Deja vu, the return of the Monsters aka gene editing.

Onthebit

Reactions
Deja vu; the feeling we've done this before. It didn't go so well last time if we are to presume some biblical texts weren't sheer fantasy, even so it appears to be a prophetic warning.

"But there was another effect on the pigs: One in five offspring who inherited the edited genes had an extra spinal bone known as thoracic vertebrae, Dr. Li found. He doesn’t know why, though he postulates that the MSTN gene somehow contributes to skeletal formation. Lab tests show that his pigs are safe to eat, said Dr. Li: Despite a slight fading in color after cooking, he recorded no nutritional differences. "

Big Tongues and Extra Vertebrae: The Unintended Consequences of Animal Gene Editing

Ice Nine

Reactions
AHH, I have the rare extra 6th lumbar vertebrae and also RH negative blood. I know it's not the same extra vertebrae as the pigs, but jeez, same type deal. I hope this isn't a thread derailment, but it seems to go hand and hand

:eek: I bring this up because it could be from gene editing, your post about made me fall off my chair. No other animal on earth has a RH negative blood factor. Science doesn't know where it comes from.

Extra vertebrae and Rh-Negative Blood Type

So yeah, deja vu all over again, we are starting to do what was done to us! I'm reminded of a child watching her mom make pies and then she goes outside and starts replicating the project, making her own mud pies.

Just so you know I do not have a big tongue. :p

tupperaware

Reactions
AHH, I have the rare extra 6th lumbar vertebrae and also RH negative blood. I know it's not the same extra vertebrae as the pigs, but jeez, same type deal. I hope this isn't a thread derailment, but it seems to go hand and hand

:eek: I bring this up because it could be from gene editing, your post about made me fall off my chair. No other animal on earth has a RH negative blood factor. Science doesn't know where it comes from.

Extra vertebrae and Rh-Negative Blood Type

So yeah, deja vu all over again, we are starting to do what was done to us! I'm reminded of a child watching her mom make pies and then she goes outside and starts replicating the project, making her own mud pies.

Just so you know I do not have a big tongue. :p
Perhaps with so much multilayered genetic encoding we are invisibly encoded for some parallel to everyday life purpose - like so many GPU's for bitcoin mining or almost infinitely difficult problem solving. CAPTCHA - Wikipedia. We are calculation monsters but just don't know it. Partial solutions to alien problems are passed down through the fermenting generations then harvested at some point, hopefully through greasy fingerprints. The DNA would be the data storage and the micro-tubules would be the calculation engines or maybe either serves as both. To ensure against system viruses that might contaminate the ET's program perhaps a bit of individual or group level antivirus injection would need to occur every now and then.
Perhaps with so much multilayered genetic encoding we are invisibly encoded for some parallel to everyday life purpose - like so many GPU's for bitcoin mining or almost infinitely difficult problem solving. CAPTCHA - Wikipedia. We are calculation monsters but just don't know it. Partial solutions to alien problems are passed down through the fermenting generations then harvested at some point, hopefully through greasy fingerprints. The DNA would be the data storage and the micro-tubules would be the calculation engines or maybe either serves as both. To ensure against system viruses that might contaminate the ET's program perhaps a bit of individual or group level antivirus injection would need to occur every now and then.
So... our current manipulation of our genome that will be expanding greatly over the years could be messing with some ET's massively distributed pan human program. Not much manipulation might require a.... reset.

The massive number of viruses we encounter everyday may be part of the program.

So... our current manipulation of our genome that will be expanding greatly over the years could be messing with some ET's massively distributed pan human program. Not much manipulation might require a.... reset.

The massive number of viruses we encounter everyday may be part of the program.
NewEarth had an interesting video about bitcoin mining being a front or hijacked for some ulterior calculation intent. We could be part of some galactic crypto resource initiative and only elites are making any coin from it.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
I've always felt we are a product/result of some of some of experimentation, by person or persons unknown. Yeah that sums it up. Why? can't say definitively what I think, it changes. My husband says we were designed to clean the toilet's of the Gods. He could be on to something there too.

sonoman

Reactions
could be we are hybrids and/or livestock, lots of hearsay evidence from multiple sources. the livestock angle has some teeth according to Jean Keating. he is, or maybe was since he kinda went missing/dark from the Law research networks, a leading Commercial law expert and discovered agricultural liens were an effective 'remedy' to secure the body from arrest, prison, etc since habeous corpus was suspended so long ago.

