Courageously Sharing: Dreams, Visions, Near-Death-Experiences, Glitches, any "unbeleivable by most" Experiences

Observer

Reactions
I seem to remember several deaths of mine and even the emotions that have gone with them, they've often been violent. The situations that have happened afterwards have been changing.

Sometimes I have woken up from a mental institution and at least once I remember there being a man next to me. He asked me something that I will keep to myself here. I rejected what he had to say and he said that "we cannot let you go free, your mind is too dangerous". As a child like I did not understand this and started to insist the other way around. As a person they knew I wasn't dangerous however so they were willing to leave the doors open and I could walk freely. I saw other familiar faces from my past life there as well, but was not allowed to interact as the person I was in the life (that is actually the same as this one). I was however fearful and that started to manifest to that world. It was like the movie Inception, dreams within dreams. It also reminds me of the movie the Cell, where the therapeut enters the mind of the patient to find answers, but ends up trying to save the scared boy within the twisted mind where he was trapped and starts to believe that is reality. After dying there my consciousness was woken in a black realm with a white figure in front of me. This has happened to me at least a few times before. The angel like figure always asks like will you go back and they have been manipulative as well to trick you if you are not specific, perhaps it's been for the good if I have not been ready. It is always extremely hard to give specific answers or be inquisitive because you are like lacking your critical thought there, like being a child.

One time I remember a beautiful realm with pinkish purple sky, lots of grass and peace where there were some of my relatives. I could move around there, but was sad as I did not have a companion there as everyone else seemed to have. So they asked me to go back and where I would want to go like to the 80's. At that time I was also very fond of them so was crying will I ever see them again. I was moved back to my childhood of this age with the snap of the finger, not to the beginning of the life, not necesarily from the chronology of my ongoing life.

From this life I remember a weird occurance, where a school friend of mine in elementary explained that here he is only this feeble and weak person, but elsewhere he is a big boss. I've been thinking about that later that do we all have our own worlds / realms, but after certain point can visit the others as well. That could be fun, but being restricted to your own all of it just being a one way street for you and two way for some others make it feel unjust. But perhaps we first just have to learn how to behave before we can go two way.

There is so much more and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Very real and vivid memories.
Near Death Experience - NDEs

These are strange indeed. Personally, I did experience an NDE twice...
Robert Monroe... saw an enourmous system of pipes transporting human generated energy away from earth.
I've experienced numerous different "me's" lives in dreams before, it is generally mundane life experiences. It isn't miraculous or overwhelming, but nothing is familiar, much how Robert Monroe presents in Journeys Out of the Body.

...In most of these worlds, they are so different and unfamiliar, that aside from similarities of natural life, I wouldn't call them earth whatsoever.
I have had some of those dreams as historical incidents from this world. I remember some parts accurately...

...what I was shown it was the true origins of Tatars. ...From the dream I remember them just coming from the North American continent.

Also from the same area was that there were multiple kingdoms, some white christian that were opposed to the Tatarian invasion. The modern Chinese are not the same as those from the past. In the early 15th century the Chinese built a huge fleet in order to go to Polynesia first and be able to defeat the European power Spain or Portugal. At that time there still were red haired children / hobbit like humanoids existing, but the Maori were to eat them and the fleet was destroyed partially by a comet / asteroid impact prior to that for them not to be able to save them. It was executed by an outside force, perhaps PTB.

...There are others as well but I must keep some of them to myself.

...there's a ton of stuff piled within me for not having the channel to release those thoughts out.
Interesting with dreams. I've also had dreams where I'm different "me". For me those dream experiences have been euphoric in a sense.

...Hallucinogens definitely does something to your consciousness...
Discussing what you perceive with expanded awareness or naturally heightened mentation...

...In the world of Castaneda's Toltecs you could freely discuss what you encountered in a "dream" or an alternate version of this reality.
I go places in my dreams again and again that I have never experienced here. One place I frequent is an odd backyard. The other place is a theater or stadium of sorts. They seem to be sets or stages in which my dreams play out.
To me they always feel "concurrent" with this reality, NOW here is NOW there, and there is no euphoria to speak of. There is no idea of "the world used to be this way, " or "the world will become this way." But "this is a totally different reality, and me as well."
I have almost died twice...

