Could our Ancient History merely be Christian Revisionism?

whitewave

Reactions
Seeing as how portraits took months to paint, I'm surprised to see so many of them for just one busy guy. Did he start the selfie trend?
I was going to ask about the rod in his other hand too. It's too short to be a scepter (and he was only a prince anyway) and it doesn't look like optics to me. I can see posing with optics on the battlefield but not in your study. Seemed important to him to be portrayed with it though. And why do so many of his portraits look like totally different guys?

prince_eugine_1.jpgprince_eugine_2.jpgprince_eugine_3.jpgprince_eugine_4.jpg

parta

Reactions
Seeing as how portraits took months to paint, I'm surprised to see so many of them for just one busy guy. Did he start the selfie trend?
I was going to ask about the rod in his other hand too. It's too short to be a scepter (and he was only a prince anyway) and it doesn't look like optics to me. I can see posing with optics on the battlefield but not in your study. Seemed important to him to be portrayed with it though. And why do so many of his portraits look like totally different guys?

the first portrait is leopold I . note the hapsburg chin or habsburg lip. second seems way too late like its just prior to ww1 and a kaiser. the third man seems a little too pretty and tall. the forth guy just winged it. i think it was leopold who used to joke about being king of the jews because of the book.

ps its a marshals baton in his hand.
a-german-marshals-baton-17th-century-sturdy-baton-of-oak-wood-with-BRGBB5.jpg

Last edited:

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Speaking of the marshal baton, do you think any of those "ceremonial weapons" by royalty of military leaders have any purpose other that to show off?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I have never even heard of this marshal’s baton before. But i did see the Ancient Egyptian nobility having some cylinder looking objects in their hands.

parta

Reactions
I have never even heard of this marshal’s baton before. But i did see the Ancient Egyptian nobility having some cylinder looking objects in their hands.
seems a useless little thing in your hand is varna old at least. maybe wood is realllly nostalgic.
Varna-Gold-Treasure.jpg

they put the symbolic stick even in the fancy ones
on2455__12.jpg

Onijunbei

Reactions
Here's what I don't get. Egypt mentioned 600 times in the Bible but no pyramids. Jesus says don't call anyone father except our father who aren't in heaven and yet Pope means father. Big frickin Egyptian obelisk in the middle of St Peters Square. Picture on the internet showing the pope kissing the hand of Rothschild. Papal Bulls being issued saying its ok to kill non Christians even though this goes against the very teachings of the Christ in the gospels "suppose to convert them not kill them" . Its getting late in the game and I cant figure out if my soul is going to be destroyed or if Christianity was invented to keep on keepin on the whole divide and conquer strategy....

Last edited:

humanoidlord

Reactions
Short post, would like to discuss this idea and maybe brainstorm some evidence for this together.

Something strange happened in the middle ages, there's no doubt. The Muslim invasions both destroyed and 'preserved' precious copies of ancient manuscripts from the land before time. Why the hell did the Church not give a damn about preserving documents? Maybe they had a couple monks back then rewriting the Bible, but how on earth could they not care about anything else? They didn't even care to translate the only book they thought mattered into a language that the local people could understand. The Church was happy with the masses being ignorant and stupid, they could basically write whatever history they wanted because what peasant would ever know better? What little history that would be taught would be directly from the Bible, nothing else, and any evidence of anything else would either have to agree with the Bible or be destroyed. It's hilarious to think that people with that attitude would have also made sure that the Bible itself would not have been altered from it's alleged writings back in the 1st Century. Scholars love to boast "Oh look, these copies of copies of copies are mostly all pretty consistent with each other!" ignoring the fact they just said copies of copies of copies-- no one knows what was written in the books before 325ce. In fact, the only manuscripts that dodged the purge were the Nag Hamaddi scrolls which speak of a VERY different Christianity with a VERY amazing story of our past.

I think we all know this is true, but what I would like help with is collecting actual evidence for this. Either accounts of book burnings, accounts of bishops or church leaders knowingly altering history, or anything else you think would bolster (or even contradict) this hypothesis.

The Church was and is hiding something pretty deep about our past, and I'm also convinced that whatever they're hiding it's exactly this that the Knights Templar found supposedly in Jerusalem, after knowing which they blackmailed the Church and became a "nation unto themselves".

Here's an interesting article to start with from here
http://www.medievalists.net/2014/07/burn-books-middle-ages/

Emphasis mine! Copies destroyed, the Pope kept original. Well golly gee! That's good! Can I go see those books, Mr. Pope? Oh.. I need to know the exact title of it and it's filing number too? And even then I need to be an ordained scholar of the highest degree? And even then it's 50miles deep into the Secret Archive? I'm totally reassured now!

Have at it! What do you know??
the christians weren't the only ones, all religions were on the altering game, because people always obey their religions

these aren't the same person, compare the first with the second

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions
Here's what I don't get. Egypt mentioned 600 times in the Bible but no pyramids. Jesus says don't call anyone father except our father who aren't in heaven and yet Pope means father. Big frickin Egyptian obelisk in the middle of St Peters Square. Picture on the internet showing the pope kissing the hand of Rothschild. Papal Bulls being issued saying its ok to kill non Christians even though this goes against the very teachings of the Christ in the gospels "suppose to convert them not kill them" . Its getting late in the game and I cant figure out if my soul is going to be destroyed or if Christianity was invented to keep on keepin on the whole divide and conquer strategy....
Yes, those are the tough questions aren't they? The Egyptian obelisk is a clue.

Understanding the changes to the church is key to understanding the history deception.
Take a look at this figure. Does this look like a church that is intolerant of competing beliefs?

Holy Roman Emperor Charlemagne's personal effects are covered with Arabic writing.
Arabic writing on the mantle.jpg
Examples the church today is not the same one it was pre reformation.

I tend to think he inquisitions, reformations and 30 years war are not about killing pagans.
They are about the takeover of the church by force.
The murder of the populace not willing to accept the pagan takeover of the church by the ancient mystery Babylon religion.
The church we have today is full of these mystery symbols.
sacred heart.jpg