Could our planet Earth be one huge quarry?

emptyroad

Reactions
Not to rain on the parade but I have never seen any evidence of ancient mining here on this little island other than human sized evidence of recent mining and so called historical times, not ancient times mining.
I've said a few times there is a reason why the City of London is located within the city of London on this island and the fake royals have to walk into it in common dress 'as commoners' and I have no idea why maybe its connected to this lack of material evidence.
Neither have these eyes seen any evidence of giants be they ten feet tall or thirty feet tall fom ancient or recent history. Everything here is in human proportion, animals, plants, trees, buildings, infrastructure. Atlantis corrupted to Albion maybe that's why the foreigner within is here, who knows.
Perhaps I was slightly hyperbolic in my statement that evidence of mining is "absolutely everywhere" -- I travel extensively and frequently in the American West and the evidence of mining truly is absolutely everywhere out there. But, I do think that ancient mining evidence doesn't necessarily have to be on a massive scale. It could be in "human proportion", as you call it, and still be ancient and exist unexplained and/or ignored by the common geological/archaeological narratives.

Not following your comment on the possible connection to the royals but I am curious if you could explain it further.

jd755

Reactions
Korben, just answering the request as briefly as I can as bizarrely as it seems it may be of relevance. ( I have form for going off topic and its his thread) Here's the bones.
Five countries. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, City of London.
One island called Britain.
One Monarch over all except the City of London, which has no monarch.
Could it be that the City of London is here because either the world wide miners were controlled from there and the 'royals' are an invention of the controllers, or Britain was a safe haven or ark so too speak that the controllers didn't mine as it was 'too close to home'.

Last edited:

Onijunbei

Reactions
I'm gonna play devil's advocate (sorry guys), from someone who has worked at mines and quarries. I believe for the most part those pieces of scenery reminiscent of a quarry are naturally formed by Earth's processes of water, fire, wind and time.
My line of thinking is that the inference is of some kind of advanced technology. The technology we use today has logic, order, and reasoning behind it. The excavations behind the way quarries appear is for maximum extraction and logistics. I don't see Order in the example pictures. I don't see a coherent mining practice. I don't see straight lines or spherical (efficient) motion.
I see more evidence for natural then artificial. In order to leave a spire like structure behind, one would have to mine everything around it... Just to leave a spire?
Our current technology far exceeds implied technology from the past.
Another point is all the mining we do serves as an ingredient for an end product. In other words we are not mining copper for the sake of mining copper, we are mining it for purposes of piping, printed circuit boards, and various other uses.

I'm going to include some pictures showing the power of wind and the spherical motion that it exhibits...

379414.jpgupper-antelope-canyon-slot-canyon-photo-18004-646941.jpg150892480_XS.jpgcanyon-plateau-flags-tibet-gorge-was-formed-wind-water-erosion-belongs-to-karst-landform-50113...jpg

Starman

Reactions
I'm gonna play devil's advocate (sorry guys), from someone who has worked at mines and quarries. I believe for the most part those pieces of scenery reminiscent of a quarry are naturally formed by Earth's processes of water, fire, wind and time.
A lot of what we might claim to be remains of ancient mining can perhaps be better explained by the Electric Universe model. We are talking about cosmic forces impacting earth, whether asteroids, comets or rogue planetary bodies. Concussive shocks, earthquakes, volcanic eruption, electrical scarring on a huge scale, tornado fire winds, tsunamis are all forces in play when a body comes near the earth. These forces are activated at a great remove from earth. A comet could be a million miles away. Nothing is plowing into each other. Tunguska could easily have been a large bolide that broke up before anything hit the earth. It's all about the concussive shockwaves. The earth has a protective electro-magnetic shield. Electrical instability will cause large incoming bolides to break up well below they get anywhere near the earth.

Personally, I think the catastrophe that happened in the early 1800's was caused by a comet. All the other destruction we hear about - fires, mud flood, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, pestilence, climate change are all results of a comet rupturing the stability of the earth. Ensuing devastation of the earth can happen over many years until earth conditions settle down. Comets have always been harbingers of doom.

emptyroad

Reactions
Korben , just answering the request as briefly as I can as bizarrely as it seems it may be of relevance. ( I have form for going off topic and its his thread) Here's the bones.
Five countries. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, City of London.
One island called Britain.
One Monarch over all except the City of London, which has no monarch.
Could it be that the City of London is here because either the world wide miners were controlled from there and the 'royals' are an invention of the controllers, or Britain was a safe haven or ark so too speak that the controllers didn't mine as it was 'too close to home'.
Huh. Very interesting thought. I will look into this more deeply. To bolster your idea a bit...we see in many (most?) of the old maps that while coastlines and continents have changed, shifted, manifested, and/or disappeared over time, Western Europe as a whole remains relatively constant geographically, and is the most detailed in its cartographic representation. Therefore lending to your idea that Britain was a nexus point for whatever activity was going on, and as a central point enjoyed some level of constancy. Again, I will delve more deeply into this. Really appreciate the point you make.

