Did WW2 happen the way we are told?

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Of course we all know something happened, & I’m not trying to minimize the atrocities committed by ALL sides. War is horrible for all that are affected.

I stumbled accross this today. Here is real evidence of how easily something can be faked in the pre-internet world. My paternal Grandfather supposedly fought as US Army Infantry in WW2, but would not ever talk about it. Not one story. Make sure you play the video to hear him say how “crazy and distasteful” it was. :/

104-Year-Old WWII Veteran Remembers Fake Tanks, Sound Effects in Top-Secret ‘Ghost Army’

More here:
Ghost Army: The Inflatable Tanks That Fooled Hitler
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
- Mark Twain

Rubber inflatables:

F2CE5E7C-E780-4B7B-81AC-462BB0B79DFA.png

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I have no doubt that the event did take place. Whether it was presented to us truthfully is a different question. Victors wrote the history, and told us what the reasons were, and what atrocities were committed. We all know how that goes.

space966

Reactions
I want to point you in one direction - Stalin cleansing in 1938, huge amount of commanders, officers, ordinary people was killed or sent to Siberia. It was made final decision to make not world revolution, but only in Russia, East Europe and in countries, who will accept it. It also points out, that Russia was not strong before war.

prophetdiv

Reactions
I was in Heidelberg in 1984 to visit a friends grandfather, who told us that during WW2 the German army (he was in it) did not have nearly as many planes and tanks as they wanted people to think, so they moved the same ones around from place to place to make it look like they had more than they really did. He said a lot of the war was staged, as was WW1.

codis

Reactions
Ghost Army: The Inflatable Tanks That Fooled Hitler
A tactic used on both sides, and a logical development after the rise of aerial reconnaissance (see Fieseler Fi156 Storch, de Havilland Mosquito).
Germany build whole fake facturies to fool Allied reconnaissance and bomber groups.
The missile test facility at Peenemünde was a good example. The Brits used to bomb a fake installation nearby, built and maintained for that very purpose - and which used to leave the lights on at night ....

This doesn't mean WWII did not happen.

bloodscrap

Reactions
I can assure you that the war happened, but like you say how it happened may have been very different.

One thing I can say is that there was a loss of 11 British ships in 1943 that Ive never heard about being lost, yet I know they were lost because my grandfather was on the last boat of a 12 boat convoy to enter the Dodécanèse straits before being ambushed by German destroyers and land based guns. He was on the last ship which managed to turn around before being engaged. All 11 other ships were lost to enemy fire and killed his superior officer. There were other engagements around the islands and the strait but this one Ive never seen recorded anywhere. I know that the fleet was a lightly armed transport fleet so it had little in the way of defense and was headed to a then classified location. Why it was classified I have no idea.

My grandfather despite being the batman of one of the higher officers in Egypt at the time didnt have a clue where the fleet was heading. He was RAF so it would have been strange for him to have been at sea at that time considering the RAF had no bases in that area.

Cemen

Reactions

Rhayader

Reactions
Another one of my crazy potential theories lies in the naming of these conflicts...we've had global wars before. We had war of the world's out in the 30s... maybe the enemy wasn't terrestrial and it had to be covered up, but it was still a world war if you see what I mean. Fun to ponder.

Dielectric

Reactions
Last edited:

Rhayader

Reactions
Looking over buildings in pre war pictures reveals a certain style was lost. Certainly more gothic looking buildings...I wonder now if it all was a concerted effort to rid the last remnants and evidence of a whole peoples or period in time. My city is claimed to be 2nd most bombed in ww2 and apart from a few 18thc merchant houses, there really isn't anything older than 1850s or so. But pre war there was some grand architecture that is distinctly different to anything since. Now it's a lot 60s monstrosities...I wonder how far that goes in the reset, as people associate with their surroundings and so culture moves forward and history altered...

How much history was destroyed in that war in Europe? How many lost libraries and traditional old structures. A bit like murica in Iraq, and what happens to ancient sites as collateral to war.

maxresde

Reactions
I was reading a comment last night that WWII in the US was used as a way to alter the political/demographic landscape in the country. They used the draft to bring in political opponents and expected future political opponents and then sent them off to die. People more likely to go along got exemptions or non-life threatening assignments.

codis

Reactions
I was reading a comment last night that WWII in the US was used as a way to alter the political/demographic landscape in the country. They used the draft to bring in political opponents and expected future political opponents and then sent them off to die. People more likely to go along got exemptions or non-life threatening assignments.
I think WWII, like other large wars, was kind of a multi-purpose tool. Thinning out the populace and killing off deviant minds (i.e. difficult to indoctrinate) was surely one aim.
Secure and increase control, and collect (rob) wealth obviously another.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Whatever the excuse for wars, black plagues, dark ages, etc, it ULTIMATELY serves ONE purpose. Misdirection, confusion, continued population control and keeps us from seeing what's really going on.
The lie of "progress" falls apart without wars and cataclysms to keep us all off balance. We'd hoist the collective rulers by their own petards and stop the perpetual round of slavery.
And it keeps us from questioning our belief systems and reality.
That's mainly IT. Not land, oil, gold, slaves... Those are all the bonuses on the side. It's to keep our MINDS enslaved. PERIOD.

Tazx55

Reactions
I have seen the lies which the military industrial complex tells first hand. In Afghanistan it was 50 percent destruction of cave systems and structures, 40 percent hidden agenda (drugs) and 10 percent combat. We saw completely blacked out unmarked cargo planes come in very light at night, (with no cargo) sit on the tarmac with no deployment or unloading, only to take off the next night somehow heavy. Everyone knew it was drugs, but no proof of course. Then there was constant bombing of certain mountain regions and cave entrances. Knowing there were no enemies there (if there ever was).
In Iraq it was worse. Maybe 25 percent combat to make it seem real, then 50 percent destruction of hidden history and exploration of underground structures, and 25 percent protecting oil interests.
Post automatically merged:

I believe WW2 was planned and orchestrated as it played out. A lot of fakery and propaganda with one controller for both sides. Used people and armies as pawns to achieve their goal. The numbers don't add up, the cost certainly doesn't add up and where is the body?
Your telling me, you find the most evil person on the planet at the time dead with a bullet in the head, and you don't take pictures or parade the body on every news station world wide?
Kinda like Bin Laden hey!! 'Oh no, we killed him, gave him a sea burial' WTF??? This person was apparently responsible for thousands of deaths in the twin towers and afghanistan, and multiple bombings and further attempts, trained militants and you kill him and don't take video or pics and parade it on CNN!!!
Sure...and the sheeple swallow this garbage?!

Last edited:

Kansas

Reactions
This is all rooted in Loxism... that’s what started all these wars. That’s why the civilization-builders are repeatedly wiped-out. From the Holodomor to circle doctors opening the world’s first transgender individual-clinic in Berlin between wars.

We know exactly who is responsible for all of it, but you’re not allowed to question the official narative.... “how dare you!?!! My 6-gorillion!!!” <kvetching intensifies>