...About 4-5 years ago this phrase came into my mind and the voice said "Earth is a recording device". I know it was not my own thought.

...I think Earth is mechanical. It is a sophisticated machine created by God. It is the highest piece of technology. I know how strange it sounds but it is just a feeling I had one day.

...Oh, and dreams. I feel that is what the world would be outside of the time loop. Do we leave the time loop when we sleep? I keep returning to the same places over and over and I get this deep nostalgia...
...I had the most vivid dream after falling to my knees and praying like I had never prayed before. The sun (or moon, not sure which) was slowly descending from the sky. It was huge and a dark burnt orange color, AND IT LOOKED MECHANICAL. It was a machine.
The Spirit Molecule (DMT) Experience - The Wild Heretic

Ice Nine

Reactions
Dreams are real while they last, can more be said of life?

A few comments really leapt out at me. But I won't drone on forever and will only tackle one at a time. Please don't thank me. LOL

Searching said:
"I go places in my dreams again and again that I have never experienced here. One place I frequent is an odd backyard. The other place is a theater or stadium of sorts. They seem to be sets or stages in which my dreams play out."

One now defunct recurring dream of mine.

I constantly went to an old mansion, packed full of antiques and secret rooms. And I'd always be searching for the mansion at the start of the dream, but always find it, it would be altered at times, mostly just more hidden rooms. And then I'd just fart around and look at stuff.

And then one night I had a dream, it seemed like a lucid dream, and I was out driving on a beautiful summer day on an old road winding through a bucolic landscape. I happened to look to my left and see a very large house sitting on a slight knoll. On closer inspection it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the 'effing Mansion I always went to in my recurring dream. It shocked the shit out of me and I immediately woke up, extremely shaken.
I was seeing something in my dream that I always used to dream about. But I recognized it as the dream mansion, in a different, not recurring dream, where I was aware I was dreaming. Holy crap, this most likely makes no sense to anybody unless maybe you have had a lucid dream.

I have had several recurring dream scenarios. this is my favorite, but alack and alas it ran it's cycle I guess, the show is over. Something else took it's place. It's weird I have recurring dreams that end and another takes it's place. Wonder what the hell I'm trying to work out?!?

Then once in a blue moon, I'll have a dream that I have to call "a visit" from a deceased family member. We go do stuff together, just like in real life.
I can't work out what these are, lucid dreams I don't recognize when I'm in them, which is why they seem to be able to happen perhaps. Whatever they are they aren't like any other dreams and are very rare to me.

Yeah sometimes I think we go someplace special in our dreams.

Searching

Reactions
I had a reoccurring dream, more like a nightmare.

I would wake up, get out of bed and go to turn on the light, but the light wouldn't turn on. I went to another light switch, but that light didn't work either. I went in circles around the house turning on light switches, but there was no light.
This frightened me so much that I would wake up, get out of bed and go to turn on the light, but the light wouldn't turn on. I went to another light switch, but that light didn't work either. I went in circles around the house turning on light switches, but there was no light.

This loop kept continuing all night. It was only when I woke up and turned on a light that I knew I was awake. I had many nights like this.

When I looked up the symbolic meaning of this, I found that our homes often represent us. It was true. I was at a time in my life where I had no light. The dream symbolized me trying to turn on the light within myself, but not being able to. I was dead inside.

Dreams lead to realizations. I sold the house, changed my life and never had the dream again.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Way to go Sigmund Freud, I mean Searching. That's the kind of dream that you wake up from tired, but are extremely happy to wake up and realize it's over. Recurring nightmare for sure is a better name for it.

My recurring dreams I'm usually searching for something I can never find, or trying make something work, that never will. Must be why I came here to help find some answers.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I can relate to some of those dream experiences in the opening post, as I've had similar ones. For example, I seem to visit the same places in my dreams, and I can recognize them while I'm dreaming and will say to myself, "Oh, I know where this is, I've been here before." I seem to go to the same neighborhoods, shops, homes, and other locations, as if my dream world has a map of its own. I've also seen weird things in the sky, mechanical alien things that I can never seem to get photos of because my dream-camera always malfunctions. LOL!

