tptb tells you that Saturn is millions of km away.

milhaus

Reactions
The planets look blurry like that because they are not in focus. I know this because I bought a telescope years ago and noticed the same thing and then realized it wasn't in focus. But it is really interesting looking at disc-shaped stars.

freezetime26

Reactions
The planets look blurry like that because they are not in focus. I know this because I bought a telescope years ago and noticed the same thing and then realized it wasn't in focus. But it is really interesting looking at disc-shaped stars.
This maybe true, but how i can see saturn rings without a telescope and only a good zoom camera?
For one moment i thought it was gonna be a screamer.

milhaus

Reactions
This maybe true, but how i can see saturn rings without a telescope and only a good zoom camera?
Oh, I wasn't commenting on that. That is a whole other issue. Haha. Just my personal observations from my telescope because I know not everyone has the equipment.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I've seen Saturn's rings through an old Newtonian.

Just the other day, before the sun was up, I saw what I figured had to be Jupiter or Venus. I've never seen it so big and so bright. Not remotely. I had to keep checking for a few minutes to make sure it wasn't a nearby plane.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
The Tycho moon crater is 53 miles across. The moon is 240,000 miles away.
1544994907688.png
I should not be able to see something 53 miles wide with my naked eye from a quarter of a million miles away. Through space.

I see blue sky through the moon during the day.
1544995058532.png

I see black sky through the moon at night.
1544995153299.png

Timeshifter

Reactions

The planets only appear like that because your camera lens is not in focus :)

Here is a short video I have shot of the Saturn and its moons and attached the best image I can get from a 5 inch scope and DLSR currently of Saturn, Mars and Jupiter.

I have no idea what the planets are, but my current thinking it that we are all energy, probably simulation, and these are a part of it (y)

planets.jpg

kentucky

Reactions
The trick with the planets is that one must reconcile their retrograde path in a way that's purposeful towards helping identify *where* in space they are, as much as *what* they are.

The Heliocentric model admittedly does a reasonable job of this, although it seems that my brain has been programmed from birth to accept it as an elegant perspective (even if I do reject it now). However, this is no proof of heliocentrism, as one can also model the paths of the wandering stars from a geocentric perspective that accounts for the retrograde orbit in a way that is also relatively reasonable.

In such a model, the planets themselves orbit the sun as the sun orbits the earth. Again, I only present this to illustrate that a retrograde path may conform to multiple models (not just relegated to a heliocentric one) and that mapping the retrograde path may prove to be prescriptive when exploring alternative models that may lend to understanding what these things that we call planets are. For example, are they much closer to us and therefore much smaller objects?

Regarding the moon, I've spent days staring at pics of it trying to discern what it is - and what it is or isn't made of. Someone familiar with gemology had presented to me an anecdotal yet fascinating notion that it could be made of celestite/celestine.

web-1563-Celestite-Sphere-3133_grande.jpg1sJO+Wp0R92Z7iX2lBK2Pg_thumb_2959.jpg

I've imagined viewing the moon as if chunks of it are missing, in an unfinished death star kind of way, but amateur telescopically-recorded views of those areas clearly seem to show otherwise. I've relegated myself to still trying to imagine that the mares as either translucent and/or deeply recessed canyon floors. Regardless, imagining the moon as celestite doesn't any less complicate the understanding of why and how it's "up there".

To be completely transparent (and sorry for the pun), I brought up the moon partly because I just wanted to share and submit to you the above shot of the winter solstice full moon that I took with my p900 a few weeks ago. :)

Last edited:

vanny

Reactions
It looks funky b/c you are basically in a pool looking up at the sun from underwater, and it looks like it waves all about from surface of the water diffracting it. That is why they supposedly built things like hubble, basically a fish out of water. I know that is a mainstream thing and the rules say that everybody knows it so I should disregard but refraction is just too real and provable to me for it not to be brought up. I'm totally on board with vibration and magnetics part of it though.