SeVen

Reactions
I hesitated before deciding to post this. On Nov 22, 2018, I lost a beloved dog and my grief was profound. A good friend of mine recommended the “Matthew books” to me. To say they changed my life (for the second time...Edgar Cayce opened my eyes in 2002) is an understatement! These books resonated so deeply with me, withIN me. Peace, love, & understanding of so much.

I live in a lonely world of this new KNOWING…or, maybe I am RE-membering. Very few people to discuss anything with that won’t think I’m a whack job. I have a strong desire to learn our hidden truths that MAN is hiding from MAN. My husband is basically eyes wide shut on any subject that veers off the path of what’s happening today. He is a big fan of everything the MSM has to say. No judgement of me, but no burning interest to step outside of that box and question anything. I get an invisible pat on the head and a little shrug of the shoulders. Enough about making veiled apologies for this content. A little back story on the Matthew Books. Matthew died in 1979 and started communicating with his mother in the early 90’s and encouraged her to write these books. He gently pushed for the task to get accomplished, as, she did not feel qualified to be a writer, nor did she want to write books. For many of the chapters and subjects, Matthew has other enlightened souls do portions of the messages.

The following excerpt is from Ithaca - her last incarnation was during the Inca reign in Peru -

“Prior to human development on earth, your planet belonged to God Himself and there was a beauty and simplicity and perfection that indeed was a garden of Eden. There was a need in this solar system for such a planet, with ideal conditions that would engender health of spirit, mind, and body, and where human intelligence could be imparted and nurtured. “Eden” was derived by transposing the letters in “need”, a word created prior to any human life on Earth. Much later, that word and its definition were introduced and preserved in the English language.

Into that uninhabited paradise came powerful groups from Lyra who wished to extract gold from the planet, which was called Shan by the civilization living during that era of evolution in the universe. The Lyrans had thought to arrange an exchange with the inhabitants of Shan, but they found none with whom to discuss any such consideration.

In violation of universal laws, the group had gone to Shan without any clearance from the Intergalactic Council. Further, they did not petition the council for mining rights. They meant to hide their discovery of this paradise, which was a literal gold mine, from other civilizations also using that metal for technological purposes.

Thus, greed, deceit, and disobedience came to the planet in negative energy before Earth humankind was introduced. This is the origin for the biblical interpretation that is your story of Adam and Eve.

Those greedy, deceitful Lyran visitors were the originators of some of the later inhabitants of Earth. Their reason for bringing to the planet her original beings was as simple as this, slave labor. The Lyrans felt that for such a purpose, no human status with a God connection was necessary, and they brought high-status animals with an instinct for following orders. That introduction of such beings was the beginning of the genetic makeup - the human root stock - of the earliest ancestors of Homo Sapiens."
~excerpted from Revelations for a New Era - A Matthew Book with Suzanne Ward

It goes on from there to detail H(igher) U(niversal) MAN development. I do think the timeline of evolvement might give a glimpse into when this mining operation happened. It goes on to say, “Eventually released from slavery…flourished in habitable land regions in the North and South America, Africa, and the Middle East. Planetary land and sea masses were much different then….They developed over many periods, now known as the Pleistocene Epoch, some of them called Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon in their evolutionary journey.”

My takeaway of that timeline is that the Source knows what our available current information is…right or wrong. Our history states the Pleistocene Epoch started 2.6 million years ago (mining would have preceded this date?!) and ended 11,700 years ago. It was at that point that extraterrestrial humans came to live among the primitive Earth beings and fast tracked the genetic structuring, the thinking, reasoning, conscience-endowed Earth humankind came into being. I left quite a bit out. :) But this thread is about mining, so I wrapped it up. I do recall one of the books mentioning giants. Dangit. Time for a re-read!

Madwack

Reactions
I have followed this thread for some time but never posted. I have shared these images else where and I have not seen anyone re-post it here.

Big machines would be needed and there is no proof of such things ever existing.

Are you sure?

I have lurked long enough time to posts these here.

Enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
Who controlled the City of London?
Never been able to find out. I feel it is the same people who control Washington DC and the Vatican. These three countries within countries are quite literally hiding in plain sight, by hiding I am referring to their purpose.

Effie

Reactions
Interesting quote regarding the belief that gold/precious stones were imbued with the spirit of the gods in Clementine Homilies 8 Chapter XII. Metamorphoses of the Angels:

For of the spirits who inhabit the heaven, the angels who dwell in the lowest region, being grieved at the ingratitude of men to God, asked that they might come into the life of men, that, really becoming men, by more intercourse they might convict those who had acted ungratefully towards Him, and might subject every one to adequate punishment.

When, therefore, their petition was granted, they metamorphosed themselves into every nature; for, being of a more godlike substance, they are able easily to assume any form. So they became precious stones, and goodly pearl, and the most beauteous purple, and choice gold, and all matter that is held in most esteem. And they fell into the hands of some, and into the bosoms of others, and suffered themselves to be stolen by them.