I havnt pursued such a remedy in order to verify it myself but others have and confirm this, interestingly he got involved with a woman that now I cant recall the name she goes by but she was the woman known as 'cindy the shopper' and was kidnapped and claimed to have had been impregnated or something strange with a half human half sheep years ago. this is just comming back to me but It was on a live talk network and went onto youtube. I saved it actually somewhere so I will see if I cant find that title and if it is still on youtube.

anyway, thats how he got that woman free from the insane nightmare she was in. its also about the wildest thing Ive ever heard on the subject and I recall that she allegedly had very rare genetics link to byzantine. I doubt its still on YT but I will look for it.

among the most far out stuff Ive come across and Ive been at it a while lol

bitcoin! not good, according to some the mining is something completely different, had to do with language (all and every) and AI. slot machines are all mining devices and many other inconspicuous electronics. it was probably Quinn Michaels (on YT also) that went there but not sure now of that either.

the latest wild hearsay on a related note is that they dont need to physically alter the genes and are able to do it remotely with 5G combined with nano dust chemtrail DNA manipulation tech. this is actually pretty scary but pfffftt, Ive heard it all, nothing phases me when it comes to hearsay anymore but I dont immediately dismiss hearsay either, its often true. I just dont let my imagination go to work for the psyop wizards to bring it down to earth.

my main focus is Law because its our only defense if all of this crazy BS is for real or becoming for real and the ones who are 'officially' (BAR Guild) supposed to be guarding the hen house are The Wolves in sheeps clothing!

p.s. title of the JK vid was "Decoding the H.R. 3474 Human Genome Cynthia M. Brewer _ Jean Keating _ Capt' jade"
and
"Part II. Decoding the Human Genome _ Foreclosure _ Security _ Cynthia Marie Brewer _ Jean Keating"

no longer on YT but a search came up with two hits.

I have not watched them so I have no Idea what they are about:

comments from the first vid has Cindy's comments. I will put them here:
=============

Cynthia Brewer4 years ago
Allow me to be beyond clear. I was unwittingly used. I had a 10 pound "lump" that I needed removed. I was told it was a cancerous tumor. I felt it was a job for a professional, since they had to remove about 1/6 of my body and replace it. I was left invalid for two years and could not get so much as a meal, let alone compensation for my lifelong disability. I was even denied disability after paying in for twenty years and all social services in addition. I was a single sole income mom. There have been at least twelve documented attempts to murder me and I am conscious and aware of these activities. They have pulled the rug out from under my every effort to better my life for years. Look into "Targeted Individuals" to see some of the horrors they routinely execute against those with morals and ethics. Any claims that this was voluntary prove beyond any doubt that the person has grave ignorance of these other beings, that cannot be of the same genus or species as myself. Their activities are beyond unconscionable; I cannot stress that enough!
-----------------------
Here is the patent...USA; US Patent 4,237,224 granted to Norman Stanley Cohen and Herbert Boyer and the patent managed by Stanford Law School on Dec. 2, 1980 entitled, "Process for producing biologically functional molecular chimeras. Which included technologies for cloning and recumbent DNA and the DNA sequencing beginning Genentech and the DNA BloodBank that backs world currency.
--------------
The commercial uses accounts for more than 2/3 of the world’s economy today. It is the source from which cloning, recombinant DNA, cloning, trans humans, FEMA, HAARP, DARPA, chemtrails, the prison industry, the medical industry, military industrial complex, the GMO foods sprang from. That is the patent that destroyed the anima mundi of the entire planet and beyond. That is the funding of the energy scandals, wars, planetary annihilations and abominations. It paid for the ‘housing bubble’, human trafficking and fraud.

=========

link to search query on quinn michaels and bitcoin: quinn michaels bitcoin - YouTube
Post automatically merged:

I also saved the HTML (webpage) from Jade's site and will copypasta the text for any readers who may have aneed for this stuff since it seems to have been scrubbed from the net.

======================

Cynthia Marie Brewer - Human Genome Project
Riegle Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 H.R. 3474

Cynthia Marie Brewer has a rare genome that is impervious to disease and toxins. When faced with something the body can't handle, instead of dying her body puts her into a coma until it excretes the toxin/germ out in her urine. Cynthia's DNA was/is sold like a commodity throughout Wall Street and hypothecated through various financial products. They even tried to kill her to collect the "dead peasant" life insurance they had put on her life.

By: Cynthia Marie of Brewer

I am the lady that was unwittingly used in the International Human Genome Project (HGP) in 1997. The truth behind this project was disguised by the “Scientific reporting” skills of the media as Dolly the Sheep. That was not a sheep. It was a chimera and I was used as the host to grow it in. This is the largest case in documented human history and involves all known sciences and technologies on multiple inter-weaved dimensions and the morphing therefrom. It is extremely hard to express in a brief 2 dimensional explanation as attempted herein, but some of the following links may help understanding and comprehension.

