Continent of North America does not exist... or could it be a part of Asia?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
1546 Vniversale
  • World map on oval projection. North and South America are shown with North America as part of China. Cartographic elements include lines of latitude and longitude, location of some rivers and settlements (Temitistan, or Tenochtitlán, is especially noted, as are the seven cities of Coronado), some topograpical details, and six windheads. Decorative elements include ships and sea monsters.
  • Apparently proof state before addition of cloud border, author, imprint, and without word "Amazon" in South America. The map is pasted on another paper labeled "Planisfero." Made by Giacomo Gastaldi, the most influential Venetian map publisher of the 16th century, this map was the prototype of a series of later world maps, including Ortelius's world map in his atlas of 1570.
1546_Vniversale.jpg

Source

kulapono

Reactions
Perhaps it's more a case of "America WAS connected to Asia... but then changes happened which created a big ocean in between."

I currently am taking this embarrassingly normal stance, because (I think) I lived in California, looked westward at what seemed to be an ocean, and (I think) I saw the huge pacific ocean when (I think) I flew from California to Japan.

Of course it's possible I was fooled, for example when one looks westward from the California beach, I ASSUMED based on the official map stories that I was looking at "a vast ocean going all the way to Hawaii and Japan", but perhaps I was merely looking at a 15km tiny strip of salty water. And perhaps all passengers on flights "from California to Hawaii and Japan" are fooled by video screens which we naively assume are windows...

Such a grand "ocean hoax" is possible, but probably more probable is that the old maps WERE right back then, America WAS connected to Asia, but then there was an expansion, and now there really does seem to be a big ocean in between.

To say "The Pacific Ocean is not there" would require some kind of "it's there for some folks' current timeline/dimension/reality A, but not there for other folks' current timeline/dimension/reality B" complex qualification.

Still, I want to reassert my love of keeping an open-mind to all ideas, and my love of having the courage to admit that most of what we "know" is in fact a bunch of assumptions based on mountains of lies without any evidence and without any actual "knowing" at all.

Even if it turns out the "Pacific Ocean currently doesn't exist" theory is mistaken, and even if it turns out the "Australia is currently larger than they tell us" theory is mistaken, I still think that of the hundreds of wonderful ideas which you have shared so far (and are continuing to courageously share everday, thank you) most of your ideas seem very true, in my opinion.

For example, I still think it is quite probable that you ARE CORRECT about the fact that the current maps ARE somehow hiding land from us. Let's continue to try to figure out where. Perhaps Antarctica is huge?
Wow! this thread is hurting my brain. i used to think i was pretty good at geography but that had to do with the big pull down map that covered the chalkboard in my fourth grade classroom. since i registered at this site, i can say with some certainty that everything i know i wrong. It is, however, refreshing to view the world around me with so many unanswered questions.
Sun Tsu wrote that the first casualty of war is truth. Taking a look at the past we can identify ongoing warfare. If I have understood correctly many countries are still both officially and unofficially at war today. Giving your opponent an opportunity to know where you are, how to get there, your history, where you came from, your beliefs and your technical secrets is like giving them the keys to your home and a loaded 357. Not very smart. Whose to say we are not at war right now? Who's the enemy? I think those with some awareness know the answer, unfortunately.

My personal observation has been that most people have a totally wrong idea about almost everything relating to the area they live, their past and technology that surrounds and controls them. The land area known to us basic hillybilly's is clearly a carefully crafted illusion. Proven conspiracy. I also have huge doubts about the distances international flights claim to cover. Either the speed or maps are wrong, I suspect both.

Did you know that we have Pumas (exactly the same looking guys as in North America) in Finland and Russia? They cross the border (Finland has the longest border with Russia in the world) freely since there is basically just forrest. Russians even feed them and keep them as pets sometimes but in Finland the subject is huge taboo and the government has done its share to put a gag order to this fact. We even have an old county called Puumala (Puma) next to Russian border where they have had several sightings by the local hunters over the decades and even centuries. Finnish academia (ran by occupying Swedish forces) claims mountain lions (puma, cougar) dont exist in the same continent we do. Also according wiki they exist only in North and South America. Puma (genus) - Wikipedia Oh, I forgot, our national seal has a lion in it and I ve seen old maps showing men fighting lions on them.