So glad this thread exists, as I have been keeping a dream journal off and on for a few years. I was scanning through it just now and came across an entry for December 10, 2015. I had just woken up from a dream I couldn't remember and whispered out loud, "Everywhere you look, you will see it." I couldn't figure out what it was I supposed to observe and see everywhere. I wonder now if it was a hint of discovering mud flood history, because I do see evidence of it wherever I look now: movies, TV shows, real life, postcards, etc. It's everywhere, hiding in plain sight for decades.

But that's not the strangest nighttime experience I've ever had. That honor goes to the night of March 15, 2014. I'll just copy and paste the whole thing here.

“Alien Impostors”
I had at least three vivid and strange dreams last night. They were very much like lucid dreams, as I was at once inside the action and also still aware of my sleeping body lying on the bed.

In the first, I was walking down a long road, going slightly downhill. I could see many other people ahead of me, walking along the edge of the road in a single-file line. The sun was low in the sky, so the lighting was like that of late evening. In the near distance was a mountain, and we were all walking towards it. I wanted to get to the front of the line, so I began running. I can only describe it as a feeling of galloping, like a horse or or a deer. It was quite exhilarating. I really wanted to get to the front of the line. I could see the road, the mountainous terrain, and the people, and was also aware of my physical legs on the bed feeling...tense, somewhat like the feeling I get when I have restless leg syndrome acting up. It actually woke me up and my legs still felt that way, very tense and stiff almost to the point of pain.

I went right back to sleep and had two more dreams. Perhaps it was a single dream in two parts, as they both seemed to have the same message. In the first of these, I was standing at my bedroom window, looking outside. It was not fully dark, more like twilight, when all you can see are dark silhouettes of things. In real life, there is a fence all around my property and on the other side of the fence, along the side yard, there is the parking lot of an apartment building, and the end of what used to be an alley, long since cut off by fences and overgrown by weeds. It’s only used for access by the utility companies now. In my dream, the parking lot wasn’t there, but a house and a yard, partly obscured by trees and bushes. I think the rest was more or less the same. Anyway, my mother was outside, on the other side of the fence, and she said something to me. I responded rather oddly. I said, “You’re not my mom. Are you an alien?” I wasn’t scared, but was almost amused, like I found it funny that an alien would disguise itself as my mother, who has been dead since 1994. I remember there were animals outside, too, but I don’t recall what kind. I remember looking at the house, and then gazing past the roof at the darkening sky. (Was I looking for something there?)

I half-awoke from this dream, then slipped into another one right away. I was now inside my house, and it was dark both outside and inside, as I had no lights on. I could still see, however. A former friend, whom I’ll call Jane, was there and she was showing me how she wanted me to take pictures of her with her camera. I said I wasn’t going to because she wasn’t supposed to be in my house in the first place. I told her she had to leave. As I said this, I looked out the window, pulling the curtains aside. It was dark out and nothing could be seen, but I must have thought or sensed that something was out there. She got this strange look in her eyes, kind of glaring at me defiantly. I said again, very firmly, that she was going to leave, and I went to the front door to open it and force her to go out. She then changed from being Jane, to a little girl, about eight years old, who appeared to be angry that I was making her leave. I became a little bit scared then, but was still firm that she had to get out of the house. I knew she wasn’t human.

I woke up with difficulty, like I was trying to swim out of deep water that was pulling me back. As I came to full consciousness, the thought came into my head, “People are not always what they seem.” This wasn’t said in a negative way, but as a statement of fact, as if it were not necessarily a bad thing, just the way things are, and I should look beneath the surface. I was still a bit disturbed by it all when I woke up. I did get back to sleep, though, and I had a fourth dream that was as vivid as the other three, but for the life of me I can’t remember it. I am hoping that something today will jog my memory and prompt a recall.
Those dreams, if that's what they were, were incredibly real at the time, moreso than other dreams I've had. It's hard to describe. I'm not entirely convinced that I didn't actually meet that alien disguised as my mother (still amused by that one. Did he really think I'd be fooled?), and that there wasn't an entity in my house, disguised as a friend and as an angry little girl. Maybe the boundary between imagination and reality is fuzzier than we think. Did some part of me actually turn into a fast-running animal so that I could get to a mountain faster? What did I find when I got there? Who were the other people travelling with me? I've never been able to resolve exactly what happened that night.