Supporting sites: These sites will give you the factual information resulting from

Wikipedia will link you into multiple different directions that could take one person many lifetimes to analyze. BRE (gene) - Wikipedia

The Wikipedia link discusses the DNA sequencing. My blood was used for the original patent for the DNA sequencing that the International Standards Organization (ISO) used to patent our DNA and thus claims of ownership of our flesh and blood were made.
B recognition element - Wikipedia

Link takes you to multiple different vendors of my flesh and blood. It is possible to buy clones here and you can purchase them under every possible and conceivable scenario of disease and stress known. http://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=BRE

Link takes you directly to the National Center for Biotechnology Information controlled by the National Institute of Health (NIH). This is where scientists such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) goes to select the “Candidates”, “hosts”, “specimens”, “Targeted Populations” and “Individuals” used for biotechnology experimentations, inter alia. Here you have an example of my specific information. It is located under taxonomy ID 9606. I believe the clones are under HUMAN_5001. You will vend multiple vendors of BRE cell, gene and clone lines here. The Director of NIH is Francis Collins who was a very significant participant in HGP. This is the blood Bank that backs world currency. Homo sapiens Homo sapiens - Taxonomy - NCBI

Research under HUMAN 5001, Taxonomy ID 9606 hyperlinks below (forget not that it is the largest case in documented human history) so don’t expect to get through this in your lifetime, just get a super brief understanding to know that this exists, and that you too are logged into this genebank, and cataloged under the ISO barcodes awaiting your use for someone else’s benefit and your “need” for a microchip, inter alia.

International Standards Organization (ISO); these are the people who bring the planet barcodes for commercial purposes aka BEAST No.: 111111-111111-111111. Skipping over huge amounts of information, the number is 666, which is also the number of man in the Bible*. It is expressed in a linier equation that ‘the Beast’ can read and termed ‘the number of the beast’; this codex is programed into the microchip. Each person has a unique set of characters that replace the “1’s” with differing alpha and numbers characters (found in each person’s DNA. The Mark of the Beast implemented by the ISO includes the character’s determining whose property each of the people on this planet belongs to. The genocide around the globe including Croatia, Armenia and Guantanamo Bay are directed at the Byzanium Tribe whose numbers are all “1’s”, such as mine.

And for more information and verbal explanations go to:
For a general overview with Eva Moore on Eva-lution radio:

For information on the social and economic policies that rewards cannibalism and sin, see the supporting documents and instruments in regards to H.R.3474 -Riegle Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 which amends all Acts and Laws under the sun for sinister and clandestine purposes.

Please notice that this is only one out of many documents called HR 3474, that amends all acts and laws under the sun. This is the codification of all laws under the New World Order (NOW).

Follow along with the below audios using this link: The link times out, so you must type in: H.R. 3474 (103rd): Riegle Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994. There will be much confusion here. For one, “Targeted Populations” will receive an amended version so you must check with the audio to see if yours is the same that is discussed or not. The Library of Congress: H.R.3474
Riegle Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 H.R. 3474
Public Law No: 103-325

Keep going here on these links, they will lead you to the codification of all the evil, wicked and treacherous acts around the world, including: annihilation of the planet and resources, GMO foods, chem-trails, microchips, energy issues, housing issues, genocide, torture, human trafficking, weapons of mass destruction, and the wholly privatization of government.

For more and information on how this came to be we discuss HR 3474 and more on www.wolfspritradio.com
Page Redirection
Also, listen to with Michael McCracken:
Page Redirection
Page Redirection

Supporting links, some resulting in blocked information:
http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/profiles/blogs/human-genome-project?xg_source
http://creoharmony.blogspot.com/p/httpwww.html

