Corsini family collection.

CyborgNinja

I recently traveled to the city of Perth in Western Australia. The Art Gallery WA is currently hosting the Corsini collection, a selection of renaissance paintings belonging to the Corsini family of Florence Italy. This is the first time this collection has been seen outside of Italy and as a private collection, perhaps the first time seen by the general public. I thought I'd pay the $15AU entry fee and follow along with the tour. (I'm not big on guided tours as I find the approved narrative painfully unbearable, however in this case I made an exception since the collection is so rare.) Enjoy...

Andrea Corsini

20180531_130351.jpg 20180531_125859.jpg 20180531_125848.jpg
Saint Andrea Corsini (30 November 1302 – 6 January 1374) was an Italian Roman Catholic prelate and professed member from the Carmelites who served as the Bishop of Fiesole from 1349 until his death. -Wikipedia

The tour guide made a couple of interesting comments. Apparently this portrait of Andrea Corsini was painted centuries after his death. (Cause you know, that's the perfect time to have your portrait painted. 300 hundred years after you've died and when no one living could possibly know what the heck you looked like.)

Also, that Saint Andrea appeared to the people of Florence, again centuries after his death. This was a mass sighting where he was said to have predicted the future out come of an up coming battle. An amazing occurrence to anyone who believes the official Scaligerian chronology. Would it not make more sense that Saint Andrea was alive and well during this time period (the period in which his portrait was painted and his mini resurrection were witnessed.) And that it was more recent historians who having read these accounts have then failed to make sense of the chronological time leaps. A similar situation presents itself in the tale of Europe's Count St. Germain. This mysterious individual was said to have reemerged at three distinct intervals throughout a period of European history spanning hundreds of years.

Glorification of the Corsini family

20180531_132602.jpg 20180531_134523.jpg 20180531_134529.jpg 20180531_135157.jpg
The glorification of the Consini family was particularly interesting. So the tour guide said that this painting was a draft created at the time to demonstrate the proposed ceiling fresco that was being commissioned to adorn the family estate. The completed project was never realized for whatever reason and all that remains is this painting. In the centre can be seen the Corsini family estate held aloft by angels, below can be seen the goddess Fortuna descending into the arms of the city of Florence in this case depicted as a woman clothed in blue. The river Arno, represented as an old man sits directly below the house.

Whilst the guide seemed quite focused on the lower half of the painting, describing this intricate play between the different characters and such. I couldn't help but notice the twin headed buzzard flag of Tartary sailing triumphantly over the Corsini family crest. When a flag is mounted in such a way it would generally indicate that it has great significance. I immediately recognized it for what it was, the symbol of the largest country to have ever existed now suppressed by the current ruling elite and essentially erased from all living memory but I was dying to know if the guide knew anything about it...

CyborgNinja: "Um excuse me, quick question. Do you know anything about that weird flag above the family crest at that top there?"
Tour Guide: "The what sorry? *Pauses for a moment to carefully inspect the area in question.* Oh thats um....."
CyborgNinja: *Waiting*
Tour Guide: "Oh yeah that's the flag associated with the family."
CyborgNinja: ...Right, obviously its associated with the family you moron. Be honest, you have no idea. In fact you probably hadn't noticed it was there till I pointed it out."

Ok, I didn't actually say that last part but I was thinking it. If she could read my mind then she'd probably have been like "whoa this guy knows stuff." I try not to get to worked up in these situations as i'm never gonna be able to explain any of this to someone like her without sounding like a mental patient. "Yeah so you know that flag, its like the flag of this country that was like really big and basically controlled the known world and stuff. And like it was everywhere and then something big happened and then it was completely erased from all the history books, so like that's why you haven't heard about it before." -Yeah not gonna happen.

Moving on, the tour moved further through the gallery and I kinda lost interest and fell behind. At this point I started snapping pics of anything that caught my eye. Between the half a dozen nativity scenes and important Corsini family figures I spotted some weird anomalies:

Architecture in the countryside

20180531_134311.jpg 20180531_134302.jpg 20180531_134327.jpg 20180531_134320.jpg
This generically named Architecture in the countryside scene has some wonderfully rendered Old world buildings. It's weird how the people in the foreground are so transparent, like they've been painted in after the fact. I don't know, maybe the artist wanted it to look like that. Its weird thats all im saying. Not to mention why the bridge in the background is ruined. Is that how it was back then, the power to build enormous buildings like nobodies business but when they then collapse into the river below you just ignore it and keep on living in the ruins.