Maxine

Reactions
I remember i had this dream that i don't remember completely, but i know for certain that something have happend beyond and after this only little part of it that i remember, basically the only thing i remember from this dream is that i was roaming around an almost infinite like and straight empty road and i weren't sure how i even got there and where should i go (or maybe i just forgot the reason after i woke up) and the whole environment was grey-ish with some gray fog aswell, sky was also covered in intense fog so i couldn't see the sky, and i think it was a nighttime aswell. On both sides of this road there were trees, the thing is it didn't look like the usual road in the forest, i'm not sure how to even describe it but all of the trees will extremely close to each other, they looked almost like a wall but definitely weren't a wall just simply really close and they were dark green(even though everything else seemed grey-ish), they looked more like pines i think than trees. Also there was no grass at all, just these weird trees.

So back to the road, the road itself looked more like a city road in terms of it's quality rather than a forest or countryside road, there were absolutely no traffic on this road aswell. But i was not alone on this road, there were people walking straight on this road, they looked like regular people except their color skin was grey also, and they were emotionless and weren't even blinking or breathing, basically haven't given any signs of life they were just all walking in that one direction like bots of some sort, i tried to walk to them and talk to some of them but there was no reaction given by them, in fact they didn't look or act like they were even alive just walking straight, but i was actually in very good and happy but a bit confused mood at that moment in this dream even though the entire thing was really creepy and weird, so i absolutely didn't looked like i was belong to the whole environment that was there based on the mood i had(i think i wasn't grey myself also, unlike everything else besides trees in this environment ), it felt like i accidentally got there or appeared on this road, and also there were many spotlight streetlights there(which is weird considering there were trees like in the forest on both sides) so it wasn't pitch black there even though it was nighttime!

I don't remember exactly what happend after i tried to talk to these people in this dream except that i think i decided to follow their route and see where they were going but i don't remember anything after that. Did i found who were these 'people' that looked more like walking corpses and where they were going? No idea because i don't remember...

P:S In aftermath i would like to say that later the same day when i got this dream, i had a theory or a feeling that these people could be actually dead people, maybe even people who have died recently, but where were they all going, and why were they on the road? And also how i even got there looking and acting so out of place for this environment?

Last edited:

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Sounds similar to my dream of being on a road with many other people, heading in the direction of a mountain in the distance, but mine happened at sunset rather than at night. I don't remember trying to talk to them, though; they all seemed to be focused on getting there, on arriving at this place, and nobody was talking to each other. I think it's possible that our higher selves (souls? spirits?) actually go to these strange places and partake of a journey in order to accomplish some goal, or to learn some lesson. We don't remember all the details because our lower selves, on this physical dimension, can't comprehend them or aren't meant to.

dreamtime

Reactions
Sounds similar to my dream of being on a road with many other people, heading in the direction of a mountain in the distance, but mine happened at sunset rather than at night. I don't remember trying to talk to them, though; they all seemed to be focused on getting there, on arriving at this place, and nobody was talking to each other. I think it's possible that our higher selves (souls? spirits?) actually go to these strange places and partake of a journey in order to accomplish some goal, or to learn some lesson. We don't remember all the details because our lower selves, on this physical dimension, can't comprehend them or aren't meant to.
In my childhood I had vivid dreams of myself parting with others to a long journey.

0harris0

Reactions
DREAMS:
i've had demonic encounters of several types, alien abductions, government/dark agencies, vivid as f**k cataclysms, dream world puzzle games... just to touch on the edge!
anyone have demon dreams/ that nasty so-called "sleep paralysis"**? or their dreams messed with by "external" forces?
**(i generally dislike that term as it parrs off what could be really happening in your half-way-awake/dream state)