In short, I am what I always assumed to be an ordinary woman with super extraordinary circumstances. I was the first “Human takings” for the use of biotechnology studies. I was put and anesthesia and used for “Brain and reproductive studies”, for alien trade agreements and many other things.
The whole world conspired against me at the seat of world government, The Carnegie Melon Peace Palace. The patents security interests were passed out at the UniProt Consortium in Switzerland. On film, I was raped and mutilated by the removal of a chimera from my right hip and given some twelve lethal injections following the same.
Needless to say, I was never supposed to live through it. The scientists discovered the CCR5 gene, also known as the death receptor gene in my blood rendering inequality in the distribution of the patents the ultimately resulting in about 2/3 of the world’s economy and the most incredible cover-up imaginable. I am of the Byzantium Tribe and my genetic code is expressed as the number of man digitally reflected as 666 and the asset that backs the world’s currency.
It was the origin of the trans-human movement as they patented the DNA of man in 2001 resulting preposterous claims of the private ownership of our flesh and blood by other beings. Through bizarre and obscure morphing of man’s laws and the blending of fiction with reality. The project ultimately resulted in the legalized use of man and other gifts from Our Creator as commodities and the morphing of the same as the number one equity investment gain and threatening the health, safety and wellbeing of all life.
The time frame from this onset of this round of corruption began at Carnage Mellon in the Netherlands. It was approved by the Geneva Convention in Switzerland. Switzerland is also where the passed out the patents. It was called the UniProt Consortium. The records were released by the Vatican, and signed for by Bill Clinton and Tony Blair and the usurper of my Birth Certificate The gross profits were laundered by the secondary mortgage markets mostly Pacific BancNote Corp, Countrywide Financial Corporation and (Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae), The Vatican, and the Federal Reserve, Prudential insured it. JPMorgan issued the securities, Goldman and Sac started the GeneBanks. I was privately insured by Prudential.
The world’s news headlines have been lies to cover this fact up since in a big way since 1970’s. It includes Watergate, the privatization of government, the huge banking scandals, Bernie Madoff, 9/11, paper shredding in Chicago and the mobile units sent to every bank, Freddie Mack and Fanny Mae, Savings and Loan scandals, Scooter Libby, Judith Miller, Enron, Halliburton, the Housing bubble, Health care and PATENT PROCTION, BRE-X gold scandal, the murder of the polish government, the stealing of properties worldwide, the private law enforcement and prison systems, the Non-government organizations, and the social, economic, moral and ethical collapses of man.

Also, the alien trade pacts resulted in science and technologies that have been used as weapons of mass destruction and control. It includes funding for HAARP, DARPA, Blackwater, jet propulsion labs, internet and web technologies, satellite and telecommunications system, computers, medical industries, pharmacopeia, brain studies and biotechnologies, including the technologies and alterations of the DNA and mind control over and in the super soldiers. Also, sources tell me there are thousands or more DD214 in Nevada listed as “EXPIRED MILITARY PERSONNEL” under the name of Cynthia Marie Brewer.

On a good note they acquired the cure for all known diseases and toxins, unfortunately they are patented and making new diseases so they can sell you the remedy, all the way down to destroying our DNA.

The proof is in my DNA, and the mayhem to my body is classified and cannot be located.

Note: If you know anyone who is sick under a licensed practitioner's care, ask for the patent number, and claim it. The person will get better. The penalty for a patent violation by a licensed practitioner is ten (10) years in prison, the loss of their credentials and a $250,000.00 fine. Usually the disease is given through pharmacopoeia. First, check the side effects of the victim's drugs.

Send a Donation to assist Cynthia
Cynthia Marie Brewer
C/O: P.O. BOX 4392
medford, oregon ( 97501 )
non-domestic, without the U.S.
email CYNTHEION@gmail.com

Send an email if you wish to join us on this crusade, a journey of freedom for our Earth and for our blood, mind and soul Return In Unity to all of Creation. Give earth a chance to have peace, harmony and balance, in this golden age.

Send us an email Attn: Captain jade/Cynthia, email creoharmony (@) gmail.com, Provide your name, phone number, email, skype ID, area of Skill or knowledge in a particular area, and/or the area you would like to assist.

Last edited:

tupperaware

Reactions
I've always felt we are a product/result of some of some of experimentation, by person or persons unknown. Yeah that sums it up. Why? can't say definitively what I think, it changes. My husband says we were designed to clean the toilet's of the Gods. He could be on to something there too.
There is no better alien challenge than to create organisms like us since we are seriously complicated on a biology and group level. Its the individual cognitive level that I think we are a bit limited. Its when we get together and knock heads that we shine. Actually, a recent study shows that our fists have evolved or designed to bust faces in fights and battles. Women's fists also. Open a fist and grab a toilet whisk and off to the bathroom we go. I just started taking karate lessons and one of the most important things is a proper fist of course but to then focus on connecting with the index and middle finger knuckles and not so much the others to avoid what they call the "boxer's break" Putting boxing gloves on apparently greatly increases the chances for a boxer's break. So maybe the Gods are hot over bare knuckle fighting which is making a comeback.

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Reactions
The further you read into physics the greater the number of tacit admissions to the "illusion of matter" become. Medicine is not exempt from any of these inevitable conclusions either. Considering that people are starting to experience serious side effects from physician administered placebos, you have to ask the logical question.