As summary, I am yet to prove government version of this reality what I observe, calculate, measure and read from more clever ones than me, right. We might be at war and the truth could be so terrifying to masses that no government want to disclose whats really up? Who knows, we might be a food source and you dont get many votes by telling people such tasty news. Its easier to control people who live in da lala-land.
I never thought of that aspect, a truth so terrifying. It's something I might have to worry about, but at least it's interesting!

Last edited:

0harris0

Reactions
Always had an interest in maps, etc, have you guys looked at any ancient globe models??

Was at a friends' yesterday and noticed he has an old old style globe (re-printed as a drinks cabinet, of course!).. the separate continents are all, from the latin names (America Septentrionalis) it's a 1600s ish globe?!?

America septentrionalis.jpg

(apologies for the flash, and lack of other images... was getting late when I noticed it!)
I couldn't find the name of the artist, or a date, think it must be underneath! But there are some interesting place names for sure :)

AdamIDSW

Reactions
Thank you. I am fairly convinced that the true state if things is hidden from us. Basically just trying to figure stuff out. Sometimes it ends up in ridiculous topics like this one.

Could be timelines, could be dimensions, but something is off.
I cant find the actual Twitter hyperlink for this exchange, it was copied from my email

@aug_tellez I travel between CA and AZ quite often. The border is weird, the sky and desert change, the mountains are crazy, and the vibes between the two are palpably different. You've mentioned, briefly, in the past about why this is so. I'm hoping it is time to share more. ♡

Aug Tellez‏ @aug_tellez replying to @MarC46706930
Different dimension timeshares. Run by secret groups with advanced technology

Maxine

Reactions
To be honest, while reading these few threads here on this site on how there is a possibility that continents now farther away from each and before they were all probably joined reminded me of this scene from this old game called Neverhood(but in another order of events), just watch this video to understand what i'm talking about 😏

Last edited:

Magnetic

Reactions
Piece of Africa found beneath Alabama, 2014

An April 2014 article on Discovery.com tells of one of the most unusual discoveries in Alabama: A piece of the continent of Africa.

"Geoscientists have identified a chunk of Africa stuck onto the southeastern United States," Larry O'Hanlon wrote. The piece apparently remained with North America after an ancient collision and subsequent separation of the two continents.

"A long mysterious zone of unusual magnetism that stretches from Alabama through Georgia and offshore to the North Carolina coast appears to be the suture between ancient rocks that formed when parts of Africa and North America were pressed together 250 million years ago. If so, Africa could have left a lot more behind in the American southeast when the conjoined continents rifted apart and formed the Atlantic Ocean."

According to the article, geologist Robert Hatcher of the University of Tennessee said faults in the area are known as the Brunswick Magnetic Anomaly. Hatcher said: "There was an attempt to rip away Florida and southern Georgia. So you have a failed rift there. We know there's a suture there between African crust and newer crust from the Appalachians. There are pieces of crust that started in Africa." Read more here.
The Ring of Fire seems to be the last great expansion of the concave earth. The great and numerous earthquakes, and powerful volcanism could be the reason old maps show North America joined with Asia. Magnetism is force in motion and that force created the matter to expand our cell earth.