OBE/ TRIPS:
jeez,,, i need a few thousand words to even begin o_O
I've seen this material existence from several different "outside" views .. maybe from a different dimension/ vibrational standpoint... sometimes verging on almost-divine level revelations. seen time dissolving our frail human bodies.
have encountered several deities, some good, some pretty nasty, some just like to have a joke with you, others just watch. i've heard trees communicating with one another...
not linguistically able to get into much more detail unless we're talking about specific concepts :D

someone mentioned about being themself in another reality, i have had this a couple of times at least... once even with a friend, and we were both going to different versions of ourselves in totally never-before-seen places, yet we're both there, and discussing it. nuts.
===============

from what I understand/ comprehend, it's all a reflection of within, my mind has always been pretty elsewhere and my darkest experiences came at my lowest points- I used to drink too much, smoke too much, be a bit of a dick (without realising), take too much MDMA too often.. ended up wrecking my body + mind a little!
we are all reflecting the internal on the external and vice-versa, so we are all ultimately influenced by everything around us all of the time, especially other people, their perceptions and the way the act. it's such a vast area of thought, but once you start seeing things in a different light, this game becomes a lot more fun!
I feel some people are blessed with this "knowledge" or rather intuition, at birth (or is it a curse?), but then it's easily used for wrongdoing (material gain at the expense of others), or to gain power over people and exert it, there aren't many who naturally have the ability to create their own reality and use it for good. i think for the rest of us it's a puzzle and we learn the hard way about reality, and when we realise we are the demiurge, we've already been through enough "suffering" (in whatever format) to learn to use that power to benefit others when possible... bless <3

cavedweller

Reactions
shit man you nailed it in those last three paragraphs - very much as I see it and feel it myself - this place, what we're doing here, what it is more or less. The double edged sword of seeking, of feeling.. of learning lessons the hard way the slow way haha- was explaining this exact sentiment to my nephew just yesterday. We're here to learn and look after one another, the animals the plants, all life. You're dead right we are the demiurge. extremely well said. cheers

esgee1

Reactions
Dreams have been a big part of my life ever since I was a little kid. I am aware that I dream every night. I will remember dreams I had many years ago. Some times I'll have a dream that takes place in the same setting, but the people and situation have evolved.

I wish I had some kind of machine to attach to my brain each night to record my dreams. They would be fascinating to watch and share with others. I could probably even make a living off of them as they could be made into a show aired on Netflix or something like that!

Obertryn

Reactions
I can't say that I've ever had weird dreams to contribute, at least not ones I can definitely, solidly remember. That being said, dreams being the mind processing things that occurred during waking hours in order to obtain new information has been known for centuries. I believe it was Pascal or another mathematician who said that he would spend hours in the evening working on some complicated proof, finally give up and go to sleep and then wake up and suddenly know exactly how to proceed. It is also curious that it is still not known exactly why sleep is required for people to function. There seems to be no concrete biological or neurological reason why sleep is beneficial, yet if you don't sleep, you will get tired, then you will go insane and finally you will die. Forget electric cars, I want to learn how sleep works.

Maxine

Reactions
There seems to be no concrete biological or neurological reason why sleep is beneficial
Wow seriously? Are you sure? I think some of them explain why it's needed, to restore your energy or something like that!

CitizenShip

Reactions
I want to learn how sleep works.
On my return journey from Brazil i had three airport connections(Brasilia, Rio De Janeiro, Schipol and Bristol) added up to me being awake for 60+ hours, this was almost like drinking ayahuasca but all in the mind and not in the body like aya, i remember when waiting for a transfer at Schipol they had installed a new clock in the main area, this clock looked to me like someone was painting the time, it was basically an image of a guy inside the clock painting the hands as the time went on, but because i was in such a state i thought it was a real guy inside the clock.

When i did my first ayahuasca ceremony it was just like a dream, i was lying on my back and looked up at the stars through the trees and the sky sort of ionised and then morphed into a fractal without beginning or end, just infinite, then it felt like i was in the foetal position in a big hand that was traversing a landscape that i had not seen before but yet felt comfortable, all the while i could hear the shaman banging away and singing his little heart out, thats another thing it was as if could see sound, a sort of synestesia for sound, very hard to explain but it sounded like i was surrounded by sound(bit of a mouthful), all mixed in with matrix style delay, reverbs and as if time is slowing down and speeding up all the while showing little glimpses the geometry of the electronic/magnetic fabric that holds this realm together.