Crystals and Science: Energy, Frequency, Vibration

Searching

First, I must give @milhaus credit for this line of thinking. He hypothesized that earth is a recording device.

In this video from 1964, The air force of United States analyses how crystals are used to create an oscillator circuit which can produce a frequency with very good stability.

New Agers are right about crystals.

Notice the backdrop in the video. It is a pattern of pyramids fitttings into one another, some upside down. Some speculate that pyramids are a power conductor. 2D pyramids such as these have 3 points. 3, remember that for later.

Silcon Valley:

How do our phones and computers work?
Crystals.
Silicon has been at the heart of computing since the 1950s, as the most common material used to make semiconductors. In nature, it rarely occurs in its pure form, but as silicon dioxide in crystals such as quartz, agate, amethyst and rock crystal.

Water holds memory, and when water freezes, what form does it take? Crystals.

Crystal_1.jpg

Lemurian Crystal:
Crystal_2.jpg
Is the history of Lemuria recorded in these Lemurian crystals? May sound crazy, but...

Superman and the Fortress of Solitude:
Superman's mother and father spoke to him through crytals. He placed the crystals in type of "CD player" and received messages from dead relatives.
Here we are shown crystals hold memory.
Crystal_3.jpg

CDs reflective side has always reminded me of a crystal reflecting light, and CDs are records.

Crystal_4.jpg

Japanese CD manufacturer Memory-Tech is offering to replicate CDs made from glass rather than the conventional polycarbonate.
Polycarbonate - many carbons.

Carbon:
Man, all life on earth, is composed of carbon. Carbon is composed of 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Is Carbon the Mark of the Beast? Meaning, our bodies, or avatars are our prison? Is the belief that we are our bodies, belief in material over spiritual, the ultimate illusion?

A diamond is the ultimate symbol of materialism.
There is a trend now in which people can have the remains, ashes, of their loved ones truned into diamonds. Why? Diamonds are composed of carbon and so are our bodies.
Lifegem... an authentic diamond created from the ashes of your loved one as a memorial to their unique & wonderful life.
LifeGem - Ashes to Diamonds

Crystals Need Conductors:
In Avatar, the Hometree was on top of the richest deposits of unobtanium (considered a precious mineral for humans in the movie which they were mining), so the tree had to be removed. Unobtanium obviously translates into unobtainable. Is this because the materialistic (non-spiritual) reason for mining this prescious mineral is fruitless? Yes, they could physically attain the material, but the true nature of its purpose is unobtainable to greedy materialists?
Gold, silver, and copper are all conductors. They are found at the root systems of ancient trees. Is this how trees communicate? Are these prescious metals conductors through which trees communicate?

The implications of this are astonishing. This means that a single tree does not exist. Trees are a network. Seperation is an illusion. All trees are connected. It is said that enlightenment is attained when one sees through the illusion of seperateness and realizes we are all one.

We stole the internet from the trees. Nothing new under the sun.

Roman Soldiers Paid in Salt:

Salt is a crystal.
Crystal_9.jpg
Roman soldiers were partly paid in salt. It is said to be from this that we get the word soldier – ‘sal dare’, meaning to give salt. From the same source we get the word salary, ‘salarium’.

Salt was a scarce and expensive commodity and its value was legendary. To sit above or below the salt identified precedence in the seating arrangements at a feast, according to one’s rank. Not to be worth one’s salt was a great insult. The Bible compliments some men as being ‘the salt of the earth’.

I was taught that Roman soldiers were paid in salt because salt cured, preserved, meat. In a time when there were no refrigeration units, salt was in high demand. I don't think that was the true reason for salt being used as salary.

Salt water is a good conductor of energy. We are taught not to eat too much salt, but we need salt in sufficient quantities for our bioelectric avatars to function properly.

3, 6, 9:
Remember 3?

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.” - Nikola Tesla
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla

Crystal_5.jpg
If you were to go to the Pyramid of Giza, you would see that not only are there the three larger pyramids at Giza, all side by side, which mirror the positions of the stars in Orion’s Belt, but there is also a group of three smaller pyramids. If you look to nature, you will also see the use of threefold and sixfold symmetry, including the hexagonal tile shape in the honeycomb.

There are really only 9 numbers that repeat over and over again:
1-9, then 10.
10, 1+0=1
11, 1+1=2
12, 1+2=3
13, 1+3=4
14, 1+4=5
15, 1+5=6
16, 1+6=7
17, 1+7=8
18, 1+8=9
19, 1+9=10, 1+0=1
And on into infinity.

