Could Challenger crew survive the explosion of their shuttle in 1986?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I know this story has been around for a while, but wanted to see what this forum thinks about the possibility of a false flag here. We all know that on January 28, 1986 NASA Space Shuttle Challenger broke apart 73 seconds into its flight, leading to the deaths of its seven crew members. I still remember seeing the explosion on TV.

challenger-explosion.jpg

Then, years later, we get an image like this.

A debunked (go figure) rumor says that they could have survived due to not actually being on the shuttle. At least 6 out of 7 were allegedly located by some super-vigilant individual non-believers. Of course they ended up being look-alikes, and name-alikes. Some ended up having identical twins and so on. Yet, why is there always a controversy with NASA?

smith.pngmcauliffe.jpgmcnair.jpgonizuka.jpgresnik.jpgscobee.jpg

* * * * *​
What do you think, could this story have some merit?

aaww1979

Reactions
I sure there is some sort of a NASA cover-up. It was easier in 1986, not everyone had a camera phone.

Misinformation by NASA is common, people make the assumption that NASA is the most intelligent agency of the government, it seems they are more like con-artist focused on protecting their jobs and budget. The latest scam is planetary defense against asteroids which will cost billions and sounds like a cover for building space weapons.

I would not be surprise if these people where still alive, I would love to hear the story.

whitewave

Reactions
The video was starting to sound convincing but at the 17:05 mark when each astronauts "before and after" pics were shown I looked closely at the ears. Ears are probably the most individualistic identifiable feature on the human head. The two females did not have their ears showing but, at least in the case of McAuliff, the chins were totally different. One would have to ask: What would be the point of such a high risk (publicly filmed) fakery? Usually I can identify false flags by what comes next. (Militia crackdown after Murrah building even though McVeigh wasn't a member of a militia). Also, false flag doesn't necessarily mean people didn't really die. The video is compelling but not a slam dunk. All the astronauts would have DNA records that could be matched against the people alive on the video.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
From various perspectives, if there were no astronauts on the shuttle, and it was not supposed to explode, but rather fly into distance, this miraculous "resurrection" makes perfect sense.

DNA records would only be available if the officials wanted to disclose the cover up, but when the officials are in on it, DNA becomes worthless.

Why would they do it? This can only be answered if the entire Space Program is fictitious, and was created for alternate reasons, like for example supporting the official version of the shape, or true size of our planet.

whitewave

Reactions
Was scrolling through the headlines on my Yahoo news feed page yesterday to see if there was any interesting news (there never is) and saw a headline about the Challenger shuttle possibly having survivors. THAT seemed interesting but I was busy writing an article for the site and made a mental note to myself to come back when finished with the article and see what they had to say about the Challenger shuttle, especially so long after the incident. When I came back to the Yahoo news feed page an hour or so later, the Challenger headline was nowhere to be found. I tried googling to see if it popped up but it was all old news stories. Did anyone else notice that yesterday?

dreamtime

Reactions
Imagine you are an agent in intelligence, of which NASA is a part, they tell you to be part of the challenger crew for 6 days, and then 'return to earth' and continue working as an 'astronaut'. Unfortunately the rocket with no one in it exploded, and everyone had to be dead now for the story to make sense. So what does intelligence do? They kill the characters.

The people need to go somewhere, everyone needs a job. So everyone gets a new biography, a new job, and a new location to live in, without being allowed to contact anyone not in the know, that is, everyone outside the intelligence circle. (Often families are part of it, sometimes they are not). In the 80s no one expected the internet, so intelligence was a bit sloppy and kept their names.

The fact that they invented brothers for two of them tells me that in those cases the family was in the know, but obviously not everyone can have a nearly twin-brother.

There is a hidden network of people that consists of those "in the know", and they are hundreds of thousands or millions, which is easily possible with a pyramidal chain of command, initiation rites, monetary incentives and use of the need-to-know principle.

I have to add it's hard to rule out that the Challenger was filled with those so called astronauts, as there is the possibility that NASA is doing something real up there for which they need people. Although I honestly doubt they make those missions public.
Post automatically merged:

Carl McNair

Here's a story told by Carl McNair, the supposed brother of the Callenger McNair.

Last edited: