Cointelpro: Is StolenHistory.org being undermined by (or was it setup from the start) to be Cointelpro?

Feralimal

Reactions
Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!
-Sir Walter Scott, 1808
Taking this quote literally.... 1808 our thereabouts seems like a pretty good date.

My own view why the tptb do not care about this site or thread is because they have absolutely no reason to worry.

Even if we have broken out of the indoctrination we were saddled with what of it? We may not be working towards their agendas, at least not in the way we were previously. We may have even deprogrammed ourselves somewhat, so that we have broken free of the mental shackles. We may even be approaching a point of neutral knowledge as we get rid of the negative knowledge. Would tptb care? Over one or 2 people not fully on board with their plan?

Have we got any real knowledge? Are we in any way a threat to them? I think not.

codis

Reactions
Taking this quote literally.... 1808 our thereabouts seems like a pretty good date.

My own view why the tptb do not care about this site or thread is because they have absolutely no reason to worry.

Even if we have broken out of the indoctrination we were saddled with what of it? We may not be working towards their agendas, at least not in the way we were previously. We may have even deprogrammed ourselves somewhat, so that we have broken free of the mental shackles. We may even be approaching a point of neutral knowledge as we get rid of the negative knowledge. Would tptb care? Over one or 2 people not fully on board with their plan?

Have we got any real knowledge? Are we in any way a threat to them? I think not.
I wholeheartedly agree.
As a test, just ask any person outside this forum about one of the topics or theories discussed here. And then extrapolate the influence this forum has on the general population, and popular opinion ...

Casimir

Reactions
The only difference between the lunatics "normies" experience day to day and the truths/questions we extrapolate here are sources and an ability to think. Relative to a normie, we sound the exact same hinting at this stuff as someone actually crazy or completely disinformed might hint at as well. That being said each forum member here probably has a forum member or two in mind they think are actually crazy or "really out there" just because they don't particularly line up with our subjective worldview- our ability to maturely discuss and remain objective helps us work with so many opinions/ideas here. Anyways... it's not a matter of do you convince the normie you're right and not a lunatic, the matter at hand is will the normie take the time look under the rug both lunatic and scholar are pointing at.

All that being said, particularly with the state of education/academia, TPB likely don't have to worry about many people lifting up said metaphorical rug.

HollyHoly

Reactions
you can discourse all you want ,but if you !act! that is perform your truth on their stage ,they will kill you, Paul Schneider,Bill Cooper everyone who ever tried to out the Clintons . Every group or person that ever went against the Jesuits Catholics, etc. We even have a word for innocent people guilty of nothing except trying to publish truth. Martyr, its a thing.

Feralimal

Reactions
you can discourse all you want ,but if you !act! that is perform your truth on their stage ,they will kill you, Paul Schneider,Bill Cooper everyone who ever tried to out the Clintons . Every group or person that ever went against the Jesuits Catholics, etc. We even have a word for innocent people guilty of nothing except trying to publish truth. Martyr, its a thing.
What would be an action to take, do you think?

codis

Reactions
Do you think Epstein is dead ?

codis

Reactions
ATS for stuff like this please.

There are places for everything, and some of those are not on this forum.
Background of this rhetorical question is this:
..they will kill you, Paul Schneider,Bill Cooper everyone who ever tried to out the Clintons [\quote]
Bill Cooper for example has a military intelligence background as well. Is it not apparent to doubt their "stories" and intentions as well ?
As those told us about Epstein, and his death ?

Dirigible

Reactions
ATS for stuff like this please.

There are places for everything, and some of those are not on this forum.
Disagree somewhat KD...for...if Epstein is truly alive... The individuals responsible for him still breathing are probably either related to or are the individuals responsible for our stolen history.

For he was... Without a doubt... an agent of control

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
If we go based on associations, anything can get pulled in. Sure enough somebody out there knows about what’s going on. Like in my case, I’m convinced the jesuit Pope knows. I write stuff about Pope from the historical perspective.

If there is someone out there who you think knows, please do a pertaining write up. At the same time, just because Bill Clinton might know, we are not gonna discuss his affair with Monica L. for it’s totally unrelated to this forum.

If Epstein was possibly providing services to some possible PTB individuals, that means nothing for us. Unless of course those individuals can be pinpointed. But in this case we do not need Epstein.

Any one of those bigwigs out there could possibly be in contact with whoever. This in turn opens the door for just about anything, sports, politics, etc.

Respectfully, unless there is some specific relevant information, this forum is not gonna have room for discussions like that.

HulkSmash

Reactions
Gotta say KD, I have only been a member since last February and I have noticed information we have been discussing, being referenced in other videos, at other sites, etc... What I am getting at is, I think your site here is becoming more popular, and the general message behind it, spreading. Betcha this site is on one of those PTB website lists, of who to pay attention to, and troll. I think the word has gotten out about how you handle forum discussions and keep things on topic as best as possible, let alone all the incredibly researched information, and the crazy wealth/volume of it! I still haven't checked out all threads. Its like, not like, it IS an encyclopedia of research topics! However, the downside is more trolls are beginning to appear, lurk about and make comments that stir the pot, instead of being considerate of someone else's perspective. Whats that saying? "you only get flack when you are over the target"? Trolls and the definitive/divisive comments are a tell tale sign of being on target. So in a sense, having trolls, is a compliment that we are in the right/good direction. However, I am certainly not advocating letting this turn into ATS and let the trolls derail threads.

Banta

Reactions
The detail on this site and the fact that there isn't an overriding narrative being pushed (aside from that the mainstream story is suspect, I suppose) makes it almost troll proof. You need a wealth of knowledge to even enter most of these conversations, and from my eye, even when someone here may favor the more conventional explanation, it certainly isn't an endorsement of it overall. It stands out when someone is just pushing an agenda and I think most of the members here are savvy enough to notice, not to mention that KD is of course well on top of it.

This is probably the best managed forum I've ever been a part of and that's really impressive considering the topic material discussed is prone to turn into a, well, shitshow.

So while I think the complexity of the discussion creates a barrier of entry to many trolls, I don't think this forum has quite made it to the level of fame (infamy?) where intelligence agencies would concern themselves with meddling. It may never because this is a very niche field, or if does, that might signal an issue with the population that requires a more extreme solution. Until then though!

codis

Reactions
The detail on this site and the fact that there isn't an overriding narrative being pushed (aside from that the mainstream story is suspect, I suppose) makes it almost troll proof. You need a wealth of knowledge to even enter most of these conversations, and from my eye, even when someone here may favor the more conventional explanation, it certainly isn't an endorsement of it overall. It stands out when someone is just pushing an agenda and I think most of the members here are savvy enough to notice, not to mention that KD is of course well on top of it.
That's what I had been aiming at with my (rhetorical) question. I see no need to discuss Epstein.
But it's a good test criterium. I honestly think that somebody believing the official narrative contains any strand of truth has quite a lot of research and cognitive dissonances ahead of him.

asatiger1966

Reactions
That's what I had been aiming at with my (rhetorical) question. I see no need to discuss Epstein.
But it's a good test criterium. I honestly think that somebody believing the official narrative contains any strand of truth has quite a lot of research and cognitive dissonances ahead of him.
Just my opinion, we are wasting time on this line of speculation. My personal experience, "they" already know who you are and where you are. If anyone thinks that their comments will ensure swift retribution do not make them, period.

The Intel community is very closed, with heroes and villains. these seventeen plus outfits say they communicate with each other, but they play games with each other for budgets and power. Mine is bigger than yours kind of thing.

It has been said that the" spy agencies are but a house of mirrors"
Were back to everything is a lie unless you experienced it yourself.

So we are left searching for your particular truths, your answers will be confined to your personnel life experiences. Thus the necessity to meet at a "neutral' place , pool your experiences, only then can you think out of the box.

Each one waiting for the other to say something that will allow them to share their own life story which allows you to go outside the proverbial box.

There is nothing new under the sun
My opinion.

Feralimal

Reactions
Just my opinion, we are wasting time on this line of speculation. My personal experience, "they" already know who you are and where you are. If anyone thinks that their comments will ensure swift retribution do not make them, period.

The Intel community is very closed, with heroes and villains. these seventeen plus outfits say they communicate with each other, but they play games with each other for budgets and power. Mine is bigger than yours kind of thing.
You think they are Intel agencies? You say you know that from personal experience. And there is retribution in some cases? Perhaps it's all false flags etc in order to extract higher budgets from the tax payers?

Were back to everything is a lie unless you experienced it yourself.

So we are left searching for your particular truths, your answers will be confined to your personnel life experiences. Thus the necessity to meet at a "neutral' place , pool your experiences, only then can you think out of the box.
I think so.. Though, I would go a step further and say you can't even trust your own experiences as you can be tricked. Is this bad do you think? Do you recommend greater trust?

asatiger1966

Reactions
You think they are Intel agencies? You say you know that from personal experience. And there is retribution in some cases? Perhaps it's all false flags etc in order to extract higher budgets from the tax payers?

I think so.. Though, I would go a step further and say you can't even trust your own experiences as you can be tricked. Is this bad do you think? Do you recommend greater trust?
The false flags operations are mostly political in nature to pass laws that diminish our rights. This happens in all countries. They are not spontaneous but planed years in advance of use.

There is a term "Rider", this is when two or more agencies work together a, joint operation. One agency will have lead and the other will support in some manner. Sometimes there are many agencies in play.

The "Rider" is a secret goal by one of the players and will not be known till the operation debrief. Example, there are four men from xxx their job in the main mission is to secure the drop or landing zone. two of those men do not exfiltrate with the team they came with? They were "Riders".

Yes as my name shows we spent a few years with the A.S.A. out of Pleiku RVN, Fort Bragg, Fort Campbell, Panama and all the TDY's

The military tries to stay at arms length, even though they will have knowledge of the action.
I would call the act murder in the extreme, yes it is done more than you can handle. Mostly political in nature.

If you are trained in your field craft or traveled and exposed yourself to different places and people you should have a much higher awareness than most.Yes at every step some will give you false information.

If you live in the city or any other place cut off from any outside stimulus , one can be led astray. That is why other peoples experiences should not be ignored. Not necessarily believed but taken into account.

My opinion quit worrying and enjoy your life