Am I merely the result of a materialistic code for a prescribed set of physical parameters, or, am I more than physical substance?

I can read languanges that most members of my family don't even know exist. I'm smaller, stronger, healthier, require less food and sleep. If genetics alone were solely responsible for what I am, then I should bear greater resemblance to my family.

It has been quite fortuitous to find the work of Guido Ebner and Hans Schürch, two pharmaceutical researchers who died for their discovery. What they discovered was this - electrical energy stimulates a "Primeval Code" within all living beings. The template for life isn't something that can be correctly edited with a Polymerase Chain Reactor. It organizes itself correctly and infallibly without any external meddling.
The Uncomfortable Truth!: The Primeval Code

Ice Nine

Reactions
The further you read into physics the greater the number of tacit admissions to the "illusion of matter" become. Medicine is not exempt from any of these inevitable conclusions either. Considering that people are starting to experience serious side effects from physician administered placebos, you have to ask the logical question.

Am I merely the result of a materialistic code for a prescribed set of physical parameters, or, am I more than physical substance?

I can read languanges that most members of my family don't even know exist. I'm smaller, stronger, healthier, require less food and sleep. If genetics alone were solely responsible for what I am, then I should bear greater resemblance to my family.

It has been quite fortuitous to find the work of Guido Ebner and Hans Schürch, two pharmaceutical researchers who died for their discovery. What they discovered was this - electrical energy stimulates a "Primeval Code" within all living beings. The template for life isn't something that can be correctly edited with a Polymerase Chain Reactor. It organizes itself correctly and infallibly without any external meddling.
The Uncomfortable Truth!: The Primeval Code
Er um, so why aren't we utilizing this, I know, dumb questions!!!

OP
Onthebit

Onthebit

Reactions
I am reminded of my sister's kids and vaccinations....JL was diagnosed with adult onset diabetes last year at 7 yrs old. This kid she must have given the whooping cough vaccine to a dozen times.... His older sister same thing but autism and several other behavioral disorders....She was normal 'til @ 5 I noticed her face.......sliding? It could also be ketchup and white bread.... we (NA whites) are called 'mungie cakes' by europeans lol.....

New Cause of Diabetes: How Toxins Can Trigger Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes

Epigenetics: Fundamentals, History, and Examples | What is Epigenetics?

whitewave

Reactions
AHH, I have the rare extra 6th lumbar vertebrae and also RH negative blood.
I'm RH negative too and when it gets brought up someone will inevitably ask me if I've been abducted by aliens. LOL. RH negative is a head-scratcher as there's no known reason for a mother's body to attack and destroy her own offspring. How can that possibly be a survival strategy? Maybe we're genetically defective? When or how would someone have been able to tamper with our (or our parents') DNA? Do you know of any studies that look for commonalities among RH- people? What do they all have in common? Vaccines, maybe?

Ice Nine

Reactions
I'm RH negative too and when it gets brought up someone will inevitably ask me if I've been abducted by aliens. LOL. RH negative is a head-scratcher as there's no known reason for a mother's body to attack and destroy her own offspring. How can that possibly be a survival strategy? Maybe we're genetically defective? When or how would someone have been able to tamper with our (or our parents') DNA? Do you know of any studies that look for commonalities among RH- people? What do they all have in common? Vaccines, maybe?
There are a lot of websites about it. Here is one for some general "characteristics" and then on the fact and fiction page, there is a lot of speculation on the origin of the RH negative including genetic tinkering.

http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/traits-of-rh-negative-individuals.

whitewave

Reactions

sonoman

Reactions
it maybe too late for that. interestingly related, I had just posted elsewhere so I will quote myself now
recently came across this guys chan on the subject. pretty far out there but man he seems very genuine and as sharp as they come. warning, this in form ation is more serious than anything Ive come across so 'Buyer Be Ware' skip this vid if you are one who is easily shocked/emotional
Im still watching his stuff so I cant say for sure whats up with him but he gets right into the technical aspects. havent heard any mention of the 5G tech and how that will be used but it ties into what he is talking about.

we have little time left to center (know) ourselves enough to stand on solid ground so to speak before the 5G sat grid goes fully 'live' IMO

dianag

Reactions
Holy cow! I have every one of those traits! Don't like that it's a 'national registry', though. Thanks for the link.
Heard of this for the first time today. Crispr Gene Altering Technology which can do gene splicing of human DNA. The Chinese scientist who recently gene spliced a fertilized egg may have used this technology. Apparently this is the next thing in science. They can change anything using this from plants, animal to humans.

What Is CRISPR?