Portrait of Francesco I de' Medici.

20180531_134719.jpg 20180531_134725.jpg 20180531_134731.jpg 20180531_134743.jpg 20180531_134800.jpg

Portrait of Francesco I de' Medici. Why the Corsini family has a portrait of the rival ruling family in their collection is not explained. One thing I do know, hes had a major repaint. Something has happened here, see the rough brush strokes around the figure. If I didn't know any better i'd say the back ground has been completely painted over. Either that or hes been retouched. The skin tone of the head and the hands are not at all similar. Has the figures head been changed? Completely blacking out the background would make that sneaky process much easier to pull off. Certainly that letter in hand is important although I haven't a clue what it says. Maybe someone can help in that regard.

I've included a few choice pics from the collection that weren't particularly special but I liked them, one nice ruined interior construction and a series of shots of the Corsini family home through the years. All in all it was well worth the trip to see this collection. I'm interested to know what you guys think.

20180531_135244.jpg 20180531_135255.jpg 20180531_135300.jpg 20180531_135314.jpg 20180531_135236.jpg

20180531_135634.jpg 20180531_135638.jpg 20180531_135646.jpg 20180531_135650.jpg 20180531_135709.jpg 20180531_135651.jpg 20180531_135719.jpg 20180531_135723.jpg 20180531_134544.jpg 20180531_134550.jpg

The handwriting on the letter is hard to read but I believe I recognize "et" which means "and," "se ipso" which means "with his own self," and "fons" which means fountain. The prediction of the future battle reminds me of the Prophecy of the Popes, supposedly written in 1139 by St Malachy. It was first published (supposedly) in 1590. Many Catholics believe in it, although the church does not require them to. St Malachy gives a short phrase describing each of the future popes. However, the earlier predictions are accurate whereas the later ones are vague, leading one to suspect that the document is less old than the purported age, and that the earlier predictions were written in hindsight.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Pretty fascinating, which is perfectly in line with everything else. We have an official story telling us something while explaining nothing. Actually had to read up a bit on the Corsini Family. I heard about the clan before, but had no idea that they were one of the oldest bloodlines existing in the world today.

What's funny, apparently Piranesi did some drawing of their properties, and various associated objects.

Villa Corsini

villa_corsini.png villa_corsini_1.png

Villa Corsini Urns

villa_corsini_urns.png Pile of marble urns, existing in the Villa Corsini outside Porta S.png

Niccolo Codazzi, who (officially) lived half a century before Piranesi, reconfirms for us, that they were depicting their observations. Official history lead us to believe that they were making stuff up, but I think we start seeing through this "official" story.

Niccolo Codazzi appears to be an interesting character on his own. I like how, "He later worked in his father's workshop. The works of father and son during his early period are difficult to distinguish. "

@CyborgNinja. You were absolutely right.
It's weird how the people in the foreground are so transparent, like they've been painted in after the fact. I don't know, maybe the artist wanted it to look like that. Its weird thats all im saying.
This is the official story they developed, "Just like his father (Viviano Codazzi) he predominantly painted architectural scenes, capricci and ruins. He is also likely to have only painted the architecture, leaving the figures to be added by different artists."

Such a crock of baloney, if you ask me. Looks like they grabbed two names and assigned them a whole bunch of paintings.

As far as Francesco I de Medici goes, he definitely adds to the mystery of the times. Like in the portrait below he is wearing the attire, and has a sword mentioned in this topic: Flame-bladed swords. 15th Century Pro-Sports, and the Battle of Anghiari. Does it make him a Landsknecht?

Francesco_I_de'_Medici_Allori.jpg

Not sure why Medici family member would be a part of the Corsini collection. May be it was added to the party, or may be we just have no idea what history really looks like. As far as writings on the letter, hard to say. If the painting shown by CyborgNinja was really tempered with, the writing was probablyas well.

As far as the double headed buzzard goes... I think this is the crest of the currently ruling power. I believe that Tartarie would have had either an owl, or a griffin.

flag_country_tartaria.jpg

humanoidlord

this thread is pure gold! i love how you did a satirical and good humored review of the paintings pointing the more eye raising features, you have a good eye too, i dint notice that tartarian flag up there!
Post automatically merged:

Some of those pictures actually look more like old photographs that have been tampered with?
some of these in the bottom really are photos, i think they were showing the history of the family trough paintings and photos

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Going back @CyborgNinja experience with a tour guide. I had the exact same experience during the underground tour of Seattle. Knowing exactly what storyline theye were gonna go with, I planned accordingly by bringing my wife along. She ended up on the receiving end of me venting over the made up official story.

We can’t be upset with those guides though. They don’t know any different.

humanoidlord

Going back @CyborgNinja experience with a tour guide. I had the exact same experience during the underground tour of Seattle. Knowing exactly what storyline theye were gonna go with, I planned accordingly by bringing my wife along. She ended up on the receiving end of me venting over the made up official story.

guides are just like video game NPCs they just tell you the official history, nothing is out of order

OP
OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

The handwriting on the letter is hard to read but I believe I recognize "et" which means "and," "se ipso" which means "with his own self," and "fons" which means fountain.
Thank you. Any translating you can provide is invaluable. European languages are not my strong suit, I've got a better handle on asian languages so it's very helpful to have others help in this regard.

Also yes, the prediction of future events written after the fact but then slotted into the past is a common trick of rulers trying to fool future generations. This trick was also done by josephus flavius to help the caeser's establish their rule. It doesn't so much fool anyone at that time but does impress later generations.
As far as the double headed buzzard goes... I think this is the crest of the currently ruling power.
All good points Urve made however IMO the dual headed buzzard is not the current rulers as this is a motif no longer present in modern insignia.

You do find single headed Eagles in more recent insignia. I've researched enough to believe there were 12 ruling tartar families or clans that made up the kingdom so the dragon and owl might denote one of these clans.

Perhaps as the empire collapsed the two main houses split causing them to depict a single eagle as there emblem instead of two. The buzzard is definitely old world though. It's seen in Austria Hungary and Russias old flags pre ww1. Then its phased out quick smart.
this thread is pure gold! i love how you did a satirical and good humored review of the paintings pointing the more eye raising features
Thanks, I've learned the best way to get your message across with something as big as this is just to say it like it is. We're not gonna convince anyone, at least not in any great numbers by writing exhaustive dull book reports. I just imagine were all just hanging out at a bar sonewhere and showing each other bits and pieces that we've discovered. Keep it fun, that's what I'm saying.
That's right, these people have good intentions, they simply don't know better. We were all like them at one point. It goes to show just how effective the stealing of our history has been.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I think it’s highly plausible that doubleheaded buzzard could be a left over from the pre-flood iteration.

Russia still uses it today. I have not researched anything additionally though in reference to who else could be.

A61A6A5C-304B-4512-BC6C-016F62AA9999.gif
On a separate note, I keep on wondering what info was used by the author of the painting, to draw the guy hundreds of years after his death.

humanoidlord

Thanks, I've learned the best way to get your message across with something as big as this is just to say it like it is. We're not gonna convince anyone, at least not in any great numbers by writing exhaustive dull book reports. I just imagine were all just hanging out at a bar sonewhere and showing each other bits and pieces that we've discovered. Keep it fun, that's what I'm saying.
i agree!

OP
OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

The bicephalous eagle is most associated with the Roman Empire. Seems only appropriate that the "Fourth Rome" (an ancient slogan of Moscow) is using it today.
The crest at its centre also depicts st george slaying a dragon. That ties into the saint Petersburg statue. Moscow was definately the old capital of the empire.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Why Moscow? Just out of curiosity.

I am away from home right now. I have some info from on my desktop which suggests that St. George is not really St. George and the statue signifies some sort of Tartarian victory over the people inhabiting today’s China territory some 7,500 years ago.

Then of cours we have Saint Petersburg which some suggest was like the true Alexandria?

OP
OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Why Moscow? Just out of curiosity.

I am away from home right now. I have some info from on my desktop which suggests that St. George is not really St. George and the statue signifies some sort of Tartarian victory over the people inhabiting today’s China territory some 7,500 years ago.

Then of cours we have Saint Petersburg which some suggest was like the true Alexandria?
Ah hence the dragon. So the dragon may represent the chinese state. Why Moscow, just what fomenko has said in his books.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Well. Fomenko is definitely up there as far as alternative history goes. At the same, he needs to account for the industrial revolution. Him and Nosovsky are great at shortening the time frame. At the same time they are not getting us closer to the technological explanation.

As far as Moscow goes, they could be right. Moscow prior to the fire of “1812” could probably give us an answer. Unfortunately everything is wiped out.