Remember records were called 45's?
Phonograph records come in the following sizes:
8 1/3: 8+1+3=12. 1+2=3
16 2/3: 1+6+2+3=12. 1+2=3
33: 3+3=6
45: 4+5=9
78: 7+8=15. 1+5=6.
Coincidence? Nah.

Fibonacci Sequence:
Crystal_6.jpg

Crystal_7.jpg
The first column is the Fibonacci Sequence, the Golden Ratio of all life.
1+1=2
1+2=3
2+3=5
3+5+8
And so on, ultimately culminating into a column of all nines and every 4th row a mixture of 3, 6, 9. Sometimes all 9's.
GrahamHancock.com Forums :: Mysteries - Graham Hancock Official Website

Solfeggio frequencies culminate to 3, 6, and 9. Add up the numbers. Always 3, 6, and 9.
Crystal_8.jpg

Summary:

What does this have to do with Stolen History? I posit that the true history of this realm is stored everywhere. We store knowledge in our carbon-based avatars. Knowledge is stored in water, in crystals, and in all carbon-based materials. All of history exists here. It is recorded; it is just spread out all over this realm. If it were all to come together, unify, realize that it is "all one", then there is a complete history of all that has ever happened in this realm. The entire realm is a record of all history.
I do not know how to unify "all there is". How do we access this knowledge? Perhaps the beginning step is to create Superman's "CD player". ;)

milhaus

This is excellent. It ties into my other idea that Earth is a perfect machine. The highest form of technology. Technology wasn't invented, just stolen and hidden from us.

If it is true that trees store memory and those giant trees of life were cut down, then they have essentially wiped our memory. And like you say, we stole the internet from the trees, so we store all our information in lifeless, inorganic mediums, which have no spirit or life to sustain them which makes whatever was recorded on them less real over time. We are in the hyperreality where everything has to be exaggerated in order to make the fake signal overpower the real one.

We have been talking about being in a time loop...maybe it is that they are trying to replicate the natural recording system and replace it with their own machine, which can only store so much information before it has to be recorded over. That would be the time loop (130 year cycle?) and we are experiencing VHS generation loss. They have to keep recreating the fake history.

It wasn't enough that we are now trapped in a different type of body, but they want to exchange our reality for a false one as well.

Onijunbei

I don't see any evidence that earth is a giant recording device but if I'm not mistaken the brain is filled with crystals(you can Google it). And that would explain memory storage. And according to Russellian science every element is a crystal and all elements gather as molecules of crystals depending on frequency.. Some frequencies are out of tune with others and that's why certain elements can't be put together without a volatile reaction... And if also not mistaken the 666 mark of the beast refers to the amount of tonnage of gold that Solomon had.. You can read out of that what you want.. Example.. Hoarding or gathering material riches is the mark of the beast... Blah blah blah
Just my 2 cents

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

I don't see any evidence that earth is a giant recording device but if I'm not mistaken the brain is filled with crystals(you can Google it). And that would explain memory storage. And according to Russellian science every element is a crystal and all elements gather as molecules of crystals depending on frequency.. Some frequencies are out of tune with others and that's why certain elements can't be put together without a volatile reaction... And if also not mistaken the 666 mark of the beast refers to the amount of tonnage of gold that Solomon had.. You can read out of that what you want.. Example.. Hoarding or gathering material riches is the mark of the beast... Blah blah blah
Just my 2 cents
Earth is comprised of dirt and water. Dirt is mainly comprised of rock (crystals), sand (conductor when combined with water), and organic matter or carbon (crystals).
So the entire earth is made of conductors, or recording devices.

Sand and water conduct electricity to make glass, and as referenced in the original thread, CDs can be made from glass:

It's like nature's 3D printer.

Onijunbei

Earth is comprised of dirt and water. Dirt is mainly comprised of rock (crystals), sand (conductor when combined with water), and organic matter or carbon (crystals).
So the entire earth is made of conductors, or recording devices.

Sand and water conduct electricity to make glass, and as referenced in the original thread, CDs can be made from glass:

It's like nature's 3D printer.
YOU are the recording device...

milhaus

And so the forum ends not with a bang but a wimper.
I see where you're coming from and this was just something that grew from discussion the past few days. I think we should compromise by using this thread as containment for all the time loop/mandela effect/crystal technology/Earth as a recording device, etc weirdness from now on.