Red Bird

Reactions
I keep reading one can’t go to the North Pole however, unlike the South Pole, I don’t find actual facts about this. I worked in Alaska in 1980 ( or what ever : ) and talked to people that had been there supposedly, or close- into adventuring back then. My dad flew in fairly close (once again supposedly) in the 60’s to fish. Be interesting to talk with the Inuit about it - their stories. Don’t hear anything about that...
Anyway there are many examples of Asians being in California, and I think the southwest ( not to mention Egyptians) before ‘discovery’, too. I guess they didn’t get here by boat.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
I cant find the actual Twitter hyperlink for this exchange, it was copied from my email

@aug_tellez I travel between CA and AZ quite often. The border is weird, the sky and desert change, the mountains are crazy, and the vibes between the two are palpably different. You've mentioned, briefly, in the past about why this is so. I'm hoping it is time to share more. ♡

Aug Tellez‏ @aug_tellez replying to @MarC46706930
Different dimension timeshares. Run by secret groups with advanced technology
Years ago when I went to a conference in Anaheim, driving down the narrow road of the mountain pass into California, I remember thinking how utterly bizarre it was that on my left side there were snow-covered mountains and on my right side there was nothing but miles and miles of sand. It was surreal to me; almost as if someone had drawn a line right there, dividing the climates and terrain. There was no gradual change. How could there be snow-covered mountains with trees and lush vegetation then 20-25 feet later nothing but but flat sand-filled earth? Uber weird.

Magnetic

Reactions
Years ago when I went to a conference in Anaheim, driving down the narrow road of the mountain pass into California, I remember thinking how utterly bizarre it was that on my left side there were snow-covered mountains and on my right side there was nothing but miles and miles of sand. It was surreal to me; almost as if someone had drawn a line right there, dividing the climates and terrain. There was no gradual change. How could there be snow-covered mountains with trees and lush vegetation then 20-25 feet later nothing but but flat sand-filled earth? Uber weird.
I have been finding indirect proofs of my dia-electric transformation of atmospheric gases to sand(and larger gravel) and sulfur dioxide during a reset. New Earth video channel shows gravel hill deposits in the middle of nowhere in Siberia which look like they just materialized suddenly.

Plissken

Reactions
I'll bet those Russian named cities have Tartarian architecture as well. I know Moscow, Idaho does.

And a pipe organ located in the church in the first picture of my post.

There are many more buildings like this in Moscow and of course there are fires and architect shenanigans with these buildings. Someday I'll do a post as North Idaho and Eastern Washington are my current stomping grounds.

Most of these images are from
Shook Moscow Shook University of Idaho

You should check the rest of his albums out. He has a ton of old stuff on Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington as well as Indiana. He also has thousands of old postcards. I actually found him while I was trying to identify some local flora as I am originally from Southern and Eastern Idaho and have found some plants I am unfamiliar with as my new area is in a different plant zone. Shook Albums Flickr

Plissken 🐍

Last edited:

Climbhigh

Reactions
Always had an interest in maps, etc, have you guys looked at any ancient globe models??

Was at a friends' yesterday and noticed he has an old old style globe (re-printed as a drinks cabinet, of course!).. the separate continents are all, from the latin names (America Septentrionalis) it's a 1600s ish globe?!?

View attachment 14891
(apologies for the flash, and lack of other images... was getting late when I noticed it!)
I couldn't find the name of the artist, or a date, think it must be underneath! But there are some interesting place names for sure :)
Amerika= America, translated means land of the plumes serpent.

Red Bird

Reactions
I'll bet those Russian named cities have Tartarian architecture as well. I know Moscow, Idaho does.

View attachment 18943View attachment 18944
View attachment 18949
View attachment 18942View attachment 18947View attachment 18950View attachment 18949View attachment 18946View attachment 18948

And a pipe organ located in the church in the first picture of my post.
View attachment 18952

There are many more buildings like this in Moscow and of course there are fires and architect shenanigans with these buildings. Someday I'll do a post as North Idaho and Eastern Washington are my current stomping grounds.

Most of these images are from
Shook Moscow Shook University of Idaho

You should check the rest of his albums out. He has a ton of old stuff on Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington as well as Indiana. He also has thousands of old postcards. I actually found him while I was trying to identify some local flora as I am originally from Southern and Eastern Idaho and have found some plants I am unfamiliar with as my new area is in a different plant zone. Shook Albums Flickr

Plissken 🐍
Yes! Idaho, of all places, has the oldest catholic and Mormon buildings and somewhat queer things. They are going away but you used to drive through places and stare.