And that way you will know to avoid this topic and we won't bleed this discussion into other threads. Sound fair?

WildFire2000

Just as an aside, semi-related bit, I just read that "Scientists have discovered that trees communicate through a subterranian mushroom-like network, where the older trees in a forest relay instructions on the best growth locations and patterns to younger trees."

Take that as you will.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Just as an aside, semi-related bit, I just read that "Scientists have discovered that trees communicate through a subterranian mushroom-like network, where the older trees in a forest relay instructions on the best growth locations and patterns to younger trees."

Take that as you will.
That sounds like something from the Avatar movie.

milhaus

That sounds like something from the Avatar movie.
Yeah, that's actually in the OP as well. I think I'll have to give that movie a rewatch given the information presented in this thread as well as your previous one. All of that went way over my head the first time I saw it.

The Kraken

I see where you're coming from and this was just something that grew from discussion the past few days. I think we should compromise by using this thread as containment for all the time loop/mandela effect/crystal technology/Earth as a recording device, etc weirdness from now on.

And that way you will know to avoid this topic and we won't bleed this discussion into other threads. Sound fair?
Sorry, Kraken. I'll try to do better.

No. Leave your mindless drivel for facebook.

There are a million places to discuss all of this stuff.
This forum is about Stolen History.
Relating to the cracks in history as presented.
Ancient history may not have occurred over the last 3000 years but merely 300
A Global civilisation lost a war and the Old World Order was replaced with the New World Order .
Modern historys has involved the "cleaning up" of the survivors
This includes but is not limited too

-American civil war
-Colonial era every thing
-The same style of buildings in every country
-bio robots
-Incomplete and unbelievable Facts
-contradicting photos/paintings/engravings/maps
-look at any thread by korban.

Simply your desperate for attention and are using this niche to get that.
You do not contribute and when called on it you both admit it and try and cry victim.

Do not stream your consciousness and ask us to make your point.

Keep on subject or leave.

milhaus

No. Leave your mindless drivel for facebook.

There are a million places to discuss all of this stuff.
This forum is about Stolen History.
Relating to the cracks in history as presented.
Ancient history may not have occurred over the last 3000 years but merely 300
A Global civilisation lost a war and the Old World Order was replaced with the New World Order .
Modern historys has involved the "cleaning up" of the survivors
This includes but is not limited too

-American civil war
-Colonial era every thing
-The same style of buildings in every country
-bio robots
-Incomplete and unbelievable Facts
-contradicting photos/paintings/engravings/maps
-look at any thread by korban.

Simply your desperate for attention and are using this niche to get that.
You do not contribute and when called on it you both admit it and try and cry victim.

Do not stream your consciousness and ask us to make your point.

Keep on subject or leave.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I do still think this should be used as containment for any discussion on the mechanism behind everything so it isn't polluting any other thread. Because that is something that will occur more and more over time. KD can merge that type of discussion with this one if he chooses or he can just ban this type of discussion. Ultimately, I can't speak for anyone else and so maybe it is something for the forum as a whole to vote on. We just have different philosophies on how to approach this situation. But I have no problem with it either way; I just thought to offer a solution instead of fighting a battle I think is unwinnable in the long run.

Glumlit

Yes, in the microcosm. In the macrocosm, earth is. We come from earth. Adamah means earth. Everything is made out of the same stuff.
That's that the oneness is about. We are all one. With everything we see.

And that's what "outer space", and "thousands of years" of history are for. To make you feel like a powerless, insignificant, speck of dog shit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Searching

Searching

Petrified trees turn to crystal.
Crystal Forest in Arizona:

petrified_tree.jpg

Nature's Electric Potential: A Systematic Review of the Role of Bioelectricity in Wound Healing and Regenerative Processes in Animals, Humans, and Plants

Glowing Mushrooms:
glowing_mushrooms.jpg

There are 71 known species of glowing mushrooms, the brightest of which (Agaricus gardneri ) grows in Brazil’s state of Piauí. In the United States, you can find foxfire in the autumn woods. Benjamin Franklin suggested using it to light one of the first submarines.

Everything is bioelectricity and can communicate. The world is communicating all around us, but we have become unplugged. We have lost the knowledge.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I think we have the pineal gland backwards.

1541351357079.png

I think the pineal gland is supposed to be crystalized so that we can communicate through it, a conductor, if you will. Flouride turns the pineal into the "meat" at the bottom. Just thinkin'.

Last edited: